BIgKnob

United States

#3392 Aug 24, 2013
Naima wrote:
<quoted text>Garcelle can get any man she wants, she needs to stop feeling embarased, stop apologising and get herself a man if she wants one, men do it all the time so can she. Ike was an abusive rapist, Tina Turner I'm happy she found love after such a traumatic relationship.
how do you know. anna mae bullock tinas real name, cleaning wht folks homes before she met ike, she got pregnant by one of ikes band members while married to ike, did you know that, so we've never heard ikes side of the story have you?
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

#3393 Aug 24, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Im not intetested in what ww do, the single wws kids are not going to jail, getting killed, bwd are. You dont tell who I like or dont like, with your insrcure azz all you talk about is the ww, while your on begging for wm. So yes bw are the worst mothers.
They must be seeing as how you and the other self hating slave minded black men in here were raised by one

All YOU do is talk about ww and how much better they are than bw. You cant find one post of me praising white men. I dont worship whites like you and black men do
BIgKnob

United States

#3394 Aug 24, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
They must be seeing as how you and the other self hating slave minded black men in here were raised by one
All YOU do is talk about ww and how much better they are than bw. You cant find one post of me praising white men. I dont worship whites like you and black men do
if I can get you and other bw to understand one thing, that bw are 50% of the problem and bm are the other 50% all this blame game shit is getting us nowhere. Now you show me one post where I glorify ww, thats, capree, sbt, not me, and they look foolish bragging about bw, wm, bm who do that are fools as well.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3397 Aug 25, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Your dumb azz didnt get the point, that point is I would never deal with any bw who has bi racial kids, or whos been married twice, or whos dated ir period, thats my rule, now do you get it.
Stick to it because most if not all women don't want you anyway.
BIgKnob

United States

#3398 Aug 25, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Stick to it because most if not all women don't want you anyway.
Still begging for wm huh, funny you speak for what other women dont want, while youre sad, lonely, and blue, truth is good for your soul, stay fantsay free, capree.
BIgKnob

United States

#3399 Aug 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You were glorifying ww earlier in this thread and you know it
You and cuminhisbellybob were talking about how much better ww are over bw. You were bragging about all of their accomplishments and bob was saying they are prettier
I don't get why you're frontin now
how do you know about cuminthebelly, stop telling on yourself.
coresavages

Runnemede, NJ

#3400 Aug 25, 2013
most women look good how do you think it was sex orgies in babylon..

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

For your mind and soul

#3402 Aug 25, 2013
0h-__-R3411Y wrote:
She looks better than most ww without makeup.
http://www.sheknows.com/beauty-and-style/cele...
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#3404 Aug 25, 2013
BigKnob-MACEO wrote:
the bm's leftover, janet jackson is the bm's leftover. Thats the number one reason that bm get killed, because the bw's baby daddy dont like the new man, around his kids. Tina Turner is the bm's leftover, diana ross is berry gordy's leftover, iman is spencer haywood's leftover. That ww micheal jordan married got a bw's leftover, like I said ive destroyed her theory, but thanks for speaking for her.
Maceo

Noticed all of the black women that moved on from Black males end up with Long term White or non Black mates that were relatively successful! All of those women with Black women you mentioned where destroyed

1) Diana Ross - Berry Gordy did nothing for her -she had a baby with him and moved on and married Well off Wealthy White men 3 times!

2) Iman - Spencer Haywood called her a Vigger, beat her, was on cocaine, said White women were better and brought them in her face and into their home. She been successfully married to David Bowie ever since and never looked at a black man again!

3) Janet Jackson- Married "Puerto Rican René Elizonda, Jr manager 13 years, Wissam Al Mana, Sharimarr guy that you named your profile after. She seems very low key and classy. She dated that Ugly Gremlin Jermaine Dupree for 7 years, supported him, defended him on many occasions and behind her back he got TWO ATL strippers pregnant so Janet left him immediately!

4) Michael Jordan met Anita Jordan in office while doing business and they dated which led to their marriage and his career took off. His latest Cuban is 35 year old Model but nobody can find any modeling pictures or any work she's done! She has no education but dated . Iglesias once called her "simple." The full quote reads nicer: "She's a fantastic girl and I like her. Aside from her beauty, which is obvious, she is loving, simple and very good person." He said she basically stayed around him and she never modeled.

Again, Black men accept "Non Educated Non BW" with little to offer. He could have found a sweet, stunning Black women in the race. Juanita was good to him; he just get pulled into court for all of his affairs and doling out millions of dollars!

In all of these cases Black men destroyed the women! All of these Black women have/had successful careers and they are all married to successful Non Black men now in long term loving relationships where not abused by Black males!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#3405 Aug 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
There are actually mroe single white mothers than single black mothers but I dont expect a good little slave like you to ever think or speak badly of ww so youll just ignore the truth and continue to bash bw and act like ww are superior
You're the lamest person in this thread, all militant on one page then sticking your nose so far up ww's ass that we cant even see your face anymore on the next page
please keep it consistent or stfu, for real ... at least cuminhisbellybob is consistent with his hatred of bw ... you fake flip floppers are the worst
MACEO

Taking to your profiles agian?

As I said MACEO Black men like yourself act Immature, insecure and Dumb! Sad a 60 year old man talks to his own profiles and ruined his life!
Nissan

Anchorage, AK

#3406 Aug 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> if I can get you and other bw to understand one thing, that bw are 50% of the problem and bm are the other 50% all this blame game shit is getting us nowhere. Now you show me one post where I glorify ww, thats, capree, sbt, not me, and they look foolish bragging about bw, wm, bm who do that are fools as well.
Case in point. The "it takes two" pregnancy argument. If u and a guy are having sex and he gets u pregnant then it IS just as much your fault as it is his. If it took two where was your say? Why didn't u say no condom no sex? BM can talk a good game all day but he cant do ish unless u say yes.There is no such thing as "he got me pregnant". If u didnt have a say its called rape. U shouldnt be having sex without a condom anyway. Our society so effed up where it is expected to have kids before marriage:-(
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#3408 Aug 25, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Stick to it because most if not all women don't want you anyway.
Capree

True and he's knows it!

Black women don't want some Old Ass Broke Effeminate Trashy WW chaser who wasted his life!

he didn't even take are of his Mothe who had CANCER like a fool but he sure "Brown Nosed" to be accepted by his Ex White wife's family while he chased WW office Sluts for decades!

It didnt' turn out like he wanted which is why MACEO is bitter! All of the white women he chased were "INSULTED BY HIS ADVANCES" and said he had nerve because he s black,old, broke and had an ugly White wife!

Level 8

Location hidden

#3409 Aug 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Still begging for wm huh, funny you speak for what other women dont want, while youre sad, lonely, and blue, truth is good for your soul, stay fantsay free, capree.
Like I have said already I have a husband and one of my choice so give up! Besides I wouldn't date you if I was single.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3410 Aug 25, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
True and he's knows it!
Black women don't want some Old Ass Broke Effeminate Trashy WW chaser who wasted his life!
he didn't even take are of his Mothe who had CANCER like a fool but he sure "Brown Nosed" to be accepted by his Ex White wife's family while he chased WW office Sluts for decades!
It didnt' turn out like he wanted which is why MACEO is bitter! All of the white women he chased were "INSULTED BY HIS ADVANCES" and said he had nerve because he s black,old, broke and had an ugly White wife!
Co-sign!!!!!!!!
BIgKnob

United States

#3411 Aug 25, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Maceo
Noticed all of the black women that moved on from Black males end up with Long term White or non Black mates that were relatively successful! All of those women with Black women you mentioned where destroyed
1) Diana Ross - Berry Gordy did nothing for her -she had a baby with him and moved on and married Well off Wealthy White men 3 times!
2) Iman - Spencer Haywood called her a Vigger, beat her, was on cocaine, said White women were better and brought them in her face and into their home. She been successfully married to David Bowie ever since and never looked at a black man again!
3) Janet Jackson- Married "Puerto Rican René Elizonda, Jr manager 13 years, Wissam Al Mana, Sharimarr guy that you named your profile after. She seems very low key and classy. She dated that Ugly Gremlin Jermaine Dupree for 7 years, supported him, defended him on many occasions and behind her back he got TWO ATL strippers pregnant so Janet left him immediately!
4) Michael Jordan met Anita Jordan in office while doing business and they dated which led to their marriage and his career took off. His latest Cuban is 35 year old Model but nobody can find any modeling pictures or any work she's done! She has no education but dated . Iglesias once called her "simple." The full quote reads nicer: "She's a fantastic girl and I like her. Aside from her beauty, which is obvious, she is loving, simple and very good person." He said she basically stayed around him and she never modeled.
Again, Black men accept "Non Educated Non BW" with little to offer. He could have found a sweet, stunning Black women in the race. Juanita was good to him; he just get pulled into court for all of his affairs and doling out millions of dollars!
In all of these cases Black men destroyed the women! All of these Black women have/had successful careers and they are all married to successful Non Black men now in long term loving relationships where not abused by Black males!
good mourning, im not attacking you or women who think like you, im just disagreeing with you. I notice took you a couple of days to respond to my truth. Diana Ross has had 3 failed marriages to wm, dont studies show you stay married the longest? Barry Gordy took her out of the ghetto and made her rich and famous, no wm did that. Ike took tina turner out of the ghetto, no wm did that. Bm started Essence magazine for bw, look at what happened when your wm took over, bw tell me they dont read it anymore, do you still read it? You mentioned Gay Boy Don Lemon , what you didnt say was he threw bw under the bus, he talked about out of wedlock kids but you forgot that huh? Bill ( your wht daddy ) said that bw should stop out of wedlock births, see I told you that gays & wm should stay out of bm, & bw's business, but you didnt believe me. diana ross has a kid by berry named ronda ross, before these wm so shes berry gordys leftover, so any wm dating a bw is getting a bw that a bm had first, and hes second, and that would include you sbt. Your turn now.
BIgKnob

United States

#3412 Aug 25, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
True and he's knows it!
Check this out: thetruthaboutblackfemales.word press a present for capree, from knob before x-mas.
BIgKnob

United States

#3413 Aug 25, 2013
Thetruthaboutblackfemales.word press
BIgKnob

United States

#3414 Aug 25, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> Like I have said already I have a husband and one of my choice so give up! Besides I wouldn't date you if I was single.
I dont date bw who date wm sorry. But if I did, then i'd have you giving me your mythical husband's money. See I expect the best, and wont settle for less, to suggest that I, or the bm in my circle, chase or would date wht trash, you must be insane. Notice you dont here bm glorifing bm with ww or non bw, because we dont need their validation, I,, we dont need their presence to be around to feel good about ourselves..........color one true.
BIgKnob

United States

#3415 Aug 25, 2013
@ Ms. SBT; did you know that mulatto halle berry has to pay her white baby daddy $ 20,000.00 a month in child support, thats why her frenchman, kicked his azz at her house, he said, " youve cost us 3,000,000.00 already. Now what man seeks child support from a woman? Also rene janet's ex husband tried to get $12,000,000.00 in alimony as a result of their divorce, but again you left that out, I color that hypocrisy, oh, you say that bm live off women, while you women live off public assistance, the first statement is a lie, but the last is true.........dont look back, im gainning on you, smile.
BIgKnob

United States

#3416 Aug 25, 2013
Nissan wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point. The "it takes two" pregnancy argument. If u and a guy are having sex and he gets u pregnant then it IS just as much your fault as it is his. If it took two where was your say? Why didn't u say no condom no sex? BM can talk a good game all day but he cant do ish unless u say yes.There is no such thing as "he got me pregnant". If u didnt have a say its called rape. U shouldnt be having sex without a condom anyway. Our society so effed up where it is expected to have kids before marriage:-(
Correect, they know this, what they've been doing is using the baby as a source of income, child support and welfare, medi-cal, section A housing, free college education, courtesy of your white liberals, to keep negros voting for the democrates. See the most honest wm in america is a red-neck, why because he'll tell you that as long as you dont have a good trade, or a good education, you people aint going nowhere, and you'll always be dependant on wht folkes. See whites dont play that shyt, if ww were doing what bw are doing, the wht community would crack down on this shyt. They held susan smith accountable, casey anthony was run out of town, mel gibson was held accountable for his shit, look at anthony weiner, case closed, but the white liberal media has given them a pass, by blaming everything wrong on BM & bw are now victims. Their disrespecting ww by focusing on wm, knowing full well that if ww were doing this they'd be screaming bloody murder, they have a video out now telling ww to stay from bm, CASE CLOSED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Affleck and the debate for Reparation conti... 5 min ha ha 16
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Carly HI YAH 116,567
Black Males are Low Value! 9 min SadButTrue 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Bluestater 1,219,667
12 yrs old black student racially taunted by wh... 11 min SadButTrue 9
Only 27% of BW seeking a BM says top 10 Dating ... (Jun '13) 17 min SadButTrue 141
Historic: China for the first time in centuries... 21 min Samoan Irish 38
All women prefer white men 43 min SadButTrue 4,302
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 1 hr Test 70
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 2 hr Redefined 326
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr African AE 32,758
More from around the web