Freemasonry was given to europeans to...

Freemasonry was given to europeans to civilize them

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 31
Next Last

“Sun of Man”

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

As above,so Below

#1 Mar 1, 2011
Good thing we only gve them 33 degrees..

http://www.dailygrail.com/blogs/fahim-knight/...

Freemasonry exists because it is built on philosophical principles and the foundation of Operative Masonry has always been mathematical. The Stone Masons (Guild Workers of old) were able to explore and master their craft and were able to secure higher wages (determined how skill of an artisan were in the physical trades impacted one’s ability to elevate themselves to higher social, political and economic levels) because of their acquired knowledge level. Knowledge is 360 degrees and if you are practicing anything short of this, than you are still languishing in perpetual darkness (this should be the ultimate quest for the human family).

We gracefully and systematically allowed him to tap into thirty-third and one third degrees (33 1/3)of the original knowledge. Nevertheless, these Master Builders understood something much deeper than brick and mortar, it was the philosophical and mathematical science behind right angels, verticals, perpendiculars, etc. These building principles were more rooted in Geometry, the branch of mathematics that is concerned with the properties and relationships of points, lines, angles, curves, surfaces, and solids. It has been this science which still remains a mystery and has been intriguing to scientist and social science right down to the modern time. Let there be light.

“Sun of Man”

Level 1

As above,so Below

#2 Mar 1, 2011
Enough about these illuminobodys..

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 1, 2011
Why is being a mason so secretive? Some Black women on my job were approaching several other sisters a few months ago and their approach seemed odd and completely ritual. They were like "do you wanna know the truth", me being me, I said "what truth"? One ladies' responce was, you just have to come see for yourself".

I've looked into some of it and they all seem like devil worshipers, disguising themselves by using God's name.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7 Mar 2, 2011
Ra Kheper Heru wrote:
Freemasonry exists because it is built on philosophical principles and the foundation of Operative Masonry has always been mathematical. The Stone Masons (Guild Workers of old) were able to explore and master their craft and were able to secure higher wages (determined how skill of an artisan were in the physical trades impacted one’s ability to elevate themselves to higher social, political and economic levels) because of their acquired knowledge level. Knowledge is 360 degrees and if you are practicing anything short of this, than you are still languishing in perpetual darkness (this should be the ultimate quest for the human family).
We gracefully and systematically allowed him to tap into thirty-third and one third degrees (33 1/3)of the original knowledge. Nevertheless, these Master Builders understood something much deeper than brick and mortar, it was the philosophical and mathematical science behind right angels, verticals, perpendiculars, etc. These building principles were more rooted in Geometry, the branch of mathematics that is concerned with the properties and relationships of points, lines, angles, curves, surfaces, and solids. It has been this science which still remains a mystery and has been intriguing to scientist and social science right down to the modern time. Let there be light.
Who is WE?

“Sun of Man”

Level 1

As above,so Below

#8 Mar 2, 2011
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is WE?
Like you don't know who is "We". Did you read the link in the forst post?
http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Article/The_Ma...
The Science of My Ancestors is what Europeans call Freemasonry. Even the Shriner’s know themselves as the offspring of Moslems(Moors) and pay their respects by wearing the Fez and making use of the symbols -pyramid, G(eometry), 7, Star and crescent, square, compass, hammer, ruler, etc.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9 Mar 2, 2011
Ra Kheper Heru wrote:
<quoted text>Like you don't know who is "We". Did you read the link in the forst post?
The Science of My Ancestors is what Europeans call Freemasonry. Even the Shriner’s know themselves as the offspring of Moslems(Moors) and pay their respects by wearing the Fez and making use of the symbols -pyramid, G(eometry), 7, Star and crescent, square, compass, hammer, ruler, etc.
That site is showing a mish mash of stuff. I have read some of the works by Madame Blavatsky. She was a bit of trickster. Anyway the Masons claim that there knowledge was passed on form Euclid and Pythagoras. They were the people who were supposed to have built many of the Gothic cathedrals in Europe. Soon they became associated with Egytian mysticism and the knights of the templar. It wasn't the Moors who brought masonry to Europe. It seems to have it's beginings in Scotland.

"The early development of Freemasonry has two distinct growth periods:[15]

Stage 1. Operative Freemasonry — associated with the craft guilds. Ritual elements are simple and there is no evidence beyond a rudimentary philosophical outlook.
Stage 2. Freemasonry of the late 16th century and into the 17th century. Surviving Scottish Lodge records, as early as the 1630s, show a gentrification process — a transition from Operative to Speculative Freemasonry — evidenced by increasing non-operative notable gentleman within the membership.[16] Virtually no records of English lodges survive prior to the speculative, Grand Lodge period of 1717 onwards. The purely speculative ritual and lectures of William Preston (1742–1818) demonstrate an increasing use of a ritual infusion of Enlightenment philosophy.[17]
A credible historical source asserting the antiquity of Freemasonry is The Halliwell Manuscript, or Regius Poem — believed to date from ca. 1390. This makes reference to several concepts and phrases similar to those found in Freemasonry.[18] The manuscript itself seems to be an elaboration on an earlier document, to which it refers.

There is also the Cooke Manuscript, an undated manuscript constitution from the mid-15th century, the oldest of the Gothic Constitutions.[19] The first statutory use of the word 'Freemason' in England appears in the Statutes of the Realm enacted in 1495 under Henry VI, although the archaic term "frank mason" had been used fifty years earlier. Prior to that, the earliest use of the term "ffre Masons" was in a 1376 reference to the "Company of ffre Masons," one of the numerous craft guilds of London.[20]"
Coil, Henry Wilson; "Gothic Constitutions," pp. 292–297; Coil's Masonic Encyclopedia; publ. 1961, 1996, Richmond Va.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#10 Mar 2, 2011
Ra Kheper Heru wrote:
<quoted text>Like you don't know who is "We". Did you read the link in the forst post?
All Freemasonry ideology is derived from the Moors?! lol! You people are beyond loony.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry
Lil Tony

Lenoir City, TN

#11 Mar 2, 2011
The Negro Whisperer

Saint Leo, FL

#13 Mar 2, 2011
Massah Rufus wrote:
<quoted text>And you are shit eating crazy if you think that you crackers came up with anything that would promote universal brotherhood! Ha! ha! You crackers are too vile with your head stuck up your pale fat asses and too dam full of shit and think that you are too dam superior to do anything like that! Ha! ha! Go shove a sheeth of corn up your asses!
Careful Moses. Dat beez rassiss! das raht boy

“Sun of Man”

Level 1

As above,so Below

#15 Mar 3, 2011
JustdroppedIN wrote:
Why is being a mason so secretive? Some Black women on my job were approaching several other sisters a few months ago and their approach seemed odd and completely ritual. They were like "do you wanna know the truth", me being me, I said "what truth"? One ladies' responce was, you just have to come see for yourself".
I've looked into some of it and they all seem like devil worshipers, disguising themselves by using God's name.
We are the true master Builders.

&fe ature=related

They are ust using our ancient sciences for evil..
Maverick

United States

#16 Mar 3, 2011
So blacks gave whites demonic stuff called freemasonry?

That's pitiful
The Negro Whisperer

Saint Leo, FL

#17 Mar 3, 2011
Lil Tony wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3u9Pgf65sREXX really good song
Flavor flav roach. das raht
St George

Bolton, UK

#18 Mar 3, 2011
Ra Kheper Heru wrote:
You can study your geometry all you please.

It dosent disguise the fact freemasonry is based on sun worship.
Or that freemasons have a monopily on power within the top ranks of Government, law, millitary, Banking and Business.

The knowledge you have isnt so secret. If I were to be so boring Rules and Dogma etc... can be found in most libruarys as with books on Geometry.

Their are professors in these subjects too.

Freemasonry uses all this bullsht to disguise the fact that their looser boys club is a network for coperate gangsters and low level criminals.

Basicly freemasonry is a massive pyramid with 33 steps and your at the bottom.

I feel more special not being part of silly boys clubs.
The Negro Whisperer

Saint Leo, FL

#19 Mar 3, 2011
St George wrote:
<quoted text>
Or that freemasons have a monopily on power within the top ranks of Government, law, millitary, Banking and Business.
The knowledge you have isnt so secret. If I were to be so boring Rules and Dogma etc... can be found in most libruarys as with books on Geometry.
Freemasonry uses all this bullsht to disguise the fact that their looser boys club is a network for coperate gangsters and low level criminals.
You could look to join some spelling clubs. Just trying to help you. I am The Negro Whisperer. That's right.
St George

Bolton, UK

#20 Mar 3, 2011
The Negro Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text> You could look to join some spelling clubs. Just trying to help you. I am The Negro Whisperer. That's right.
MY LANGUAGE! I can spell it however I please. That's right!

gmg12345

Since: Jan 11

Raleigh, NC

#21 Mar 3, 2011
Nope, nope, nope. Read Garrigs post, dumbass Afrocentrist apes.

“Sun of Man”

Level 1

As above,so Below

#22 Mar 4, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
All Freemasonry ideology is derived from the Moors?! lol! You people are beyond loony.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry
Even your fellow white freemasons would laugh at you for using wikipedia as your source as if that will reveal how far back freemasonry goes. All of it's sciences go back to ancient Nubia and Khem(egypt).

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court…of the temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretation. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them…The true explanation is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry (those of the 32nd and 33rd degrees)- Albert Pike

“Sun of Man”

Level 1

As above,so Below

#23 Mar 4, 2011
St George wrote:
<quoted text>
St George,if you're a cat-holic or xtian you worship the sun and don't even know it. Read the first link in it's entirety so you can get a better overstanding.

“Sun of Man”

Level 1

As above,so Below

#24 Mar 4, 2011
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
That site is showing a mish mash of stuff. I have read some of the works by Madame Blavatsky. She was a bit of trickster. Anyway the Masons claim that there knowledge was passed on form Euclid and Pythagoras. They were the people who were supposed to have built many of the Gothic cathedrals in Europe. Soon they became associated with Egytian mysticism and the knights of the templar. It wasn't the Moors who brought masonry to Europe. It seems to have it's beginings in Scotland.
"The early development of Freemasonry has two distinct growth periods:[15]
Stage 1. Operative Freemasonry — associated with the craft guilds. Ritual elements are simple and there is no evidence beyond a rudimentary philosophical outlook.
Stage 2. Freemasonry of the late 16th century and into the 17th century. Surviving Scottish Lodge records, as early as the 1630s, show a gentrification process — a transition from Operative to Speculative Freemasonry — evidenced by increasing non-operative notable gentleman within the membership.[16] Virtually no records of English lodges survive prior to the speculative, Grand Lodge period of 1717 onwards. The purely speculative ritual and lectures of William Preston (1742–1818) demonstrate an increasing use of a ritual infusion of Enlightenment philosophy.[17].
Garrig,you don't actually believe it originated in europe do you??

it was Kemet and African people (original people the Asiatic Black man) that gave the institution of Freemasonry to the world. The evidence of such rest in the ancient temples, tombs, Metu Neter, architecture, scribes, customs, religion, sacraments, rituals, rites, etc., found in Kemet (Egypt). The scholar George G.M. James gives us this history in his monumental book titled,“Stolen Legacy” first published in 1954. Also Anthony Browder in his book titled,“Nile Valley Contributions to Civilization” directs our attention to the fact that all the Masonic architect and symbolism found in Washington, DC originated in Kemet (the entire capitol grounds is a miniature replica of the symbolic majesty of Kemet—as the Light Shineth From the East unto the West). Browder is letting us know that American Freemasonry and European Freemasonry owes a debt of gratitude to the Nubians of Kemet (they stole it and we must return it). Browder also documents these facts in his book titled,“Egypt on the Potomac”.

The topic of Freemasonry is a never exhaustive topic because it is rooted in the three most comprehensive schools of thought—Esoteric, Occult and Gnostics in which the symbolism and signs are best understood and to truly decipher Freemasonry one must be a student willing to delve much deeper than the Blue Lodge degrees and the elevated degrees offered in Scottish Rite and York Rite orders—the knowledge is so much greater if one is willing to embrace all there is of good in the universal order of things (eternal and infinite) and wisdom will begin to pour as an uninterrupted fountain because the intent of the ancient teachings and lessons imparted by the Sages and Gurus were taught to tie moral lessons to scientific and mathematical principles (this is what Speculative Masonry is about).

“Sun of Man”

Level 1

As above,so Below

#25 Mar 4, 2011
http://www.myspace.com/nasferatuthagod/blog/3...

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad inherited the leadership from Master Fard Muhammad who was, himself, believed to have succeeded Noble Drew Ali.

All of these men held Masonic titles, i.e., noble, honorable and master. As masons, they'd taken vows of secrecy and could not reveal the deeper wisdom to the uninitiated.

So they spoke in codes.

So deep and multilayered were those codes that few, to this day, have a notion of what they were really teaching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Juice is Loose 2 min Juice 2
Crakkka jokes 5 min Cigar Face 26 19
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 9 min Juice 66
News Black Trump Supporter Goes Nuclear on Maxine Wa... 10 min General Kakaka Oba 37
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min old_moose 1,564,381
Should black criminals be called ANIMALS and SU... 15 min Rich stars of the... 6
Should OJ have a statue in his honor 23 min Ben 2
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 39 min Keeping it Real 49
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 49 min Anthony 50
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 1 hr Rich stars of the... 28
More from around the web