|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

MACEO

You don't have much time MACEO

Grow up and Man up!

Give back to your community! Surely if you can do for White folks for 35 years; you can give to Black folks 10 years by mentoring!

Its sad to see an almost 60 year old man WASTE YOUR LIFE AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!

SHAKING MY HEAD!

Making your Mother Proud?

I doubt it!

People will point to you like they point to most "Sorry Black Men and say he didn't do anything but put Black women down and elevate only White women!

He's an Uncle Tom!

I'm not against IR relationship! I don't hate White women or any race, I just don't understand why you don't do for your own race MACEO!

Why do so much for White men and White women but not your own race? You Put down Black women every chance you get but Black women do more for the race than Black men like you do!

You haven't done a Damn thing for anybody! Your extremely Selfish and self centered which is why your ALONE!

YOU SHAMED YOUR MOTHER!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Talking to your own profiles does NO GOOD MACEO!

MACEO

Grow up and Man up!

Give back to your community! Surely if you can do for White folks for 35 years; you can give to Black folks 10 years by mentoring!

Its sad to see an almost 60 year old man WASTE YOUR LIFE AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!

SHAKING MY HEAD!

I doubt it!

People will point to you like they point to most "Sorry Black Men and say he didn't do anything but put Black women down and elevate only White women!

He's an Uncle Tom!

I'm not against IR relationship! I don't hate White women or any race, I just don't understand why you don't do for your own race MACEO!

Why do so much for White men and White women but not your own race? You Put down Black women every chance you get but Black women do more for the race than Black men like you do!

You haven't done a Damn thing for anybody! Your extremely Selfish and self centered which is why your ALONE!

YOU SHAMED YOUR MOTHER!
Bm speaking

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

You talk about doing for the black community but then insist on dating out.

You are nutty maceo.
LIZ PATTERSON

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Sadbutrue wrote:
Talking to your own profiles does NO GOOD MACEO!
MACEO
Grow up and Man up!
SHAKING MY HEAD!
I doubt it!
He's an Uncle Tom!
YOU SHAMED YOUR MOTHER!
MACEO, my husband, loves and takes care of ME.

Good thing he didn't marry you!

:)
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only one here who talks to herself, nutjob.
<quoted text>
Only the almighty God knows that
MACEO

You have to ask for forgiveness! Your bitterness holds you back!

NOW YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO SELFISH AND SELF CENTERED!

YOU DID THAT TO YOURSELF MACEO!

GOD WORD IS TRUE! YOU CHASED WHORES ON THE WIFE OF YOUR YOUTH AND THE WORD OF GOD SAID ; YOU'RE A FOOL AND YOU'LL LOSE YOU LIFE AND YOU DID!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

LIZ PATTERSON wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO, my husband, loves and takes care of ME.
Good thing he didn't marry you!
:)
Love doesn't disrespect a woman! LMAO Nor does chasing WW office sluts or Screwing a Fat WW from Fredrick, MD having Anal Sex in a barnyard and bragging about it on Topix count! Lmao

Sounds like he doesn't love you but loves himself!

I guess that's why you divorced him. I guess you got tired of those IR BW calling you and telling you that your husband MACEO harasses women!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only one here who talks to herself, nutjob.
<quoted text>
Only the almighty God knows that
MACEO

Your a sociopath Recluse and you've always been a loner! Most women disrespect you and its always been that way!

Doesnt' matter what the color most don't see you as a LEADER and you know it!

You make poor decisions and lack leadership you act like a child, infantile and immature!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••