I know I'm wrong for not wanting Blac...
soul system

Toledo, OH

#476 Aug 29, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>aye u say that every day when looking in the mirror.. Lol u dat ugly.. Ha ha ha ha
Zuhahahuhah!! You're not funny!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#477 Aug 29, 2013
soul system wrote:
<quoted text>
Zuhahahuhah!! You're not funny!
i too wouldnt laugh if u were looking in da mirror.. U geeky looking goofball.. Ha ha ha ha ha, no woman want u..
BlackMale Misotheist

Jacksonville, FL

#478 Aug 29, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> Bm fix yourselves then the black community will follow!!!
I agree.

Since: Aug 13

Los Angeles, CA

#479 Aug 29, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>aye.. If i was that ugly.. Like u i wouldnt have my pic up.. Like i worry.. U dl bradda.. Stick to bm.. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.. Man u sound ugly. Lol
But your fat clearly from your pic.

Los Angeles, CA

#480 Aug 29, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>i too wouldnt laugh if u were looking in da mirror.. U geeky looking goofball.. Ha ha ha ha ha, no woman want u..
Why don't you ever speak properly? You over-use the ellipses. Is it because you are unfamiliar with how to form a complete and whole sentence. Wait... are you a HS drop out?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#481 Aug 29, 2013
The Conscienceness21 wrote:
<quoted text>
But your fat clearly from your pic.
aye ur fat black and look like flava fav and dont need to see ur picture homie.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#482 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Why don't you ever speak properly? You over-use the ellipses. Is it because you are unfamiliar with how to form a complete and whole sentence. Wait... are you a HS drop out?
like me asking you to post your pic.. Better not. Then we see why bw not into bm.. Ha ha ha ha ha ha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#483 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
ever asked the question u lil fat sambo.. Why ur negra woman feel the same way bout bm.. Maybe cause u too dark, nappy and to thugish.. But ya too dumb to think.. Huh, that im mobile txting.

Los Angeles, CA

#484 Aug 29, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>ever asked the question u lil fat sambo.. Why ur negra woman feel the same way bout bm.. Maybe cause u too dark, nappy and to thugish.. But ya too dumb to think.. Huh, that im mobile txting.
What? I can't understand what your saying. English must be your second language. Wait... are you an illegal?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#485 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
What? I can't understand what your saying. English must be your second language. Wait... are you an illegal?
how bout this.. Maybe the reasoan you, havent got your pic up.. Is the same reason bw dont like your black face.. Smiles now go play with your white doll.. You lil black slave.
soul system

Toledo, OH

#486 Aug 29, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>i too wouldnt laugh if u were looking in da mirror.. U geeky looking goofball.. Ha ha ha ha ha, no woman want u..
Lame jokes.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#487 Aug 29, 2013
soul system wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame jokes.
heres another.. What do u do when u look in the mirror.. Checking out why ur bumhole so big.. Lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#488 Aug 29, 2013
Morale of the lame joke.. Is when ya bm. Are drunk.. Keep ur pant up and undies on.. Too many brotherz on the dl.. Lol

Los Angeles, CA

#489 Aug 30, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>how bout this.. Maybe the reasoan you, havent got your pic up.. Is the same reason bw dont like your black face.. Smiles now go play with your white doll.. You lil black slave.
Was that you attempt to speak English properly? I find it funny that you criticize black people's intelligence on this website but you cannot properly formulate a sentence. I learned how to write a complete sentence in third grade. And everyone knows that every time you use an elipses You use three dots not two
"..."
The word is "reason" not reasoan
Honestly I think some slaves speak English better than you do. So why don't you do everyone on this website a favor go get some pussy instead of spending all day commenting, or you can go to the Mexican Forum and get your stupid ass out of the Black Forum. I don't think anyone knows why you're here, because you haven't posted one productive comment.
soul system

Toledo, OH

#490 Aug 30, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>heres another.. What do u do when u look in the mirror.. Checking out why ur bumhole so big.. Lol..
don't quit your day job.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#491 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Was that you attempt to speak English properly? I find it funny that you criticize black people's intelligence on this website but you cannot properly formulate a sentence. I learned how to write a complete sentence in third grade. And everyone knows that every time you use an elipses You use three dots not two
"..."
The word is "reason" not reasoan
Honestly I think some slaves speak English better than you do. So why don't you do everyone on this website a favor go get some pussy instead of spending all day commenting, or you can go to the Mexican Forum and get your stupid ass out of the Black Forum. I don't think anyone knows why you're here, because you haven't posted one productive comment.
dumb negra.. Im mobile txting. Not typing on a keyboard. Secondly is this a spelling bee contest. Now shud up and post your pic.. Again what if bw dont like your black face.. You okay with that

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#492 Aug 30, 2013
soul system wrote:
<quoted text>
don't quit your day job.
heres another lame joke.. What happens when u find your family clock stolen.. Dont worry some stupid bm got it round his neck.. Ha ha ha ha ha.. Now learn nicca u dont need to cuss.. In order to be funny.. Unless u ugly.. Cuss ur fugly heads off. Lol
soul system

Toledo, OH

#493 Aug 30, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>heres another lame joke.. What happens when u find your family clock stolen.. Dont worry some stupid bm got it round his neck.. Ha ha ha ha ha.. Now learn nicca u dont need to cuss.. In order to be funny.. Unless u ugly.. Cuss ur fugly heads off. Lol
Lmaooo.
Jaycee

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#494 Aug 30, 2013
Its because you live in a white culture that has indoctrinated everyone from a young age what is attractive & what isn't! Some are more susceptible to it that others.Thats why you get so many black women disliking how they look & try to lighten their skin, dye & straighten their hair, or wear blue contacts.Things have changed slightly for the better as there isn't so much emphasis on blondes recently & there are finally black female sex symbols at last ( even tho they are light skinned ) But you have been told what is attractive, its up to you to change your mindset,see the beauty within your own race & stop being a sheep.If all black males thought the same as you what would happen to our race.I have no problem in black men finding white women attractive,i find beauty in all races & dont have a type.but I hate it when they only bother with white women or actually class them as better or more attractive than black women.

Los Angeles, CA

#495 Aug 30, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>dumb negra.. Im mobile txting. Not typing on a keyboard. Secondly is this a spelling bee contest. Now shud up and post your pic.. Again what if bw dont like your black face.. You okay with that
What? Are you from England who says "mobile texting?" GTFOH. lol news flash I'm "mobile texting" too. I think your just dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Cheech the Conser... 1,508,678
Why aren't half black-half East Indian consider... (Nov '08) 1 min Star 127
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 6 min misfit 0676 2,026
Black Israelites! Answer these questions. 8 min Mike 2
Can not handle the truth 11 min Mike 6
Is Chicago The Next Detroit? 17 min Mike 7
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 23 min Ted 1,415
White men are the solution for the single black... 52 min The Power Of Mast... 137
TRUMPCARE ~ is DEAD!! 1 hr I build-they come 32
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 4 hr The Rebel 3,928
More from around the web