are black women ugly
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“the wind tell it how it is”

Since: Nov 09

ms

#1 Dec 5, 2009
some people say that black women are ugly is this base on attitude or looks

Since: Jul 07

Blackwood, NJ

#2 Dec 6, 2009
It is all based on stereotypes of black women that was created by white men, and now black men are perpetuating it. Black women were NEVER ugly. It's just that the white society always put black women at the bottom because they are the furthest away from the white standard of beauty. It depends on the individual because I see beauty and ugly in every race. It's just that they are basing beauty on Eurocentric standards, and black women don't fit the Eurocentric standards of beauty. That doesn't make them ugly.
the light has come

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 6, 2009
This is not the first time someone made a thread about black women being ugly. Making silly threads like this will never make all of any race of women beautiful or ugly. Some women have a natural beauty and some have to get their beauty out of a jar. There are plenty beautiful black women. That is common sense.

Since: Jul 07

Blackwood, NJ

#4 Dec 6, 2009
the light has come wrote:
This is not the first time someone made a thread about black women being ugly. Making silly threads like this will never make all of any race of women beautiful or ugly. Some women have a natural beauty and some have to get their beauty out of a jar. There are plenty beautiful black women. That is common sense.
The original poster is not calling black women ugly. He or she is just asking a question because of what he or she heard about black women.
Nax

Sankt Augustin, Germany

#5 Dec 6, 2009
Its you blacks putting your women down with your interracial colorism.
And having this slave mentality .

Light skin vs dark skin

and vica versa

good hair or not (theres even a movie about it)

watch his video then dont tell me the african-american community isnt all about self-destruction:

http://www.datzhott.com/2009/08/04/light-skin...

scroll down and watch.

peace

Since: Dec 09

San Jacinto, CA

#6 Dec 6, 2009
People say black girls are ugly for many reasons. Reasons are they had their heart broken by a black girl, they made bad decision in the company(opposite sex) they associate with. What people donnt know is that you cannot call an entire group of people ugly because it is impossible that they all look the same. Beyonce, Gabrielle Union, Kelly Rowland, Ashanti,etc....
plus regular black girls are pretty stunning but its what ever floats your boat
the light has come

Houston, TX

#7 Dec 6, 2009
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
The original poster is not calling black women ugly. He or she is just asking a question because of what he or she heard about black women.
I understand what the question is but after being on AA forum a while you read between the lines to know the intent of the thread.The AA forum is so overridden with race baiting that keep me looking at the motive.
No lie

Otjiwarongo, Namibia

#8 Dec 6, 2009
if black women were ugly (according to the white man)
why did he rape the purest black women?
there is a historical fact that in africa before the slaves were shipped to america the white governers (who also had white wives) would choose 1 or 2 african women from atop a balcony to have sex with before they were shipped away
you won't have sex (let alone unprotective sex) with someone you find ugly

black people have issues with each other, more than any other race with them
Shon

Santa Barbara, CA

#9 Dec 6, 2009
I have to say that as a proud black man my Nubian Queens are the most beautiful of God's creations!
No lie

Otjiwarongo, Namibia

#10 Dec 6, 2009
Shon wrote:
I have to say that as a proud black man my Nubian Queens are the most beautiful of God's creations!
nubian is an african ethnic group, like ashante, zulu, shona, twi, yoruba, fulani etc.
no way that a black person of ashante descent would feel comfortable to be called a nubian
Big

Cape Coral, FL

#11 Dec 6, 2009
i embrace wrote:
some people say that black women are ugly is this base on attitude or looks
looks

Since: Dec 09

Hialeah, Florida

#12 Dec 6, 2009
i embrace wrote:
some people say that black women are ugly is this base on attitude or looks
How old are you? Can't you think for yourself? You can see if a person is ugly or not. Some people are ugly. Anyone who make a ridiculous statement such as what you said certainly has an ugly side, bad manners, poor upbringing, and more space than brains in their head.

“An American Gal Abroad”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#14 Dec 6, 2009
Oh lawd, yes.

Hideous, in fact. Nobody wants us. Not even black men.

*Ad nauseam*

Level 3

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#15 Dec 6, 2009
IMO, no race, ethnicity, economic class, religion, sexual orientation, gender, etc is "ugly". There are good-looking persons, average, some who are considerated unattractive in all this groups.
the light has come

Houston, TX

#16 Dec 6, 2009
Le PouBelle wrote:
Oh lawd, yes.
Hideous, in fact. Nobody wants us. Not even black men.
*Ad nauseam*
Sorry you feel that way but you are wrong.black men wants black women.
you live under a rock

Salinas, CA

#17 Dec 6, 2009
Nicole Little wrote:
It is all based on stereotypes of black women that was created by white men, and now black men are perpetuating it. Black women were NEVER ugly. It's just that the white society always put black women at the bottom because they are the furthest away from the white standard of beauty. It depends on the individual because I see beauty and ugly in every race. It's just that they are basing beauty on Eurocentric standards, and black women don't fit the Eurocentric standards of beauty. That doesn't make them ugly.
WRONG! Black women DONT fit anyones standard of beauty ......

Not even most black males! lol lol

Thats why 14% of them are married to NON-BLACK women!!!!

LOL

.....just sayin

Yall cant blame Whites for EVERYTHING, just stick to the opression thing, that one seems to work for you people.....:)

RFOTLOLMFWAO!!!!!!!!!!
I fixed it for you

Salinas, CA

#18 Dec 6, 2009
haterofcunts wrote:
Black women are really ugly on the outside, but they are extremeley ugly on the inside!
materialistic
Thug chasers
Thug caterers
Moochers
Prostitutes
Hoes
Dirty
egocentric
Baby killers
con artist
irresponsible when it comes to using safe sex
They let T-Bone hit it raw for free, but Marcus has to jump through hoops before he gets a kiss on the cheek.
LOL

*.........

LOL

Thats more realistic.
thesweetestofall

Woodstock, IL

#19 Dec 6, 2009
Speaking for myself lots of white guys think im hot and I havent found a guy at my HS that doesn't. Their are other black girls(few) but they always pay attention to me
BigT

Westminster, MD

#20 Dec 6, 2009
I find most unattractive, some are do-able...these are probably IR women. Just sayin
BigT

Westminster, MD

#21 Dec 6, 2009
Amelya wrote:
IMO, no race, ethnicity, economic class, religion, sexual orientation, gender, etc is "ugly". There are good-looking persons, average, some who are considerated unattractive in all this groups.
PC BS...don't you know what forum you are on...this is the racist forum, now tell me what you really think. Do you like arabs more than asians or some stupid shyt like that.
This would be more suited for the racist forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min trumps communist ... 1,619,105
There is not a superior race 2 min el rey de los cam... 30
Black people leech off of white people 9 min el rey de los cam... 107
NFL : Empty stadiums 12 min el rey de los cam... 29
White women so jealous of us asian women (Aug '16) 15 min Dan Snow 35
News At Mississippi school: Goodbye, Confederacy. He... 15 min el rey de los cam... 5
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 19 min el rey de los cam... 741
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 56 min el rey de los cam... 468
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Chimp Trainer 114
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr el rey de los cam... 35,263
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 10 hr Nancy 13
More from around the web