White People you are FINISHED

AussiPino
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#473 Feb 13, 2013
Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have "white" mentality, which from previous retorts I have come to the conclusion that "you have"......You're white! And that makes YOU look silly....
I don't have that much of a "White mentality". That's the problem with those who say things like that without thinking first. So you're basically saying that I have to sound exactly like you. That is just plain narrow-minded and insulated. Being a makulit like that will not do any good for you as a person.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#474 Feb 13, 2013
Richard wrote:
The Fact is us whites as you put it sit on one of the largest pile of nukes known to man.
so we just cant lose only ever draw and all you fuckers will be dead with us lol get over it.
you live like pigs and have had all of time to drag yourselfs out of the hole you live in yet your still there.
i pity you
it will not be done.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#475 Feb 13, 2013
Mathew wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the irony of your post. Please learn to spell and study your homophones while you are at it.(Not that you have a clue what those are.) This is what happens when you are "raised" by you're grandma.(Or was it an "auntie" and numerous "cuuuzins" in your case?) LOL!!
Don't worry about it.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#478 Mar 25, 2013
all whites need to die in north america!

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#479 Mar 25, 2013
FACT wrote:
sactown typo) white crackers need to be wiped out and it will happen the choice is stay and get killed by norte 14 xiv', sur 13', bloods, crips other bangers or go to mexico and get killed by columbian! or face the consequence of terrorism attacksin usa im just glad i aint a honky douche!
What kind of world do you expect to live in if that happens? Seriously, do any of you have a lick of sense??

Do you think there will still be planes flyng out airports? Cable television? Who wil man the power plants and keep them running? What about water sanitation, sewage etc.?

It will be total chaos, like living back in the stone age.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#480 Mar 25, 2013
FACT wrote:
all whites need to die in north america!
Please seek Jesus.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#481 Mar 28, 2013
whites should be incinerated tortured beaten and thrown in Auschwitz!and i am brown!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#482 Mar 28, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Please seek Jesus.
thats not my religion and i have a religion before jesus and christianity was ever around so save you r pity for the weak!like yourselves oh i almost forgot you white people killed jesus!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#483 Mar 28, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of world do you expect to live in if that happens? Seriously, do any of you have a lick of sense??
Do you think there will still be planes flyng out airports? Cable television? Who wil man the power plants and keep them running? What about water sanitation, sewage etc.?
It will be total chaos, like living back in the stone age.
dont you worry about that mr!HAHAHAAAA!!! weve been around longer than 6000 years im sure we will have no issues as it was you people that stole everybodys resources to begin with.
Grandpaw Whitey

United States

#484 Mar 28, 2013
U stupid negro you posted this in the wrong forum. Bahahaha
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#485 Mar 28, 2013
whites north american,british threatening with nukes ? this richard guy is a dung eater he has no idea what india and other countries as crazy as them have heh! heh! heh! let me see india has the akash missiles,india has patriot missiles,india has the supersonic intercontinental missiles india has the brahmin missiles india has the bhishma taNK bm-30 smerch,M777A2,EFSS,multi barrell rocket launcher and too many other shit to name goodluck and the only whites that will be around would be russia and ukraine they are on our side!goodluck usa and anyone who is white to oppose us as we have russia,ukraine,and north korea on ourside and russia has china on their side. i cant even imagine the other groups that will go after usa as well like syria,pakistan,afghanistan. the only people that usa has is south korea ,turkey,uk,australia,israel THATS IT!oh and middle east also has iraq and iran.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#486 Mar 28, 2013
white illegals are all DooMeD! MuLLicH!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#487 Mar 28, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
I have mentioned the pitfalls of Whites as well as Blacks. And yes, you are right about how indigenous people were nearly wiped out due to White colonization. But in today's terms, both Whites and Blacks must work with and understand one other. Both must put the effort in, not just one.
you are an IMPOSTER!and IMPOSTERS get the 'GuillotinE!'
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#488 Mar 28, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>thats not my religion and i have a religion before jesus and christianity was ever around so save you r pity for the weak!like yourselves oh i almost forgot you white people killed jesus!
Jesus let himself get killed dumbass

Jesus be Son of God and you be devil
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#489 Mar 28, 2013
FACT wrote:
white illegals are all DooMeD! MuLLicH!
Your ass got white in you

Leave cave bitches alone devil
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#490 Mar 28, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ass got white in you
Leave cave bitches alone devil
im not white at all idiot and you sound like a devil yourself using a black alias!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#491 Mar 28, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus let himself get killed dumbass
Jesus be Son of God and you be devil
for a guy using the name black deal you seem to be defending neanderthal thieves and bloodshedders its obvious you aint black ! very typical honky behaviour!you crackers lie all the time!enough with the race card game we can see through the white bullshit!
Jerry

Roseland, NJ

#492 Mar 28, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>for a guy using the name black deal you seem to be defending neanderthal thieves and bloodshedders its obvious you aint black ! very typical honky behaviour!you crackers lie all the time!enough with the race card game we can see through the white bullshit!
Shut up that black vile lying mouth.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#494 Mar 28, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up that black vile lying mouth.
YOU ARE IN DENIAL EVERYTHING I SAY IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE! HAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#495 Mar 28, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>for a guy using the name black deal you seem to be defending neanderthal thieves and bloodshedders its obvious you aint black ! very typical honky behaviour!you crackers lie all the time!enough with the race card game we can see through the white bullshit!
I know what bible say devil

So go obsess about white mfs because that all you good for

You gonna bust hell wide open

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 2 min NOBAMA 55
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,680,459
Racist White People on MLK Day. 3 min el rey de los cam... 46
ack! busted! 16 min Hmm 8
WM are weak say Asia women! 20 min Ttt 5
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 27 min el rey de los cam... 37,767
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 36 min el rey de los cam... 61
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 6 hr Jake 141
Drunken Negro Falls Down and Goes Boom! 8 hr black 19
Trump's, "Worst Week Ever"! 9 hr The Laughing Axe 54
More from around the web