Do people want black women to hate interracial relationships?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#1 Jul 16, 2011
I ask this because when a black woman walks into a room and there is an interracial couple they expect the black woman to have a problem with them before she even notices that they are there. Why do people pressure black women to hate this?

Especially these non black women in these interracial relationships. They seem like they want black women to have a problem with their relationship. Then when they don't they get extremely angry and upset when the black woman doesn't care.
Kelly

Amersham, UK

#2 Jul 16, 2011
Carmiana wrote:
I ask this because when a black woman walks into a room and there is an interracial couple they expect the black woman to have a problem with them before she even notices that they are there. Why do people pressure black women to hate this?
Especially these non black women in these interracial relationships. They seem like they want black women to have a problem with their relationship. Then when they don't they get extremely angry and upset when the black woman doesn't care.
Yes I think people want black women to hate interracial relationships.If you don't care then they will continue to provoke you until they get the reaction they want.If you don't notice them they will do whatever they can to get your attention and then accuse you of staring at them or giving them evil looks.Also I think some of these couple like people hating on their relationships it makes them feel important.
Kristina

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2011
The other day i was at target and this black dude kept trying go get me to look at him and this white chick.Even though i could tell they were just friends,he was trying to make them seem like they were a couple.I almost wanted to laugh out loud.He kept staring at me and this girl had an encouraging smile becuse she thought he was intrested.
lolwut

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jul 16, 2011
Most interracial relationships are just to get attention..
Tamale

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jul 16, 2011
It bothers them that we don't care how many fat white chicks' lives they ruin. They hate the fact that BW are moving on and just don't care about them anymore.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#6 Jul 16, 2011
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I think people want black women to hate interracial relationships.If you don't care then they will continue to provoke you until they get the reaction they want.If you don't notice them they will do whatever they can to get your attention and then accuse you of staring at them or giving them evil looks.Also I think some of these couple like people hating on their relationships it makes them feel important.
I agree, they need to feel like people are jealous of them because some of them already suffer from self confidence issues. It's quite comical to see. I just laugh at them and the look on their faces is priceless.
Angie

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jul 23, 2011
This statement may apply to other women in interracial relationships but as for myself I am white and I'm dating a black man. We get more bad looks from black women than anyone else. Personally, I think it's hilarious. Why black women have a problem, I dont know. I don't feel threatened or get pissed off when I see a black women with a white male. Why does it matter what theyre skin color is? They can be in a relationship for every reason under the sun. WHY DOES IT MATTER? I don't care who approves or disapproves but from personal experience I have never gotten a "nice" look from a black woman when I'm out with my boyfriend. It's not because I'm looking for black women to give me a bad look, I just notice.

Level 2

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 23, 2011
Angie wrote:
This statement may apply to other women in interracial relationships but as for myself I am white and I'm dating a black man. We get more bad looks from black women than anyone else. Personally, I think it's hilarious. Why black women have a problem, I dont know. I don't feel threatened or get pissed off when I see a black women with a white male. Why does it matter what theyre skin color is? They can be in a relationship for every reason under the sun. WHY DOES IT MATTER? I don't care who approves or disapproves but from personal experience I have never gotten a "nice" look from a black woman when I'm out with my boyfriend. It's not because I'm looking for black women to give me a bad look, I just notice.
I think its all in your head because most bw I know dont care that bm are dating out. Color does not matter when it comes to love and if you and your boyfriend truly love each other then stop taking notice to other women and just enjoy the time you are spending with your man.

“just being me”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Odessa, TX

#9 Jul 23, 2011
Carmiana wrote:
what i've noticed is down through the years as i grew up is black women could really care less about ir dating...if others want to date outside. its really dumb to care who one chooses to date or fall in love with
lalalalala

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jul 23, 2011
EGGGACTLY! a lot of people want blk women to care about a lot of things. Racist white men want us to care about them, although WE DON'T! Ugly Beluga Whale White women in need of a dose of self-esteem from kooning negros, need us to care about them, but WE DON'T! Bitter, angry, loser blk men we never desired in the first place, want/need us to care about them, but WE DON'T!

In another thread, a white chick was complainnig about blk women ignoring her and her blk boyfriend! Imagine that! The whole world wants blk women to give a damn about white standards of beauty, blk male sell outs, and other losers. And they're angry at us cuz we keep it movin!
shannon

United States

#11 Nov 22, 2011
Lol...if your not angry than why so bitter with the words. Obviously, you are not grown women or you would conduct yourselves with some class.
Samear

United States

#12 Nov 22, 2011
Carmiana wrote:
Could it be because BW have been so vocal abt IR. No one else goes to national TV to even talk about IR but BW. BM don't go to the media, Asian women don't, hispanics dont, white people don't...ONLY BLACK WOMEN. First BW were claiming in the media that BM were all dating IR, then BW went to the media to announce that they were dating IR. NO ONE ELSE HAS BEEN IN THE MEDIA ABT IR BUT BW, could this be the reason BW have this social stigma?

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13 Nov 22, 2011
Of course they want BW to be angry as a matter a fact they want us to be MAD AS HELL!
annonomouse

Houston, TX

#14 Nov 22, 2011
lolwut wrote:
Most interracial relationships are just to get attention..
Mommie and Daddy don't love me.
Tasha

Garland, TX

#15 Dec 18, 2011
Ladies - nobody cares about your interracial relationships - what I find most times is that people want you to be jealous - I pulled up to a gas station and this white female looked me directly in the face which I found slightly puzzling. Then after looking again - I saw she had a black man in the car with her. She wanted me to "see" - They want that extra attention for some reason-
Klaus

Toronto, Canada

#16 Dec 18, 2011
Tasha wrote:
Ladies - nobody cares about your interracial relationships - what I find most times is that people want you to be jealous - I pulled up to a gas station and this white female looked me directly in the face which I found slightly puzzling. Then after looking again - I saw she had a black man in the car with her. She wanted me to "see" - They want that extra attention for some reason-
Race mixing filth are not only evil, they are infantile!

Level 4

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17 Dec 18, 2011
Carmiana wrote:
That sounds pretty dysfunctional. I can't say I've encountered it much or maybe I just didn't notice. I don't care who people are dating and I don't assume any male-female pair I see in public are on a date. Why would I?
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#18 Dec 19, 2011
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I think people want black women to hate interracial relationships.If you don't care then they will continue to provoke you until they get the reaction they want.If you don't notice them they will do whatever they can to get your attention and then accuse you of staring at them or giving them evil looks.Also I think some of these couple like people hating on their relationships it makes them feel important.
Absolutely the truth.... they desperately need black women to see them and be jealous...

I used to say hi to them just to disarm them...

but now I'm fustrated when they try to get my attention thru out the store and I turn around and they're behind me in line...

I'm sick of these NEEDY , narsissist LOSERS... they need to get on with their busines....

if it was a black woman with non blk man stalking blk men thru stores trying to prevoke a reaction...

you'd hear of black men starting fights with these people.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#19 Dec 19, 2011
Samear wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be because BW have been so vocal abt IR. No one else goes to national TV to even talk about IR but BW. BM don't go to the media, Asian women don't, hispanics dont, white people don't...ONLY BLACK WOMEN. First BW were claiming in the media that BM were all dating IR, then BW went to the media to announce that they were dating IR. NO ONE ELSE HAS BEEN IN THE MEDIA ABT IR BUT BW, could this be the reason BW have this social stigma?
Actually you're lying but then you already know that you are.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#20 Dec 19, 2011
Black men are not really men at all..

They are BOYS masquerading as men..

For the most part...

(I am guessing that these particular type of black guys actually get a bit of a kick out of showing off their interracial union to black women and white males. The thrill comes from teaching black women that they are worthless & white men that they are not superior)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,155,618
Why do black men disrespect black women 6 min PERVY 12
Merry Christmas White People 7 min truthspeaker 104
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 8 min Tme 154
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 12 min Godiva 2,435
Jesus and God is not their real names... 13 min A African God 27
White girls enjoying Black cawk on Xmas 18 min Xmas 1
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 38 min PERVY 595
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr sammy2 28,932
When China awakes, it will shake the West 1 hr gavindausa 98