Are AA's this gullible? Apparently!

Are AA's this gullible? Apparently!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

ONO
Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 29, 2013
Black unity is a sociological and political threat to white America. A whole lot of effort have been given to keep AA's divided.

If white America keeps AA's socially and politically divided, why do AA's think white society will allow AA's to be economically united?

Come on people, think!
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2 Aug 29, 2013
ONO wrote:
Black unity is a sociological and political threat to white America. A whole lot of effort have been given to keep AA's divided.
If white America keeps AA's socially and politically divided, why do AA's think white society will allow AA's to be economically united?
Come on people, think!
For there to be white unity they need a common enemy to focus on- the black man. Whites have nightmares at the thought of blacks being independent and of them. Not only blacks in the West but Africa as well. There is no such thing as black unity and there will never be. If have whites itching to destroy blacks has not unified them nothing will. Be it blacks in America or Africa.

I ask myself what made Africans sell millions of their brothers and sisters into slavery, to the extent of emptying the continent? I can not think of a good reason. No other people have done it on such a scale.

What other people will sell the natural resources of their countries that are worth billions of dollars for a couple of millions just to line their own pockets and stash the money in western banks leaving millions in abject poverty? The black man.

What other race is proud to have the what rapist blood and that of other races and make fun of other blacks that do not have it? the black man.

The neghro race, mixed or not, is fcked up. Never going to amount to anything. To make matters worse whitey is hell bent on keeping the neghro where he is-poor.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Aug 29, 2013
BMT wrote:
<quoted text> There is no such thing as black unity and there will never be. If whites itching to destroy blacks has not unified them nothing will. Be it blacks in America or Africa.
Truer words have never been spoken.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Aug 29, 2013
BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
For there to be white unity they need a common enemy to focus on- the black man. Whites have nightmares at the thought of blacks being independent and of them.
But why the black man as the enemy, and people to divide? Why is is it never Chinese, or Indian, or korean, or Indonesian, or philippino?? Why black?
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#5 Aug 29, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>But why the black man as the enemy, and people to divide? Why is is it never Chinese, or Indian, or korean, or Indonesian, or philippino?? Why black?
That is the mystery. Yeah, why not Chinese, Indians, koreans, Indonesians, philippinos....?

ONO
Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6 Aug 29, 2013
BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
For there to be white unity they need a common enemy to focus on- the black man. Whites have nightmares at the thought of blacks being independent and of them. Not only blacks in the West but Africa as well. There is no such thing as black unity and there will never be. If have whites itching to destroy blacks has not unified them nothing will. Be it blacks in America or Africa.
I ask myself what made Africans sell millions of their brothers and sisters into slavery, to the extent of emptying the continent? I can not think of a good reason. No other people have done it on such a scale.
What other people will sell the natural resources of their countries that are worth billions of dollars for a couple of millions just to line their own pockets and stash the money in western banks leaving millions in abject poverty? The black man.
What other race is proud to have the what rapist blood and that of other races and make fun of other blacks that do not have it? the black man.
The neghro race, mixed or not, is fcked up. Never going to amount to anything. To make matters worse whitey is hell bent on keeping the neghro where he is-poor.
I hope people will read this response.

ONO
Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7 Aug 29, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>But why the black man as the enemy, and people to divide? Why is is it never Chinese, or Indian, or korean, or Indonesian, or philippino?? Why black?
Of all the people on earth, it was discovered that the African is the most docile of all people.

Hence, europeans took as many Africans as possible as slaves. No other people on earth have been mistreated like the black people and black people come back for more.

We get tricked, come back for more.
We get hoodwinked, come back for more.
We get flimflammed,come back for more.
We get lied to, come back for more.

Some of us love the oppressor more than we love ourselves.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Aug 29, 2013
ONO wrote:
Black unity is a sociological and political threat to white America. A whole lot of effort have been given to keep AA's divided.
If white America keeps AA's socially and politically divided, why do AA's think white society will allow AA's to be economically united?
Come on people, think!
I agree. I have voice this. I keep voicing this... African Americans (or) BKACK PEOPLE as a whole...JUST DON'T GET IT.
White people have unity WORLD WIDE; as do others but blkpeople just don't comprehend that logic.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9 Aug 29, 2013
good comments
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Aug 29, 2013
However a lot of blkpeople would read and just ignore logical facts; and go on with their life doing the very thing meantion here.
What needs to be CLEARLY understood is that (unity) amongst a people, amongst a tribe of people, amongst a race of people DOES NOT MEAN that you have have to attack another people...it just means that you won't allow ANOTHER PEOPLE to attack your people.

You respect others- but you make others respect you to; and yours. Unity of a people means you try to live peaceable, but you DON'T allow others to disturb your peace; as was the case with thee African ancestors- life being INTERRUPTED by outsiders and fickled guilable insiders who assisted in along with thee enermy; and thee enermy present day offspring who insist to follow suite of their ancestors.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Aug 29, 2013
BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the mystery. Yeah, why not Chinese, Indians, koreans, Indonesians, philippinos....?
Because they are a people who obvisous have common sense, unity, lack of TRUST towards OUTSIDERS / people who are NOT of their RACE/clan to ALLOW IT to happen to them.

To have (unity) does not mean you want to ATTACK another people- you just want to make sure that others are not sucessful of attacking your people; your group for selfish reasons, for self gain and intrest for ones group under minding your group. HOWEVER, others DO attack blackpeople in every facet of the *word attack.

Another thing at least by me unable to go unnoticed: WHY? does blackpeople have (hair) WOOLY like the meek LAMB? Were we purposely created to be meek and gulliable for others to attack? WHY? blkpeople are (now) SO aggressive? Is it to be TOUGH to wore off years of oppression?

WHY? does white people have (hair) texture straight and stringy like the wild beast? Were they created to be the bullies of the world; encouraging other groups / race of people to join in with them; out of fear?

The bullies in the playground always bullys so the ones who always gets bullied /attack/ fights back, becomes tough, becomes agressive, becomes violent, but is the one who gets in trouble for being such; because he now want to fight back and 'media' who is not control by those who looks like him, puts out there for others to see that HE is thee ALL TIME agressor; not the one who is taunting him; or his people.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 29, 2013
BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask myself what made Africans sell millions of their brothers and sisters into slavery, to the extent of emptying the continent? I can not think of a good reason. No other people have done it on such a scale.
What other people will sell the natural resources of their countries that are worth billions of dollars for a couple of millions just to line their own pockets and stash the money in western banks leaving millions in abject poverty? The black man.
This only seems, and I mean SEEMS to be the case because Africa is the richest continent in terms of resources. None of this thieving happened overnight. It took place for the most part because they took these thieves and murderers in as friends, like the Indians did.

The selling out by blacks in Africa is larger because the population is larger, and the fighting been going on for years unlike with the Indians. Africans were able to kick these true white savages out eventually, although the effects are still felt.

What the white man tried to do in African is the same thing he's trying to do in the Middle East now. Many lives will be lost, but he will eventually fail, like he did with Africa. But this time his defeat is going to be felt more, because everybody is going to team up on him. Meanwhile, he'll also be fighting against himself for this race of resources in Africa and the Middle East which prompted WW2 in Europe in the past.

It looks like in the longrun, neither of us is going to unite. not based on skin color anyway. The white supremecy thing is going out. There's not going to be anymore money in that. The money is going back to the East, as the prophets said, similar to the days of Joseph in Egypt giving the King signs in his dreams that the money would be failing there. And the money went to Rome eventually. We are living in some very historical times, times this world has never seen. I suggest we stop tripping on this why blacks let this happen, and why Africans let that happen talk, etc... It's a lot deeper than that. The world is starting to change and everybody feels there's something in the air. But I won't share but so much on this platform.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Aug 29, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>WHY? blkpeople are (now) SO aggressive? Is it to be TOUGH to wore off years of oppression?
WHY? does white people have (hair) texture straight and stringy like the wild beast? Were they created to be the bullies of the world; encouraging other groups / race of people to join in with them; out of fear?
Both of what you say wouldn't make any sense because blacks are aggressive(have been for a long time)but they use the aggression to kill each other, not their enemies. And every race other than blacks have straight hair so the second part wouldn't be true neither.
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#16 Aug 29, 2013
ONO wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all the people on earth, it was discovered that the African is the most docile of all people.
Hence, europeans took as many Africans as possible as slaves. No other people on earth have been mistreated like the black people and black people come back for more.
We get tricked, come back for more.
We get hoodwinked, come back for more.
We get flimflammed,come back for more.
We get lied to, come back for more.
Some of us love the oppressor more than we love ourselves.
So in reality....You Love "Massah?"
It's a good thing!!!

:)
ashanti king

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Aug 29, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>But why the black man as the enemy, and people to divide? Why is is it never Chinese, or Indian, or korean, or Indonesian, or philippino?? Why black?
Blacks are the only group that allows this, and maybe to certain extent native Americans. Blacks are too gullible that they believe everyone is their friend even their enemies. Blacks are not racist enough, not that racism is a good thing. We accept everyone and seeks validation from everyone yet noone likes us or take us serious.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#18 Aug 29, 2013
This is a really good topic...and to answer it..its mainly the bm fault.See we bw try to be nice but they wont listen...they want to date out and bash bw.To be honest i never used to have a problem with bm dating out...tht is until i heard of them relentessly bashing the hell outta bw..calling us ugly..manly and so forth.The bm sold our azzes to the wm in slavery..tht was really f*cked up! I dnt trust no bm or wm..screw them both..they are the f*cking enemy smh

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19 Aug 29, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
This is a really good topic...and to answer it..its mainly the bm fault.See we bw try to be nice but they wont listen...they want to date out and bash bw.To be honest i never used to have a problem with bm dating out...tht is until i heard of them relentessly bashing the hell outta bw..calling us ugly..manly and so forth.The bm sold our azzes to the wm in slavery..tht was really f*cked up! I dnt trust no bm or wm..screw them both..they are the f*cking enemy smh
Black men never sold black women in to slavery. Strong black tribes sold weak black tribes to slavery. The strongest black tribes had wives, daughters, and nieces who went along with this too. Turning this in to a gender thing is a self-centered mentality.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#20 Aug 29, 2013
KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men never sold black women in to slavery. Strong black tribes sold weak black tribes to slavery. The strongest black tribes had wives, daughters, and nieces who went along with this too. Turning this in to a gender thing is a self-centered mentality.
yes they did!!

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22 Aug 29, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>yes they did!!
If you say so.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#25 Aug 30, 2013
Symbol Of America wrote:
You blacks will never amount to anything because you are a race of natural losers plus we Whites will always keep you divided &conquered by any means necessary.
PROPS!
props
PROPS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tump on free trade...... OFF-TELEPROMPTER 1 min RMGHispanic Causi... 5
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 min dreamhunk 32,697
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,396,068
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min TranshumanX 46,557
Trump IS A JOKE WORLDWIDE 4 min Fukanig 4
News CFPB Cites Audio Recording in $10.6M Fine Again... 10 min March 1
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 15 min Fukanig 116
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 2 hr The Reality 33
Eurafrica 7 hr Moses 62
More from around the web