A lot of hypocrits here
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Miguel

Perris, CA

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Is funny how when BW get bashed right away when IRBM creates a thread in preference of their nonbw. When a BW creates one BM call her all kinds of names and tells her to go to IR forum or to the what ever race of men they like forum but wait they don't tell this to IRBM. There was a thread call hispanic men are sexy thread by Sabrena. She didn't bashed BM and still BM came with name callings. I created Latino men/Black women thread if u look at the beginning it was some calling me all this racial names n the funny thing is when Latin women creates a thread on their prefrence for BM she is welcomed. Dont be a hypocrit. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and preference.
Miguel

Corona, CA

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
I feel your pain, mi hermano. Next to liberals, black people are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.
I love BW I just feel that if u love that someonw and if u c someone that gas same style as u let them live it. I dont trip when I c latinas with BM n I only trip on hypocrits. Hypocrits has no color

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 25, 2013
What confuses me are the racist trolls who secretly love Black women and other women of color. They are 100% Hypocrites.

“Home is Where the Heart is”

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>I love BW I just feel that if u love that someonw and if u c someone that gas same style as u let them live it. I dont trip when I c latinas with BM n I only trip on hypocrits. Hypocrits has no color
Do BM post their love for Latinas on Hispanic boards? If so..how do you guys treat them? I think it's a territory thing.. The only forum..I seen when everyone was flirting with everyone and being ok with it was this one Indian board.
Miguel

Corona, CA

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
What confuses me are the racist trolls who secretly love Black women and other women of color. They are 100% Hypocrites.
I dont on those who say they love certainly race n they r racist towards them.
somali

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Feb 25, 2013
you african americans are nutts
Miguel

Corona, CA

#8 Feb 26, 2013
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text>Do BM post their love for Latinas on Hispanic boards? If so..how do you guys treat them? I think it's a territory thing.. The only forum..I seen when everyone was flirting with everyone and being ok with it was this one Indian board.
Yes it they've done it but latin forum ia dead. For me they can post if they wish

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#9 Feb 26, 2013
...like bw and their heightism...
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#10 Feb 26, 2013
somali wrote:
you african americans are nutts
Nobody knows that better than your mother because she likes to LICK on them!

:^)
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#11 Feb 26, 2013
That's an AMERIKKKAN tradition!

White supremicists like Andrew Jackson and Thomas Jefferson have been secretly lusting for BLACK WOMEN, DOGS, HENS, SHEEP, and COWS for HUNDREDS of years!!!!!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#12 Feb 26, 2013
http://oddfix.com/2012/11/30/man-has-sex-with...

Man has sex with cows, judge drops charges because the cows may have enjoyed it

PHOTO

Cows are getting a lot of sexual attention lately. 42-year-old New Jersey police officer Robert Melia Jr. was brought up on animal cruelty charges after having oral sex with fives calves. Amazingly, Judge James J. Morley ruled that oral sex with cows doesn’t necessarily constitute animal cruelty because the cows may have enjoyed the experience.

Judge Morley explained:

“If the cow had the cognitive ability to form thought and speak, would it say,‘Where’s the milk? I’m not getting any milk.’”

The prosecutor pointed out that one cow head-butted Melia during the sexual assault, suggesting it wasn’t happy with the situation, stating:

“I think any reasonable juror could infer that a man’s penis in the mouth of a calf is torment. It’s a crime against nature.”
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#14 Feb 26, 2013
http://www.dcourier.com/main.asp...

White Man arrested for violating neighbor's dog

1/19/2010

A Chino Valley man was indicted on bestiality and aggravated assault charges Thursday in early disposition court after he allegedly sexually assaulted a neighbor's dog.

A case management conference is set for Gary Riley, 38, of Chino Valley at 10:30 a.m. Feb. 16 before Yavapai Superior Court Judge Thomas B. Lindberg, said Penny Cramer, administrative assistant for the Yavapai County Attorney's office.

Yavapai County Sheriff's deputies arrested Riley at his home after 5:24 p.m. on Jan. 7 after they spoke with his neighbor, Levi Federwisch.

Federwisch told deputies when he came home from work he noticed his 6-month-old female border collie Daisy missing from his fenced backyard and not inside the house.

Federwisch told deputies he looked for his dog, then came home and saw Riley sexually assaulting Daisy.

Federwisch told deputies he briefly struggled with Riley to free Daisy.

After speaking with Federwisch, deputies knocked on Riley's front door and identified themselves, but no one answered. After finding the back door ajar, deputies knocked, announced themselves again and entered Riley's home.

Deputies found Riley hiding under a bed, said Dwight D'Evelyn, spokesman for the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies saw a mark on Riley's face that he said happened when a man punched him.

After deputies arrested Riley on charges of aggravated assault, they took him to their patrol vehicle, where Riley told them he'd drank 12 bottles of Budweiser beer, a violation of his parole.

Riley told deputies when he saw the dog on his property, he picked her up so he could return her; then a man started yelling and hit him without being provoked.

When the man said he was calling police, Riley told deputies he became frightened since he'd just been released from prison and was on parole.

Riley said he went inside his home, took a shower and hid under the bed.

Deputies took Riley to the Prescott substation, where he consented to a search of his body for marks.

Riley had multiple scratches and scrapes on his arms, front torso, lower back, chest abdomen and pelvic area that were consistent with a dog's claws, according to the Sheriff's Office report.

"Riley's injuries were consistent with what the owner of the dog said he had seen - Riley performing a sex act with the dog," D'Evelyn said.

Riley also consented to swabs of his mouth, which deputies submitted into evidence.

A doctor from the Chino Valley Animal Hospital examined Daisy and noted that the puppy had wounds that had happened in the past day on the interior of her vulva, according to the Sheriff's Office report.

The doctor noted Daisy was not in heat, and took swabs of her area, which deputies submitted into evidence.

Deputies booked Riley into the Camp Verde jail on charges of bestiality, aggravated assault and theft of property.

"Actually, these cases come up far more than you think they would," said Stephanie Nichols-Young, president of the Animal Defense League of Arizona. "It's very troubling."

"In some cases, smaller animals die or are horribly injured after they are violated. It is essentially rape."
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
Frank contaminates another thread.
I can't "contaminate" what's ALREADY CONTAMINATED!!!!!

A RACIST WHITE DEVIL is a CONTAMINATED, SICKMINDED BITCH!!!!!
Miguel

Corona, CA

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Moneybagz Shawty wrote:
<quoted text>where is the link to it you lyin wet back piece of shit?
Is everywhere ans start with u with the racial calling. You are the perfect example computer wannabe though guy. Thank you for proving my point and being the example. Dumb azz.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#21 Feb 26, 2013
What confuses me are the racist trolls who secretly love Black women and other women of color.
You're confusing "love" with LUST, my sister.

I hope one day you learn the DIFFERENCE between the two.
Tina knows

Chalfont, PA

#23 Feb 26, 2013
A lot of hypocrites here !!!

Yes and Frank is one of them.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#24 Feb 26, 2013
Tina knows wrote:
A lot of hypocrites here !!!
Yes and Frank is one of them.
You're a F*GGOT just like YOUR DADDY, WHITE BOY, so SHUT THE F*CK UP!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#25 Feb 26, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
<quoted text>
You contaminate everything you touch...
That's why your mom's walking around now with a contaminated puss!

:^)

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#26 Feb 26, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>I dont on those who say they love certainly race n they r racist towards them.
What?????

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#27 Feb 26, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You're confusing "love" with LUST, my sister.
I hope one day you learn the DIFFERENCE between the two.
I definitely know the difference. Either way (love or lust) it is hypocrisy and makes no sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michigan mayor caught on tape calling black peo... 2 min 2 Dogs 46
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min huntcoyotes 1,482,671
News Being conservative is not being racist 6 min Barros chingon 37
Does multiculturalism promote racial division? 12 min Barros chingon 347
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 16 min Barros chingon 105
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 27 min kuda 1,515
News Islam shares long tradition in Toledo area (Jun '16) 33 min Barros chingon 382
BEN QUICK just got busted as a black girl troll... 1 hr Barros chingon 36
How soon will Trump be impeached? 4 hr Ben Quick 29
More from around the web