|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Killing?

Look, I'm Caucasian Hispanic and I don't blacks, but I don't believe in violence... SPECIALLY MURDER!

Blacks are dumb, ugly and annoying, but I wouldn't kill a fly.

You should be ashamed of yourself!!

You need to be nicer to these dumb f8ctards we call black people!

>:(

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

lord of chaos
blk ppl have stood up and fought against the entire country before, blk ppl fought for civil rights that these other minorities are benefiting from
13% of the population stood up against the other 87%

youre not saying anything that matters
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

aZiya wrote:
lord of chaos
blk ppl have stood up and fought against the entire country before, blk ppl fought for civil rights that these other minorities are benefiting from
13% of the population stood up against the other 87%
youre not saying anything that matters
87%??? You imply that every non-black was fighting against black people? Wrong... There are many other oppressed peoples besides blacks, obviously.

And nobody else fought for civil rights? You don't know USA history very well.
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Lord_of_Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>what color are you?
All humans are some shade of brown.
757 CitiesReppa

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

THX00451 wrote:
Thank God these Mexicans have overtaken our slave descendants, displaced them as the largest most important minority, and continue their long-standing practice of "culling the herd".
Actually theyve come to breed you out fck your daughters and take "their land" back...and they are too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
87%??? You imply that every non-black was fighting against black people? Wrong... There are many other oppressed peoples besides blacks, obviously.
And nobody else fought for civil rights? You don't know USA history very well.
what? you skip the first comment that advocates violence and murder to say something about my post???

lol

go2hell
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>what? you skip the first comment that advocates violence and murder to say something about my post???
lol
go2hell
Screw you, I'm sick of your idiotic reactionary racism. Responding to those drooling racists is a waste, as they're saying nothing "I hate black" oh how profound. Waste of time.

But you actually put out these false sociological notions, based on your own racism, in which you attempt to discredit everyone else and pretend it has historical validity...

And I see you couldn't respond to my comment... typically. That is your usual tactic, pretend you're "above it all"... but the fact is, you're just WRONG.
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Lord_of_Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>I asked you what fking color you are?
I told you, we're all brown, now lose the attitude, boy, or I'll hurt you.
WhyIsThat

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

THX00451 wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be the most concise and accurate description of Negroes I have ever seen.
Thank you.
Not really, I forgot to mention the fact that blacks are bisexual, how their breaths smell like a rotten ass and acknowledged their mutant buttocks.

:P
757 CitiesReppa

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

THX00451 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another sub-literate slave descendant weighs in...
Dumb ape.
LMAO. Oh, you understand...yeah, you understand.LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you, I'm sick of your idiotic reactionary racism. Responding to those drooling racists is a waste, as they're saying nothing "I hate black" oh how profound. Waste of time.
But you actually put out these false sociological notions, based on your own racism, in which you attempt to discredit everyone else and pretend it has historical validity...
And I see you couldn't respond to my comment... typically. That is your usual tactic, pretend you're "above it all"... but the fact is, you're just WRONG.
That's what you all want us to do is ignore racism like its silly YOU are telling me that racism is not serious and should be accepted because it doesn't mean anything
Fuck you dirty bytch
Like I said Blk ppl stood up against the MAJORITY of this country time and time again bytch
Kiss my black reactionary azz
Born1988

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

We keep telling you people this but you refuse to listen. NO ONE LIKE BLACK PEOPLE. YOUR THE SCUM OF THE EARTH.

Every time we tell you the truth you people come back against us with one of your delusional fairy tells about how you are loved all over the world and Whites are hated all over the world. The problem is, Blacks are hated ten times more than Whites all over the world.
jen from brooklyn

Middle Village, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
All humans are some shade of brown.
Oh yeah sure-I'm as White as they come and am proud of it.
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>That's what you all want us to do is ignore racism like its silly YOU are telling me that racism is not serious and should be accepted because it doesn't mean anything
Fuck you dirty bytch
Like I said Blk ppl stood up against the MAJORITY of this country time and time again bytch
Kiss my black reactionary azz
I said racism is acceptable? You lie, as you must to cover your own hypocrisy. I said these white racists are too stupid to bother with. At least I'm bothering with YOUR racism, so you should be flattered.

I also did not deny that black people have struggled, I only objected to your pretense that nobody else did. In fact nearly everyone has. What happened at Haymarket Square? Blake Mt.? The Blowout? Wounded Knee?

Your attitude doesn't help. We need solidarity, not your racist reactionary divisiveness.
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Born1988 wrote:
We keep telling you people this but you refuse to listen. NO ONE LIKE BLACK PEOPLE. YOUR THE SCUM OF THE EARTH.
Every time we tell you the truth you people come back against us with one of your delusional fairy tells about how you are loved all over the world and Whites are hated all over the world. The problem is, Blacks are hated ten times more than Whites all over the world.
You moron do you think you're in power? You think corporate power gives a damn because your ass is white? Chump.
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

jen from brooklyn wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yeah sure-I'm as White as they come and am proud of it.
You're brown. The human skin pigment is melanin. The background of your computer screen is white. You're brown, moron.
arnum

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

well how come they always kill weak blacks never some strong criminal black or something
arnum

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

they always kill nerds and little girls..
arnum

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

whites don't kill black people they enslave black people.. it's a difference..
PTBW Forever

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Lord_of_Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>you must be white,I only hear white liberals talk like that.
I am a pro white right winger and I talk like that.

because it is true, we are all people of color and we are all a shade of brown.

That doesn't mean that whiteness doesn't mean shit though, we are a part of that human color spectrum that needs to be preserved.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••