Why I would never, never, ever marry ...

Why I would never, never, ever marry a WHITE WOMAN

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
MOSES-II

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Aug 8, 2014
I don't want ticks, fleas and the other little critters that come with white women. Secondly, there is no way to tell if her past relationships consisted of dogs, hogs, horses, rats and snakes.

Last of all, I love good food and I ain't eating nothing raw, bland or still alive.
THE RELIC

New Port Richey, FL

#2 Aug 8, 2014
Dang, another one of my stupid threads got totally ignored.
I'm such a REJECT.
True

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Aug 8, 2014
MOSES-II wrote:
I don't want ticks, fleas and the other little critters that come with white women. Secondly, there is no way to tell if her past relationships consisted of dogs, hogs, horses, rats and snakes.
Last of all, I love good food and I ain't eating nothing raw, bland or still alive.
white men don't want white women either.
So Much Ignoring

Athens, GA

#4 Aug 8, 2014
Don't blame you, Mo.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#5 Aug 8, 2014
MOSES-II wrote:
I'm black, my wife is white, and I'll admit the part about the fleas is true. We have two cats and a dog. We like the idea of our young son growing up with pets he can talk about and be responsible toward. Of course being a black man such as yourself, the idea of merely RAISING your own child probably is quite foreign. You really wouldn't have a clue would you? Whenever, I take my son to children's events, museums, or just visit his school, there's not a single black man present. All other groups of men usually are there happily representing, or showing their kids the world. If you really want to see a black man disappear tell him to take his kids to the library, a park, or to the zoo.

Interesting isn't it?
Ashleigh

San Antonio, TX

#6 Aug 8, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm black, my wife is white, and I'll admit the part about the fleas is true. We have two cats and a dog. We like the idea of our young son growing up with pets he can talk about and be responsible toward. Of course being a black man such as yourself, the idea of merely RAISING your own child probably is quite foreign. You really wouldn't have a clue would you? Whenever, I take my son to children's events, museums, or just visit his school, there's not a single black man present. All other groups of men usually are there happily representing, or showing their kids the world. If you really want to see a black man disappear tell him to take his kids to the library, a park, or to the zoo.
Interesting isn't it?
Wow can't believe you are admitting this, but let me say it ...and every black man is in an uproar!!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#7 Aug 8, 2014
Ashleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow can't believe you are admitting this, but let me say it ...and every black man is in an uproar!!
It's a painful truth.
serenity

Bronx, NY

#8 Aug 8, 2014
MOSES-II wrote:

ROFLOL!!!!
MOSES-II

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Aug 8, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting isn't it?
if you are black, I am E.T.

Do any of you crackkkers ever sing a different song besides cognitive distortion?
serenity

Bronx, NY

#10 Aug 8, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>I'm black, my wife is white, and I'll admit the part about the fleas is true. We have two cats and a dog. We like the idea of our young son growing up with pets he can talk about and be responsible toward. Of course being a black man such as yourself, the idea of merely RAISING your own child probably is quite foreign. You really wouldn't have a clue would you? Whenever, I take my son to children's events, museums, or just visit his school, there's not a single black man present. All other groups of men usually are there happily representing, or showing their kids the world. If you really want to see a black man disappear tell him to take his kids to the library, a park, or to the zoo.

Interesting isn't it?
Really? Fleas eww anyway you probably go to areas that are more non black than black, we are a small percentage of the population. and you do know that right? this country is mostly white so you will see more white men in most areas

Another reason could be financial or they just do other things besides museums like sporting events or whatever. Parks and zoos? I see black men all the time in those places so either you're lying or you are in areas with very small percent of black ppl
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#11 Aug 8, 2014
MOSES-II wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are black, I am E.T.
Do any of you crackkkers ever sing a different song besides cognitive distortion?
Then you better your ass to the nearest flying saucer you see, because I can make it real hot up in here.

Yes I am black.
MOSES-II

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Aug 8, 2014
Ashleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
"Every bm is in an uproar". This is a perfect example of cognitive distortion.
MOSES-II

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Aug 8, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you better your ass to the nearest flying saucer you see, because I can make it real hot up in here.
Yes I am black.
Oink, oink, oink.
MOSES-II

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Aug 8, 2014
serenity wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Fleas eww anyway you probably go to areas that are more non black than black, we are a small percentage of the population. and you do know that right? this country is mostly white so you will see more white men in most areas
Another reason could be financial or they just do other things besides museums like sporting events or whatever. Parks and zoos? I see black men all the time in those places so either you're lying or you are in areas with very small percent of black ppl
Kip is a crackkka.
MOSES-II

Las Vegas, NV

#15 Aug 8, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting isn't it?
Deflection mucho
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#16 Aug 8, 2014
MOSES-II wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflection mucho
Deflection, crackka, Uncle Tom, white boy --- ANYTHING instead of admitting or dealing with this issue.
You are more likely to see black men at a Klan rally (protesting) then you are to see them with their kids at any event
that benefits children. I'm willing to bet money that even in your hometown, on any given day I'd see more black men
on the neighborhood corner doing nothing than at ANY place meant for their kids.
Real deal

Kansas City, MO

#17 Aug 8, 2014
MOSES-II wrote:
ww are just as crazy as wm.
Real deal

Kansas City, MO

#18 Aug 8, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflection, crackka, Uncle Tom, white boy --- ANYTHING instead of admitting or dealing with this issue.
You are more likely to see black men at a Klan rally (protesting) then you are to see them with their kids at any event
that benefits children. I'm willing to bet money that even in your hometown, on any given day I'd see more black men
on the neighborhood corner doing nothing than at ANY place meant for their kids.
Why are you trying to redirect this thread? You married a white woman and feel black women are better

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#19 Aug 8, 2014
MOSES-II wrote:
Ouch! Rats and snakes! lolest!

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#20 Aug 8, 2014
MOSES-II wrote:
<quoted text>
Oink, oink, oink.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Do Whites Mean By "Fun In the Sun" ? 9 min vvvvvvve 6
To rmg, I am not a..... 17 min BLIP 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 19 min thetruth 46,664
Topix lingo (jargon) (Nov '07) 24 min Skiff Azlaan 18
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 24 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 134
Poll Worst, Most Over- Rated Rapper of All Time is... (Apr '08) 26 min Skiff Azlaan 205
It's in the Food! 36 min Skiff Azlaan 3
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 2 hr Truth Hurts 44
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr you knew 136,204
Black Failure 6 hr Guest 37
More from around the web