Why do our people keep acting like an...

Why do our people keep acting like animals?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 6, 2011
I am so sick and tired of seeing black peole acting like animals every where they go. I am just sick of my whole race we just can't do anything right.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/06/hundreds...

You all can try to make excuses for these animals all you wnat but it helps not one bit. People like this make all black people look bad. I remember in a song by west coast all stars there was a verse that stated we prove racist to be right every night in the news. This was in the 90s and we still doing it. Black people need to teach their kids better.

bozino
Level 6

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 6, 2011
Before I answer this question let me make it clear that there are members of all races that act like animals. Clearly the Negro race is overrepresented in this department though. The reason is genetic. Low average intelligence certainly accounts for a large part of Negro behavior. High testosterone levels also account for a large part of Negro behavior (particularly violent crime). There is clearly something else here at work. Much of these behaviors are not much more than instincts that have been passed on for millenia through the Negro genome.

“Why are you so serious?”

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 6, 2011
i believe black people are in a state of what you call as healing. You are seeing the bad blood being poured out. In a few years insha'Allah black people are gonna be much different. More black people WILL become godly people. A change is gonna come! soon too. Not talking in a hundred yearbut much shorter insha'Allah.

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 6, 2011
Do intelligent blk ppl make all blks look intelligent? it was a few stories a few months ago about a 15 yr old blk girl accepted to ivy league colleges another 13 yr old accepted to uconn an all boys school entire senior class accepted to colleges did they make all blks look smart?

But if one of them did something bad they make ua all look bad. Sassy stfu u have gots to be the most ignorant person with very limited critical thinking skills. You make yourself look bad nobdy has to do it for you. You low self esteem bi tc h

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#6 Aug 6, 2011
aZiya wrote:
....Sassy stfu u have gots to be the most ignorant person with very limited critical thinking skills. You make yourself look bad nobdy has to do it for you. You low self esteem bitch
LMAO! You don't really think that heffa is AA, do you?
Satan

Iceland

#7 Aug 6, 2011
Truthtellerxxx wrote:
i believe black people are in a state of what you call as healing. You are seeing the bad blood being poured out. In a few years insha'Allah black people are gonna be much different. More black people WILL become godly people. A change is gonna come! soon too. Not talking in a hundred yearbut much shorter insha'Allah.
Correct You are!
In under 100 years global extinction of blacks on a genetic level will occur.
Equally, The Foundations of Mecca will be broken and Allah killed for All [email protected]
Black Ace

Pflugerville, TX

#8 Aug 6, 2011
sassyntrashy wrote:
I am so sick and tired of seeing black peole acting like animals every where they go. I am just sick of my whole race we just can't do anything right.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/06/hundreds...
You all can try to make excuses for these animals all you wnat but it helps not one bit. People like this make all black people look bad. I remember in a song by west coast all stars there was a verse that stated we prove racist to be right every night in the news. This was in the 90s and we still doing it. Black people need to teach their kids better.
You have to be a white troll because you post some dumb azz comments. Are they paying you to be their fool? A penny per letter will make you a millionaire from all the stupid shyt you type.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#9 Aug 6, 2011
Black Ace wrote:
<quoted text> You have to be a white troll because you post some dumb azz comments. Are they paying you to be their fool? A penny per letter will make you a millionaire from all the stupid shyt you type.
LOL! yup
Black Ace

Pflugerville, TX

#10 Aug 6, 2011
Bozino sounds like a clown. SMH
Caribbean girl

Apopka, FL

#11 Aug 6, 2011
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! yup
whos that guy in your profile pic?

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#12 Aug 6, 2011
Caribbean girl wrote:
<quoted text>
whos that guy in your profile pic?
I will give you a clue and that's all:
Nothin' but Haitian LOVE!!

;o)

“I'm just a Routined”

Level 5

Since: Mar 09

Bronx, NY

#13 Aug 6, 2011
I read about this. It's sad and ridiculous. Black people need to realize that individuals, including mobs of black teens pulling others out of their car to beat them, will always represent the whole race and excusing this behavior as something less than animal and barbaric is detrimental to our progress.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Houston, TX

#14 Aug 7, 2011
.........I think to them animals is surely an insult to animals!........

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#15 Aug 7, 2011
White people are gimps, they love hiding who they really are, whether it's in a cop uniform, or a ku klux klan mask or in one of those gimp suits, either way they love hiding the sickness they have through these facades, masks, they are are sly and mostly evil, most of them, so they are gimps!
auntie bee

Mount Vernon, IA

#16 Aug 7, 2011
Noplum wrote:
White people are gimps, they love hiding who they really are, whether it's in a cop uniform, or a ku klux klan mask or in one of those gimp suits, either way they love hiding the sickness they have through these facades, masks, they are are sly and mostly evil, most of them, so they are gimps!
OH go change your rag before you get toxic shock syndrome deary, good luck!

Location hidden

#17 Aug 7, 2011
Truthtellerxxx wrote:
How can we be healing if we seem to be getting worse and worse over the last few decades. But I hope you are right I hope a change comes soon.

Location hidden

#18 Aug 7, 2011
aZiya wrote:
Do intelligent blk ppl make all blks look intelligent? it was a few stories a few months ago about a 15 yr old blk girl accepted to ivy league colleges another 13 yr old accepted to uconn an all boys school entire senior class accepted to colleges did they make all blks look smart?
But if one of them did something bad they make ua all look bad. Sassy stfu u have gots to be the most ignorant person with very limited critical thinking skills. You make yourself look bad nobdy has to do it for you. You low self esteem bi tc h
You guys love to make excuses for the majority of ingorant black people. Only a minority of blacks are doing positive the rest are just disgraceful. People like you are the reason blacks will not straigten up their acts because you love to create excuses. Do you not have any faith that blacks can act like humans?

Location hidden

#19 Aug 7, 2011
R0utin3Ri0t wrote:
I read about this. It's sad and ridiculous. Black people need to realize that individuals, including mobs of black teens pulling others out of their car to beat them, will always represent the whole race and excusing this behavior as something less than animal and barbaric is detrimental to our progress.
Well said! These same people will also make excuses as to why we are over represented in prison. I am sick of so many of my people going to prison just because nobody will tell them that they need to do better.

Location hidden

#20 Aug 7, 2011
Noplum wrote:
Now what does that have to do with black people acting like animals? And shouldn't common sense tell us that if whites are watching us waiting for us to mess up so they can lock us up then perhaps we should be more cautious and act respectable.

Location hidden

#21 Aug 7, 2011
Sadly enough this thread proves even the most intelligent highly educated blacks are morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,601,375
BLACKS and SKIN CANCER (Sep '10) 2 min No doubt 63
I hope this world dies. (Nov '11) 4 min fff 45
The truth about white people/their secrets and ... (Mar '15) 10 min Mr Lee 91
Gay Is The New Jew, Not The New Black (May '09) 14 min AIPAC is evil 3
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 27 min Mr Lee 16
Thx appreciation thread. 37 min Mr Lee 10
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 54 min Mr Lee 44
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 1 hr Mr Lee 19
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,580