Whites are not afraid of BW, they are afraid of BM

Posted in the African-American Forum

Doctor No

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2014
Dr. F. Welsing is a bw and wrote the "Isis papers". The white race is terrified of the bm and proof if this is the number of bm in prison.

It would serve AA's to research the subject matter instead spewing some unfounded opinion
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 17, 2014
Wouldn't you say that are a lot of black males that are locked because of they're actions/actions!
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 17, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
Wouldn't you say that are a lot of black males that are locked because of they're actions/actions!
I meant actions/lifestyle !
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#4 Jun 17, 2014
Doctor No wrote:
Dr. F. Welsing is a bw and wrote the "Isis papers". The white race is terrified of the bm and proof if this is the number of bm in prison.
It would serve AA's to research the subject matter instead spewing some unfounded opinion
might wanna guess again......

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8LCM2DK8K6TH...
Style

UK

#5 Jun 17, 2014
Doctor No wrote:
Dr. F. Welsing is a bw and wrote the "Isis papers". The white race is terrified of the bm and proof if this is the number of bm in prison.
It would serve AA's to research the subject matter instead spewing some unfounded opinion
WHY are Whites afraid of BM? What reason did Dr Welsing give?

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Jun 17, 2014
Whites are afraid of everyone fact! They don't realize they have skin so pale like the walking dead (not to be mean) and that it could be quite frightening for any person of color, yet it's them who are scared! lol
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#7 Jun 17, 2014
Yes, because all bm in prison are innocent.
They are perfect angels.
We grab innocent bm and say "hey toby, we are scared of you, you did nothing wrong but we are taking you to jail."
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Jun 17, 2014
I don't think whites are afraid of anybody! If it weren't for worldwide condemnation they would kill every negro breathing! Black people say things on Topix to make themselves feel good!
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#9 Jun 17, 2014
leilajoy wrote:
Whites are afraid of everyone fact! They don't realize they have skin so pale like the walking dead (not to be mean) and that it could be quite frightening for any person of color, yet it's them who are scared! lol
Perhaps in the mind of the textbook angry black man all over various internet message boards, though apparently not in the brick-and-mortar world -

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TVMULQR52FPVJ...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#10 Jun 17, 2014
Prison system is a big business...

Minorities are easy to throw into prison..
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#11 Jun 20, 2014
These days, even the black male's own race of women have higher courage or even physical strength than the men. Most women of any race are willing to assume a firm stance against most men of any race, well before the frightened black male, alone and unarmed, thinks of approaching the average non-black male in a menacing manner.
Doctor No

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
I don't think whites are afraid of anybody! If it weren't for worldwide condemnation they would kill every negro breathing! Black people say things on Topix to make themselves feel good!
Dr. Welsing explains it all.
Doctor No

El Monte, CA

#13 Jun 20, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
Wouldn't you say that are a lot of black males that are locked because of they're actions/actions!
White boy killed four people and got probation.
Black man killed one person and got life.

What were you saying?
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#14 Jun 20, 2014
The one

United States

#16 Jun 20, 2014
Sister T-BOS wrote:
These days, even the black male's own race of women have higher courage or even physical strength than the men. Most women of any race are willing to assume a firm stance against most men of any race, well before the frightened black male, alone and unarmed, thinks of approaching the average non-black male in a menacing manner.
How are you today Miss. T-bos? Bm still got your panties in a bunch I see. Anyone thats as dedicated as you are at spreading vicious lies about BM deserves an award.
Doctor No

El Monte, CA

#17 Jun 20, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
Wouldn't you say that are a lot of black males that are locked because of they're actions/actions!
Amy Bishop fired three shots from a pump action shotgun, killed her brother. Bishop ran to a car dealership waving the shotgun and demanded a car. The police arrived and she waved the shotgun at the police. All of that was called an accident.

Marissa Alexander fired one shot, didn't hurt anyone and got 20 years.

Which one was black, Marissa or Amy?
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#18 Jun 20, 2014
Black man needed a gun to protect himself from a white man about to beat him up -

http://www.news4jax.com/news/man-20-arrested-...

Black man needed a baseball bat to protect himself from a white man about to beat him up -

http://www.news4jax.com/arrest-in-baseball-ba...

so what happens when the textbook black musters the courage to walk through fire without a firesuit? Usually this and plenty more -

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TVQ60LJ22JB3T...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TN7RFR6MB1LL2...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TRCQMD91T6MM7...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TP94VCTRA7AD2...

These are only a few examples out of thousands. Black males themselves know better than what they propagandize because they're getting so angry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Obama is a joke 1,205,736
Black tranny won't date black men. LOL (Apr '11) 10 min anthrax 12
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 11 min Miguel is the man 639
Biracial IS NOT black 11 min AmeliaSkunks 209
Yemen's crisis worsens 11 min Wadi 25
News Hey Jen: Black celebs who deny racism exists ar... 14 min SadButTrue 13
This is why I hate, despise, disdain and can't ... 16 min ThatBlackGuy 4
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 17 min Carly HI YAH 112,284
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 20 min Ingwe Temujin 31,993
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 30 min ti amo 2011 122,647
More from around the web