The suspect is described as a black male

The suspect is described as a black male

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Spot Check

New Port Richey, FL

#1 Jun 24, 2013

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 24, 2013
"The suspect is described as a redneck"

anyone want to comment?
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#5 Jun 24, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
"The suspect is described as a redneck"
anyone want to comment?
Yeah, you are off topic. Try to keep up SelornaPaden Dumfck. Das raht

“Liberals hate America ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Jun 24, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
"The suspect is described as a redneck"
anyone want to comment?
My comment: you are a typical American black who is a flaming racist and hates white people. Notice all the blacks throwing a fit about Paula Dean using the N word? If I had a dollar for every time I have heard a black CALL ANOTHER BLACK the N word I would have almost $1,000 additional dollars in my bank account. Hypocrite! Like the vast majority of blacks you fully support racism as long as it is directed toward whites.

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

#7 Jun 24, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
"The suspect is described as a redneck"
anyone want to comment?
Post a link, not a lie, little girl.

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

#8 Jun 24, 2013
Gaelach Pride wrote:
<quoted text>My comment: you are a typical American black who is a flaming racist and hates white people. Notice all the blacks throwing a fit about Paula Dean using the N word? If I had a dollar for every time I have heard a black CALL ANOTHER BLACK the N word I would have almost $1,000 additional dollars in my bank account. Hypocrite! Like the vast majority of blacks you fully support racism as long as it is directed toward whites.
Tap Tap Tap (on the shoulder).

---> http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TPJVKUJOOGBFG...

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 24, 2013
Gaelach Pride wrote:
<quoted text>My comment: you are a typical American black who is a flaming racist and hates white people. Notice all the blacks throwing a fit about Paula Dean using the N word? If I had a dollar for every time I have heard a black CALL ANOTHER BLACK the N word I would have almost $1,000 additional dollars in my bank account. Hypocrite! Like the vast majority of blacks you fully support racism as long as it is directed toward whites.
I love it when make a fool of yourself.....again

“Liberals hate America ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Jun 24, 2013
GrouchoMarxist wrote:
<quoted text>
Tap Tap Tap (on the shoulder).
---> http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TPJVKUJOOGBFG...
I truly believe Bicurious is a flaming homosexual who comes to this forum trolling for white men. Have you noticed EVERYTIME you, THX, Axe, Roofis, or myself posts a link he is right there like a fly to sugar? Coincidence? I think not:).
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#12 Jun 24, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when make a fool of yourself.....again
He didn't SelornaPaden the spamming buffoon. Das raht
Spot Check

New Port Richey, FL

#13 Jun 24, 2013
Gaelach Pride wrote:
<quoted text>I truly believe Bicurious is a flaming homosexual who comes to this forum trolling for white men. Have you noticed EVERYTIME you, THX, Axe, Roofis, or myself posts a link he is right there like a fly to sugar? Coincidence? I think not:).
ohReally calls selorna "peckergnat".

Well, ohReally USED to call selorna "peckergnat".

The only thing keeping "ohReally" alive anymore is all the homosexual black boys that keep chanting the name like lost little puppies yapping for home .

“Liberals hate America ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14 Jun 24, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> He didn't SelornaPaden the spamming buffoon. Das raht
Hi Roofis. Can you believe the idiots on this forum? They are up in arms about Paula Dean using the N word and look at the other (far more important) issues going on. The Benghazi cover up, IRS enemies list, AP phone records spying, fast and furious gun running, and now the NSA spying on American citizens. But these idiot black racist militants want to whine and cry about somebody using a word.

“Liberals hate America ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15 Jun 24, 2013
Spot Check wrote:
<quoted text>ohReally calls selorna "peckergnat".
Well, ohReally USED to call selorna "peckergnat".
The only thing keeping "ohReally" alive anymore is all the homosexual black boys that keep chanting the name like lost little puppies yapping for home .
It truly is hilarious isn't it? It is like he (OhReally) is the plantation owner and every time he cracks the whip the slaves are right there obeying his every command.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16 Jun 24, 2013
Spot Check wrote:
<quoted text>ohReally calls selorna "peckergnat".
Well, ohReally USED to call selorna "peckergnat".
The only thing keeping "ohReally" alive anymore is all the homosexual black boys that keep chanting the name like lost little puppies yapping for home .
I agree it's the only thing ohreally has left he would surely die if he didn't have topix

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

#18 Sep 7, 2013
A series of sexual assaults and a home invasion occurred last night and early today near the University of South Florida in Tampa. Charlie Christopher Bates, inset, who is from Lakeland, is a suspect in the cases.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20130906...

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#19 Sep 7, 2013
GrouchoMarxist wrote:
A series of sexual assaults and a home invasion occurred last night and early today near the University of South Florida in Tampa. Charlie Christopher Bates, inset, who is from Lakeland, is a suspect in the cases.
http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20130906...
They did the right thing by shooting his a$$.
No more rapes for him, that p.o.s.

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

#20 Sep 8, 2013
He is a black male, born November 21, 1974. He is 5 feet, 7 inches tall and weighs 185 pounds.

An arrest warrant for Aggravated Sexual Assault has been issued

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Police-ID-Su...
No Comment

Port Richey, FL

#21 Sep 8, 2013
“I just shot that motherf-----!” he boasted to a friend.

But the paroled felon, who sports a “Family Comes 1st” tattoo on his neck, turned silent and sullen after learning he shot the innocent toddler in the head, the sources said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/...

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 Oct 3, 2013
"The suspect is described as a black male"

How many times a week do we see these headlines?

100, 200?

It's just fact that the negro is a lost race, and a waste of life.
kahkem

Lynnwood, WA

#24 Oct 3, 2013
surprise, surprise.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#25 Oct 3, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
"The suspect is described as a black male"
How many times a week do we see these headlines?
100, 200?
It's just fact that the negro is a lost race, and a waste of life.
No doubt about that. But how should we go about disposing of the leftover waste? Disposal methods are available for everything from hospital waste to nuclear waste. Any ideas how to cleanse our great White nation of black afrikan waste once and for all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min thetruth 47,833
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 13 min Go Blue Forever 29
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 16 min fluer 26
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min USAsince1680 1,418,049
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 21 min MICHA 464
News Vote dilution was used to keep blacks off of Fe... 23 min go the f away 11
Why is "BLAKS R WILD APES" allowed here? 29 min Poer 14
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr Michel Montvert 229
More from around the web