Ohio teacher suspended indefinitely f...

Ohio teacher suspended indefinitely for racist comment

There are 385 comments on the USA Today story from Dec 30, 2013, titled Ohio teacher suspended indefinitely for racist comment. In it, USA Today reports that:

FAIRFIELD, Ohio - A suburban Cincinnati teacher, suspended indefinitely without pay a week ago after making racially insensitive remarks, has not yet requested a hearing to contest the matter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#386 Jan 29, 2014
Senior Citizen wrote:
<
Eight months into President George W. Bush's second term
You do know plagiarism is theft, lying thief?
Georgetown Ohio

Lewis Center, OH

#387 Jan 29, 2014
Children play nice. I'm coming back after many years. Simm's Tavern is gone. Hans, the guy that ran it, is dead. The Venice Pavilion is an f'ing "antique mall": some solace please.
Senior Citizen

Granite City, IL

#388 Jan 29, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not with you - you can not understand a thing unless it is posted on the web and I will gladly give web sites. You do not do any research before you post - if you did you would know you are not telling the truth.

Level 5

Location hidden

#390 Jan 29, 2014
Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not with you - you can not understand a thing unless it is posted on the web and I will gladly give web sites.
You are a thief.

I understand you don't have the chops to pull off anything yourself- and that is why post steal copy from someone else and pretend it's yours.
Senior Citizen

Granite City, IL

#391 Jan 30, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a thief.
I understand you don't have the chops to pull off anything yourself- and that is why post steal copy from someone else and pretend it's yours.
wrong again LIAR- I can prove what I post by doing research and finding the articles and copy and paste what is in the news, papers, and documents, that you can not find or understand. You need to grown up.

Level 5

Location hidden

#392 Jan 30, 2014
Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again LIAR- I can prove what I post
Posting something that you haven't written as yours- you did not give credit for it - is stealing.

You are a thief: I am sure your neighbors lock their garage when they see you about.

Level 5

Location hidden

#393 Jan 30, 2014
Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush did NOT SPEND MORE MONEY ON VACATIONS. OBAMA HAS DONE THE LAVISH VACATIONS costing MILLIONS.
Stolen.

Not worth stealing- but stolen.
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#395 Jan 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
why must you ruin every thread that you post on? I wanted to join the debate about the racist teacher and in stead you're on here acting like a 7 year old child.
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#396 Jan 31, 2014
Instead
Senior Citizen

Granite City, IL

#397 Jan 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting something that you haven't written as yours- you did not give credit for it - is stealing.
You are a thief: I am sure your neighbors lock their garage when they see you about.
No it is because you have a short vocabulary - you main words are 'PROVE IT" and since we all know you can not do research - its best to post the proof before you get nutty.

Level 5

Location hidden

#398 Jan 31, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> why must you ruin every thread that you post on?
Why do you come to an internet forum and cry when you get pantsed because you lack the intellectual of a steaming pile of dog dropping?

Why not stick to the tea bag website where you can agree among yourselves that Obama has a fake birth certificate and the moon landing was shot on a sound stage and that this is the year they will find big foot?

Level 5

Location hidden

#399 Jan 31, 2014
Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is because you have a short vocabulary - you main words are 'PROVE IT"
I use small words with you because I know you are limited in what you can understand.

Small words, and short sentences.

And you stole (again) something and copied and pasted here and tried to pass it off as yours.

That makes you a thief.

Thief... small word.

I say "prove it" with people who we all know are liars: such as yourself.

It is harder to prove a liar than it is copy and paste.

Wipe your chin, shug.
INFIDEL

Socorro, NM

#400 Jan 31, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Two states are plenty to find out what the outcome will be. Plus the fact that even if legal, it doesn't stop employers from demanding their employees not smoke pot or take any other recreational narcotic. Hell, there are companies now that won't hire you or keep you employed if you smoke cigarettes, and tobacco has never been illegal.
Ok... To each his own. You are right about intrusive employers though. Today it's tobacco. What will be the politically correct grounds for termination tomorrow... alcohol, pork perhaps. People with children miss more days of work and are late more often than single people. Maybe bosses should refuse to hire people with kids? How about we all just mind our own business and live and let live? That works for me.

Level 5

Location hidden

#401 Jan 31, 2014
INFIDEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok... To each his own. You are right about intrusive employers though. Today it's tobacco..
People who smoke are less productive than people who do, apples to apples.

If you want to compare apples to apples.

If you aren't clear on that, then move 25 feet away from the door (or whatever the distance is if you have a clear air act where you are at) and watch who is smoking, and how often.

As an employer, I won't not hire someone who smokes, but I would consider it as a factor as a hire, and I certainly think I should be allowed to pass on additional costs incurred for his/her health insurance.
Senior Citizen

Granite City, IL

#402 Jan 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I use small words with you because I know you are limited in what you can understand.
Small words, and short sentences.
And you stole (again) something and copied and pasted here and tried to pass it off as yours.
That makes you a thief.
Thief... small word.
I say "prove it" with people who we all know are liars: such as yourself.
It is harder to prove a liar than it is copy and paste.
Wipe your chin, shug.
You are a LIAR and a stupid one at that. Your comments are asinine as you have no idea what you are saying. I cannot fix STUPID and you are now on your own. Research for yourself then post. You are a typical Obama person - you like to blame everyone else for your incompetence.

Level 5

Location hidden

#403 Jan 31, 2014
Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a LIAR and a stupid one at that.
You are a plagiarist.

(again)

Do you want me to show the source of your copy and paste?

There is more to proof than you insisting you have proof: there is the actual showing of the proof for others to see.
Senior Citizen

Granite City, IL

#404 Jan 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a plagiarist.
(again)
Do you want me to show the source of your copy and paste?
There is more to proof than you insisting you have proof: there is the actual showing of the proof for others to see.
Idiot I TOLD YOU I COPIED AND PASTED THAT RESPONSE TO YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR 2 WORDS "PROVE IT"

I am finished with you and your stupidity. You are a waste of time.

Level 5

Location hidden

#405 Jan 31, 2014
Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot I TOLD YOU I COPIED AND PASTED
You plagiarized.

You did not offer either credit, or a hint that someone else wrote it.

And this is not your first offense.

And you admitted only after I caught you.

Wipe your chin, sonny.

Level 5

Location hidden

#406 Jan 31, 2014
Senior Citizen wrote:
I am finished with you and your stupidity.
What a shame it is you are not a "man" of your word.

You are finished with me AGAIN.
INFIDEL

Socorro, NM

#407 Jan 31, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
The classroom,especially one full of kids,is not the place for ones personal political drivel ! That a-hole is to teach !
Agreed! A teacher's ultimate goal is to teach his students how to think not what to think. In spite of this most teachers do promote their own personal belifes in the classroom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear White People (May '16) 4 min Kato 764
A final message to black women and their bastar... 4 min AirborneInfantry 1
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... 6 min T-BOS 153
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Earl 1,523,620
The sickest video you ever saw... real African ... 11 min AirborneInfantry 7
What African Americans really are 12 min Comment 56
Mystery of the Negro solved 17 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Negro behavior in public places 17 min Harrisson 111
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 9 hr Dont know 36
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 11 hr JRT 10