A lot of hypocrits here
Miguel

Corona, CA

#28 Feb 26, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
What?????
Forgot to type believe. I dont believe on those who say they love certain race but are racist towards them

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#29 Feb 26, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Forgot to type believe. I dont believe on those who say they love certain race but are racist towards them
No problem. I agree that is total hypocrisy.
Blaq honey

Jacksonville, FL

#30 Feb 26, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Forgot to type believe. I dont believe on those who say they love certain race but are racist towards them
ooooooooga booooooga!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#31 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I definitely know the difference. Either way (love or lust) it is hypocrisy and makes no sense.
Lust, hypocrisy, and CRIME is the WAY OF THE WHITE MAN!!!!

After DESCENDING from his ENSLAVED HOSTAGES and BLACK RAPE VICTIMS, you should know that!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#32 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I definitely know the difference. Either way (love or lust) it is hypocrisy and makes no sense.
After all the EVIL the WHITE MAN has done to the NATIVES, BLACKS, and OTHER PEOPLE OF COLOR AROUND THE WORLD, to those who REALLY KNOW THE WHITE MAN, he has PROVEN to KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about "love"!!!!!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#33 Feb 27, 2013
With the white man, it is about LUST...not about "love"!

Those who KNOW the white man would NEVER accuse him of "loving" anyone!!!!!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#34 Feb 27, 2013
The only thing the WHITE MAN "loves" is MONEY!!!!

He'll KILL HIS WIFE, HIS KIDS, and HIS OWN MOTHER for that!

The ONLY REASON that they ENSLAVED BLACKS and SLAUGHTERED MILLIONS of NATIVES was for THE LOVE OF MONEY!!!!!

They wouldn't have enslaved ONE black or murdered ONE native if wasn't no MONEY in it!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#35 Feb 27, 2013
Like the Bible says, "The LOVE of money is the ROOT OF ALL EVIL." (1 Timothy 6:10)

That is a fact!
Tina knows

Chalfont, PA

#36 Feb 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
With the white man, it is about LUST...not about "love"!
Those who KNOW the white man would NEVER accuse him of "loving" anyone!!!!!
Yes Frank and black men know all about Love.

What a Joke.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#38 Feb 27, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Is everywhere ans start with u with the racial calling. You are the perfect example computer wannabe though guy. Thank you for proving my point and being the example. Dumb azz.
also sp**,show just ONE thread of a non bw who wasnt "attacked" by bw or where she was given bw's blessing or even without bw posting in it period.lol
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#39 Feb 27, 2013
Tina knows wrote:
<quoted text> Yes Frank and black men know all about Love.
What a Joke.
They did before the WHITE MAN STOLE THEM from AFRICA, brought them here, and ENSLAVED THEM for 400 YEARS!!!!!

Like Chief Sitting Bull said, "White man speak with forked tongue!"
Miguel

Perris, CA

#40 Feb 27, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>also sp**,show just ONE thread of a non bw who wasnt "attacked" by bw or where she was given bw's blessing or even without bw posting in it period.lol
Oh seen it but more BW make threads against BW and this NONBW attack me for creating positive threads on BW. I dont wish the bad for nobody but a nonbw did wish me for BW to eat me alive.lol. What kind of crap is that. I got myself a Black Queen and am very satisfied.
Like It Is

Smyrna, TN

#41 Feb 27, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Is funny how when BW get bashed right away when IRBM creates a thread in preference of their nonbw. When a BW creates one BM call her all kinds of names and tells her to go to IR forum or to the what ever race of men they like forum but wait they don't tell this to IRBM. There was a thread call hispanic men are sexy thread by Sabrena. She didn't bashed BM and still BM came with name callings. I created Latino men/Black women thread if u look at the beginning it was some calling me all this racial names n the funny thing is when Latin women creates a thread on their prefrence for BM she is welcomed. Dont be a hypocrit. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and preference.
All I can say to this is be careful with blanket statements.
Tina knows

Chalfont, PA

#42 Feb 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>They did before the WHITE MAN STOLE THEM from AFRICA, brought them here, and ENSLAVED THEM for 400 YEARS!!!!!
Like Chief Sitting Bull said, "White man speak with forked tongue!"
Yes poor Frank, it's the white mans fault that black men can't feel Love.

I'm sorry you're Father was never around when you were growing up to show you love that you needed. But that's the way black men are so you and I must live with it and move on and that's why I moved on to white men because most of them know how to show respect and the Love that we all need in todays world.

Don't feel bad Frank many blacks grow up without a real Man in their Life so you're not alone.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#44 Feb 27, 2013
Tina knows wrote:
<quoted text> Yes poor Frank, it's the white mans fault...
Anyone who knows AMERIKKKAN HISTORY, knows that EVERYTHING that BLACKS and NATIVES SUFFER is the WHITE MAN'S FAULT!!!!

"The white man made many promises...more than I can remember, but he only kept one. He promised that he would take my land and he took it."---Chief Red Cloud, Lakota Sioux
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#45 Feb 27, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Frank's VERY alone.
You're VERY STUPID, so I guess EVERYBODY is "VERY" something!!!!
--BlackAngel--

Jacksonville, FL

#46 Feb 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
Like the Bible says, "The LOVE of money is the ROOT OF ALL EVIL." (1 Timothy 6:10)
That is a fact!
Who cares what the fcking Bible says...... fck the Bible.
Black NOISE

Chicago, IL

#47 Feb 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who knows AMERIKKKAN HISTORY, knows that EVERYTHING that BLACKS and NATIVES SUFFER is the WHITE MAN'S FAULT!!!!
"The white man made many promises...more than I can remember, but he only kept one. He promised that he would take my land and he took it."---Chief Red Cloud, Lakota Sioux
^^^^^^^ BLACK NOISE ^^^^^^^^
Erique

Dallas, TX

#48 Feb 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You're VERY STUPID, so I guess EVERYBODY is "VERY" something!!!!
You're VERY too, Francissy, VERY delusional and VERY homosexual.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#49 Feb 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Lust, hypocrisy, and CRIME is the WAY OF THE WHITE MAN!!!!
After DESCENDING from his ENSLAVED HOSTAGES and BLACK RAPE VICTIMS, you should know that!
clam down Frank..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police deparment vs BM (Oct '15) 3 min T-BOS 2
The Washington Post Destroys Trump! 6 min Marcus Washington 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min ester povington 1,402,780
Hey Doofy and Hillary 2016, CNN trashs it's own... 8 min Hillary 2016 8
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 9 min Curious Me 1,619
Dear White People 11 min Gremlin 239
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 12 min 2 Dogs 257
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 13 min Bill Clnton 130
Shoot all whites 5 hr TranshumanX 26
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 hr Moses 47,264