I know I'm wrong for not wanting Blac...
StoneDlove

Horsham, UK

#66 Aug 24, 2013
The Conscienceness21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. I get that, but I don't call names. So please conduct yourself professionally. Thanks.
This is a black forum with focus on black people. You are not focused on black people, your focus is outside the race. There are many many IR forums or general forums for you to enjoy.
Also there will be many IRBM to advise you and share their experiences with you.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#67 Aug 24, 2013
My gay friend said he also like to stick it deep in the a**. He wants to dominate you submissivebottomboyjoey27.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#69 Aug 24, 2013
I want to want black women, but women of other races drive me crazy. HELP. I'm not a scrub BTW. I work go to school and to church regularly, but I can't bring my self to desire black women with the fire that I do for other women. I know it's wrong HELP!!
It's okay Hun it's called a preference. I'm bi and I personally find black women more attractive then any other race of women but that just my preference. All races have their own beauties but i prefer black women. When it comes to guys the only black men I find attractive are dark skin black men. I'm not attracted to light skin black men or other biracials. Despite the stereotypes all over the Internet black woman have no problem when it comes to men. Black men and woman are still together. I don't know about you but i get out of the house and i see black on black relationships all the time. You're going by shit people on the internet are saying which is that black woman are being left alone. lmao That's a joke!! Yeah there's a lot of "interracial relationships" but black women are getting use to it and don't care there looking for men who are attracted to them. Im not saying theres not black women who get jealous because there is some that do. But because its becoming so common everyone in general regardless of race is getting used to it. Personally as a biracial I love seeing "interracial relationships" it doesn't bother me at all.

Since: Aug 13

Los Angeles, CA

#71 Aug 24, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone give you that sort of response?

BW are over bm and their white worship

we dont want men like you
Ok.

Los Angeles, CA

#72 Aug 24, 2013
StoneDlove wrote:
<quoted text>This is a black forum with focus on black people. You are not focused on black people, your focus is outside the race. There are many many IR forums or general forums for you to enjoy.
Also there will be many IRBM to advise you and share their experiences with you.
Yea I'm new to topix. I haven't quite found my way around it.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#73 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Right. I get that, but I don't call names. So please conduct yourself professionally. Thanks.
Oh please!...lol. Go to h#ll stupid...lmao. I don't care about you. You and your self hating dumb butt. Hate your own color! MORON!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#74 Aug 24, 2013
I want to want black women, but women of other races drive me crazy. HELP. I'm not a scrub BTW. I work go to school and to church regularly, but I can't bring my self to desire black women with the fire that I do for other women. I know it's wrong HELP!!
maybe it starts from looking in the mirror.. Self hate is such a terrible thang. Only if ya was good løokin

Los Angeles, CA

#75 Aug 24, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please!...lol. Go to h#ll stupid...lmao. I don't care about you. You and your self hating dumb butt. Hate your own color! MORON!
Are you a child? Because your name calling skills are better than my eight year -old nieces. If you don't care... Stop commenting.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#76 Aug 24, 2013
Was wondering.. Would u pick a fat freckled ww over say.. Ur average bw.. Cause lets face it.. U kinda do look like kunta kente.. Lol

Los Angeles, CA

#77 Aug 24, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>maybe it starts from looking in the mirror.. Self hate is such a terrible thang. Only if ya was good løokin
What do you mean?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#78 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
u type like an intelligent white guy.. Why u pretending to be black. If u looking 4 serious answerz.. Ask urself first.. Would any bw find u.. Attractive.. One thang boy.. Unlike the primitive answerz u get from negras.. Samoans will out wit, out think and out smart anything u say.. Its called logical equastrian stratros answerz..

Los Angeles, CA

#79 Aug 24, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Was wondering.. Would u pick a fat freckled ww over say.. Ur average bw.. Cause lets face it.. U kinda do look like kunta kente.. Lol
Lol. That's funny I'm not even offended because you kind look like a fat George Lopez. But to answer your question hell no there's no way I would date a fat WW. But I honestly don't think that I hate myself. What have you read here that would lead you to believe that?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#80 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
What do you mean?
aye take a pic.. Im sure ur a good lookin lad.. Ha ha ha ha.. Not ur brother.. U.. And write 21 on ur forehead.. In white paint.. Please..

Los Angeles, CA

#81 Aug 24, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>u type like an intelligent white guy.. Why u pretending to be black. If u looking 4 serious answerz.. Ask urself first.. Would any bw find u.. Attractive.. One thang boy.. Unlike the primitive answerz u get from negras.. Samoans will out wit, out think and out smart anything u say.. Its called logical equastrian stratros answerz..
That's funny because you type like a dumb black guy. Intentionally misspelling words and completely ignoring proper punctuation. But thank you for the compliment because I really am black. Secondly, I know a lot if dumb Samoans. So if you are as intelligent as you say you are I'm pretty sure it has to do less with the fact that you are samoan and more to do with the fact that you are half Irish. So yea....

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#82 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Lol. That's funny I'm not even offended because you kind look like a fat George Lopez. But to answer your question hell no there's no way I would date a fat WW. But I honestly don't think that I hate myself. What have you read here that would lead you to believe that?
lol.. And u look like a fat bernie mack.. Again.. How can bw desire u.. If u obese brother.. Answerz please.. By the way.. Im buff.. Every1 know im not built like u.. U man enough to post ur pic.. U self hating tomgirl.. Again what wrong with fat freckle ww..

Los Angeles, CA

#83 Aug 24, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>aye take a pic.. Im sure ur a good lookin lad.. Ha ha ha ha.. Not ur brother.. U.. And write 21 on ur forehead.. In white paint.. Please..
Ok ok but Only if you show us your shaven vagina With a red whistle And studded tassels first and you've got a deal.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#84 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
What do you mean?
im callin u a lil sissy boy.. Again post ur pic.. R u that fat u cant post ur pic.. Again.. What bout a bm.. With hairy armpits.. Or a bw.. Lol.. Who u pick.. Ha ha ha ha ha

Los Angeles, CA

#85 Aug 24, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. And u look like a fat bernie mack.. Again.. How can bw desire u.. If u obese brother.. Answerz please.. By the way.. Im buff.. Every1 know im not built like u.. U man enough to post ur pic.. U self hating tomgirl.. Again what wrong with fat freckle ww..
Uhh huh. You have got to be the dumbest guy to comment in this forum thus far (Seriously go back and look at some of the comments none as ignorant as yours) Absolutely nothing productive to say. So unless you're interested in getting back on topic this conversation is over. GN

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#86 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok ok but Only if you show us your shaven vagina With a red whistle And studded tassels first and you've got a deal.
huh... Just warning u my samoan sausage quite fat.. U a girl. I never wanted to see ur private parts.. U sick man. Please face and titz only
Baking

El Sobrante, CA

#87 Aug 24, 2013
why is everyone being mean to black women these days? now I'm scared when I finish school and face the real world. Just seeing how these people bully this black lady in the video below.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T888CD98GQLJI...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,384,203
Dear White People 2 min Kato 26
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 3 min dcool 869
The racist History Channel (Oct '11) 4 min Numb Diggers 32
Snoop Dogg blasts 'Roots' 6 min luvher 10
Oregon P.D. are Punks 7 min Kato 275
I do not like black men 8 min enoch powell 107
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 31 min You knew 134,516
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 53 min SadButTrue 199
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 45,006
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 2 hr Sadbuttrue 102
More from around the web