Zimmerman screamed "HELP!" - in my opinion

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anti-Fascism

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2013
Who took the only obvious physical damage to the face and skull before any shot rang out? Zimmerman.

Who would scream for help? One who is being physically overpowered and LOSING the fight.

Who was obviously losing the physical fight? Zimmerman.

Who called for "HELP" (from police) before the physical altercation even happened? Zimmerman.

Who was smaller in stature and most likely physically weaker? Zimmerman.

Who called the police because they weren't afraid of what would happen next? Zimmerman.

Who chose NOT to call the police (scared of a mediator coming in between what they were about to do?), even after being supposedly in fear of their safety? Trayvon.

Who is the proven RACIST in this case? Trayvon.

-

Even if the jury votes "guilty", I'll still hold that there's no clear indication of Zimmermans "guilt" concerning 2ns degree murder here.

All signs that I've seen do clearly point to self-defense.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Yeah, I usually scream for help when I have a loaded gun in my hand too.
ugly monkeys

Woodbine, IA

#4 Jul 6, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
Yeah, I usually scream for help when I have a loaded gun in my hand too.
He had the gun in is hand thhe whole time?
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#6 Jul 6, 2013
Perpetual Slaves wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes sense. You slave descendants are the biggest chickenshit cowards on Earth!
Wow, I've never met someone as brave as you, to type such a thing behind a computer screen, you should be rewarded for your courage

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#7 Jul 6, 2013

#8 Jul 6, 2013
From the witnesses mouth. Listen to the first few seconds in the video.....

#9 Jul 6, 2013
She said the crying was from a little boy.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#10 Jul 6, 2013
I don't know why the case is being focused on this piece of evidence, which even the experts cannot corroborate or authenticate. The fact is TM is dead and GZ is on trial for his slaying. Those are the facts, period.
Johnny D

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jul 6, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
She said the crying was from a little boy.
And yet here we have ANOTHER closed minded ignoramus who choses certain parts of the facts to fit their biased opinion of what really happened..

"SANFORD, Fla.-- A former neighbor of George Zimmerman testified Wednesday that she heard a boy's cry for help shortly before hearing the firing of a gun.

But Jayne Surdyka also testified on the third day of testimony in Zimmerman's murder trial that she heard multiple gunshots, "pop, pop, pop."
SueMe

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Jul 6, 2013
Girls scream all the time so no surprise here.
Johnny D

Buffalo, NY

#13 Jul 6, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
I don't know why the case is being focused on this piece of evidence, which even the experts cannot corroborate or authenticate. The fact is TM is dead and GZ is on trial for his slaying. Those are the facts, period.
The case is not being focused on the yell for help. The defense is simply countering the prosecution witnesses who claim it's Trayvon. You must agree they had to do that don't you? But you are right. There are no FACTS pointing to murder 2.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#14 Jul 6, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
I record Jane Velez Mitchell on my DVR every night just to see what they're debating on the trial now, and they were debating about who was screaming for help, so I thought I'd post my reasons for strongly believing that the scream was coming from Zimmerman.

And MDJ, when someone has a gun and they're not a thug, they're not wanting to use the gun right away; they only use it as last resort. If he's not a thug, he'll want help to come get this thug (who's beating on him) off of him.

If I get into a physical fight, I'm not thinking of using my gun right away; I'm not a thug. I seek to preserve life as much as possible, up until I can sense that I'm clearly losing the fight and they're not letting up, then I have to go to plan B, sadly, but necessarily. That's just the real world; pray you never find yourself in the same situation.

Or you can picture yourself in that situation now, maybe it'll change your perspective on the case (if you're not close-minded already)?

Or if not that, it'll "inspire" you to get protection (pepper spray / gun) to carry just in case someone does brutally attack you one day on the streets.
Johnny D

Buffalo, NY

#15 Jul 6, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
I record Jane Velez Mitchell on my DVR every night just to see what they're debating on the trial now, and they were debating about who was screaming for help, so I thought I'd post my reasons for strongly believing that the scream was coming from Zimmerman.
Really???

Your opinion comes from what other people believe?

Then I don't value your opinion.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#16 Jul 6, 2013
Johnny D wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
Your opinion comes from what other people believe?
Then I don't value your opinion.
No. My opinion comes from my own reasoning and logic. They're simply debating the situation, and one side I happen to agree with. I make up my own mind; no one leads me like a sheep into what I'll then believe. Trust me. I'm very skeptical and question a lot of things; especially question a lot of the mainstream media today.

But if they're debating a topic, I'll form my own opinion, then see who agrees with that opinion.

Stop jumping to conclusions. ;-)
Johnny D

Buffalo, NY

#17 Jul 6, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
No. My opinion comes from my own reasoning and logic. They're simply debating the situation, and one side I happen to agree with. I make up my own mind; no one leads me like a sheep into what I'll then believe. Trust me. I'm very skeptical and question a lot of things; especially question a lot of the mainstream media today.
But if they're debating a topic, I'll form my own opinion, then see who agrees with that opinion.
Stop jumping to conclusions. ;-)
You can only hope that they are debating the situation with 100% fact or your opinion will be flawed. Having watched Jane Velez Mitchell at length during the Casey Anthony trial I would say any opinion you form would be inaccurate.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#18 Jul 6, 2013
Johnny D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can only hope that they are debating the situation with 100% fact or your opinion will be flawed. Having watched Jane Velez Mitchell at length during the Casey Anthony trial I would say any opinion you form would be inaccurate.
They just keep repeating the actual recording of the scream from that night. Maybe they left out something? I don't know. All I'm going on is simple: the scream for HELP heard over the phone; that's it. I'm not being led by anything *they* say in the debate. Huge difference. The debate just pushed me to wanting to post about it on the forum; that's all.
Johnny D

Buffalo, NY

#19 Jul 6, 2013
Rachel Jeantel said it was Zimmerman yelling for help. A point I hope Don West drives home during closing arguments.

#20 Jul 6, 2013
Johnny D wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet here we have ANOTHER closed minded ignoramus who choses certain parts of the facts to fit their biased opinion of what really happened..
"SANFORD, Fla.-- A former neighbor of George Zimmerman testified Wednesday that she heard a boy's cry for help shortly before hearing the firing of a gun.
But Jayne Surdyka also testified on the third day of testimony in Zimmerman's murder trial that she heard multiple gunshots, "pop, pop, pop."
"hearing the firing of a gun"

"she heard multiple gun shots"

Who are you trying to fool.

#21 Jul 6, 2013
Johnny D wrote:
Rachel Jeantel said it was Zimmerman yelling for help. A point I hope Don West drives home during closing arguments.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/28/tray...

Read the first paragraph, idiot.
SkidMarxxx

Enfield, CT

#23 Jul 6, 2013
The only thing that mattered Zimmerman took the trash out, I thank him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 5 min Ingwe Temujin 17
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,189,623
Why do Black Males always "Fake Sickness" all t... 6 min KIP 9
HATRED is the door to SATAN. Do not enter! 12 min Big Knob 7
Black women and their BUTTS!!!! 13 min iamcuriousnow 12
My Homosexual Encounter At Chat Avenue. 16 min iamcuriousnow 5
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 16 min Go Blue Forever 1,297
This is not an AA Forum. It is a hate group site. 20 min iamcuriousnow 17
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 30 min Carly HI YAH 108,917
All women prefer white men 1 hr hackney 2,523
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Don Barros Serrano 31,145
More from around the web