Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Nice eyes.
thank you :D
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3108 Aug 21, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
BM files Discrimination: WW said I don't date BM!
8 15 13
CurryBlk
women not wanting to date black men
i have lots of interest in a white woman that a friend know. she looking good and is really nice to be around but she turned out to be racist toward blacks. i asked her out and she said am not her type. i asked what she want to say with that and she said she don't like black men but can go with others, latinos, asian and whites but not black.
why do people think this way??? I'm taking her to court for discrimination against black men.
8 15 13
Megadome
I doubt it, she didn't actually say anything directly offensive. It happens for all genders and all races I promise you. She actually said it in a kind way and you demanded a reason, you got it.
8-17-13
Carlin
It's hardly discrimination when she is not attracted to black people. That's just how humanity works, some things turn us on, and some things turn us off.
8-17-13
Viptard
Stop using the racism and discrimination card. Personal preference is personal preference.
If she hangs out with black people and is friends with them, just accept she doesn't find black people romantically attractive. Simple as that.
Here they stand brothers them all, all the sons divided they'd fall. Here await the birth of a son, the seventh, the heavenly, the chosen one. Here the birth from an unbroken line, born the healer, the seventh, this time. Unknowingly blessed and as his life unfolds slowly unveiling the power he holds.
8-17-13
ZoGarthic
I am not very attracted to black women, but that has nothing to do with being racist.
8-17-13
I'm black and I don't find black women (Funny enough only English black women) attractive. There are a hand full I see who spark interest but I just can't hold that interest long enough to picture a future.
I do have a GF who's white but she' not cute, its simply to prove I can plug a white hole. I don't really need to look so maybe that plays into it but before I met her I still had no interest in black women, How ever when I go abroad in Uk They look good so I guess it's where you are that matters. Everyone has different tastes :/
8-19-13
CurryBlack
i never met a white women who want to be with me, they all said not liking black men. how can you not see theyre racist when they choose latinos, asians and whites but not black?? thats just racism against black nothing more!!! I'm stuck with ugly ass black women. the ones I want they in college and many of the pretty ones are with White boys now they won't date us; most act like they don't even see me.
8-19-13
CurryBlack
LOL how it is not racism when she say she dont like black men??? how can someone even think this way? I demand a white woman and nothing else.
8-19-13
Zanggetti
Your calling this woman racist cause she dosent want to be in a relationship with you. Really I think your ether trolling or play the race card a little bit to fast.
8-22-13
CurryBlack
she wont date any black man how is that not racism? She fat but as long as she's not Black it doesnt matter to me.
8-22-13
Sandaryian
I hope you're trolling.
I mean honestly, way to play the race card in an unrelated situation. Some people don't like seafood, other dislike tomatoes and some women don't want to date black guys. Lets face the facts black guys have alot going against you. You don't have fathers and don't take care of your kids; many women don't want to take a chance. There's nothing wrong with that as it's just a personal preference. She's looking out for herself.
Ww talk so much less chit than you. They really do. smh.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3109 Aug 21, 2013
empowered wrote:
Yep, we're breeding whitey into extinction. It's science that our genes are superior to white genes. White men are weak compared to black men, a killed a white guy in Vegas just by punching him...how's that not weak. Women know who's more superior, so they're finally getting with us.
There are 10 times more white men than black men in white countries where the majority of white women are. Now even more black women are choosing white husbands and having children with them. Even your so-called superior biracial daughters and sons are choosing their white half to breed with over their black half from you and having nearly white quadroons. So black idiots like yourselves are the ones being bred out of existence.

Here is the new face of the black man actor, Wentworth Miller whose father is mulatto and mother white and who is passing as white to get all white men roles.

http://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos...

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#3110 Aug 21, 2013
@WranglerJoey27..,
Fool azz White boy..like I said..you was dragged up.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3111 Aug 21, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
<quoted text>thank you :D
Well dont take the picture down lol. Unless you're gonna put another one up.

:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#3112 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>Me personally, would never claim a bw. Ww treat me very well thank you and I wont forget that. Unlike y'all that need Joey; a strange wm that you've never met to come in here and speak for y'all.(terribly I might add) I can introduce several ww that I know personally to comment on here and not a one of them will bash bm. Unlike your whiteboy who on other threads disses bw and on this thread makes light of a womans murdered daughter.
Yaaay your white knight is so chivalrous.
I have seen many white women and some Asian women on here calling you all monkey and saying that they would never date you so you can take that lie else where.

Hoddesdon, UK

#3113 Aug 21, 2013
@WranglerJoey27..,
all hat and no cattle.
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#3114 Aug 21, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
<quoted text> if her kids are 100% why they look mix then?? youre just mad because i find black men hot wow you do sound so insercure!
You clearly cant read

her first child is white ... she was pregnant by a millionaire white guy and he dumped her ... and while pregnant she met seal ... then they got married and had more kids ... now her and seal broke up and she is with another white guy

hopefully you were able to comprehend that

My entire post reflected on Heidi and I didnt say shit about you ... where are you getting that I'm mad at you from? You arent attractive enough for me to be mad at, sorry
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3115 Aug 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen many white women and some Asian women on here calling you all monkey and saying that they would never date you so you can take that lie else where.
Not concerned with them. Only with the ww in MY world. Remember? The ones you misread as saying "My white girls"? smh.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3116 Aug 21, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
@WranglerJoey27..,
all hat and no cattle.
Lol I like that.
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#3117 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>Me personally, would never claim a bw. Ww treat me very well thank you and I wont forget that. Unlike y'all that need Joey; a strange wm that you've never met to come in here and speak for y'all.(terribly I might add) I can introduce several ww that I know personally to comment on here and not a one of them will bash bm. Unlike your whiteboy who on other threads disses bw and on this thread makes light of a womans murdered daughter.
Yaaay your white knight is so chivalrous.
LOL

at the end of the day, even though he is a racist, he doesnt hate bw as much as you hate bw

you got mad at the sistas in this thread for taking joey's side over you meanwhile you hate us more than he does
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3118 Aug 21, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
at the end of the day, even though he is a racist, he doesnt hate bw as much as you hate bw
you got mad at the sistas in this thread for taking joey's side over you meanwhile you hate us more than he does
You can think I was mad all you want. I wont even try to convince you otherwise. It's enough for me to just know that your whiteboy defender has no respect for you.

Hoddesdon, UK

#3119 Aug 21, 2013
@WranglerJoey27.., you spoiled brat.
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#3120 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>You can think I was mad all you want. I wont even try to convince you otherwise. It's enough for me to just know that your whiteboy defender has no respect for you.
Its clear that joey intimidates you ... hence why the second he came at you, you started crying about bw being "your" women and how he is being "divisive" and begging the bw to not take his side rotfl How can he divide you from a group of women that you already hate little boy?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3121 Aug 21, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Its clear that joey intimidates you ... hence why the second he came at you, you started crying about bw being "your" women and how he is being "divisive" and begging the bw to not take his side rotfl How can he divide you from a group of women that you already hate little boy?
Lol okay you want me to address it. It's obvious already so okay. Yes, bw before wm in my mind okay. I'll beef wit y'all till the cows come home but I cant and dont "hate" y'all. I just hate your bs. Most of the people I love the most and will ever love the most are the bw in my fambly so of course I dont hate bw. I just prefer ww as partners. They are nicer, kinder, gentler, more feminine, and more attractive to me okay??

Joey is not important enough to be intimidating or for me to get angry at. He's just a white male and doesnt factor much into my existence on a personal level.

Cant say the same about bw, they have the ability to affect me cos they factor into my existence duh.

“Black Russians”

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#3122 Aug 21, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have to take the shit so far?
All this shit about her daughters death and using a noose on bm
your ass is getting carried away
Look at the pot calling the kettle black when a couple of posts up you took it way too far with your nasty foul language and ghetto trash mentality. Take your own advice for a start. No decent real men would give you a moment's consideration the minute you open that thing in the middle of your face called a trap.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3123 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>Not concerned with them. Only with the ww in MY world. Remember? The ones you misread as saying "My white girls"? smh.
Well then you should understand that black women are not concerned with white racists but only the white men who are attracted to black women. Duh!!!!!!!!!!

“Black Russians”

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#3124 Aug 21, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Joey's a joke and so are you. A match made in heaven. You can work on your comedy act together. Lawd knows you two need all the help you can get.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3125 Aug 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you should understand that black women are not concerned with white racists but only the white men who are attracted to black women. Duh!!!!!!!!!!
So why are you on a thread titled "BM getting these HOT WW NOW"? Whats that got to do with bw and wm???

And dont make me throw up more pictures of the ww in my world. We both know you dont want to see that. Even though that would be in complete accordance to this thread.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3127 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>And dont make me throw up more pictures of the ww in my world. We both know you dont want to see that. Even though that would be in complete accordance to this thread.
LMAO! Don't forget that you admitted that those white women were just associates of yours and didn't want you as a boyfriend or sexually. Most white women will smile on a picture with anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 4 min Sara 242
Idea To Make Whites Leave America 5 min u Make Me Laugh 59
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 16 min KiloEcho 46,307
Why Nicole Scherzinger Don't Claim Black Blood? (Mar '10) 18 min Khalisa 1,397
Dear White People 33 min Nope 112
Black men who date White women are uncle toms! 42 min 2 Dogs 22
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 44 min Blah 40
The UK has left the EU 3 hr Moses 90
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Moses 32,584
More from around the web