It’s easy for White Girls to get a Bl...

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#2254 Aug 10, 2012
Im starting to see every race, with every race now. I saw a brotha with a fine asian girl, a white guy with a fine sista, and everything tonite. Race loyalty is gonna fade some, as time goes on. I do think many Americans are trying not to be racist, or as racist as our ancestors were. Black love is always cool.
Bigsmoke

Edgware, UK

#2255 Aug 11, 2012
Ive noticed that white girls are nicer to black boys.
Bigsmoke

Edgware, UK

#2256 Aug 11, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Im starting to see every race, with every race now. I saw a brotha with a fine asian girl, a white guy with a fine sista, and everything tonite. Race loyalty is gonna fade some, as time goes on. I do think many Americans are trying not to be racist, or as racist as our ancestors were. Black love is always cool.
Racial loyalty fades, while hate for ones race grows.

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

London / England

#2257 Aug 11, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
Ive noticed that white girls are nicer to black boys.
You're not Bigsmoke, you are more like a BigJoke!

We will know when the real 'original' Bigsmoke returns.

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2258 Aug 11, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not Bigsmoke, you are more like a BigJoke!
We will know when the real 'original' Bigsmoke returns.
yeah surely this isn't the real Bigsmoke.He is just a Bigfool..........and stupid racist !
Bigsmoke

Edgware, UK

#2259 Aug 11, 2012
LOL the insecurities of so called IRBW.

All I said was that White girls are nicer to black boys and the IRBWs throw a hissyfit. I didnt even say anything racist.
The so called IRBW who say they dont care about BMs cant even handle white girls getting compliments.
Adriana

Motherwell, UK

#2260 Aug 11, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
Ive noticed that white girls are nicer to black boys.
Maybe that's what they do to get the bm hooked, but most ww I see with bm are grateful they got a man and think the bm is better looking than any wm they could of possible got because of her looks, weight, status. Also these ww will adopt the bm's whole persona, will be subservient or too grateful like insecure they don't want to lose their man, because bm keep ww on their toes because bm will be secretive and not tell the ww what he's up to in day to life. WW and WM have grown up with one another, can be honest say what they want to one another be who they are.
Bigsmoke

Edgware, UK

#2261 Aug 11, 2012
This board proves it... white girls are nicer to us than black girls. And black girls wonder they cant get good black guys while white women can?

heres a tip, black girl...
TRY BEING NICE FOR ONCE!
Adriana

Motherwell, UK

#2262 Aug 11, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
This board proves it... white girls are nicer to us than black girls. And black girls wonder they cant get good black guys while white women can?
heres a tip, black girl...
TRY BEING NICE FOR ONCE!
Don't cry I am sure you will find a bw to be nice to you one of these days.
Adriana

Motherwell, UK

#2263 Aug 11, 2012
Bigsmoke you're not a bad guy, you're quite intelligent, it's the attitudes of other bm that have you in this predicament. But I wish you all the best :)
sweetgirl101

Memphis, TN

#2264 Aug 11, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
LOL the insecurities of so called IRBW.
All I said was that White girls are nicer to black boys and the IRBWs throw a hissyfit. I didnt even say anything racist.
The so called IRBW who say they dont care about BMs cant even handle white girls getting compliments.
IRBW aren't thinking about yall,they don't date you.
Goodytwoshoes

United States

#2265 Aug 11, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
This board proves it... white girls are nicer to us than black girls. And black girls wonder they cant get good black guys while white women can?
heres a tip, black girl...
TRY BEING NICE FOR ONCE!
Nah, it don't have anything to do with a blk girl not being nice. But it has everything to do with a white girl being easy. Blk men can cheat on a white girl, no repercussions. Stay out late, no repercussions. Lie, no repercussions. Not come home, no repercussions. Screw her best friend, no repercussions. Screw her mom, no repercussions. Lay around her house all day, no repercussions. No job, no repercussions. And use her for cash, credit, Jordans, and all kind of freaky deaky sh*t. So bm are in a win win situation. So I guess you're right, white girls are nicer. Hell if I was gay, I'd date thier dumb ass too

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2266 Aug 11, 2012
Goodytwoshoes wrote:
<quoted text> Nah, it don't have anything to do with a blk girl not being nice. But it has everything to do with a white girl being easy. Blk men can cheat on a white girl, no repercussions. Stay out late, no repercussions. Lie, no repercussions. Not come home, no repercussions. Screw her best friend, no repercussions. Screw her mom, no repercussions. Lay around her house all day, no repercussions. No job, no repercussions. And use her for cash, credit, Jordans, and all kind of freaky deaky sh*t. So bm are in a win win situation. So I guess you're right, white girls are nicer. Hell if I was gay, I'd date thier dumb ass too
This is complete crap. You just described the type of guy no woman of any race wants. Your description also does a huge disservice to black men by perpetuating negative views.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2267 Aug 11, 2012
Goodytwoshoes wrote:
<quoted text> Nah, it don't have anything to do with a blk girl not being nice. But it has everything to do with a white girl being easy. Blk men can cheat on a white girl, no repercussions. Stay out late, no repercussions. Lie, no repercussions. Not come home, no repercussions. Screw her best friend, no repercussions. Screw her mom, no repercussions. Lay around her house all day, no repercussions. No job, no repercussions. And use her for cash, credit, Jordans, and all kind of freaky deaky sh*t. So bm are in a win win situation. So I guess you're right, white girls are nicer. Hell if I was gay, I'd date thier dumb ass too
I lived next door to an IR BM/WW couple for a year.
He abused her and their children...I was absolutely STUNNED at the abuse this attractive blue eyed blonde was prepared to accept from a very average, not even fit, black guy.
I mean truly stunned that she tolerated such abuse and disgusting behaviour.
And yes he did sex her bestfriend and she didn't confront him about it, just acted like it never happened.
We cannot compete with that, if that is what BM want.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2268 Aug 11, 2012
Goodytwoshoes wrote:
<quoted text> Nah, it don't have anything to do with a blk girl not being nice. But it has everything to do with a white girl being easy. Blk men can cheat on a white girl, no repercussions. Stay out late, no repercussions. Lie, no repercussions. Not come home, no repercussions. Screw her best friend, no repercussions. Screw her mom, no repercussions. Lay around her house all day, no repercussions. No job, no repercussions. And use her for cash, credit, Jordans, and all kind of freaky deaky sh*t. So bm are in a win win situation. So I guess you're right, white girls are nicer. Hell if I was gay, I'd date thier dumb ass too
Believe me, not all white women are pushovers. Come down to the south.
Goodytwoshoes

United States

#2269 Aug 11, 2012
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, not all white women are pushovers. Come down to the south.
I used to live in the south. I'm not saying they're all pushovers. They're just more passive than a blk woman. Seems like they put up with more crap than a blk woman would when it comes to men

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#2270 Aug 11, 2012
Any woman can "get" a man, its pretty fcking easy. Keeping him - that's a different story.
this whole thread is ridiculous.
Nobody wants a bad man, no matter what color they may be.
Men like what they like, if they dont like you, wtf would you bother with him for??

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2271 Aug 11, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived next door to an IR BM/WW couple for a year.
He abused her and their children...I was absolutely STUNNED at the abuse this attractive blue eyed blonde was prepared to accept from a very average, not even fit, black guy.
I mean truly stunned that she tolerated such abuse and disgusting behaviour.
And yes he did sex her bestfriend and she didn't confront him about it, just acted like it never happened.
We cannot compete with that, if that is what BM want.
That's cause we gotta keep our btches in line. ya feel me?

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#2272 Aug 11, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived next door to an IR BM/WW couple for a year.
He abused her and their children...I was absolutely STUNNED at the abuse this attractive blue eyed blonde was prepared to accept from a very average, not even fit, black guy.
I mean truly stunned that she tolerated such abuse and disgusting behaviour.
And yes he did sex her bestfriend and she didn't confront him about it, just acted like it never happened.
We cannot compete with that, if that is what BM want.
abuse happens- regardless of color. You're trying to say that this woman in this abusive relationship was accepting and happy with the situation???
and you go further- you saying she did so because she was white???
Jesus.~smh~

you saw this abuse, you say
. Regardless of the fact that she was white; did you do anything at all to help her???
If she had been a black woman, would you have helped her?
Don't even try to play like bw aren't in abusive relationships as well.
Blaming the victim- that entire mentality is one of the reasons woman dont leave those kind of relationships.
Nobody wants to live like that.
You were truly stunned, eh?
Not enough to care though obviously.

You then go on to say "bw cant compete with that".

Jesus- why would you want to????
Nobody wants a bad man.
Goodytwoshoes

United States

#2273 Aug 11, 2012
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is complete crap. You just described the type of guy no woman of any race wants. Your description also does a huge disservice to black men by perpetuating negative views.
You can camouflage the truth by calling it crap all you want to. Hope it makes you feel better. And if the type of guy I described NO race of women wants as you implied, then why are these guys with not only white girls but blk girls to? When you see these young blk guys in the malls with these young white girls, do you actually think he's thinking about walking down the aisle in holy matrimony with her? I know its a big pill to swallow, but try

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black men love to date fat and ugly white women 7 min glly 135
Trump will destroy America ! 10 min Fffffff 118
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min g wallace 1,275,914
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 18 min Sir Jethro 17
Egyptians in Egypt 24 min Fact 439
Blacks are jealous of Whites but Hide behind Ra... (Apr '12) 27 min Froggie 98
Somalis and their shameless self promotion (Feb '15) 45 min selina london 306
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 45 min Coretta 1,065
Healing The Black Race... 2 hr ohReally 344
White men are better lovers? 2 hr ice cream 486
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 3 hr Hellywood 38
More from around the web