It’s easy for White Girls to get a Bl...

It’s easy for White Girls to get a Black Man

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 117
Next Last
BlindLuv

Tampa, FL

#1 Jul 20, 2012
I don't understand why Black girls have a hard time. I date Black Men exclusively and I have never had a problem getting a quality Black man. Every time me and my friends go out and there are Black guys there they are always hitting on us. I go to the grocery store or I go work out Black guys all around are trying to pick me up. Of course I have the regular everyday Black guys and the thugs hitting on me but they are not my type.

I prefer the sophisticated Black man with a good job and education and I have never had a problem meeting them. It's funny because when I am out with my current boyfriend I see so many attractive Black girls alone and they are mad at me because I got a Black Man. I wish I could be friends with Black girls but most of them hate me because they feel I am completion for their man. I tried to be friends with Black girls in the past and tell them why they are not getting Black guys and I am but then they stop talking to me. It's sad because women should stick together. I am not intimidated by Black Women I don't know why they seem to be intimidated by me. We could learn a lot about each other. I could give them advice on how to get a guy and they can give me advice on what too and what to cook for my man. We should not be enemies we should be friends. I have even tried to set some Black girls up with White men but that's another story because White men don't seem to be attracted to Black girls like Black guys are attracted to White Women. If a Black Women is with a White Man, I wouldn't care I could help her with some things about them.

The bottom line is Black Women could learn some things from White Women and White Women can learn things from Black Women. We need to stop being enemies and work together. What can we do to put an end to all the hatred? I don't speak for all White Women just myself so what can I do to help you all out.
Black Woman

Wolverhampton, UK

#2 Jul 20, 2012
No the bottom line is you should be dating black women because you mention them so often and seem more focused on what black women are doing and how they are acting.
Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Jul 20, 2012
BlindLuv wrote:
I don't understand why Black girls have a hard time. I date Black Men exclusively and I have never had a problem getting a quality Black man. Every time me and my friends go out and there are Black guys there they are always hitting on us. I go to the grocery store or I go work out Black guys all around are trying to pick me up. Of course I have the regular everyday Black guys and the thugs hitting on me but they are not my type.
I prefer the sophisticated Black man with a good job and education and I have never had a problem meeting them. It's funny because when I am out with my current boyfriend I see so many attractive Black girls alone and they are mad at me because I got a Black Man. I wish I could be friends with Black girls but most of them hate me because they feel I am completion for their man. I tried to be friends with Black girls in the past and tell them why they are not getting Black guys and I am but then they stop talking to me. It's sad because women should stick together. I am not intimidated by Black Women I don't know why they seem to be intimidated by me. We could learn a lot about each other. I could give them advice on how to get a guy and they can give me advice on what too and what to cook for my man. We should not be enemies we should be friends. I have even tried to set some Black girls up with White men but that's another story because White men don't seem to be attracted to Black girls like Black guys are attracted to White Women. If a Black Women is with a White Man, I wouldn't care I could help her with some things about them.
The bottom line is Black Women could learn some things from White Women and White Women can learn things from Black Women. We need to stop being enemies and work together. What can we do to put an end to all the hatred? I don't speak for all White Women just myself so what can I do to help you all out.
Well, first off what I really want to know is is it true that black men date ya'll because ya'll are so easy and ya'll give head? And I'm not asking this to make you mad or anything, I'm just very curious. There are many bw/non-black men couples. If you've never seen any go to google, type in "a list of black women white men celebrity couples" then scroll down to the link that says "Why are interracial relationships between white men and black women so common these days?" And you can go to other links as well. If you go to youtube and type in black women white men weddings and black women white men relations you'll find alot of bw/non-black men relationships and marriages. If you want to find out the same thing for bw/am, bw/hm just replace the wm part and put in either one.

Black Famous

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 20, 2012
IttyBitty13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first off what I really want to know is is it true that black men date ya'll because ya'll are so easy and ya'll give head? And I'm not asking this to make you mad or anything, I'm just very curious. There are many bw/non-black men couples. If you've never seen any go to google, type in "a list of black women white men celebrity couples" then scroll down to the link that says "Why are interracial relationships between white men and black women so common these days?" And you can go to other links as well. If you go to youtube and type in black women white men weddings and black women white men relations you'll find alot of bw/non-black men relationships and marriages. If you want to find out the same thing for bw/am, bw/hm just replace the wm part and put in either one.
Giving a black man HEAD is PRIORITY NUMBER ONE FOR ANY BLACK WOMAN.

IF YOU WANT TO KEEP US, THEN GIVING US HEAD MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT MUST BE LIKE CLOCK-WORK.

YOU NEED TO PRACTICE.
JLS-83

Portland, OR

#6 Jul 20, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving a black man HEAD is PRIORITY NUMBER ONE FOR ANY BLACK WOMAN.
IF YOU WANT TO KEEP US, THEN GIVING US HEAD MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT MUST BE LIKE CLOCK-WORK.
YOU NEED TO PRACTICE.
What makes you think they want to keep you?

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#7 Jul 20, 2012
IttyBitty13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You saying bw DON"T please their man by giving head??
i call BULLSHYT.

Black Famous

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 20, 2012
JLS-83 wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think they want to keep you?
Who said anything about "keep"

“Breakin' lotta hearts out here”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9 Jul 20, 2012
OP, it's easy for any woman to get a black man. I mean, just look at the easy black men on this thread.
Crystal Clear

United States

#10 Jul 20, 2012
Black Woman wrote:
No the bottom line is you should be dating black women because you mention them so often and seem more focused on what black women are doing and how they are acting.
Lol. She is using black men to get to black women.Clever. When I dated white men the last thought in my mind was white woman. WHEN I dated Hispanic men least of my worries was Hispanic women. Funny people in the world these days.
JLS-83

Portland, OR

#11 Jul 20, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about "keep"
You did, idgit.

"IF YOU WANT TO ->KEEP<- US, THEN GIVING US HEAD MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT MUST BE LIKE CLOCK-WORK."
Yuuki

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2012
Black men are so easy to get but who wants them? I tried dating black guys before but they are retarded! I wasted 3 years of my life on one. My family warned me not to data black men. They are easy to get because black women don't want them! Duh!
Maya

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2012
Black Woman wrote:
Lol Exactly
Darealist

United States

#14 Jul 20, 2012
Im not easy to get etc.
Level 1

Chattanooga, TN

#15 Jul 20, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> You saying bw DON"T please their man by giving head??
i call BULLSHYT.
No I ever said that. BW do give head but all of these bm on here keep saying that we don't, but some do. The bm on here just use that excuse to date ir. They complain about how they're not gettin head, well if they gave then maybe they'd recieve.
Darealist

United States

#16 Jul 20, 2012
All my friends cousins give women head so dont go there. I never did anything sexual.
Level 1

Chattanooga, TN

#17 Jul 20, 2012
Darealist wrote:
All my friends cousins give women head so dont go there. I never did anything sexual.
When I said that comment I was referring to all of the ir bm who bash bw I was talking about all bm

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#18 Jul 20, 2012
IttyBitty13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I ever said that. BW do give head but all of these bm on here keep saying that we don't, but some do. The bm on here just use that excuse to date ir. They complain about how they're not gettin head, well if they gave then maybe they'd recieve.
well in my opinion, I don't think it oughta be a "i'll only give if I get" kind of thing- either you like to do it or you don't, you know? I like pleasing my man, there's no conditions attached to it. But its been my experience that bm do give.
....and give, and give again...so I don't know what to tell ya. Maybe I'm just lucky.
Level 1

Chattanooga, TN

#19 Jul 20, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> well in my opinion, I don't think it oughta be a "i'll only give if I get" kind of thing- either you like to do it or you don't, you know? I like pleasing my man, there's no conditions attached to it. But its been my experience that bm do give.
....and give, and give again...so I don't know what to tell ya. Maybe I'm just lucky.
Well, I'm not going to argue with that nor do I want to. I really don't know how it feels to be in a relationship, whether im ir dating or not.I've never been sexually active so I don't know anything feels.
Carol

Orem, UT

#20 Jul 20, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> You saying bw DON"T please their man by giving head??
i call BULLSHYT.
You give bjs and still can't keep a man around.....

WW are known for giving them yet their marriages to BM are least successful.

My 86 year old mother beat your time and she didn't do weird stuff...

and my handsome daddy chased her until she passed.
Carol

Orem, UT

#21 Jul 20, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> well in my opinion, I don't think it oughta be a "i'll only give if I get" kind of thing- either you like to do it or you don't, you know? I like pleasing my man, there's no conditions attached to it. But its been my experience that bm do give.
...nahhhh you just lie a lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 117
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halle Berry spotted with a black boyfriend 11 min Cigar Face 24 29
Poll Most beautiful women of the zodiac (May '10) 24 min Diva 243
Why do White people smell so different? (Aug '08) 30 min Whitedude 471
A Black man Invented the Automobile (Mar '15) 1 hr Reverend Chicken... 46
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 1,417,193
Who are more athletic Blacks or Polynesians? (Oct '12) 1 hr Vito 174
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 2 hr Moses 32
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 3 hr KIP 23
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Moses 47,814
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 3 hr fluer 219