I know I'm wrong for not wanting Blac...
jussayn

Richmond, VA

#322 Aug 27, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
If it was a black womam who created a thread like yours " I know I'm wrong for not wanting black men but I can't help it" she'd be virtually lynched.
So yeah...
There's nothing wrong. It's just your preferences.
But why is this? Why should it be considered wrong on either side when your life is your own to do as you see fit? Well, in hopes that you do not impede on the civil rights of others, anyway?
Lola

Toulouse, France

#323 Aug 27, 2013
The Conscienceness21 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's absolutely wrong. Black Men And women alike do care(not about me in particular but about the issue in general). That's why people like TMBR and cogito2 speak about it so passionately. This is probably the most important issue in the black community(not interracial dating per se but BM+BW relations so I think it's wrong to say you no one cares.
Let me ask you something? Would you have devoted 25 comments To the price of nacho cheese in Guadalajara, Mexico if you didn't care about it? Absolutely not! Yet you have devoted several comments to this thread which leads me to believe that even you care about it in some capacity.
Why are you trying to make something out of nothing? Everyone is telling you to do whatever you want to do so let it go.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#324 Aug 27, 2013
jussayn wrote:
<quoted text>
But why is this? Why should it be considered wrong on either side when your life is your own to do as you see fit? Well, in hopes that you do not impede on the civil rights of others, anyway?
What ?

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#325 Aug 27, 2013
Xiomara wrote:
<quoted text> Growing up as a young black girl with a lightskinned mom who called my dark father the most racist disturbing names when he would leave for work, he worked two jobs, just to support us. I was the only one who would speak up for my dad. It's true light skinned blacl females uses dark men for their own financial gains.. She was soo mean and cheated on my dad. He left her. I left with my dad and he treated me like i was the greatest thing on this earth. I don't believe in interracial dating because its mothing wrong with our men.. Its us who chose to walk out on them for a good rool in the hay. My dad passed last year my mom didn't even attended his wake or burial. Black women can be a beast at times, cause we choose to ne ;-)
Some BM have to learn the hard way.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#328 Aug 27, 2013
Xiomara wrote:
<quoted text> Growing up as a young black girl with a lightskinned mom who called my dark father the most racist disturbing names when he would leave for work, he worked two jobs, just to support us. I was the only one who would speak up for my dad. It's true light skinned blacl females uses dark men for their own financial gains.. She was soo mean and cheated on my dad. He left her. I left with my dad and he treated me like i was the greatest thing on this earth. I don't believe in interracial dating because its mothing wrong with our men.. Its us who chose to walk out on them for a good rool in the hay. My dad passed last year my mom didn't even attended his wake or burial. Black women can be a beast at times, cause we choose to ne ;-)
sorry but you can't stereotype all light skin females because of your mom it doesn't work that way! That's how she was not everyone! Light skin bw don't use dark skin men lol! It's usually dark skin men who put them on a pedstal because they are light
Wayne X

Plymouth, UK

#329 Aug 27, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> sorry but you can't stereotype all light skin females because of your mom it doesn't work that way! That's how she was not everyone! Light skin bw don't use dark skin men lol! It's usually dark skin men who put them on a pedstal because they are light
I hope you don't buy that bullsht story?

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#330 Aug 27, 2013
dab399 wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you TimeforHonest. The whole AA culture is f*cked up & there will be no love & unity between BM & BW. There will always be hate between the two groups.
Why do the vast majority seem to deny this??

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#331 Aug 27, 2013
The Conscienceness21 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's absolutely wrong. Black Men And women alike do care(not about me in particular but about the issue in general). That's why people like TMBR and cogito2 speak about it so passionately. This is probably the most important issue in the black community(not interracial dating per se but BM+BW relations so I think it's wrong to say you no one cares.
Let me ask you something? Would you have devoted 25 comments To the price of nacho cheese in Guadalajara, Mexico if you didn't care about it? Absolutely not! Yet you have devoted several comments to this thread which leads me to believe that even you care about it in some capacity.
I think it's a double edged sword. A few black women have gotten on tv crying about BM/WW and making stupid claims that WW are stealing our black menz, oh lordy! But this was in the past and even then black women still said that they wasn't concerned where black men choose to lay their hats. Today most black women are just not worried about black men's color complexes or obsessions to nonblacks. What black women are saying to black men to be with who ever you want because black women are going to do the same but for black men to stop ridiculing black women as a reason for their deciding to chase nonblack women. That's it in a nutshell. Now about the nacho cheese, yes I would write 25 responses to that thread if I was some how negatively being associated with the raise in prices of the cheese.

Level 8

Location hidden

#332 Aug 27, 2013
Corrections:

What black women are saying to black men to be with who ever you want because black women are going to do the same but for black men to stop ridiculing black women as a reason for black men deciding to chase nonblack women.

Level 8

Location hidden

#333 Aug 27, 2013
dab399 wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree,I dont need to tell these women that I'm dating other women. That's no one's business. I have a right to my privacy just like everybody else. I'm not married nor do I need to elaborate to anyone.
Dating someone isn't the same as just saying hi bye or just shaking hands. Dating is more personal and feelings be they small or great are involved. With your theory that it's no one's business is like her not telling you that she has HIV, crabs or herpes. You would want know right even though you feel that it's her privacy.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#335 Aug 27, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Dating someone isn't the same as just saying hi bye or just shaking hands. Dating is more personal and feelings be they small or great are involved. With your theory that it's no one's business is like her not telling you that she has HIV, crabs or herpes. You would want know right even though you feel that it's her privacy.
Capree you should lick my Hemmoroids. Maybe then they can stop itching.

Level 8

Location hidden

#338 Aug 27, 2013
dab399 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed 1000%. Black women dont care who black men date & it's the vast majority of them & you're right. They dont care if I date white or non black women just like I dont care who black women date & it's none of my business who they date just like it's none of their business who I date. People are going to date who ever they want & there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Though some black women love and only want black men, many other black women if they had not been conditioned by parents, the community, society etc.. that black men are the only real men, black men are their only options or that black women date/marry nonblack men are sell-outs, then I feel there would have been far more black women dating nonblack men or coming out about their preferences for nonblack men. Now this is starting happen and it's good think because nobody owes or owns anyone else.

Level 4

Location hidden

#339 Aug 27, 2013
dab399 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetheart,I dont know why. I know I'm not denying it. It's a fact of what you're saying stands correct 1000%.
Do you think somehow highlighting this would at least bring discussion to those who rush to do something about it or at least provide a smoother transition? There's too much hurt feelings and resentment along with violence and abuse for the denial to continue.

Level 4

Location hidden

#340 Aug 27, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Though some black women love and only want black men, many other black women if they had not been conditioned by parents, the community, society etc.. that black men are the only real men, black men are their only options or that black women date/marry nonblack men are sell-outs, then I feel there would have been far more black women dating nonblack men or coming out about their preferences for nonblack men. Now this is starting happen and it's good think because nobody owes or owns anyone else.
Brilliant. You mentioned owing and owning - this is the mentality I notice from BM who approach me and I often wondered where it came from since the majority of them had no appeal to me.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#341 Aug 27, 2013
Xiomara wrote:
<quoted text> Topix has soo many gay white males impersonating blackwomen its hard to tell who's who! Im lightskin and my man never worships my skinskin. I never treated him the way my mon did my dad! It's not a game ;-)
you might be white yourself because that story you have is really ODD on topix when a story is strange it's usually a troll tryin to pit people against each other or make trouble

Since: Aug 13

Los Angeles, CA

#342 Aug 27, 2013
jussayn wrote:
<quoted text>I hope this isn't a fake post, but no... you're not wrong for this. Your preference is just that... YOURS. Date and love who you wish. You only have one life to live and that's your own. You can't waste it trying to live for and satisfy others. They'll tell you that you're wrong for something else if it isn't this! Btw, I am a BW. No hate here.

Level 4

Location hidden

#345 Aug 27, 2013
dab399 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. There's too much hurt feelings & believe me TimeforHonesty,my feelings have been hurt by too many people of where I get to the point of either get angry or by crying because I'm a man that dont like to cry so I bottle up my emotions or I want to get violent which I'm not going to go there at all. There will never be any discussion at all.
I'm sorry - I don't understand your response. So black people should and will continue hurting one another until the end if time?

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#348 Aug 27, 2013
dab399 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed 1000%. Black women dont care who black men date & it's the vast majority of them & you're right. They dont care if I date white or non black women just like I dont care who black women date & it's none of my business who they date just like it's none of their business who I date. People are going to date who ever they want & there's nothing anyone can do about it.
It's about bm insulting bw and also insulting bw to other men who are not black when they ir that has always been the main issue. Bm who need to drag bw's name through the dirt is my only problem here.

Level 4

Location hidden

#350 Aug 27, 2013
dab399 wrote:
<quoted text>
No,that's not what I'm saying. Even when I reason with them of why they have hatred for one another they're not going to listen to anything I have to say. I dont know what else to say.
I see. Ya...I don't know what more can be done. I wish BM and BW believed in friendships amongst one another and not simply quick sexual gratification or greeting over on the other. I appreciate the honesty.

Level 4

Location hidden

#351 Aug 27, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
<quoted text> It's about bm insulting bw and also insulting bw to other men who are not black when they ir that has always been the main issue. Bm who need to drag bw's name through the dirt is my only problem here.
EXACTLY and for what? They look incredibly dumb and desperate doing so. Also, I don't appreciate the amount of loser BM approaching me and my friends. They are distractions that add up to wasting too much of our time. Get a clue, find your fellow loser women and stay with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Real 135,936
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,394,441
How can we protect white women from evil white ... 15 min Jax 198
Tranny Skype chat tonite! 21 min guest 3
The UK has left the EU 22 min lol 34
Hard proof The elites want blacks to be treated... 30 min lol 6
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 56 min Moses 32,533
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Drilling for the ... 1,287
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 46,243
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 6 hr M Wilson 77
More from around the web