Were our ANCESTORS cosmic travelers?

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

#402 Feb 18, 2010
__Peace__ wrote:
<quoted text>Also,the chakras/glands associated with the WINGS OF ISIS are the pituitary (3rd eye/brow) and the pineal (crown) other wise known as the 6th and 7th chakras.
Interesting. I never knew that!

“As Above,So Below”

Since: Feb 10

The Resurrection

#403 Feb 18, 2010
(for some reason it wont let me paste this link about Isis/Ishtar)

Time is comprised of the out-reaching rays of the Star of Ishtar, emanating in rainbow rays to Her children who are dispersed throughout Her creation. This Web of Life is the universe, both our physical universe and those of varying etheric levels within it. All co-exists in Her Body, for She is Mother of All. I was guided in visions to illustrate Her as a cosmic spiral which I saw as the Coils of Tiamat, though the Goddess as Creatrix has been known by many names in many cultures.”(Olivia Robertson, October, 2006)

Students of the Qabalah will notice the relation between the Star of Ishtar, Web of the Universe diagram with the four worlds and thirty-two paths of the Qabalistic Tree of Life:

• Physical - Alma Mater (awakening to our true relationship to the physical world)
corresponds to earth (Qabalistic level of Assiah)

• Astral or Psychic - Flamma Vestae (awakening our psychic gifts) corresponds to air
(Qabalistic level of Yetzirah)

• Spiritual - Porta Mystica (awakening to our true spiritual path) corresponds to water
(Qabalistic level of Briah)

• Divine - Dulce Domum (receiving communion directly from the Divine Source)
corresponds to fire (Qabalistic level of Atziluth)

These levels of existence spiral inward to the Divine Matrix or Womb of the Goddess placed in the center of the Star of Ishtar. The Ankh represents the Emanation of Life from this Divine Womb and the numbered rituals around the spiral show both the Path of Return to Her and the Path of Emergence from Her. The eight rays of the Star of Ishtar correspond to the eight Solar Festivals that make up the Wheel of the Year, the directions and the various astrological signs and planets. The student of the mysteries may travel the paths in various ways such as:

• Inward around the spiral (to gradually awaken union with the Divine Source)

• Outward around the spiral (to bring spiritual gifts into manifestation in our earthly life)

• Along one or more of the rays (to develop union with the Divine using a specific ray of archetypal energy)
Or they may choose a rite that feels resonate, regardless of the order of the rites upon the diagram.

The Colours of the Four Levels

Alma Mater is colored Violet to Indigo.

Flamma Vestae is colored Blue to Green.

Porta Mystica is colored Yellow to Orange.

Dulce Domum is colored Red to Violet.

The Eight Coloured Cosmic Rays

Ray 0 & VIII, White and Rainbow, corresponding to Earth and Pluto, North

Ray I, Red, corresponding to Mars, Northeast

Ray II, Orange, corresponding to Venus, East

Ray III, Yellow, corresponding to Mercury, Southeast

Ray IV, Green, corresponding to Jupiter, South

Ray V, Blue, corresponding to Saturn, Southwest

Ray VI, Indigo, corresponding to Uranus & Inner Sun, West

Ray VII, Violet, corresponding to Neptune and Moon, Northwest
Stop The Insane

Detroit, MI

#404 Feb 18, 2010
Been doing some studying about STARDUST and its relation in the kjv of the bible.

Gen.2
1.[7] And the LORD God formed man of the DUST of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Gen.3
1.[14] And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and DUST shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

2.[19] In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for DUST thou art, and unto DUST shalt thou return.
Gen.13
1.[16] And I will make thy seed as the DUST of the earth: so that if a man can number the DUST of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.

“As Above,So Below”

The Resurrection

#405 Feb 18, 2010
Stop The Insane wrote:
Been doing some studying about STARDUST and its relation in the kjv of the bible.
Gen.2
1.[7] And the LORD God formed man of the DUST of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Gen.3
1.[14] And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and DUST shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
2.[19] In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for DUST thou art, and unto DUST shalt thou return.
Gen.13
1.[16] And I will make thy seed as the DUST of the earth: so that if a man can number the DUST of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.
That's deep,i never looked at that verse that way.Makes alot of sense now that you show me.I see you got ghost on me,lol,i guess you didn want me to know were that Lion was at *wink
Stop The Insane

Detroit, MI

#407 Feb 18, 2010
__Peace__ wrote:
<quoted text>hmm..still thinking about this.smh.Is it a mars in Leo?
O.K! O.K!
I was being evil. I was relating to a person in my life. Spewing my poison venom, just for no known reason.

“As Above,So Below”

The Resurrection

#408 Feb 18, 2010
Stop The Insane wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K! O.K!
I was being evil. I was relating to a person in my life. Spewing my poison venom, just for no known reason.
mmm..hmm..all this time i thought you were talking to me,lol.smh.It's all good.

“As Above,So Below”

The Resurrection

#409 Feb 18, 2010
Stop The Insane wrote:
Gen.2
Gen.3
Gen.13
You might find this link interesting:

"Blessed is the lion which a man eats so that the lion becomes a man. But cursed is the man whom a lion eats so that the man becomes a lion." (Gospel of Thomas Saying No.7)
The meaning of this saying is similar to saying No.116 :

"Cursed is the flesh that depends on the soul, and cursed is the soul that depends on the flesh!" (Ibid. Saying No.116)
The carnal self, or the bestial nature within man is often portrayed as a lion. Alchemical writers of the past made use of this symbolism profusely. To consume a lion is the process of transmuting and sublimating man's lower impulses. This is in accord with the evolutionary urge which is prompted by the higher impulses of man's spiritual nature. Conversely, to allow animal instincts to rule and tyrannize the higher aspects of our being is to figuratively, be consumed by the lion by allowing its persona to be superimposed upon our Real Self. This in a sense is worshipping an idol, a false god, that misleads man's senses and consciousness within the labyrinth of Maya. Man should identify himself with his Atma, his spiritual nature, and not conclude that his lower principles with their desires are his Reality. Attachment to the flesh results in suffering and sorrow, and man is cursed by such conditions that binds his soul to the wheel of birth and rebirth, as graciously pointed out to us by Gautama, the Buddha. This divine messenger of God gave us the eight-fold path as a way of escape from the turmoil within the soul. The Christ gave us the prime commandment to love, which if lived and applied within our thoughts and feelings, would yoke the Fragment to the Whole.
http://www.indotalisman.com/esoterichrist.htm...

Good night,it was good building with you once again.Peace
Stop The Insane

Detroit, MI

#410 Feb 18, 2010
__Peace__ wrote:
<quoted text>That's deep,i never looked at that verse that way.Makes alot of sense now that you show me.I see you got ghost on me,lol,i guess you didn want me to know were that Lion was at *wink
It does make a big difference. I been doing some thought finding.

Is the 3rd Eye, the 3rd World? Makes me wonder, why the white race always considers countries of color as the 3rd World.

Stop The Insane

Detroit, MI

#411 Feb 18, 2010
__Peace__ wrote:
<quoted text>You might find this link interesting:
"Blessed is the lion which a man eats so that the lion becomes a man. But cursed is the man whom a lion eats so that the man becomes a lion." (Gospel of Thomas Saying No.7)
The meaning of this saying is similar to saying No.116 :
"Cursed is the flesh that depends on the soul, and cursed is the soul that depends on the flesh!" (Ibid. Saying No.116)
The carnal self, or the bestial nature within man is often portrayed as a lion. Alchemical writers of the past made use of this symbolism profusely. To consume a lion is the process of transmuting and sublimating man's lower impulses. This is in accord with the evolutionary urge which is prompted by the higher impulses of man's spiritual nature. Conversely, to allow animal instincts to rule and tyrannize the higher aspects of our being is to figuratively, be consumed by the lion by allowing its persona to be superimposed upon our Real Self. This in a sense is worshipping an idol, a false god, that misleads man's senses and consciousness within the labyrinth of Maya. Man should identify himself with his Atma, his spiritual nature, and not conclude that his lower principles with their desires are his Reality. Attachment to the flesh results in suffering and sorrow, and man is cursed by such conditions that binds his soul to the wheel of birth and rebirth, as graciously pointed out to us by Gautama, the Buddha. This divine messenger of God gave us the eight-fold path as a way of escape from the turmoil within the soul. The Christ gave us the prime commandment to love, which if lived and applied within our thoughts and feelings, would yoke the Fragment to the Whole.
http://www.indotalisman.com/esoterichrist.htm...
Good night,it was good building with you once again.Peace
Well, the person is a Leo. Greedy as can be. I think you know what I was refering to. You just wanted me to admit it.:)

Travel good.:)

“As Above,So Below”

The Resurrection

#412 Feb 18, 2010
Stop The Insane wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the person is a Leo. Greedy as can be. I think you know what I was refering to. You just wanted me to admit it.:)
Travel good.:)
No,i thought it was in your chart and that you were talking to me.Im still confused,but it's all good.This made me travel good,so i'll leave you with this.

Peace

“As Above,So Below”

The Resurrection

#413 Feb 19, 2010
Stop The Insane wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the 3rd Eye, the 3rd World? Makes me wonder, why the white race always considers countries of color as the 3rd World.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =INY3kQJbylcXX
Right on point,good observation.

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

#414 Feb 19, 2010
__Peace__ wrote:
<quoted text>Right on point,good observation.
I had a link that contains some interesting information about the Annunaki and Nibiru but we can guess the obvious reasons why they don't want to let us post our links.;):)

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#415 Feb 19, 2010

They Don't Allow Spam,...
Heather

Washington, DC

#416 Feb 19, 2010
Did they travel around the cosmos begging for handouts from lighter races?
DECIPHERX1

AOL

#417 Feb 19, 2010
Peace wrote:
According to Phil Valentine,did they leave a cosmic map for us?(the Denderah)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RgUmyBNodBoXX
Does Ophiuchus hold the key?(between sagitarius= mental &&#65279; experiance
and scorpio=rebirth&occult/hid den)
Yes it's deep knowledge we are a cosmic people and thats why the Greeks and other European Cultures had to steal the Knowledge from
us to put into thier libaries around the world!
Heather

Washington, DC

#418 Feb 19, 2010

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#419 Feb 19, 2010
Heather wrote:
Did they travel around the cosmos begging for handouts from lighter races?

What size Rims are on that space Ship,...
Heather

Washington, DC

#420 Feb 19, 2010
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
What size Rims are on that space Ship,...
Why do superior cosmic gods require quotas and affirmative action?

I Am The Riddler

“Dass wut Ahm tawkeen bawt!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#421 Feb 19, 2010
Stop The Insane wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =INY3kQJbylcXX
That was from the Cold War.
1st World=Capitalist, U.S. and allies.
2nd World=Communist, USSR, China and allies.
3rd World=Strategically insignificant, countries nobody cared about.
Stop The Insane

Detroit, MI

#422 Feb 19, 2010
__Peace__ wrote:
(for some reason it wont let me paste this link about Isis/Ishtar)
Time is comprised of the out-reaching rays of the Star of Ishtar, emanating in rainbow rays to Her children who are dispersed throughout Her creation. This Web of Life is the universe, both our physical universe and those of varying etheric levels within it. All co-exists in Her Body, for She is Mother of All. I was guided in visions to illustrate Her as a cosmic spiral which I saw as the Coils of Tiamat, though the Goddess as Creatrix has been known by many names in many cultures.”(Olivia Robertson, October, 2006)
Students of the Qabalah will notice the relation between the Star of Ishtar, Web of the Universe diagram with the four worlds and thirty-two paths of the Qabalistic Tree of Life:
• Physical - Alma Mater (awakening to our true relationship to the physical world)
corresponds to earth (Qabalistic level of Assiah)
• Astral or Psychic - Flamma Vestae (awakening our psychic gifts) corresponds to air
(Qabalistic level of Yetzirah)
• Spiritual - Porta Mystica (awakening to our true spiritual path) corresponds to water
(Qabalistic level of Briah)
• Divine - Dulce Domum (receiving communion directly from the Divine Source)
corresponds to fire (Qabalistic level of Atziluth)
These levels of existence spiral inward to the Divine Matrix or Womb of the Goddess placed in the center of the Star of Ishtar. The Ankh represents the Emanation of Life from this Divine Womb and the numbered rituals around the spiral show both the Path of Return to Her and the Path of Emergence from Her. The eight rays of the Star of Ishtar correspond to the eight Solar Festivals that make up the Wheel of the Year, the directions and the various astrological signs and planets. The student of the mysteries may travel the paths in various ways such as:
• Inward around the spiral (to gradually awaken union with the Divine Source)
• Outward around the spiral (to bring spiritual gifts into manifestation in our earthly life)
• Along one or more of the rays (to develop union with the Divine using a specific ray of archetypal energy)
Or they may choose a rite that feels resonate, regardless of the order of the rites upon the diagram.
The Colours of the Four Levels
Alma Mater is colored Violet to Indigo.
Flamma Vestae is colored Blue to Green.
Porta Mystica is colored Yellow to Orange.
Dulce Domum is colored Red to Violet.
The Eight Coloured Cosmic Rays
Ray 0 & VIII, White and Rainbow, corresponding to Earth and Pluto, North
Ray I, Red, corresponding to Mars, Northeast
Ray II, Orange, corresponding to Venus, East
Ray III, Yellow, corresponding to Mercury, Southeast
Ray IV, Green, corresponding to Jupiter, South
Ray V, Blue, corresponding to Saturn, Southwest
Ray VI, Indigo, corresponding to Uranus & Inner Sun, West
Ray VII, Violet, corresponding to Neptune and Moon, Northwest
Interesting! This is why colors are always connected to our moods and emotions.
Very interesting video:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 12 min sbt 44
Bye Bye Dumb Black Men 18 min sbt 11
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 26 min sbt 32
Will BM & BW survive the gender war? 27 min sbt 1
Do black women prefer doggystyle? 37 min sbt 8
Poll white women, why are you so insecure??? 39 min sbt 3
Stop starting trouble Maceo you're a Senior Ins... 42 min sbt 1
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 45 min sbt 74
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min Mark 1,580,795
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 3 hr emperorjohn 87