Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#22 Feb 3, 2013
Hawass the Liar was forced to released the truth when he was called out by German scientist who stated that King Tut did not die of Malaria, but the African sickle cell disease.

Article: "King Tut died from sickle-cell disease, not malaria"

BY ANN WUYTS FRIDAY 25 JUNE 2010

"King Tutankhamun died from sickle-cell disease, not malaria, say experts. A team from Hamburg's Bernhard Noct Institute for Tropical Medicine (BNI) claim the disease is a far likelier cause of death than the combination of bone disorders and malaria put forward by Egyptian experts earlier this year."

"The BNI team argues that theories offered by Egyptian experts, led by antiquities tsar Zahi Hawass, are based on data that can be interpreted otherwise. They say further analysis of the data will confirm or deny their work."

"Multiple bone disorders, including one in Tutankhamun's left foot, led to the Kohler's diagnosis, while segments of a malarial parasite were found via DNA testing. Yet the BNI team claims the latter results are incorrect.“Malaria in combination with Köhler's disease causing Tutankhamun's early death seems unlikely to us,” say Prof Christian Meyer and Dr Christian Timmann."

"Instead the BNI team feels sickle-cell disease (SCD), a genetic blood disorder, is a more likely reason for the Pharaoh's death aged just 19. The disease occurs in 9 to 22 per cent of people living in the Egyptian oases, and gives a better chance of surviving malaria; the infestation halted by sickled cells."

"They say the disease occurs frequently in malarial regions like the River Nile, and that it would account for the bone defects found on his body."

"The relatively old age of Tutankhamun's parents and relatives – up to 50 years – means they could very well have carried sickle-cell traits, and could therefore have been highly resistant to malaria. The high likelihood that King Tut's parents were siblings means he could have inherited the sickle cell trait from both and suffered from SCD."

“Sickle-cell disease is an important differential diagnosis: one that existing DNA material can probably confirm or rule out,” conclude Timmann and Meyer. They suggest that further testing of ancient Egyptian royal mummies should bear their conclusions in mind."

These german scientist whom I am sure had access to King Tut DNA analysis stated confidently that King Tut died of sickle cell, a disease found in Sub Saharan Africans. Hawass responded with the fact that this could be a possible (meaning he knows he was caught lying/hiding the truth again).

Level 3

Location hidden

#23 Feb 3, 2013
King Tut was White wrote:
No matter what race Tut was, it's 100% certain he wasn't a Negro. There's no such thing as Negro royalty.
Ramesess iii and Prince Pentaware were Nergo Eb1a1, go sit your ass down cave dwelling Neanderthal beast.
King Tut was White

United States

#24 Feb 3, 2013
King Tut was white.

Case closed.

Level 3

Location hidden

#25 Feb 3, 2013
http://www.bmj.com/content/345/bmj.e8268

"Genetic kinship analyses revealed identical haplotypes in both mummies (table 1⇓); using the Whit Athey’s haplogroup predictor, we determined the Y chromosomal haplogroup E1b1a. The testing of polymorphic autosomal microsatellite loci provided similar results in at least one allele of each marker (table 2⇓)."

This was released recently by scientific group who worked under Hawass. They stated clearly that according to them, his haploid was the very Negro haploid of Eb1a1.

--Hawass et al 2012. Revisiting the harem conspiracy and death of Ramesses III. British Medical Journal, BMJ2012;345:e8268
Tasty Chicken

UK

#26 Feb 3, 2013
All i know is that Egypt was built by the Aryan white tribes.

Towards the end they praticed race mixing and then were invaded by nubians.

When they started race mixing with the blacks the civilisation fell apart.

blacks ruled Egypt for 75 years.

like obama rules the dying corpse of USA now.
Tasty Chicken

UK

#27 Feb 3, 2013
Oh yea the important thing to remeber is that the 3 great pyramids were built by the aryans.

And they were never used as burial chambers.

I think its proven that the invaders into egypt tried to copy the pyramids and used them as burial chambers.

There fore it doesnt matter 1 shit what DNA the mummys were as they didnt build egypt or any of the great wonders.

Stick to world star hip hop!
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

#28 Feb 3, 2013
Tasty Chicken wrote:
All i know is that Egypt was built by the Aryan white tribes.
Towards the end they praticed race mixing and then were invaded by nubians.
When they started race mixing with the blacks the civilisation fell apart.
blacks ruled Egypt for 75 years.
like obama rules the dying corpse of USA now.
stop trolling mr BNP

Level 3

Location hidden

#29 Feb 3, 2013
DNA TRIBES, "Last of the Amarna Pharaohs: King Tut and His Relatives"

"Discussion: Average MLI scores in Table 1 indicate the STR profiles of the Amarna mummies would be most frequent in present day populations of several African regions: including the Southern African (average MLI 326.94), African Great Lakes (average MLI 323.76), and Tropical West African (average MLI 83.74) regions."

" Results indicated the autosomal STR profiles of the Amarna period mummies were most frequent
in modern populations in several parts of Africa. These results are based on the 8 STR markers for which these pharaonic mummies have been tested, which allow a preliminary geographical analysis for these individuals who lived in Egypt during the Amarna period of the 14th century BCE."

Look at these desperate beast, DNA Tribes shows the genetic markers of King Tut and his family. Notice these cave dweller have not posted any peer review or reliable evidence that King Tut is white. They have not posted any genetic markers that is legit or research that is legit.
King Tut was White

United States

#31 Feb 3, 2013
Since we know that Negroes cannot be royalty, we know for a fact that King Tut was WHITE.

Level 3

Location hidden

#32 Feb 3, 2013
Now that I posted articles and links of proof showing indeed King Tut and Ramesses iii were black, some even released under Hawass ass himself, I am now waiting for a legit article with DNA test showing King Tut or Ramesess iii to have been white. Notice I posted a legit article with scientist debunk King Tut being Rb1. It was from those who were in the show where they use that one minute clip to claim King Tut was Rb1 when these markers could have been the control used to compare King Tut with other population. These marker have never been confirmed to be from King Tut, the ones from DNA Tribes and they would be sued if they were lying.
Tasty Chicken

UK

#34 Feb 3, 2013
Did black king tut invent ice cream as well?

lol
Facts4Kunta

United States

#35 Feb 3, 2013
King tut was white.

Negroes are not royalty (they're the slaves).

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/02/egypti...

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36 Feb 3, 2013
Wow these fools are still stuck on this lol. Let them post their little racist comments to feel good about themselves. It seems like everybody but white americans know ancient egyptians were ppl of color. So suck it up and move on
Tasty Chicken

UK

#37 Feb 3, 2013
King Tut was White wrote:
Since we know that Negroes cannot be royalty, we know for a fact that King Tut was WHITE.
QFT

Quoted for truth.

Black people cant even maintain things. They were handed one of the most modern citys in the world detroit and they destroyed it.

When have blacks built anything?

Level 2

Location hidden

#38 Feb 3, 2013
Tasty Chicken wrote:
<quoted text>
QFT
Quoted for truth.
Black people cant even maintain things. They were handed one of the most modern citys in the world detroit and they destroyed it.
When have blacks built anything?
Google it! Why are you asking ppl on topix just look it up.
Tasty Chicken

UK

#39 Feb 3, 2013
Most_Highs_Image wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it! Why are you asking ppl on topix just look it up.
I did King tut was white Western European.
I read they recontructed his face with 3 different teams and they all agreed he had caucasain bone structure.
Right you know that white people and blacks have differt face bones dont you?
Thats why unless king tut was some kind of weird inverse albio, he was white.

Level 3

Location hidden

#40 Feb 3, 2013
Tasty Chicken wrote:
DNA tribes is political correct propogranda.
You cant trust any of that crap.
I trust the Egyptians a bit more then the Liberals in USA thank you.
Hahaha troll, I notice you ignored the official article released by Hawass and Scientist that made it known that Ramesses iii and Prince Pentaware were Eb1a1. When this was released you dumb trolls were in denial, try to claim contamination, etc. Then once DNA Tribes who had access to the mummies also confirmed what was released by the Scientist under Hawass himself, your Neanderthals leaders such as Malthilda aka Phoenician 7 started proclaiming the Negro Eb1a1 haploid as Eurasian after they realize that they could not deny this result. Even your other leader Dienekes himself raise a white flag and accept the reality that King Tut and Ramesess were black. You idiots need to come to the same peace of mind because being deluded and bitter of reality isn't going to change anything. There who were in doubt of these Eb1a1 marker results and place these markers on other genetic programs and still got the Eb1a1 results. These dummies were in denial such as yourself.

As always I'm still waiting for you dummies to show genetic markers that shows these pharaohs were Rb1.

Level 3

Location hidden

#41 Feb 3, 2013
I meant there were those who were in doubt of the eb1a1 result and used other genetic programs to plug these markers of King Tut and Ramesses iii and found it to come out with the same conclusion that they were black (Tut and family) and Ramesses iii and family were black, but also Eb1a1. `
Yup

Mississauga, Canada

#43 Feb 3, 2013
Lol, that so called "evidence" of Tut being White came from a screen shoot from a TV program. And the White boys ran with it, even though, there is NO published data about his genetic makeup!!!

Nice try.

The whole idea of a White Egypt was debunked decades and decades ago. No real Egyptologist would agree to a White Egypt. You guys are desperate.

If Egypt was White, how do you explain that everything about Egyptian culture, religion, and customs came from inner Africa rather than Europe. If they were White ,surely they would have imported their culture, language, and ways. This is actually what happened when the European took over Egypt in the last few decades of it's existance. But the origin of Egypt came from the South.

Level 2

Location hidden

#44 Feb 3, 2013
Tasty Chicken wrote:
<quoted text>
I did King tut was white Western European.
I read they recontructed his face with 3 different teams and they all agreed he had caucasain bone structure.
Right you know that white people and blacks have differt face bones dont you?
Thats why unless king tut was some kind of weird inverse albio, he was white.
So youre saying he was albino lol. First white now albino. Well if you want to believe that you can. And what about the new dna stating he was black? What about the greek historians who described the ancient egyptians as being black? The media keeps switching it up to confuse you. So what was a western european doing in africa and why? The ptolmaeic era didnt start till 305 bc. And majority of the egyptians were still black. Even up until christs time. So youre saying the first egyptian civilization was white, and then more whites took it over in 305 bc? Why would they take it over if it was already white?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,220,120
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 6 min KIP 5
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Carly HI YAH 116,666
"All Negroes on Earth Cruelly Slaughtered... 11 min Have a nice day 10
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 13 min KIP 382
I'm latino who is only into black women. Other... 20 min Miguel is the man 1
Poll who spends too much time on topix? 45 min MDJ2011 24
All women prefer white men 51 min iamcuriousnow 4,332
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Gmoney 32,781
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 3 hr sham 101