chemtrails harmfull to our health

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Capricorn Black

Lilburn, GA

#1 Jul 18, 2011
Why are they spraying aluminum barrium(powdered aluminum to deflect sun rays)in the skies?

http://www.healthfreedom.info/Chemtrails%20Ba...

A chrome-plated planet. But here’s the catch: What goes up, must come down. Over three months, three separate rainwater and snow samples from Chapel Hill, North Carolina were collected and submitted for ‘double-blind’ laboratory analysis in March, 2002. Tests were ordered for several elements which should not be present in normal rain or snow. The result was devastating news about the health of our ecosystem: all samples consistently revealed enough of the following materials to indicate that they were present in the atmosphere “in large amounts...and concentrated form” through a “very controlled delivery (dispersion),” primarily: aluminum and barium.
Lil Tony

United States

#2 Jul 18, 2011
Here is the basic problem of defintion. If by “white” David Duke means genetics, then the braoder definition must be used. Hispanic people are caucasian and many (if not most) hispanics have as much European genetics as “white” Americans. Many hispanics identify as “white”. Most blacks in the US are largely of European descent. Generations of slave masters impregnating slaves led to US blacks being lighter skinned and having more European physical features. In the past, a person who had any black genetics at all was considered black. However, some “blacks” had so much European genetics that they were able to pass as “white”. How can David Duke guarantee he and all of his fellow white supremacists are 100% pure European? Has David Duke taken a genetic test? What would he do if he found out he had the genetics of other races such as African, Native American, or Mexican?
Kristina

United States

#3 Jul 18, 2011
The end is near
Capricorn Black

Lilburn, GA

#4 Jul 18, 2011

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

In the Land of the Blind

#6 Jul 18, 2011
By spraying chemtrails,ThEY try to hide the Sun because the SUN is the SUN (SON) of GOD-us (Aten/Atun/Atom)RA.

Only they burn when exposed to the Divine Rays of the Sun of God-Us.

White people are melanin deficient. Melanin is what protects the melanin dominant peoples of this planet from the Sun God ATOM RA’s RAdiation poisoning in the form of UV exposure.

Not so for white people. You do not have this protection. As a result, you undergo PHOTOLYSIS. Photolysis is a phenomena by which Amino acids and various essential vitamins decomposed by U.V. exposure. More importantly, Folic Acid decomposes very rapidly on U.V. exposure. As Folic Acid is a major requirement for sexual reproduction, exposure to U.V. will render white people STERILE.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7 Jul 18, 2011
Harbringer wrote:
By spraying chemtrails,ThEY try to hide the Sun because the SUN is the SUN (SON) of GOD-us (Aten/Atun/Atom)RA.
Only they burn when exposed to the Divine Rays of the Sun of God-Us.
White people are melanin deficient. Melanin is what protects the melanin dominant peoples of this planet from the Sun God ATOM RA’s RAdiation poisoning in the form of UV exposure.
Not so for white people. You do not have this protection. As a result, you undergo PHOTOLYSIS. Photolysis is a phenomena by which Amino acids and various essential vitamins decomposed by U.V. exposure. More importantly, Folic Acid decomposes very rapidly on U.V. exposure. As Folic Acid is a major requirement for sexual reproduction, exposure to U.V. will render white people STERILE.
They'll do ANYTHING to survive!

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2011
Capricorn Black wrote:
http://www.healthfreedom.info/ Chemtrails%20Barium%20Sandwich es.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UdtLTyNOB0AXX
They trying to block the sun(malachi 4)
Gawd!!! They are messing up EVERYTHING.
Capricorn Black

Lilburn, GA

#9 Jul 18, 2011
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd!!! They are messing up EVERYTHING.
It's in thier nature. Maybe this is why all those birds were falling dead from the sky a few months ago in Arkansas and New jersey.smh..

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

In the Land of the Blind

#10 Jul 18, 2011
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>They'll do ANYTHING to survive!
And they need you.
Take the Movie "Apocolypto" by Director Mel Gibson who once said in an interview "Apocloptos is not about the end,its about a NEW begining". White people's world is ending and they know it,so they,trying to reach everlasting life(something we the Gods/Goddesses already accomplished),have no other option but to go through the black wombman(who gave birth to everything).So they must bow down and crown her ,not for her sake(because her thone is gaurunteed),it's for THEM trying to save them selves and preserve their genes("2012" and beyond)

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Jul 18, 2011
Harbringer wrote:
<quoted text>And they need you.
Take the Movie "Apocolypto" by Director Mel Gibson who once said in an interview "Apocloptos is not about the end,its about a NEW begining". White people's world is ending and they know it,so they,trying to reach everlasting life(something we the Gods/Goddesses already accomplished),have no other option but to go through the black wombman(who gave birth to everything).So they must bow down and crown her ,not for her sake(because her thone is gaurunteed),it's for THEM trying to save them selves and preserve their genes("2012" and beyond)
That's why black women and men need to stop falling for this IR suicide frenzy going on. It's all a set up. The promoting of IR dating, marrying and breeding is going crazy like a wild fire, but nobody seems to see the hidden trap in all of it.
Love has nothing to do with it but that's the excuse being planted. Blacks are being used as a highway to heaven for whites!
Airbus A320

Stevenage, UK

#13 Jul 19, 2011
Capricorn Black wrote:
Why are they spraying aluminum barrium(powdered aluminum to deflect sun rays)in the skies?
http://www.healthfreedom.info/Chemtrails%20Ba...
A chrome-plated planet. But here’s the catch: What goes up, must come down. Over three months, three separate rainwater and snow samples from Chapel Hill, North Carolina were collected and submitted for ‘double-blind’ laboratory analysis in March, 2002. Tests were ordered for several elements which should not be present in normal rain or snow. The result was devastating news about the health of our ecosystem: all samples consistently revealed enough of the following materials to indicate that they were present in the atmosphere “in large amounts...and concentrated form” through a “very controlled delivery (dispersion),” primarily: aluminum and barium.
You f*cking lunatic, you are looking at high altitude vapour trails and imagining all sorts of bollocks, you stupid fucktwat.

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

In the Land of the Blind

#14 Jul 19, 2011
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>That's why black women and men need to stop falling for this IR suicide frenzy going on. It's all a set up. The promoting of IR dating, marrying and breeding is going crazy like a wild fire, but nobody seems to see the hidden trap in all of it.
Love has nothing to do with it but that's the excuse being planted. Blacks are being used as a highway to heaven for whites!
You are awake.Another movie was "Pirates of the Carribean",in the mivie they needed 9 pirates to free "Calypso"(the black woman/zodiac Cancer),in the occult Hebrew/kemetic kabballah wisdom of the " tree of life",she's Malkuth=mother earth.The 9 pirates are the 9 sepheroths who must redeem the fallen daughter as she rises back.Barbossa in the movie uses the "pieces of 8" to free calypso.8 is the number of infinity,8 is also the astrological house of scorpio(Serket in egypt) which rules death,reincarnation and rebirth. We must go through the gates of scorpio(death)in order to be reborn.
Capricorn Black

Lilburn, GA

#15 Jul 19, 2011
Airbus A320 wrote:
<quoted text>
You f*cking lunatic, you are looking at high altitude vapour trails and imagining all sorts of bollocks, you stupid fucktwat.
What about the 'Weather Modification Bill-H.R. 2995' that was presented to Congress in 1995 to try and make this Orwellian population control legal?

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd...

&fe ature=related

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

In the Land of the Blind

#16 Jul 19, 2011
Harbringer wrote:
<quoted text>You are awake.Another movie was "Pirates of the Carribean",in the mivie they needed 9 pirates to free "Calypso"(the black woman/zodiac Cancer),in the occult Hebrew/kemetic kabballah wisdom of the " tree of life",she's Malkuth=mother earth.The 9 pirates are the 9 sepheroths who must redeem the fallen daughter as she rises back.Barbossa in the movie uses the "pieces of 8" to free calypso.8 is the number of infinity,8 is also the astrological house of scorpio(Serket in egypt) which rules death,reincarnation and rebirth. We must go through the gates of scorpio(death)in order to be reborn.
Scorpio also governs the reproductive organs,the womb which is the gate we come through.
Capricorn Black

Lilburn, GA

#17 Jul 19, 2011
Airbus A320 wrote:
<quoted text>
You f*cking lunatic, you are looking at high altitude vapour trails and imagining all sorts of bollocks, you stupid fucktwat.
Why are you so worked up over this? They pay you a lot of tea and crumpets out in the u.k dont they?
De Havilland DH 106 Comet

Witney, UK

#18 Jul 19, 2011
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so worked up over this? They pay you a lot of tea and crumpets out in the u.k dont they?
Spotting and tormenting deluded mental American fuckwits is an entirely voluntary public service, you fuckwit.

So your mind is controlled by the vapour trials of large passenger jet aircraft flying at 30,000ft and not illegal hallucinogenic substances?
Capricorn Black

Lilburn, GA

#19 Jul 19, 2011
De Havilland DH 106 Comet wrote:
<quoted text>
Spotting and tormenting deluded mental American fuckwits is an entirely voluntary public service, you fuckwit.
So your mind is controlled by the vapour trials of large passenger jet aircraft flying at 30,000ft and not illegal hallucinogenic substances?
Lets stay on topic.Thanks for bumping this importan thread.You've served your purpouse.
http://www.healthfreedom.info/Chemtrails%20Ba...
At low doses, barium acts as a muscle stimulant and at higher doses affects the nervous system eventually leading to paralysis. Acute and subchronic oral doses of barium cause vomiting and diarrhea, followed by decreased heart rate and elevated blood pressure. Higher doses result in cardiac irregularities, weakness, tremors, anxiety, and dyspnea. A drop in serum potassium may account for some of the symptoms. Death can occur from cardiac and respiratory failure. Acute doses around 0.8 grams can be fatal to humans.
whippersnaper

Kamloops, Canada

#20 Jul 19, 2011
Kristina wrote:
The end is near
david duke is a sensationalist who makes bank by selling nonsense books to the lowest common denominator.
Capricorn Black

Lilburn, GA

#21 Jul 19, 2011
These chemtrails are also used to control the weather.

http://www.healthfreedom.info/Chemtrail%20Evi...
We know that America's military-industrial complex has been spewing various forms of barium into our atmosphere for years.

Leading chemtrail researcher Clifford Carnicom has completed a series of impressive reports citing evidence that our atmosphere is now saturated with barium compounds as a result of the military's on-going weather and atmospheric modification projects. The presence of metallic alkaline salts in rainfall samples collected nationwide indicates that the atmospheric pH is being rapidly modified -- most likely by barium.

Barium facilitates weather mod projects because it can create cloud formations at extremely low humidity, when natural clouds cannot form. Barium oxide (a salt) is a desiccant (drying agent) and can be used by the military to de-humidify clouds and dry up unwanted precipitation. Have your skin, mucus membranes and eyes been very dry lately?

Barium occurs naturally in two primary forms, barium carbonate and barium sulfate. Both of these metallic substances are mined. Many compounds of barium can be developed in a chemical lab, such as barium titanate, a combination of barium, titanium and oxygen. Radioactive barium is a uranium fission product produced when the nucleus of a U-235 atom is hit by a neutron.

We know that America's military-industrial complex has been spewing various forms of barium into our atmosphere for years. The University of Alaska has propelled barium into space in order to study the earth's magnetic field lines. The military used barium salts over enemy territory in Libya, Panama and Iraq, reportedly to make the population sick. A recent report from Wright-Patterson Air Force Base confirms that the Air Force has been spraying barium titanate across the United States to facilitate advanced radar studies.
De Havilland DH 106 Comet

Witney, UK

#22 Jul 19, 2011
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>Lets stay on topic.Thanks for bumping this importan thread.You've served your purpouse.
http://www.healthfreedom.info/Chemtrails%20Ba...
At low doses, barium acts as a muscle stimulant and at higher doses affects the nervous system eventually leading to paralysis. Acute and subchronic oral doses of barium cause vomiting and diarrhea, followed by decreased heart rate and elevated blood pressure. Higher doses result in cardiac irregularities, weakness, tremors, anxiety, and dyspnea. A drop in serum potassium may account for some of the symptoms. Death can occur from cardiac and respiratory failure. Acute doses around 0.8 grams can be fatal to humans.
.....but it doesn't come out of a Rolls Royce Trent 900 engine at 30,000ft because 'Barium' isn't an ingredient in aviation fuel, except in your imagination, you fuckwit. You'll be telling me that president Obama has a high frequency earthquake weapon hidden up his arse next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min JPL 1,189,402
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min Ben YISRAEL 108,872
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 10 min Edward Teach 5,365
NAACP buries the N-word in mock funeral (Jul '07) 12 min Free Kwame 48
This is not an AA Forum. It is a hate group site. 12 min Truth 1
How do you explain WHITE FOLKS JOINING ISIS AN... 16 min Edward Teach 16
Trolls are sadistic. They are getting off. 19 min Samoan Irish 15
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min African AE 31,141
All women prefer white men 29 min ti amo 2011 2,506
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 4 hr Glimmer 1,293
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 8 hr Loulou 215
More from around the web