Proof: The KKK Murdered Atlanta's Ch...

Proof: The KKK Murdered Atlanta's Children not Wayne Williams

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Racism Exist

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2011
The Evidence Against the Klan

The evidence that exposes the klan's responsibility for the murders is contained in police documents. The most illuminating of these were enclosed in a package "anonymously" sent to Wayne Williams' lawyers.

The evidence centers around the Sanders family. Members of this family belong to the National States Rights Party / New Order of the Ku Klux Klan (NSRP), which is headquartered in Marrieta, an Atlanta suburb. Don Sanders is National Secretary of the NSRP and his father, Carleton, and five of his brothers, Charles, Terry, Ricky, Jerry and James, are members of the organization. The NSRP, headed by J.B. Stoner and Ed Fields, is one of the most rabid racist and fascist organizations in this country.

?
Members of the Sanders family have long criminal records including convictions for child molestation, murder, burglary, assault and battery, wife beating, statutory rape, armed robbery and narcotics charges. They are long time drug dealers.

J.B. Stoner, a leader of the NSRP, at a klan rally in Wrightsville, GA. in 1980, during the height of the murders carried out by members of his organization. During this period Stoner was publicly calling for the mass murder of Blacks. Stoner was released from an Alabama prison in November, 1986 after serving 3 1/2 years of a ten year sentence for bombing a Black church. Stoner has been personally involved in numerous other violent attacks on Afro-Americans and is implicated in the bombing of the 16th St. Baptist Church in Birmingham in which four young Black girls were killed.

http://www.mltranslations.org/Us/Rpo/kkk/kkk1...
Racism Exist

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2011
The police documents include statements of police agents closely associated with the Sanders family. One of these operatives reported that members of the family told him that the klan was going to execute one Black boy a month, and after killing 20 children they were going to start killing Black women. This informant reported that Charles Sanders had pointed out to him a 14-year-old Black youth named Lubie Geter and said "See that little Black …? I'm going to get him I'm going to kill him I'm going to choke the Black … to death." Several weeks later Geter was found strangled to death.

There is other evidence linking the Sanders family to Lubie Geter's murder. Geter was last seen in a shopping center near where the Sanders family lives. An eyewitness saw Geter get into a car with a tall white man with a jagged scar on his neck on the day he disappeared. Carleton Sanders is tall and has a jagged scar on his neck. Another witness saw Geter on the same day in a blue Ford with two white men. Charles Sanders drove a blue Ford. Hairs of a Siberian husky dog were found on Geter's body. Charles Sanders owned a Siberian husky.

Another victim, 11-year-old Earl Lee Terrell, was with Lubie Geter when Geter incurred Charles Sanders' wrath by accidentally running into his parked car with a go-cart. Terrell disappeared near the same shopping center where Geter was abducted. Besides Terrell, four other victims were friends of Lubie Geter's.

Twelve-year-old Charles Stephens, the 15th victim, was found murdered in a trailer park frequented by members of the Sanders family. On his body caucasian head hairs were found, along with more Siberian husky hairs. Altogether, husky hairs were found on the bodies of at least fifteen of the murdered children.

The air conditioning shop where Carleton Sanders was employed.

?
Racism Exist

United States

#3 Jan 22, 2011
Dozens of witnesses reported seeing men dressed as police or security guards or wearing other types of uniforms with many of the young victims the last time they were seen alive. The Sanders family kept a stockpile of police and other uniforms.

Another informant told police that "Don Sanders had direct knowledge of who was responsible for the killings." On April 1, 1981 the following telephone conversation between Don and Terry Sanders was recorded by a police wiretap:

Don: "...I might get out and ride around a little bit, and I might come by there."

Terry: "Go find you another little kid, another little kid?"

Don: "Yeah, scope out some places. We'll see you later."
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2011
Racism Exist wrote:
The Evidence Against the Klan
The evidence that exposes the klan's responsibility for the murders is contained in police documents. The most illuminating of these were enclosed in a package "anonymously" sent to Wayne Williams' lawyers.
The evidence centers around the Sanders family. Members of this family belong to the National States Rights Party / New Order of the Ku Klux Klan (NSRP), which is headquartered in Marrieta, an Atlanta suburb. Don Sanders is National Secretary of the NSRP and his father, Carleton, and five of his brothers, Charles, Terry, Ricky, Jerry and James, are members of the organization. The NSRP, headed by J.B. Stoner and Ed Fields, is one of the most rabid racist and fascist organizations in this country.
?
Members of the Sanders family have long criminal records including convictions for child molestation, murder, burglary, assault and battery, wife beating, statutory rape, armed robbery and narcotics charges. They are long time drug dealers.
J.B. Stoner, a leader of the NSRP, at a klan rally in Wrightsville, GA. in 1980, during the height of the murders carried out by members of his organization. During this period Stoner was publicly calling for the mass murder of Blacks. Stoner was released from an Alabama prison in November, 1986 after serving 3 1/2 years of a ten year sentence for bombing a Black church. Stoner has been personally involved in numerous other violent attacks on Afro-Americans and is implicated in the bombing of the 16th St. Baptist Church in Birmingham in which four young Black girls were killed.
http://www.mltranslations.org/Us/Rpo/kkk/kkk1...
Has the thought ever crossed your pea sized black brain that a white person would be noticed in black nieghborhoods? You deranged blacks and your obsession with blaming everything on whites.....you people are pathetic.
auntie bee

AOL

#5 Jan 22, 2011
Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>Has the thought ever crossed your pea sized black brain that a white person would be noticed in black nieghborhoods? You deranged blacks and your obsession with blaming everything on whites.....you people are pathetic.
oh dont blame the ignorant sheboon, its got toxic shock syndrome.
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 22, 2011
auntie bee wrote:
<quoted text> oh dont blame the ignorant sheboon, its got toxic shock syndrome.
I've never met a black who wasn't a complete idiot.
ziya

Bronx, NY

#7 Jan 22, 2011
Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>Has the thought ever crossed your pea sized black brain that a white person would be noticed in black nieghborhoods? You deranged blacks and your obsession with blaming everything on whites.....you people are pathetic.
they posed as police officers, there are white ppl in blk neighborhoods all the time. and yes they were noticed
Racism Exist

United States

#8 Jan 22, 2011
ziya wrote:
<quoted text>they posed as police officers, there are white ppl in blk neighborhoods all the time. and yes they were noticed
The police got them on tape recorder planning plotting.

The police have witnesses identifying the perpetrators.

The police have forensic evidence.

And beatrice would have an excuse for anything except the truth. I don't pay the instigator and foul mouth heifer any attention.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#9 Jan 22, 2011
Whites were too busy Bringing Crack in & working on AIDS to infect only bLacks that they didn't have time to kill anyone in the eighties,...
Racism Exist

United States

#11 Jan 22, 2011
Big Time wrote:
Whites were too busy Bringing Crack in & working on AIDS to infect only bLacks that they didn't have time to kill anyone in the eighties,...
WTF are you doing in this thread, do you see white boy in the title? GTFOH!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#12 Jan 22, 2011
You really Killed that Thread over there didn't you,...C
Racism Exist

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2011
Big Time wrote:
You really Killed that Thread over there didn't you,...C
What?

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#14 Jan 22, 2011
"It is rumored that Ross and Wilson lost their job at WZGC (possibly
after getting the WABC job) by dedicating Queen's "Another One Bites
The Dust" to one of serial killer Wayne William's young victims
(Atlanta's "missing & murdered children" case.) Supposedly, they were
kicked out of the station while the song was playing."

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#15 Jan 22, 2011
Racism Exist wrote:
<quoted text>
What?


one watt is equal to 1 J/s. One kilowatt hour is 3.6 megajoules
ziya

Bronx, NY

#16 Jan 22, 2011
Racism Exist wrote:
<quoted text>
The police got them on tape recorder planning plotting.
The police have witnesses identifying the perpetrators.
The police have forensic evidence.
And beatrice would have an excuse for anything except the truth. I don't pay the instigator and foul mouth heifer any attention.
i read about this to and he was never charged for the murders of any of those kids
Racism Exist

United States

#17 Jan 22, 2011
ziya wrote:
<quoted text>i read about this to and he was never charged for the murders of any of those kids
I wanted to be sure before I replied. Yes, they got Williams on two and the other cases were closed.

Imagine how fishy it is to close the other cases!

The following is from the link posted in my original post above
:
:
Wayne Williams, a Black man, was falsely blamed for all the Atlanta child killings. In a trial marked by fabricated testimony and suppressed evidence, he was convicted of killing two Black adults; the other cases were closed
Liberation Is Key

Morrisville, NY

#18 Mar 27, 2011
Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>Has the thought ever crossed your pea sized black brain that a white person would be noticed in black nieghborhoods? You deranged blacks and your obsession with blaming everything on whites.....you people are pathetic.
... Pea brained blacks? your oviously closed minded, your comment is based on an opinion. dont fight intellect with ignorance and opinions that doesnt hold valid points. No one is blaming anything on white people. what people are debating is that there is a high possibility that these members of the KKK did kill these children. theres more than several pieces of evidence that concludes to this. Do your research!!!!its not like its uncommon. memebers of the kkk didnt like black people and didnt like the idea of black people being liberated. for goodness sake people of the kkk hung black people ....
banjo

Horn Lake, MS

#19 May 4, 2011
why would the kkk murder the atlanta chillins? this was in 1980's but why would the kkk do that today either? you do a good enough job killing your own.congratulations and PLEASE keep up the good work.
Satan

Mende, Hungary

#20 May 4, 2011
God Bless White America!

Zaius-PhD

“The doctor is in.”

Since: Apr 11

Davie, FL

#21 May 5, 2011
Instead of being concerned with things from the 80's, you lot should be concerned that 60% of black children are aborted in New York and black on black murder accounts for far more deaths every year than the klan ever killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 7 min Guest 29
Eurafrica 12 min enoch powell 46
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 19 min Moses 7,978
Trump reading off a TELEPROMPTER Again!! 22 min Drilling for the ... 13
I'm obsessed with black women. (Nov '10) 22 min Guest 30
A Japanese Man Real Life Love Affair With Sex Doll 30 min Barbosa 22
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr thetruth 32,685
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Moses 114
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Moses 46,540
More from around the web