Miguel

Santa Ana, CA

#328 Feb 2, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Well afro mexicans hate themselves, or dont know who they are.
Is that what u think? Cuz they actually celebrate Yanga day n u probably don't know who he is. Google it.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#329 Feb 3, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what u think? Cuz they actually celebrate Yanga day n u probably don't know who he is. Google it.
Im very well aware of Yanga, and his fight for freedom, but that pride is mexican pride, and that does not stop people from hating other ethnic groups, now does it?
Miguel

Santa Ana, CA

#332 Feb 3, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Im very well aware of Yanga, and his fight for freedom, but that pride is mexican pride, and that does not stop people from hating other ethnic groups, now does it?
But letting u know who created the memin and the afromeztiso pride. Bingo finally u admit on racist people with means there is black hate brown,brownhate white,white hate brown etc. we have good n bad from all races.
Miguel

La Habra, CA

#334 Feb 27, 2013
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why play ignorant we all already know Mexicans are racist and the only American dream they have is to take back states that they sold. If you think for a second that this country will become more racially tolerant by force or by being outnumber you got another thing coming.
Because of the Mexican infestation I can see the gap between the rich and the poor widening and the poor class tripling the middle class. America will look it a third word country.
Yes as there is Black,White,Asians etc that are racist.
I grew up in long beach when alot of blacks didnt want us n we were outnumbered but I dont judge all the same. I dont hate black people my girl is black.
Learn your history. Mexico didnt sold this states it was stold when Mexico didnt have wepons. Is in the American history read it but oh well what can we do is already on the past.
Miguel

La Habra, CA

#337 Feb 27, 2013
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
I already read it and it was purchased Mexico has a greedy government and they'ed probably sell more territory for the right price.
U looking at the wrong books. It was stolen n since that happen America promise to keep some of the Spanish name's such as Texaa,Arizona,California,and also cities like los angeles,Pico Rivera,and even streets like lorena,soto,plaza this are all Spanish name that was promise to keep.
Miguel

La Habra, CA

#338 Feb 27, 2013
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now answer my next question do you really think that our county with and already shrinking job market can take a population boom. Because let's be honest that what we are looking at. How many mouths can our tax payers afford to feed with only 20 of the population actually paying taxes.
Alot of illegal that work pay taxes that dont even get in return besides not paying them cheap and insurances

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#339 Feb 27, 2013
I believe minorities that move here, actually want to be aligned with whites, even if whites make fun of them, or treat their people bad.
Miguel

Santa Ana, CA

#341 Feb 28, 2013
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you allude to the Spanish language as Mexican language but its European. The white man made a promise to himself ok anyway you people sold your land and now it's our territory. You are now consider a foreigner in what has once yours. Even in the cyber world you people you creep in like Rouches please self deport yourself out if the African American topix forum respectfully without costing me and the rest if the tax payers here another dime.
Again it was stolen read it is a fact. And what do you mean cost u,u not even working u one of those winos that stand by the freeway ramps to ask for money. Get to work,get a life,and definetwlly take a shower. Some gasoline stations have showers instead of spending your money on alcohol and drugs used for a shower.
Miguel

Santa Ana, CA

#343 Feb 28, 2013
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound so stupid I'm supposedly homeless but I have a smart phone to get on topix , I'll just let you know I do work and its the only time I do get on topix.
I've seen homeless people with phones. of course is the only time u oh topix. U dont wanna miss none of the exit ramp drivers where u ask for change.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#344 Mar 1, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Again it was stolen read it is a fact. And what do you mean cost u,u not even working u one of those winos that stand by the freeway ramps to ask for money. Get to work,get a life,and definetwlly take a shower. Some gasoline stations have showers instead of spending your money on alcohol and drugs used for a shower.
this land was'nt stolen from you, you have 0 linage in the americas,your roots trace back to spain,thats why all your names are from your spanish orging,if anything you people stole the south west from the pima indians,and outher indian tribes,you're no copper colored peoples 80%,of you mix-icans wet=backs have european features,go take your arguement to your own la-rats forums,allways talking about you people work so hard,i know better,most of you anchors are on welfare and all kinds of free public asst, like free education,free hospitals,that cost the tax payers 8 billion a year,not counting your 65% prison pop,look at cali it looks like 3 world mexico,all the cities are filling for bankruptcy
GO AWAY YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#345 Mar 1, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen homeless people with phones. of course is the only time u oh topix. U dont wanna miss none of the exit ramp drivers where u ask for change.
for better,than scrubbing shit out of toiletsd for 2.00 hr,or washing dished for 1.50 hr, most smat people refuse to work as modern day slaves,who cant collect,so,sec or health benefits,you were breaded to be slaves,that all you know, you'll never have anything of value,you sure in the hell wont own a piece of land,everybody hates mix-icans they have destroyed the labor unions,were getting sick and tired of a job used to pay liveable wages,until you people jumped the boader working for anything you're STUPID PEOPLES
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#346 Mar 1, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
I believe minorities that move here, actually want to be aligned with whites, even if whites make fun of them, or treat their people bad.
i know that,you see they jump the boaders to get here,then they ride the divide between black and white,the whites are so focused on keeping the black people down,these wetbacks are benefiting from the racism that whites have aganist blacks,then they have the nerve to call people lazy,just because we wont scrub shit from toilets for 4,00hr,or wash dishes for 3,00hr, dont worry these white people are starting to watch them like they do us,so when you see these kraks fucking over these boader jumpers,do lift 1 finger for them,lets see how they handle the discrimination we have been dealing with for 400 years
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#347 Mar 1, 2013
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why play ignorant we all already know Mexicans are racist and the only American dream they have is to take back states that they sold. If you think for a second that this country will become more racially tolerant by force or by being outnumber you got another thing coming.
Because of the Mexican infestation I can see the gap between the rich and the poor widening and the poor class tripling the middle class. America will look it a third word country.
take a trip to the boader states,just about all the emergency room services are closed,schools closed ,you see they jump the boader have there babies here,then there eligable for welfare benefits,remember who were the people who the law was written for in the 1st place,it was law when black babies born in the slave era,whos children were 1 considered citizens if they were born in the U.S,know these wetbacks are being protected by the laws we suffered and worked for,there classic leaches allway benefiting from the work we blacks fought and died for, and they have the nerve to (try)and make fun of us,
Miguel

Santa Ana, CA

#348 Mar 1, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>take a trip to the boader states,just about all the emergency room services are closed,schools closed ,you see they jump the boader have there babies here,then there eligable for welfare benefits,remember who were the people who the law was written for in the 1st place,it was law when black babies born in the slave era,whos children were 1 considered citizens if they were born in the U.S,know these wetbacks are being protected by the laws we suffered and worked for,there classic leaches allway benefiting from the work we blacks fought and died for, and they have the nerve to (try)and make fun of us,
Your ignorancy and lack of education make me laugh.lol

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#350 Mar 1, 2013
Afro-Latin American - Wikipedia on Ask.com

http://ask.com/wiki/Afro-Latin_American
An Afro-Latin American (also Afro-Latino in the United States) is a Latin American person of Black African ancestry; the term may also refer to...Read More >>



Web Results

Afro-Latin American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Latin_Ameri...
An Afro-Latin American (also Afro-Latino in the United States) is a Latin American person of Black African ancestry; the term may also refer to historical or cultural ...

Amazon.com : Afro-Latin America, 1800-2000 (9780195152333 ...
http://www.amazon.com/Afro-Latin-America-1800...
Afro-Latin America, 1800-2000 [George Reid Andrews] on Amazon.com .*FREE* super saver shipping on qualifying offers. While the rise and abolition of slavery ...

Afro-Latin America, 1800-2000 - George Reid Andrews - Google ...
http://books.google.com/books/about/Afro_Lati...
In this, the first history of the African diaspora in Latin America from emancipation to the present, George Reid Andrews deftly synthesizes the history of people of ...

MiamiHerald.com | Afro-Latin Americans
http://www.miamiherald.com/multimedia/news/af...
Copyright © 2007 The McClatchy Company. Web design by Shawn Greene/ Miami Herald.

Afro-Latin Project: Latin American music, dances, percussion.
http://www.afrolatinproject.com/
The drums, dances, voices, and costumes of the Afro-Latin Project fill large spaces with the exuberant colors, movements, and sounds which developed in Latin ...

Dictionary of Caribbean and Afro-Latin American Biography ...
https://sites.google.com/a/oup.com/reference/...
In the spirit of the Dictionary of National Biography, the American National Biography, the African American National Biography, and the Dictionary of African ...

Afro-Latin American - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/channel/HCqTZc6eMj7PI
An Afro-Latin American is a Latin American person of Black African ancestry; the term may also refer to historical or cultural elements in Latin America thou...

Afro Latin America - YouTube

May 31, 2010 ... The following video is full of images and videos of Afro Latinos.

Afro-Latin America - University at Albany Libraries
http://library.albany.edu/subject/guides/afro...
Mar 28, 2007 ... The purpose of this guide is to introduce students and faculty to information sources in the University at Albany's Libraries having to do with ...

ALARA - Afro Latin American Research Association
http://www.alarascholars.org/
We seek to establish Afro-Latin American studies as a field that is distinguished by being international, interdisciplinary, inter-ethnic, comparative, and collegial.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#351 Mar 1, 2013
Regions with significant populations


Brazil

13 million of 191 million


Colombia

15 million of 46 million [1]


Cuba

4 million of 11 million [2]


Ecuador

2 million of 15 million [3]


Peru

2 million of 30 million [4]


Panama

1.6 million of 3.3 million [5]


Venezuela

0.95 million of 27 million [6]


Puerto Rico

0.9 million of 4 million [7]


Nicaragua

0.47 million of 6 million [8]


Mexico

0.20 million of 112 million [9]


Argentina

0.20 million of 41 million [10]


Uruguay

0.20 million of 3.4 million [11]


Chile

0.16 million of 17 million [12]


Honduras

0.15 million of 8 million [13]


Costa Rica

0.13 million of 4.3 million [14]


Guatemala

0.11 million of 13.2 million [15]


Bolivia

0.04 million of 9.7 million [16]


Languages


Portuguese, Spanish, French, and several creoles


Religion


Predominantly Christian (mainly Roman Catholic) or nonreligious


Related ethnic groups


sub-Saharan, Afro-American peoples of the Americas, US black hispanic population
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#352 Mar 1, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
Afro-Latin American - Wikipedia on Ask.com
http://ask.com/wiki/Afro-Latin_American
An Afro-Latin American (also Afro-Latino in the United States) is a Latin American person of Black African ancestry; the term may also refer to...Read More >>
Web Results
Afro-Latin American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Latin_Ameri...
An Afro-Latin American (also Afro-Latino in the United States) is a Latin American person of Black African ancestry; the term may also refer to historical or cultural ...
Amazon.com : Afro-Latin America, 1800-2000 (9780195152333 ...
http://www.amazon.com/Afro-Latin-America-1800...
Afro-Latin America, 1800-2000 [George Reid Andrews] on Amazon.com .*FREE* super saver shipping on qualifying offers. While the rise and abolition of slavery ...
Afro-Latin America, 1800-2000 - George Reid Andrews - Google ...
http://books.google.com/books/about/Afro_Lati...
In this, the first history of the African diaspora in Latin America from emancipation to the present, George Reid Andrews deftly synthesizes the history of people of ...
MiamiHerald.com | Afro-Latin Americans
http://www.miamiherald.com/multimedia/news/af...
Copyright © 2007 The McClatchy Company. Web design by Shawn Greene/ Miami Herald.
Afro-Latin Project: Latin American music, dances, percussion.
http://www.afrolatinproject.com/
The drums, dances, voices, and costumes of the Afro-Latin Project fill large spaces with the exuberant colors, movements, and sounds which developed in Latin ...
Dictionary of Caribbean and Afro-Latin American Biography ...
https://sites.google.com/a/oup.com/reference/...
In the spirit of the Dictionary of National Biography, the American National Biography, the African American National Biography, and the Dictionary of African ...
Afro-Latin American - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/channel/HCqTZc6eMj7PI
An Afro-Latin American is a Latin American person of Black African ancestry; the term may also refer to historical or cultural elements in Latin America thou...
Afro Latin America - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HgFCZ86evNIXX
May 31, 2010 ... The following video is full of images and videos of Afro Latinos.
Afro-Latin America - University at Albany Libraries
http://library.albany.edu/subject/guides/afro...
Mar 28, 2007 ... The purpose of this guide is to introduce students and faculty to information sources in the University at Albany's Libraries having to do with ...
ALARA - Afro Latin American Research Association
http://www.alarascholars.org/
We seek to establish Afro-Latin American studies as a field that is distinguished by being international, interdisciplinary, inter-ethnic, comparative, and collegial.
go post your ignorant bull=shit on your la-rats forums,YOU'RE NOT WEKCOMED HERE GO AWAY
Miguel

Santa Ana, CA

#353 Mar 2, 2013
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's right about one thing you people destroy a local economy and you just suck the life out or tax payer resources.
Alot of this work and pay their taxes. And again anything that is pay under the citizen tax is by somebody that works. Sonerhing u dont do cuz asking for money on the freeway ramps isnt getting tax cut. So dont worry the fixing if the streets,schools,prison money etc wont affect u it affect us all people that work.
Harold

Anonymous Proxy

#354 Mar 2, 2013
Only low class (and a very few educated) Mexicans are like that. I should know as my wife is Spanish/Mexican from Texas, and we have lived in both California and Colorado. Many low class Mexicans are taught to hate them selves because of their condition and when they see blacks they see that part of themselves they despise because they are also taught the blacks are of low class. Interesting, they also seem to know that this point of view is invalid and this realization reenforces their self hate even more. The vicious cycle then continues. I should also add that not all low class Mexicans think like this. Before I got married I had a girlfriend from Mexico City who came to Cali and hooked up w/me based purely on attraction. She who was of low (but not fully native, yes they hate natives too) caste. At first her family resisted me but then came to accept me over time, especially her mom. Funny thing is she revealed that her sister asked how big was my d*ck LOL!
Black wrote:
<quoted text>I was at this taco mexican joint, the owners asked me could I help you with something. Like if I were there to date theit daughters. Their daughters gave me that sad look like im sorry. I ignored them and paid for my food and walked out. These people really hate us for real. Did you know mexico had the first black president in the americas? And protected the runaway slabes from the french,crakkkas,native americans,black slaveowners? They changed for the worse. Stay away from them please! You erite like a very wise sista. Just telling you the truth.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#355 Mar 2, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>go post your ignorant bull=shit on your la-rats forums,YOU'RE NOT WEKCOMED HERE GO AWAY
Every time you speak yu stench the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Misconduct and Excessive Force 6 min Spotted Girl 9
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 22 min Big Knob 105,029
All women prefer white men 27 min Spotted Girl 44
holacaust was a myth 32 min jew 1
You live you're life through you're computer lol 32 min imgreat 11
Darren Wilson cleared – Mikey Brown still good… 40 min Mr Darkness 7
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 41 min Spotted Girl 5,863
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 181
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 3,502
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Think About It 28,691
More from around the web