Why am I not sexually attracted to black men?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
YoungBW

Orange Park, FL

#1 Apr 12, 2011
I don't get it. Most black men I meet... at least 95%... are stereotypical thugs who listen to rap, smoke weed, etc... but the other 5% seems pretty cool.

But no matter what I just can't find them sexually attractive. Even if I think a black guy is cute, which is rare, I still can't find them sexy.

I could never imagine myself in bed with a black man. I wouldn't know what to do. It would feel very awkward, and I wouldn't want him touching me. I've never even kissed a black man... I'd just think his spit was gross.

Why is this? Do any other black women feel this way?

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 12, 2011
YoungBW wrote:
I don't get it. Most black men I meet... at least 95%... are stereotypical thugs who listen to rap, smoke weed, etc... but the other 5% seems pretty cool.
But no matter what I just can't find them sexually attractive. Even if I think a black guy is cute, which is rare, I still can't find them sexy.
I could never imagine myself in bed with a black man. I wouldn't know what to do. It would feel very awkward, and I wouldn't want him touching me. I've never even kissed a black man... I'd just think his spit was gross.
Why is this? Do any other black women feel this way?
Maybe if you elevated your mind instead of your body, the right men would be attracted to you. Don't imagine yourself in bed with him but him with you! I don't know how old you are, but you obviously need to surround yourself with positive figured BM and positive minded BW. You are more valuable than just being some "lay-up chick" and you need to start thinking more of yourself cause if you don't, then who will?
YoungBW

Orange Park, FL

#4 Apr 12, 2011
Pat wrote:
Well you always be a sex slave for us White men.
Just saying, there is hope!
Keep your chin up lil mama.
Lol.
Actually, you American white boys aren't much to look at either... except the Jewish ones. They're sexy.
Carmiana

United States

#5 Apr 12, 2011
Both of you ar disgusting.
YoungBW

Orange Park, FL

#6 Apr 12, 2011
MizzHoneyBeeZ wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you elevated your mind instead of your body, the right men would be attracted to you. Don't imagine yourself in bed with him but him with you! I don't know how old you are, but you obviously need to surround yourself with positive figured BM and positive minded BW. You are more valuable than just being some "lay-up chick" and you need to start thinking more of yourself cause if you don't, then who will?
If calling me a "lay up chick" makes you feel better about yourself then go right ahead. I don't advocate sleeping around, but one part of being with someone is being sexually attracted to the person.

No matter what I just can't find black men attractive. Even the few of them with ok personalities.
Laylow

Alexandria, LA

#7 Apr 12, 2011
YoungBW wrote:
<quoted text>
If calling me a "lay up chick" makes you feel better about yourself then go right ahead. I don't advocate sleeping around, but one part of being with someone is being sexually attracted to the person.
No matter what I just can't find black men attractive. Even the few of them with ok personalities.
Well that's no big deal. So are you looking for advice or are you just making a statement. I hope you don't think that because you're black that you gotta be attracted to black men. You owe us nothing. But I've noticed you have made numerous threads about us under different names but the same isp address. Are you sure you don't find us attractive because you seem a little obsessed. There are black women and other races of women that do, so you not liking us is no alarming announcement. Life goes on.

Level 5

Location hidden

#8 Apr 12, 2011
YoungBW wrote:
<quoted text>
With so many BM dating out now, I'm sure some feel the same way about you. Don't think just because you have you opinion about Bm , that they don't have an opinion about BW as well!

The term "layup chick" was used because your only focus seems to be about "layin up".
YoungBW

Orange Park, FL

#9 Apr 12, 2011
MizzHoneyBeeZ wrote:
<quoted text>With so many BM dating out now, I'm sure some feel the same way about you. Don't think just because you have you opinion about Bm , that they don't have an opinion about BW as well!
The term "layup chick" was used because your only focus seems to be about "layin up".
If sex were my only concern then I wouldn't have mentioned personality.

Anyway, black men are attracted to me, which is the problem. I feel guilty turning them down just because they are black, but I can't help it.
Laylow

Alexandria, LA

#10 Apr 12, 2011
YoungBW wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway, black men are attracted to me, which is the problem. I feel guilty turning them down just because they are black, but I can't help it.
But you just made a thread talking bout white men eating better pu55y and now this thread. Both of them are sexual. And if you're not attracted to black men, then there's no need to feel guilty about it because there are plenty of other races of women who are. LOL I don't care if you like us or not. I kinda think it's funny that you seem a little obsessed with us though. I think it's the other way around to be honest with you. I think black men shoot you down for non black women, or you see black men that you like that don't date black women. Get over it and live your life. Get you a white man or a hispanic man.
YoungBW

Orange Park, FL

#11 Apr 12, 2011
Laylow wrote:
<quoted text> But you just made a thread talking bout white men eating better pu55y and now this thread. Both of them are sexual. And if you're not attracted to black men, then there's no need to feel guilty about it because there are plenty of other races of women who are. LOL I don't care if you like us or not. I kinda think it's funny that you seem a little obsessed with us though. I think it's the other way around to be honest with you. I think black men shoot you down for non black women, or you see black men that you like that don't date black women. Get over it and live your life. Get you a white man or a hispanic man.
I didn't make that "white men give good head" thread, but I do agree with it, lol.

I guess the point of this thread is my frustration with black men. I'm not interested... How can I let them down easy? Up until now I've just been telling them I have a boyfriend.

Level 5

Location hidden

#12 Apr 12, 2011
YoungBW wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just fishing for drama! And I happen to know Orange Park florida(ISP). All you have there are non-educated, high school drop out type folks walking around. No wonder that is your only variety of BM!

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 Apr 12, 2011
im not attracted to blacks mainly because the ones at my school are jerks and sag their pants down low. And they try to live up to their stereotype. It is disgusting. All the good ones are taken, i mean the type of guys i want are never single lol.
I like asians and mexicans.Mostly asians though. I go for educated, cutltrued type of guys.
Laylow

Alexandria, LA

#15 Apr 12, 2011
YoungBW wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make that "white men give good head" thread, but I do agree with it, lol.
I guess the point of this thread is my frustration with black men. I'm not interested... How can I let them down easy? Up until now I've just been telling them I have a boyfriend.
Simply don't date em. You don't have to tell them anything. Move away to a more non black area and live your life. We will be OK, trust me. We will be better off if women like you were not in our race as oppose to you staying and contaminating the few good blacks that we do have. I wish the 70% of bad blacks would leave the 30% of good blacks so that we can build and strengthen our communities.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#16 Apr 12, 2011
Who cares?
Lil Jerome

Flushing, NY

#17 Apr 12, 2011
YoungBW wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't make that "white men give good head" thread, but I do agree with it, lol.

You can start by getting the hell off AA Topix with this bullshit. There are plenty of attractive BW who prefer men of character, regardless of race. Your lame thread seeks to do one thing... reveal you as yet another BW who hates the man behind the sperm that created you. Go to Jewish Topix and hook up. Black men are equally repulsed by you - when you open your mouth.
chickbut magnet

South Africa

#18 May 6, 2011
Just try dating outside your race
Frank

Hamtramck, MI

#19 May 6, 2011
YoungBW wrote:
Why am I not sexually attracted to black men?
Because you're deaf, dumb, blind, and retarded.

Next!
Im not either

Highland, CA

#21 May 10, 2011
Im not attracted to them either esp the darker ones. It stems from my child hood, and numerous experiences including the one today that led me to this website. Guess I'm destined be alone because I refuse to settle. Screw any one who tries to make you feel bad about your prefernces. I don't feel bad about it.
Pamela

Garland, TX

#22 May 10, 2011
YoungBW wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no reason to feel guilty for turning black men down.
Too many Black men put black women down all the time.
I have no interest in black men nor do I find them sexually appealing either and I don't feel the least bit guilty. I love declaring my love for white and asian men just to get these angry bitter men riled up.
They love belittling black women but when a black woman doesn't succumb to their ridicule it makes them angry.
These men calling black women sell outs are the same sorry characters who put non-black women on a pedestal. Their judgment of black women who prefer non-black women is irrelevant.

Black women are free to love whomever we want.
NadiA

Elizabeth City, NC

#23 May 10, 2011
Laylow wrote:
<quoted text> Simply don't date em. You don't have to tell them anything. Move away to a more non black area and live your life. We will be OK, trust me. We will be better off if women like you were not in our race as oppose to you staying and contaminating the few good blacks that we do have. I wish the 70% of bad blacks would leave the 30% of good
blacks so that we can build and strengthen
our communities.
why cant you be nice like this on my thread?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I nominate Darren Wilson for Sexiest Man Alive 3 min Be_Real_Fool 32
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Teaman 1,143,683
If we blacks want to progress or get anywhere i... 7 min no use fighting 1
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 8 min African AE 2,456
Hahahaha ...large crowds are demonstrating in 3... 12 min Big Knob 46
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 20 min Zombie Corpse Rental 240
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 23 min Godiva 2,405
lol at dumb blacks destroying the majority blac... 34 min lomaxx 37
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 26,570
ILLEGAL Mexicans 2 hr Rey Boricuas 487

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE