--- BM getting these HOT WW NOW......
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#3352 Aug 24, 2013
BL-P-Foreignest-iamcuriousnow- thWonderOfTheWorld-Shalimarr-L ola-I see triplets-Imgreat-nzilani-Brown skinGirl-Matthew_1-The Conscienceness21-TimeforHonest y-Suree-Cogito2-whiteboi-ABlac kMan-Phoenix Ascended-SpottedGirl-Kip-Savan t-SPARTA REPUBLIC-rubie-TBMR-BigKnob-Se noma--Effeminate-BabyBoy-Reclu se-Trashman-MACEO wrote:
Black women add more pollutants in the environment than any industrialized nation.

I, and I'm sure many of brothers regards this thing with Isha marrying a white dude as her simply following her path to what she believes to be her personal happiness. But knowing black women as I do, were we to fully support them in their romantic pursuits and endeavors exogamous to our racial group, they would then accuse us of not caring about them and conspiring to push them into arms of other men.
Maceo

Bottom line is "YOU F-A-I-L-E-D" as men collectively!

Any time a man like yourself takes care of your enemies daughters and put them on a pedestal and hate White males yet you marry and do for them. You hate Black women refuse to do for your Mother who had Cancer, won't do for any Black women, children or communities you sound like your full of feces!
BL-P-Foreignest-iamcuriousnow- thWonderOfTheWorld-Shalimarr-L ola-I see triplets-Imgreat-nzilani-Brown skinGirl-Matthew_1-The Conscienceness21-TimeforHonest y-Suree-Cogito2-whiteboi-ABlac kMan-Phoenix Ascended-SpottedGirl-Kip-Savan t-SPARTA REPUBLIC-rubie-TBMR-BigKnob-Se noma--Effeminate-BabyBoy-Reclu se-Trashman-MACEO wrote:
Black women add more pollutants in the environment than any industrialized nation.

Because surely, "if we loved and cared about them, we would fight (bend to their will and every demand), instead of JUST allowing them to exit without putting up a fight." We brothers are damned if we do, and damned if we don't! If we could just legislate into law some punitive consequence for those sisters who demand free, unobstructed access to the romantic markets; yet, bitch and moan when we men do the same, I do believe we could put this puppy to rest!
Maceo

True, you fought to date/marry that homely White woman! When it came to your Mother having CANCER; you did nothing! Anything with the Black race, Black men leave the entire burden on Black women's backs while you chase Poor Trashy White women and do for them!

I don't want to hear your sorry Arse excuses!

YOUR A LOSER!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#3353 Aug 24, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Good side step, thats not what she said, backwards is your mentality. Like I. said only a simp azz nicca would marry kerry, or date garcelle, after theyve hooked with your devil. You can keep kiss white azz, all you want to. Thats the bm rule. Thats why I said earlier fool that any man who dates ir is getting that race of mens leftovers, just like bw get awkward wm, social misfits and pretend their all that. Wm are getting bw that bm dont wont, bw get wm that ww dont, since there 4.7 million more ww than wm you'll be competing with ww for her man. And whats all of these pretty single women to do.
Maceo

That's pretty much time, most likely Garcelle will get another White man rather than Black man as most Black men not all are losers!

Even many celebrity Black males as also Ghetto, don't marry, use and live off women! Money doesn't seem to change Black males who have "No Fathers" to teach them the basics!

Who wants to marry effeminates or impotent men?

As much as complain about Black women yet Black men have the highest negative rates out of all races!

You stay in the National and local news doing crimes all the time!
BigKnob

United States

#3354 Aug 24, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
That's pretty much time, most likely Garcelle will get another White man rather than Black man as most Black men not all are losers!
Even many celebrity Black males as also Ghetto, don't marry, use and live off women! Money doesn't seem to change Black males who have "No Fathers" to teach them the basics!
As much as complain about Black women yet Black men have the highest negative rates out of all races!
No bm wants garcelle, hell the bm had her first, the bm gave her,,her first break, remember the jamie foxx show, produced by jamie in the 90s, shes been on martin's show. So no, no bm wants garcelle after shes been married to the devil, remember the bm hit first. Now she says im open again to bm my first husband was blk. The second was white a cheater, but only bm do these things huh, you sound like a gay wht male, not a bw.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#3355 Aug 24, 2013
President Barack Obama called to thank Antoinette Tuff, the woman who talked down an armed man at an elementary school on Tuesday.

Tuff got the call from Obama on Thursday, according to White House pool reports. Obama called "to thank her for the courage she displayed while talking to a gunman who entered the school where she works earlier this week," the pool report said.

After an armed gunman entered the Ronald E. McNair Discovery Learning Academy in Decatur, Georgia, Tuff, the school's bookkeeper, talked him into putting down his weapon and turning himself into the police, according to the AP. More than 800 students were in the school at the time and no one was injured in the incident.

The suspect was later identified as 20-year-old Michael Brandon Hill. Hill allegedly walked into the elementary school's office with an AK 47-style rifle and nearly 500 rounds of ammunition, according to police.

Tuff can be heard on a recording of a 911 call released Wednesday speaking kindly to Hill and telling him of her own struggles.

"We're not gonna hate you, baby. It's a good thing that you're giving up," Tuff says on the call.

UPDATE -- 8:46 p.m.: Tuff talked about what it was like to receive a call from the president on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360." She called the experience "awesome" and said "that made the night."

"I was like,'President Obama, it's really you!'" Tuff said. "It was the best voice that I could ever hear."

Congrats Antoniotte Tuff---Courageous, wonderful, Strong a BW! lmao
BigKnob

United States

#3357 Aug 24, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
President Barack Obama called to thank Antoinette Tuff, the woman who talked down an armed man at an elementary school on Tuesday.
Tuff got the call from Obama on Thursday, according to White House pool reports. Obama called "to thank her for the courage she displayed while talking to a gunman who entered the school where she works earlier this week," the pool report said.
After an armed gunman entered the Ronald E. McNair Discovery Learning Academy in Decatur, Georgia, Tuff, the school's bookkeeper, talked him into putting down his weapon and turning himself into the police, according to the AP. More than 800 students were in the school at the time and no one was injured in the incident.
The suspect was later identified as 20-year-old Michael Brandon Hill. Hill allegedly walked into the elementary school's office with an AK 47-style rifle and nearly 500 rounds of ammunition, according to police.
Tuff can be heard on a recording of a 911 call released Wednesday speaking kindly to Hill and telling him of her own struggles.
"We're not gonna hate you, baby. It's a good thing that you're giving up," Tuff says on the call.
UPDATE -- 8:46 p.m.: Tuff talked about what it was like to receive a call from the president on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360." She called the experience "awesome" and said "that made the night."
"I was like,'President Obama, it's really you!'" Tuff said. "It was the best voice that I could ever hear."
Congrats Antoniotte Tuff---Courageous, wonderful, Strong a BW! lmao
Ms. Tuff is an example of a decent bw, with her own hair, self respecting, a non hoodrat, but you left something out which is this wm, another white loser getting ready to kill children for nothing, With an ak-47, you left that part out sbt, why is it always a wht/guy shooting up schools killing innocent children, and women,? Being a loser has no color its a mindset, this guy looked like a loser, so yes this bw is a hero, a clean cut bw at that, natural hair, not a twerking hoodrat. Next time yell the whole lair, whatever you are.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#3358 Aug 24, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> No bm wants garcelle, hell the bm had her first, the bm gave her,,her first break, remember the jamie foxx show, produced by jamie in the 90s, shes been on martin's show. So no, no bm wants garcelle after shes been married to the devil, remember the bm hit first. Now she says im open again to bm my first husband was blk. The second was white a cheater, but only bm do these things huh, you sound like a gay wht male, not a bw.
MACEO

Well your an uneducated BM loser who chased and married Poor White Trash; investing 35 years in White women only to end up alone which is "Your fault".

Jamie Foxx is no different than his No Good Father than abandoned him. He has 3 kids by 3 different women who he made sign contract to stay out of the public eye; his last child is by a poor White woman a "Nobody" that he's keeping a secret similar to what $ 5o cent did to the Asian woman!

%50 cent just got arrested for beating on his Asian GF who has his son. He's angry because their relationship is suppose to be "Secret" to take care of her and her Mother but she went after a White rapper while he took care of her! lmao He beat her, trashed the place destroying 17k to 20k worth the damage!

Only Dumb Black men!

Broke Black men like you have PROSTRATE PROBLEMS and poor health and look for black women to take care of you and most are saying "Hell Fuk'n No" you worshipped and took care of White women your entire life!

You didn't even help your Black Mother with cancer; SHAME ON YOU MACEO!
BigKnob

United States

#3359 Aug 24, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
Ghetto men come from ghetto mothers, a branch never falls far from the tree. Also you check arrests rates for street hooking numbers. Then lets talk.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#3360 Aug 24, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Ms. Tuff is an example of a decent bw, with her own hair, self respecting, a non hoodrat, but you left something out which is this wm, another white loser getting ready to kill children for nothing, With an ak-47, you left that part out sbt, why is it always a wht/guy shooting up schools killing innocent children, and women,? Being a loser has no color its a mindset, this guy looked like a loser, so yes this bw is a hero, a clean cut bw at that, natural hair, not a twerking hoodrat. Next time yell the whole lair, whatever you are.
MACEO

Yep while a 19 year old black man is wanted in Murder police are on a man hunt! I see on the National and local news all the time that doesn't count 65% of Black girls under 10 years old who are Raped or molested by Black males over 30 years of age!

Most Balck men are ghetto, HoodRat, Marginal or two steps from what stated. Its very hard or almost impossible to find a Good Black man!
BigKnob

United States

#3361 Aug 24, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Well your an uneducated BM loser who chased and married Poor White Trash; investing 35 years in White women only to end up alone which is "Your fault".
Jamie Foxx is no different than his No Good Father than abandoned him. He has 3 kids by 3 different women who he made sign contract to stay out of the public eye; his last child is by a poor White woman a "Nobody" that he's keeping a secret similar to what $ 5o cent did to the Asian woman!
%50 cent just got arrested for beating on his Asian GF who has his son. He's angry because their relationship is suppose to be "Secret" to take care of her and her Mother but she went after a White rapper while he took care of her! lmao He beat her, trashed the place destroying 17k to 20k worth the damage!
Only Dumb Black men!
Broke Black men like you have PROSTRATE PROBLEMS and poor health and look for black women to take care of you and most are saying "Hell Fuk'n No" you worshipped and took care of White women your entire life!
You appear lonely, fustrated, you have a white is right mentality. Im starting to see fewer people respond to you, I guess you can only be a negative self-hater for so long, before they realize your just jealous bitter angry, huh? you need to be validated by.whites, you accuse the bm of doing what youre doing which wht/worship. I as a bm dont need nobodys acceptance or validation like you do, I could care less about what you call me, cause thats not what I answer to. I'll say this enjoy your life as an azz kisser, a rainbeau chaser, this bm dont wont or need white validation, dont give me a damn thing, i'll get it myself, you keep kissing azz now. Enjoy
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#3362 Aug 24, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Ghetto men come from ghetto mothers, a branch never falls far from the tree. Also you check arrests rates for street hooking numbers. Then lets talk.
MACEO

That's True! I never met a Black woman who was a hooker not one! Ive met plenty of Black men who live off women who worked 2-3 jobs. Yet they call them foul names for taking care of children alone and while they abandon their own children!

Black men are NO GOOD MEN!
BigKnob

United States

#3363 Aug 24, 2013
To all Sadbuttrue is a gay white male, not a bw never have been. Just another pretending to be a bw, to vent his sexual fears, envy, jealousy of the bm. Think what bw gets up every day with a daily dose of negative bullshyt, about men who look like her brothers none that I know. He uses hilters technique, keep repeating the same thing over,over,over,over. Again , unitil you believe, Like mother use to say, my son the devil is always busy, resist the devil and he'll flee from you, JAMES 4:7 brothers and sisters self first, enjoy............. Im out.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#3364 Aug 24, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text>You appear lonely, fustrated, you have a white is right mentality. Im starting to see fewer people respond to you, I guess you can only be a negative self-hater for so long, before they realize your just jealous bitter angry, huh? you need to be validated by.whites, you accuse the bm of doing what youre doing which wht/worship. I as a bm dont need nobodys acceptance or validation like you do, I could care less about what you call me, cause thats not what I answer to. I'll say this enjoy your life as an azz kisser, a rainbeau chaser, this bm dont wont or need white validation, dont give me a damn thing, i'll get it myself, you keep kissing azz now. Enjoy
MACEO

Yep you Brown Nose and Kiss Ass all the time; you really look pathetic! I don't worship,I'm very honest if you do wrong and your losers, I call it what it is!

I agree with Don Lemon and Bill O"Reilly on many issues pertaining to black males and why their losers and refuse to do for their own!

Ive been saying it for decades because I see loser Black men like you!

i call it like I see, I don't have to kiss ASS, I'm not like you a Brown Noser!
Solid

Mansfield, OH

#3365 Aug 24, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> youre the reason why people say that bw are desperate. I dont give a damn about heidi or whos shes with, im not into albino, recessive genes women, my preference is color, now. Did Garcelle leave her blk race, like heidi did her wht race yes or no. you say a bw wont go back after ir, I say a bm wont take them back, but that wm took. heidi, back ,I thought you said that bm had low standards. Your desperation, causes your hallucinations.
Heidi was a unique case. She is extremely rich, and she was also his boss. What if he refused her? She is a wealthy celebrity, he was but a replacable body gaurd. She could have canned his ass anytime she wanted to.
BigKnob

United States

#3366 Aug 24, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Only Dumb Black men!
You didnt respond to what I said, hitler lover, you ingonored the fact that another white loser willing to shoot up a school and kill peoples innocent children, yes this was a wonderful bw, but you stopped their, you didnt mention that this was another wht/m pervert willing to kill children. Your full of SHYT, game's up. Youre not a bw at all, you lair.
BigKnob

United States

#3367 Aug 24, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Yep you Brown Nose and Kiss Ass all the time; you really look pathetic! I don't worship,I'm very honest if you do wrong and your losers, I call it what it is!
I agree with Don Lemon and Bill O"Reilly on many issues pertaining to black males and why their losers and refuse to do for their own!
Ive been saying it for decades because I see loser Black men like you!
i call it like I see, I don't have to kiss ASS, I'm not like you a Brown Noser!
Bill O'reilly also said why dont bw stop getting pregnant, you forgot again, knob I don give a fuk about what bill says, I dont need no wm opinion, as malcolm x said we'll apply a blk soultion, to adress the community's problem, now lomon is gay, no gay man speaks for me. I am not nor have I ever been an intergrationist, not me.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3368 Aug 24, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> You didnt respond to what I said, hitler lover, you ingonored the fact that another white loser willing to shoot up a school and kill peoples innocent children, yes this was a wonderful bw, but you stopped their, you didnt mention that this was another wht/m pervert willing to kill children. Your full of SHYT, game's up. Youre not a bw at all, you lair.
Hey there, BK....Actually, that kid said he had no intention of killing any kids but his whole intention of showing up at that school was to draw the police there who were his actual targets. He went outside briefly and shot at them but missed. The 911 tapes prove he had no intention of killing any children. This sick kid can't be compared to the likes of Adam Lanza. Just sayin'......

Have a great rest of the weekend, k?.........
BigKnob

United States

#3369 Aug 24, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
That's True! I never met a Black woman who was a hooker not one! Ive met plenty of Black men who live off women who worked 2-3 jobs. Yet they call them foul names for taking care of children alone and while they abandon their own children!
Black men are NO GOOD MEN!
Thats what you heard because youre not a bw, youve made too many mistakes, no bw would come to a bm and say what a wm thinks, knowing full that bm dont give a fuk about what wm think in the first place. I do my own research, not rely on yours.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#3370 Aug 24, 2013
Solid-Big Knob-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Heidi was a unique case. She is extremely rich, and she was also his boss. What if he refused her? She is a wealthy celebrity, he was but a replacable body gaurd. She could have canned his ass anytime she wanted to.
Why are all of the Attractive Highly Educated Black Anchor women all married to White males?

Soledad & husband
http://t1.gstatic.com/images...

Vivian Brown - Weather Channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =FvljwqX_Xks

Reischea Canidate
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =3ptQh97fFwk
Older White successful Husband
http://arodrive.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/0...

Richelle Carey - HLN
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =Bx5VZ6YKShM

Richelle Carey and husband Hugo Schywzer--Multi Millionaire

Tamron Hall - MSNBC
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =b5YYsMoerhQ
Older Successful White man Ryan O"Donnell
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/485945/thumbs/s-LAW...

Amy Holmes - GOP Political Commentator
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =bxZnhAI7j6s
Divorced a Black man and currently dating a Jewish Business man in LA
No picture!

Funny, I don't have drama filled stories on their lives . Why so many Black women dating/marrying out?
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#3371 Aug 24, 2013
BM Moving ON wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvs howbiz/article-2384987/Doutzen -Kroes-shows-toned-bikini-body -skimpy-bandeau-piece-family-b reak-Ibiza.html
BM are doing their thing.
This brotha's woman is amazing! Slim, fit, nice butt, and probably makes a better mother than most BW.
MACEO

These Black women look far better than her palm stick figure. She doesn't look good to me! Kim K does but this woman doesnt!

Why are all of the Attractive Highly Educated Black Anchor women all married to White males?

Soledad & husband

Vivian Brown - Weather Channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =FvljwqX_Xks

Reischea Canidate
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =3ptQh97fFwk
Older White successful Husband
http://arodrive.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/0...

Richelle Carey - HLN
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =Bx5VZ6YKShM

Richelle Carey and husband Hugo Schywzer--Multi Millionaire

Tamron Hall - MSNBC
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =b5YYsMoerhQ
Older Successful White man Ryan O"Donnell
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/485945/thumbs/s-LAW...

Amy Holmes - GOP Political Commentator
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =bxZnhAI7j6s
Divorced a Black man and currently dating a Jewish Business man in LA
No picture!

Funny, I don't have drama filled stories on their lives . Why so many Black women dating/marrying out?
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#3372 Aug 24, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there, BK....Actualthe weekend, k?.........
MACEO
FOOL YOUR 60 YEARS OLD AND YOUR DYING ALONE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min USAsince1680 1,708,443
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Micha Ben Israel 51,955
Proof Trump militarize of America is a violatio... 4 hr Spinning 360 waves 26
NYU serves Kool aid and watermelon for black hi... 4 hr Ugly monkeys 2
Smartest posters on Topix afam 4 hr IT IS I 139
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 4 hr Burt 941
Europeans are now buying and eating... 4 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 3
More from around the web