Ohio teacher suspended indefinitely for racist comment

Dec 30, 2013 Full story: USA Today 387

FAIRFIELD, Ohio - A suburban Cincinnati teacher, suspended indefinitely without pay a week ago after making racially insensitive remarks, has not yet requested a hearing to contest the matter.

Full Story

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#211 Jan 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama has a long way to go before he tops well-known golfing presidents. Woodrow Wilson played about 1,200 rounds and Dwight Eisenhower 800."
PS:
" As of Aug. 13, 2013, Obama is on his 15th vacation trip, covering all or part of 96 days total. He's spending this vacation in Martha's Vineyard with his family.
At the same point in his presidency — Aug. 13, 2005 — George W. Bush had made 51 visits to his ranch in tiny Crawford, Texas, totaling all or part of 335 days.(Note: Bush sometimes used the property to host world leaders.)"
Yes, Wilson, the first communist president that instituted the first of many liberal tax and spend programs. All the libs like to putter around.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#215 Jan 6, 2014
truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>At the tax payers expense
It was at tax payers expense when Bush flew to Texas and he has threes as many "vacation days" as Obama.

And I actually pay taxes: why you are crying about it is a mystery to me.
barefootsgaylove r

Columbus, OH

#216 Jan 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was at tax payers expense when Bush flew to Texas and he has threes as many "vacation days" as Obama.
And I actually pay taxes: why you are crying about it is a mystery to me.
And here is poor obarry crying,

Hawaii vacationing Obama whines Republicans went home for holidays while mothers suffer ‘Who Needs Help Feeding Her Kids’

The president is currently vacationing in Hawaii.
From President Obama’s Weekly Address:

"Just a few days after Christmas, more than one million of our fellow Americans lost a vital economic lifeline – the temporary insurance that helps folks make ends meet while they look for a job. Republicans in Congress went home for the holidays and let that lifeline expire…

…We make this promise to one another because it makes a difference to a mother who needs help feeding her kids while she’s looking for work; to a father who needs help paying the rent while learning the skills to get a new and better job. And denying families that security is just plain cruel. We’re a better country than that. We don’t abandon our fellow Americans when times get tough – we keep the faith with them until they start that new job."

You just can’t make this stuff up. During Obama’s weekly radio/Youtube address, Obama actually whined about Republicans ‘going home for the holidays‘ while mothers suffer to feed her kids. May i remind you this is the same Barack Hussein Obama who is on his 17 day, multi-million dollar tax payer funded Hawaii vacation in which he has golfed more than he’s actually spent with his own family. Technically, isn’t this exactly what Barack Hussein Obama did? He’s from Hawaii, he went ‘home’for the holidays, and hasn’t been heard from since mid December. Hypocrite, thy name is Obama.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#217 Jan 7, 2014
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look!!!!! Little nighur boy thinks sub-human negroes are on par with Appalachian whites...
Not only are many African-Americans on a par with your mountain kinfolk, but the best of us routinely exceed them in raw ability and talent -- and are respected for that by white men far less racist and far more fair-minded than yourself.

That is why Douglas Wilder (D-Va) the first elected Black governor in the history of Virginia was open about crediting the tough old coal miners of his state for their solid support. They never wavered in their confidence in him and their votes helped push him across the finish line in his historic 1989 victory.
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>... and completely ignores the FACT that the sub-Saharan west African negroe from which he hails from has NEVER created a working successful society of their own.
Please don't try to "flip the script," O Goofy Grand Dragon. The juvenile, diversionary tactics simply won't work.

You were already pointed to a working successful society which is presently RUN BY sub-Saharan west African "negroes." It is a modern society in which white folks feel comfortable remaining in order to work, to teach, to raise families and to do whatever else their peaceful, productive talents allow them to excel at.
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>Listen up, buckwheat, black history is one of failure and dependence..........
Actually, it was Romney who failed in 2012 and McCain who failed in 2008. They got their asses handed to them by "Buckwheat." Obviously you are butthurt about this, but why be so childish about it?? You are not helping things any by whining all over the internet.

Try again?

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#219 Jan 7, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, picture pervert,....did you qualify for free CommieCare?
That's "Harrisson" to you, simpleton.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#221 Jan 7, 2014
Actually, he has contested. He claims he was taken out of context, and the particular student was a low achiever. He says he said he wasn't talking about race and said something like, "We don't need another President like Obama, regardless of whether he is Black or White." However, he has the classroom as witnesses, and they seem to say they heard the other. If his version of events were true, then he was implying that Obama was stupid and that we don't need another stupid president. Yet, he has been called into question before for allegedly targeting gay students and calling some students stupid.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#222 Jan 7, 2014
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you paid the 20 dollars to get your masturbation thread scrubbed doesn't mean anyone "forgot" about it,.....handi-man.....
Son, I didn't pay "20 dollars" for sh*t. Get a grip.

I already explained that the thread was taken down without my knowledge. Fortunately, I was able to post a "successor" thread, which many posters found just as amusing. LOL...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TS5A4FAATO3K4...

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#224 Jan 7, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyin' & Denyin'....
Shush, Troll !
Ain't nobody wanna hear all dat....

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#226 Jan 7, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>ore like YOU don't want anyone hearing it.
Ashamed of yourself, Jerkyman?
Yep, that's it. Tons O' Shame....
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TS5A4FAATO3K4...

Level 5

Location hidden

#232 Jan 7, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Only when the MSM does the counting..
MSM had nothing to do with it, AuDumbo.

And we know you have problems counting to 14.

Level 3

Location hidden

#233 Jan 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>MSM had nothing to do with it, AuDumbo.

And we know you have problems counting to 14.
Like Obama has problems counting 58 states.

Level 5

Location hidden

#234 Jan 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Obama has problems counting 58 states.
Like there was any point in time when Obama thought there was 58 states.

'YOu can't make it through the day without tripping over you tongue, ScrotumSniffer.
Cat74

Des Plaines, IL

#235 Jan 8, 2014
57. Early in Obama's first campaign he talked about the 57 states in America, and how he had even visited all but 2. Did you people not listen to a word he said? No wonder the stupid elected him. They are nearly as dumb as he is.
Real truth

Cincinnati, OH

#236 Jan 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwww. Imagine what that must smell like.
Let's meet up some where tough guy! Let's have a man to man conversation. You're a homosexual if you think black women like Beyoncé, Rihanna or a Gabrielle Union are nasty. I'll love sticking my big fat and long white stick in that sweet juicy hole. My girl's body is amazing and would put yours to shame. But for real, you so tough, let's meet up.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#237 Jan 8, 2014
Real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's meet up some where tough guy! Let's have a man to man conversation. You're a homosexual if you think black women like Beyoncé, Rihanna or a Gabrielle Union are nasty. I'll love sticking my big fat and long white stick in that sweet juicy hole. My girl's body is amazing and would put yours to shame. But for real, you so tough, let's meet up.
OK, we'll be sure to think of you as a 101% straight male who really likes what he sees (a lot) when he checks out his own endowment. But, must you throw a Cincinnati IP? That's scary, but not because of your macho tough talk.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#238 Jan 9, 2014
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so you do agree with my earlier assessment that the only time the west African sub-Saharan negroe (from where you hail) advances is when they are introduced to Western science and intermingle with other races. Thanks for clearing that up!

As for you inherently low IQ slave descended apefrican-AMERICANS, affirmative-action is NOT an achievement, and any perceived advancement by you inbred slave descendants is merely a token given to you by the almighty white man as a kind gesture in hopes of humanizing you fecal-colored critters and allowing your failed race a chance to prove any worth. As shown by bath house barry, the experiment has been a colossal failure which will go down in history as a mere footnote and one never to be repeated. The teacher was correct.

In summary, the sub-Saharan west African negroe from which you hail has NEVER created a working successful society of their own...
In summary, you are dead WRONG. lol

Evidently, you have read little or nothing of Basil Davidson. In fact, given the confused, rambling and erroneous nature of your infantile neo-Confederate posts, I doubt you have read much of anything beyond the level of Penthouse or Hot Rod magazine.

This seems to be a persistent problem with students who can't move beyond the requirements for an A.A. degree from Appalachian Valley Regional Community College. Who was your academic advisor, IM White?? I believe you were poorly served indeed, my racist friend.

;o)

So noted.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#240 Jan 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
flagged as spammed off-topic copy and paste.

Level 3

Location hidden

#241 Jan 9, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>flagged as spammed off-topic copy and paste.
All this for a flag. Michele Obama.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#242 Jan 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you're magnetically drawn into these threads about racism. LMAO.
Cat74

West Chicago, IL

#244 Jan 9, 2014
Have they fired this teacher yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another High School shooting 4 min sONE 16
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min Black Knight 25,693
What do European think about the canine genetic... 9 min Tamahu killer 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min woodtick57 1,127,096
The value of Negro life is ZERO! 13 min Suebi212 21
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 14 min ZCs 1,941
why is there so many white trolls in this Topix? 14 min coretta 3
Mr. Brown 15 min TheXFactor 90
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 16 min coretta 82
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 1 hr TWR 59
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Black Knight 7,661

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE