The Michael Jackson White Amerikkka C...

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Cleveland, OH

#21 Jul 1, 2009
Tiawanna wrote:
Hey 216 how ARE you? I've missed you! Where have you been all this time? Please don't leave us anymore! This is an excellent post...it's REAL DEEP!
Just away from the online scene thats all, i have been busy with my marriage plans for this upcoming month, and also spending more time with my daughter, and rearing her away from the traits of these devils!

Its always a task in this society, yet an enormous and important one for the african brother and sister, as evident with the theme of this thread....smh!

BAPF!

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Jul 1, 2009
What Michael Jackson became was ultimately his own doing. The lamentable thing, is that none of his many, so called "friends" and family ever took the the time to talk some sense to him.

But this blame the white man crap is total BS and typical of your sick and twisted thinking. You really need to get help.
Level 1

Location hidden

#23 Jul 4, 2009
bump this b*tch!
Level 1

Location hidden

#24 Jul 4, 2009
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>Just away from the online scene thats all, i have been busy with my marriage plans for this upcoming month, and also spending more time with my daughter, and rearing her away from the traits of these devils!
Its always a task in this society, yet an enormous and important one for the african brother and sister, as evident with the theme of this thread....smh!
BAPF!
You are ONE PROUD BLACK MAN! Your wife is VERY lucky to have you! YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW left in this world that loves and embraces his OWN women! PEACE brotha:)

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Cleveland, OH

#26 Jul 6, 2009
Tiawanna wrote:
<quoted text>You are ONE PROUD BLACK MAN! Your wife is VERY lucky to have you! YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW left in this world that loves and embraces his OWN women! PEACE brotha:)
Thats all one can do in a wicked society such as this, especially one which is always against the african!

Which is why the truth really is the freedom which one should seek as an african under colonial rule!

BAPF!

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Cleveland, OH

#28 Jul 7, 2009
216 Elite wrote:
Such a sad saga of ups and downs in the life of our african brother Michael Jackson. Michael jackson is the perfect example of how Amerikkka crushes the identity of the african man and woman in this country, which is soaked in an immoral culture of decay. Michael Jackson was built up to the iconic symbol that he was , then when he reached the pinnacle of his life, he was attacked and tore down until they could tear down no more, and the result was the untimely and immature death, that they are already trying to pass unto the victim!
The actual devestation in what really crushed Michael Jackson, was the usual lack of respect for himself, and subsequent resulting chase of an identity which wasn't himself. Amerikkkan culture is soaked in all the ungodly norms of created by the devil in all aspects of life, and when one reaches out to grab for that power, money, fame, and all the other sins created by the devil, then one has to live with it, and its consequences as well.
I speak about this form of self-hate in the african community here in amerikkka and globally in my thread titled "Brainwashing And Subliminal Messaging Part 1-2"
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TB0II7TVGRGVI...
This is when an african man or woman in amerikkka especially, and globally, reaches such a high point, in a career, or any social aspect in this country, that they seek to Eurocentricize themselves as much as they can away from any identity with being african in physical or mental form, in order to fit the standard or image that white amerikkka sets of them. This is where Michael ascended to, and how his tragic end manifested itself. When you run away from who you are as god made you, then you become lost, and an easy target of the devil!
Michael experimented on himself so much through the years that he was unrecognizable from who he was pre-iconic build up, which is what the african in the african community here in amerikkka and globally is seeing in many forms!
In the end, the african man or woaman changes their personalities, appearance, and social aspects in life to that of a more Eurocentric form, in order to satisfy the White supremacist mindset that is pre-dominant in this society, and that ranges from friendships, mates, and family to where this action takes place:
"Systematic effort to destroy an individual's former loyalties and beliefs and to substitute loyalty to a new ideology or power. It has been used by religious cults as well as by radical political groups."
"The techniques of brainwashing usually involve isolation from former associates and sources of information; an exacting regimen calling for absolute obedience and humility; strong social pressures and rewards for cooperation;"
continued....
bump

BAPF!!!

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Cleveland, OH

#29 Jul 8, 2009
I watched yesterday as they continued to make michael jackson like a circus act, even in death, as they did during his life.

You know its funny.....me and my wife were speaking on this the other day, and we noticed how the brother was led astray from his origination, and into a world that was created by the devil, to do exactly as it did, trick him into thinking he could be accepted by an enemy and stranger, for which he attempted to change himself into, then they destroyed back down to where he came from!

Its no secret that religion as i characterised in my thread: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TT4MUFKNH0VRU...

was a main force in dividing Michaels mind, and michaels family, and as i point out in my o.p., they're all derived from or branches of the white man's forms of earthly religions, for which has done the most dividing and destruction of the african mind throughout history, how ironic, yet not surprising!

And michael found out who his enemy was in the end, and unfortunately as many africans will find out sadly too late!

BAPF!
Furtaker

Pell City, AL

#30 Jul 8, 2009
216 Elite wrote:
I watched yesterday as they continued to make michael jackson like a circus act, even in death, as they did during his life.
You know its funny.....me and my wife were speaking on this the other day, and we noticed how the brother was led astray from his origination, and into a world that was created by the devil, to do exactly as it did, trick him into thinking he could be accepted by an enemy and stranger, for which he attempted to change himself into, then they destroyed back down to where he came from!
Its no secret that religion as i characterised in my thread: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TT4MUFKNH0VRU...
was a main force in dividing Michaels mind, and michaels family, and as i point out in my o.p., they're all derived from or branches of the white man's forms of earthly religions, for which has done the most dividing and destruction of the african mind throughout history, how ironic, yet not surprising!
And michael found out who his enemy was in the end, and unfortunately as many africans will find out sadly too late!
BAPF!
I'm about drunk and you're stupid but I'll be sober in the morning.
MJs Friend

Farmington, NY

#31 Jul 8, 2009
216 Elite wrote:
BAPF!
You are so not qualified to speak on this subject at all. You didn't know him and you sure as hell do not understand what was going on. Michael was beyond your petty rants and hateful beliefs.

Michael made it very clear through his music and his life how he felt about all people. For you to describe him differently, to blame a race that he respected and loved as equally as all others, is a clear misunderstanding of his character.

You will never understand the pure love without condition that one human can have for others without seeing beyond that. Simply human. Nothing more matters.

And if you are raising children with your selfish way of thinking, you should be ashamed of your hate not only towards other races but mostly towards yourself and your own. Michael had a true gift beyond his music and you have truly missed that message.

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Cleveland, OH

#32 Jul 9, 2009
bump

BAPF!!
guest who

Radcliffe, UK

#33 Jul 9, 2009
Sun of Rah360

Bump

BAPF
guest who

Radcliffe, UK

#34 Jul 9, 2009
216 Elite wrote:
BAPF!
they never ever will care about us, so when are we going to realise this? hopefully it wont be to late

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
peace brother

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Cleveland, OH

#35 Jul 10, 2009
They will soon show that this was homicide, and my point will be ever more proven!

BAPF!

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Cleveland, OH

#36 Jul 11, 2009
Looks like its heading towards being a homicide.....

The hypocrisy again coming from white newsstations is pathetic, trying to label Michael a drug abuser, and demenaing him more in death as in life.....smh!

BAPF!
dumbfounded

Labelle, FL

#37 Jul 11, 2009
michael jackson is not going to be buried or creamated but recycled into mshopping bags so he can remain white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with.

YBASF
dumbfounded

Labelle, FL

#38 Jul 11, 2009
MJ last request.... He asked not to be cremated because he couldn't handle being black again.
dumbfounded

Labelle, FL

#39 Jul 11, 2009
Sign on Michael Jackson's casket: Warning: Non-Biodegradable contents inside!
Neffy

Oreland, PA

#40 Jul 11, 2009
216 Elite wrote:
Looks like its heading towards being a homicide.....
The hypocrisy again coming from white newsstations is pathetic, trying to label Michael a drug abuser, and demenaing him more in death as in life.....smh!
BAPF!
That is what it's starting to look like. Involuntary manslaughter on the doctor. He was administering the drug propol (sp) which is used to knock people out during surgery. Michael, and most of his family suffer from insomia and Michael was using this drug and this procedure (administered intraveneously) through a drip bottle as a sleeping agent. That's why the doctor lived there and was there to monitor Michael during the night after this medication was administered.

He's going to jail and he's going to lose his license.

Now here's where it gets interesting. Michael had been scared and frightened that someone was out to kill him. He had borrowed 400 million dollars to pay off his debts. In return he promised to deliver 50 concerts. He knew he was in no shape to do so. His clean bill of health given to his financial backers was probably bought and paid for by him. In other words, he was going through the motions, but knew he couldn't deliver what he had promised. Look at him at his last reherasal. He was 3 hours late, weak and could hardly perform.

Maybe it was easier for him to be dead then the insurance carriers would pay off the debts. Whether he did it, or it was foul play, no one will ever know, but it's strange how things went down.

Also, Elite, you're right about the Jehovah's Witnesses. A very strange, cult like association. My grandmother was a pioneering member, so I know all about them.

Guess what they're big at doing and ignoring? You guessed it, child molestion cases which they hid and covered up.
justice for all

Lakewood, NJ

#41 Jul 11, 2009
dumbfounded wrote:
MJ last request.... He asked not to be cremated because he couldn't handle being black again.
he will still return to the essence. When he closed his eyes he returned to darkness and when he is put in the ground he will return to darkness. so you see he will return.
justice for all

Lakewood, NJ

#42 Jul 11, 2009
dumbfounded wrote:
michael jackson is not going to be buried or creamated but recycled into mshopping bags so he can remain white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with.
YBASF
and the catholic priests will still sodomize a child's booty. The parents would care less because they dont wanna go against their father priest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 1 min bblight 188
Racism in America 1 min AmericanCreed 714
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min southerngirl 1,603,910
Hmm the meanie, u were saying? 4 min Hmm the meanie 23
A good read for blk ppl... 6 min coretta 13
Why doesn't Coretta have a "kang" in her life? 8 min Ttt 18
The "mentally ill" anti-black North Africa post... 17 min Harrisson 5
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 36 min FireyFellow44 36
NFL ratings declining 57 min El Rey del Mundo 59
Their dirty laundry 1 hr Mr Lee 118