Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

This seems to only be a serious mental illness amongst blacks. When I say blacks, I mean those with two black parents. And yes, more than half of you will get offtopic like always but the truth is truth - you hate yourself. I LOVE my Senegalese heritage as I study it every chance I get and even in the process of trying to learn Wolof. So you don't know where your ancestors derived from exactly because of the white man stripping you from your heritage, I get that. However, what I don't get is that you claim you can't trace your African lineage not even knowing which coast of Africa you just MIGHT belong to or show interest in any African culture but you can trace your "Cherokee" heritage back from the 1700s. Which site did you use to trace your "Cherokee" roots from? And aren't there other Native tribes other than the Cherokee tribe? So Africa doesn't have the hottest nations as far as jobs, food, and health but are you interested at least a LITTLE bit about which coast did the African slaves derive from? We know for sure Egyptians weren't taken by the French and English and shipped over to the Americas during those times so we can scratch Egypt off the list. The lineage is more than likely in WEST Africa so why not show interest in getting to know West African culture? So boastful about Native American culture and Latino culture. I think you are ashame and I personally don't see why. I'm proud of my WEST African heritage (Diourbel) and I find it fascinating to learn things I didn't know before until my mother opened that door of teaching. What is so ugly about us people of West African heritage?
Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Whites have a nerve to talk. 99% of yall do not even speak your native tongue in this country.
Proud of me

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

This is the AFRICAN American forum sir. Please stick to topic - and discuss BLACKS/AFRICAN AMERICANS. Thank you in advance.
Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Proud of me wrote:
This is the AFRICAN American forum sir. Please stick to topic - and discuss BLACKS/AFRICAN AMERICANS. Thank you in advance.
I do not stick to topics made by whites.
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

I think that everyone views it as self-hate, but its just a lack of knowledge we are in a predominantly white country that teaches us about white culture and so the only culture we know is here in America. We do have our own culture especially in New Orleans (where I'm from) but how do we embrace a place we have no knowledge of and trust me those test are not at all cheap.On another hand Africa is not well represented in the media all you hear about is colonization, genocides, poverty, child labor, starvation, etc I know there are great places in Africa, but for a group of people not well educated on it, this negativity could be apart of the reason they don't want to claim it

“WHAT IF?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

This white troll with the imaginary senglenese DNA is on a roll tonight. Lmbao
Proud of me

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

DreRob wrote:
This white troll with the imaginary senglenese DNA is on a roll tonight. Lmbao
Hi DreRob. Thanks for the input on this discussion. Is it true that blacks in America are the real Native Americans and are Asiatic?

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Mr Afrocentric wrote:
Whites have a nerve to talk. 99% of yall do not even speak your native tongue in this country.
huh?
Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>huh?
What you can't read?
united black king

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

stop watching the media. the stuff they show in the media is negativity that is shown by choice of a decision.
there is nothing wrong with Africa
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
oh and most black people date each other but the media just doesn't show that. the media is going to change its ways though just give it time.
and these cities was not built by no other races so yall might as well stop lying cause these buildings have been there for a long time and was built by the people who live there.
countries ike Ghana, Nigeria, these countries are doing much better not because of other races but because they have oil.
when Ghana found oil in 2008 obama was the one to visit that country in2009 and sent them money. that's when the country started getting on a good path.
here is how Ghana improved itself every sense they found oil and by obama good assistance.

“WHAT IF?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Proud of me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi DreRob. Thanks for the input on this discussion. Is it true that blacks in America are the real Native Americans and are Asiatic?
No, black's are much more special than that. Africa is the birth place of humanity and the black man and woman are the original beings of this planet. My input!
united black king

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Proud of me wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody ever said blacks was native Americans. native Americans are native Americans. gosh where do yall get this stuff smh
the only things blacks are is the real Hebrew Israelites and the real ancient Egyptians.
if not then how did black people come into existence? cause no lighter people on this earth can make black people. not the Chinese, not the Arabs, and especially not white people.
and yes white people can darken they skin but they baby will still come out white no matter what they do.
but it takes a dark skin black person to make a baby who look white and there is your answer.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Mr Afrocentric wrote:
<quoted text>
What you can't read?
Me no ingles lo comprhendo....
united black king

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

oh yeah and its in the bible too so there is your answer
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Mr Afrocentric wrote:
Oh Really now?
75% of the Whites on this forum are of Germanic Stock
and all know, understand and/or Deutsche Sprechen.

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles!!!!!
Serious

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

TheAnswer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Really now?
75% of the Whites on this forum are of Germanic Stock
and all know, understand and/or Deutsche Sprechen.
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles!!!!!
You are correct. Sandra Bullock is the perfect example who speaks German fluently as she has strong German ancestry. Others speak at least a little bit of their ancestrial language. You have been helpful also in that other thread. Thanks 'The Answer'. I look forward to more posts from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

516 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,079,329
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min A CHILD OF AHAYAH 94,359
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min FELISITAS 119,440
Capree is the voice of "many" bw. Who agree or ... 9 min Michele 4
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 12 min African AE 2,253
Are black men becoming more feminized and why? (Oct '12) 15 min Kip 13
The Beautiful Somali Women And Why Every Decent... 15 min Aragsan 106
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 19 min Its a Zooo 418
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 37 min African AE 23,853
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 42 min Loulou 77,965
•••
•••