Ohio teacher suspended indefinitely for racist comment

Dec 30, 2013 Full story: USA Today 387

FAIRFIELD, Ohio - A suburban Cincinnati teacher, suspended indefinitely without pay a week ago after making racially insensitive remarks, has not yet requested a hearing to contest the matter.

Full Story
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#2 Dec 30, 2013
What is it about people speaking their own opinion that drives other people crazy. The teacher doesn't want a repeat of the Obama Administration. That is his opinion. So what. This is getting disgusting now. I am sure many black people have made negative remarks about President Bush, maybe even said we don't need another Texan for President. So what. Americans have the right to offend others with their speech. We are not always going to be sweet, and agreeable, and it is time to grow up. If I find your speech offensive I promise to ignore you.
Cordwainer Trout

Leitchfield, KY

#3 Dec 30, 2013
President Obama has singlehandedly set Black citizenry back fifty years in America. His various statements have never encouraged civility and may have started a race war. The upsurge of Black on White crimes of rape and murder, plus the incredible viciousness of "knockout" attacks by Blacks and the unending violence of Black on Black crime in the cities... all could have positively been affected by a caring President. Instead, Obama's response has been such as directing another Black to find a White boy to charge with "knockout" racism. Mobs of Blacks beating on people and ransacking stores, gangs of Blacks assaulting innocent Whites at random; Blacks raping and murdering eighty year old White women, but Obama waits to find a single incident of a White boy assaulting a Black man. Who in their right mind would ever want another Black racist Muslim loving America destroying baby murdering Marxist as President?

“Historic American Greatness”

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

The President & his AG

#4 Dec 31, 2013
The parents of that child should have the right to drag that disgusting POS non-teacher out in to the street and put him down like a mad dog foaming at the mouth would be put down.
Ironically, I bet that this 60 year old racist bigot has complained about negative statistics concerning the Black community but in a position to influence change said things to exacerbate the negative. But what makes it criminal is the fact that these are children who are in the stages to be molded and you have an enemy within who is pushing these young minds into a bad place.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#5 Dec 31, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
President Obama has singlehandedly set Black citizenry back fifty years in America. His various statements have never encouraged civility and may have started a race war. The upsurge of Black on White crimes of rape and murder, plus the incredible viciousness of "knockout" attacks by Blacks and the unending violence of Black on Black crime in the cities... all could have positively been affected by a caring President. Instead, Obama's response has been such as directing another Black to find a White boy to charge with "knockout" racism. Mobs of Blacks beating on people and ransacking stores, gangs of Blacks assaulting innocent Whites at random; Blacks raping and murdering eighty year old White women, but Obama waits to find a single incident of a White boy assaulting a Black man. Who in their right mind would ever want another Black racist Muslim loving America destroying baby murdering Marxist as President?
you are right! We are coming after you whitey! And Obama is helping us! You see all these black men seeking out little white girls to rape! Thats what yall get!

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#6 Dec 31, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
President Obama has singlehandedly set Black citizenry back fifty years in America. His various statements have never encouraged civility and may have started a race war. The upsurge of Black on White crimes of rape and murder, plus the incredible viciousness of "knockout" attacks by Blacks and the unending violence of Black on Black crime in the cities... all could have positively been affected by a caring President. Instead, Obama's response has been such as directing another Black to find a White boy to charge with "knockout" racism. Mobs of Blacks beating on people and ransacking stores, gangs of Blacks assaulting innocent Whites at random; Blacks raping and murdering eighty year old White women, but Obama waits to find a single incident of a White boy assaulting a Black man. Who in their right mind would ever want another Black racist Muslim loving America destroying baby murdering Marxist as President?
we after you whitey! Pay back time! You should see all these black men seeking to snatch up little white wenches! Pay back time!

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#7 Dec 31, 2013
The teacher deserved what he got.
Cordwainer Trout

Leitchfield, KY

#8 Dec 31, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
we after you whitey! Pay back time! You should see all these black men seeking to snatch up little white wenches! Pay back time!
Pay back for what, saving your forefather's skulls from paving one of your vicious king's throne rooms in Africa? Blacks are the most ethnocentric race on the planet; see what they do to their own people! You wouldn't be alive if it weren't for the Blacks rounding you up and selling you to Whites who gave you hope. The minority of you came to the Americas and survived. The majority of you went to the Arabs and died. Then, when you learned to read, you killed off all the cattle and gave each other HIV at pandemic rates, even killing your own children in various types of genocide. Here in America, you kill them by believing in Obama's eugenics abortion policies.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Dec 31, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>you are right! We are coming after you whitey! And Obama is helping us! You see all these black men seeking out little white girls to rape! Thats what yall get!
Seek Jesus and refrain from speaking of reprobate behavior that will damn people to hell.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#10 Dec 31, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay back for what, saving your forefather's skulls from paving one of your vicious king's throne rooms in Africa?.....
With respect to the biblical concept of revenge symbolized by the phrase "an eye for an eye," pay back can indeed be a bitch, Cordwainer. Are you not aware that before the typical slave ship even reached the shores of the Americas, numerous African slave women had already been impregnated by the ship's crew?
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 Dec 31, 2013
The classroom,especially one full of kids,is not the place for ones personal political drivel ! That a-hole is to teach !

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#12 Dec 31, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>With respect to the biblical concept of revenge symbolized by the phrase "an eye for an eye," pay back can indeed be a bitch, Cordwainer. Are you not aware that before the typical slave ship even reached the shores of the Americas, numerous African slave women had already been impregnated by the ship's crew?
Are you familiar with the Arab slave trade of black people?

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#14 Dec 31, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you familiar with the Arab slave trade of black people?
I have some general knowledge but haven't studied it in great detail. I'm aware that it still existed (in covert form) until the 2000s. Perhaps it still does even today.

Countries like Mauritania and Sudan were especially notorious.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#15 Dec 31, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>I have some general knowledge but haven't studied it in great detail. I'm aware that it still existed (in covert form) until the 2000s. Perhaps it still does even today.

Countries like Mauritania and Sudan were especially notorious.
My point was that black women were victimized prior to the trans Atlantic slave trade sad to say.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#16 Dec 31, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>I have some general knowledge but haven't studied it in great detail. I'm aware that it still existed (in covert form) until the 2000s. Perhaps it still does even today.

Countries like Mauritania and Sudan were especially notorious.
I should say certain tribes that were conquered had black women victimized in Arab slave trade along with black men.

:(

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#18 Dec 31, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The parents of that child should have the right to drag that disgusting POS non-teacher out in to the street and put him down like a mad dog foaming at the mouth would be put down.
Ironically, I bet that this 60 year old racist bigot has complained about negative statistics concerning the Black community but in a position to influence change said things to exacerbate the negative. But what makes it criminal is the fact that these are children who are in the stages to be molded and you have an enemy within who is pushing these young minds into a bad place.
Why are you Obamambots so in favor of violence against people that don't share your opinion?

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#19 Dec 31, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was that black women were victimized prior to the trans Atlantic slave trade sad to say.
Oh, I'm quite aware of that. But Dragonpat wasn't addressing the Arab slave trade in her earlier comment when she said:
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>... Pay back time! You should see all these black men seeking to snatch up little white wenches! Pay back time!
More than anything, I think she was teasing the racist Trolls -- but also reminding them that they may have to pay a "price" for the sexual oppression of Black women by trans-Atlantic slavers and their customers.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Dec 31, 2013
dbiggs69 wrote:
The classroom,especially one full of kids,is not the place for ones personal political drivel ! That a-hole is to teach !
Tell Sarah Palin, neither is the World War II Memorial in Washington......
lomaxx

Fishers, IN

#21 Dec 31, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The parents of that child should have the right to drag that disgusting POS non-teacher out in to the street and put him down like a mad dog foaming at the mouth would be put down.
Ironically, I bet that this 60 year old racist bigot has complained about negative statistics concerning the Black community but in a position to influence change said things to exacerbate the negative. But what makes it criminal is the fact that these are children who are in the stages to be molded and you have an enemy within who is pushing these young minds into a bad place.
So basically you advocate murder, when somebody expresses something you do not agree with. He probably worded it in a non offensive way, yet it was blown out of proportion.
Worst case scenario, he really meant to make a racist remark in front if kids: you think he should be given the death penalty?!
I'll bet you don't even believe in the death penalty for murder or child molestation, yet you do, for this. smh

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#23 Dec 31, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
Come on duck quackers who like to discuss free speech ...
Both the student and the teacher exercised their right to free speech. Only because the student was black does it create cause for racism and involvement of the NAACP. Racism is the multiple attacks on Jews from Black gangbangers playing the knock out game. The only problem is our black AG won't do anything against black criminals.

“I can see better with”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#24 Dec 31, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
This story is nothing more than nighurz can't stand to hear the truth about their failed race.
speaking of truth why don't you become familiar with it instead of spreading your bs on an AA forum? Truth is not hard to find but for an illiterate racist like yourself it can be a challenge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
12 year old black boy 1 hit k.o white cop 6 min African unity 36
BW Goes on Racist Rant, Whites Clap, Must See! 7 min TWR 11
Mr. Brown 7 min coretta 40
Here I am still standing 8 min Mindless 52
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 8 min hahahahaha 302
Study links Racism to LOW IQ!!!LOLOLOLOL 8 min SobieskiSavedEurope 30
A guide to natural kinky hair. 8 min TWR 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min Gmoney AKA Big Go 25,675
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 1 hr The Irony 50
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr Phoenix Ascended 7,641

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE