bill gates wants to vaccinate every C...

bill gates wants to vaccinate every Child on the Planet

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lopez

Perris, CA

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Whats done in the dark shall come to light one way or the other.Scripture tell the rich on earth will not be allowed to enter the Gates of Heaven for most.This guy seemly nice fella is prime example why.

African children being used as lab rats in heinous vaccine medical experiments

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/040702_ManAfriVac_...

I didnt capitalize his name,he doesnt deserve dignity.
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#2 Jun 19, 2013
I wonder if Bill Gates would be willing to be vaccinated first out of a random batch of the vaccine he wants administered to every child?
Lopez

Perris, CA

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Well I just talked him over the phone right now and i asked him he'd be willing to be vaccinated as an example and he said,"No way drugs are for losers hehe*snort*hehe"
auntie bee

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Lopez wrote:
Well I just talked him over the phone right now and i asked him he'd be willing to be vaccinated as an example and he said,"No way drugs are for losers hehe*snort*hehe"
did you spill some crack on your refried beans this morning?
Lopez

Perris, CA

#5 Jun 19, 2013
auntie bee wrote:
<quoted text>did you spill some crack on your refried beans this morning?
Beans came out my crack this morning
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#6 Jun 19, 2013
Lopez wrote:
Whats done in the dark shall come to light one way or the other.Scripture tell the rich on earth will not be allowed to enter the Gates of Heaven for most.This guy seemly nice fella is prime example why.

Yet the fact remains that many black children aren't receiving proper medical care at all.
Lopez

Perris, CA

#7 Jun 19, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the fact remains that many black children aren't receiving proper medical care at all.
Africa is corrupt, always has been and proably always will be but these world servers are not helping

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#8 Jun 19, 2013
Lopez wrote:
Exactly! Bill has once stated he wants to control the population. He stated a foundation with his wife and went over to African to give the people FREE vaccinations. They believed and trusted him, but later noticed the medicines was killing them off. Unknowing to them the people thought it was a cure for their illness but in reality the vaccine is use to decrease child mortality and unfortunately some people system wasn't able to accept the shot. As you mention they were used as lab rats and people was coming up missing and dumped to the side.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#9 Jun 19, 2013
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>Africa is corrupt, always has been and proably always will be but these world servers are not helping
Sir, what do you propose to aid children worldwide?
Lopez

Perris, CA

#10 Jun 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Bill has once stated he wants to control the population. He stated a foundation with his wife and went over to African to give the people FREE vaccinations. They believed and trusted him, but later noticed the medicines was killing them off. Unknowing to them the people thought it was a cure for their illness but in reality the vaccine is use to decrease child mortality and unfortunately some people system wasn't able to accept the shot. As you mention they were used as lab rats and people was coming up missing and dumped to the side.
Yes,and the sad part of this also, is that the Governments and Leaders of those African nations are complacent with all this.

Keep in mind though MsNewNew that common people are battling with demonic forces in high places.
Lopez

Perris, CA

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, what do you propose to aid children worldwide?
For starters :Proper medicine and respecting their rights to free choice.

Level 9

#12 Jun 20, 2013
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,and the sad part of this also, is that the Governments and Leaders of those African nations are complacent with all this.
Keep in mind though MsNewNew that common people are battling with demonic forces in high places.
Also keep in mind that the testing was done in the poorer areas of African, he could've been paying them off.

And I agree with you...
Lopez

Perris, CA

#13 Jun 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Also keep in mind that the testing was done in the poorer areas of African, he could've been paying them off.
And I agree with you...
Like wise.
Good insight,without a shadow of doubt that's how shrewed business is handled in the 3rd world.

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 Jun 20, 2013
I wish this country in addition to all the rich people that feel the need to help Africa would just stop. No matter what is done, there is no thanks or gratitude, only accusations and silly rumors.

If people in Africa (or any other nation for that matter) want to keep having children but not able to provide food or medical care, let them. I know when it's children, it tugs at people's hearts, but America needs to stop trying to be the savior of this world. And then getting kicked in the azz every time.

Keep our money here in our own country to repair our infrastructure, give our own jobs, take care of our veterans and senior citizens and feed and educate our own children.

Level 9

#15 Jun 20, 2013
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>Like wise.
Good insight,without a shadow of doubt that's how shrewed business is handled in the 3rd world.
Exactly! Matter of fact it was the foundation head scientist who exposed the Gates. She resigned after confronted them on the medicine that was being used.
Lopez

Perris, CA

#16 Jun 21, 2013
JJ SeeS wrote:
I wish this country in addition to all the rich people that feel the need to help Africa would just stop. No matter what is done, there is no thanks or gratitude, only accusations and silly rumors.
If people in Africa (or any other nation for that matter) want to keep having children but not able to provide food or medical care, let them. I know when it's children, it tugs at people's hearts, but America needs to stop trying to be the savior of this world. And then getting kicked in the azz every time.
Keep our money here in our own country to repair our infrastructure, give our own jobs, take care of our veterans and senior citizens and feed and educate our own children.
Oh be quiet,this isnt a personal attack on your character.Gates and many caviar eating elites are not USA patriots like you want to believe and they arent even thinking your finacial situation.IF he/they did he wouldnt be outsourcing jobs and hiring foreign nationals over seas to take your high skilled paying jobs and betting against your currency.
Governments,elites (including Gates),charities alike do some wonderful things around the globe ok ,but you dont know what the agenda & end game to all of this is.
These poor children in Africa that took the poison are a prelude of things to come.
Lopez

Perris, CA

#17 Jun 21, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! Matter of fact it was the foundation head scientist who exposed the Gates. She resigned after confronted them on the medicine that was being used.
really? Shes a brave and unselfish women for doing that.I hope shes lives long because alot of scientists lives can be in great danger for exposing truths of that natures.God Bless her
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#18 Jun 21, 2013
I wonder what he wants to vaccinate them against, living? HAHAHAHA!!!

Level 9

#19 Jun 21, 2013
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>really? Shes a brave and unselfish women for doing that.I hope shes lives long because alot of scientists lives can be in great danger for exposing truths of that natures.God Bless her
That is so true. She went about it the smart way by doing interviews with a few national news outlet instead of announcing to co-workers they have documents and tapes.

Level 9

#20 Jun 21, 2013
I will post the videos if I can find them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,535,051
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 5 min Alexa 36
Slave Prices Adjusted For Inflation 13 min 4everandaday 5
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 40 min Alexa 32
sheboon teacher and her apesistant brawl in cla... 42 min No Reparations 3
12 y/o N|G|ET torment 80 y/o woman! 55 min Dirt Poor Blacks LOL 1
Scientists isolate 52 “intelligence” genes. 57 min Dirt Poor Blacks LOL 3
Racism in America 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 554
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 5 hr Pissed off 14
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 174
More from around the web