I know I'm wrong for not wanting Black Women but I cant help it.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Since: Aug 13

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 23, 2013
I want to want black women, but women of other races drive me crazy. HELP. I'm not a scrub BTW. I work go to school and to church regularly, but I can't bring my self to desire black women with the fire that I do for other women. I know it's wrong HELP!!

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#3 Aug 24, 2013
It's just your preference a lot of black women can agree with you and say that they just don't and can't for whatever reason desire black men. Actually, this applies to every race of people.

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 24, 2013
Why do you think you need help? Man up! Stand strong and steadfast for what you like and want. And don't feel the need to apologise for your actions, just man up already!

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Aug 24, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
It's just your preference a lot of black women can agree with you and say that they just don't and can't for whatever reason desire black men. Actually, this applies to every race of people.
I appreciate your response. The "just my preference" Idea would be fine If I did not know for a fact that most of my black male friends were thinking the exact same way. It seems like more and more black men my age are making their preference non-black. Because of this preference I worry about black women, and what will become of them. I want to want them but the breezy easy going nature (generally) of non black women is just delightful. Idk.

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 24, 2013
Patch The Bird Dog wrote:
You don't need help, you are normal, black females are becoming less desirable by black men every day for more reasons then I care to remember.
Name a few of yours for me???
Rabbit Proof Fence

Sweden

#7 Aug 24, 2013
The Conscienceness21 wrote:
I want to want black women, but women of other races drive me crazy. HELP. I'm not a scrub BTW. I work go to school and to church regularly, but I can't bring my self to desire black women with the fire that I do for other women. I know it's wrong HELP!!
Pride always comes before a fall and God sees everything.Your arrogance will be your downfall mark my words.You know exactly what I mean so don't act like you dont know.

“Nice guys always finish last”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Aug 24, 2013
Don't feel like it's wrong because it isn't wrong. Everyone has an attraction to a particular type of person or group. If you find it naturally that you don't want one group, then take it as is. You have to make yourself happy before trying to make someone else happy. Don't ever date someone out of pity. I don't find Asian women attractive nor have I desired them and probably never will. They will be ok because for every person who doesn't want them, there will always be someone out there who will want them (Asian women that is). For black women who do have a problem with men like yourself, they know what they need to do to attract men of their own race or other races. If not, then they will learn to become accustomed to the single life. The single life isn't so bad if you get used to it enough. You have no reason to feel bad. Naturally either you find people desirable or you don't. Don't ever force it.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Aug 24, 2013
Liberal Counselor wrote:
Black women are repulsive.
Most are indeed. It's usually the ones who are either rich (because their parents can afford them the good moralized environment and the higher education) or they are the "Oreos." Outside of that, it's a lose lose situation.

#12 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I appreciate your response. The "just my preference" Idea would be fine If I did not know for a fact that most of my black male friends were thinking the exact same way. It seems like more and more black men my age are making their preference non-black. Because of this preference I worry about black women, and what will become of them. I want to want them but the breezy easy going nature (generally) of non black women is just delightful. Idk.
I find this statement to be condescending. If you have traveled around the U.S and the globe then maybe you would realize that just because a few of you and your friends feel this way doesn't make it true for other black men, so no need to worry about the well being of black women. They don't need your pity party, black women will be just fine. I mean you and your friends exist so there must be black men out there who would prefer black women over non black women and vice versa for black men.
alfie

Welwyn Garden City, UK

#13 Aug 24, 2013
that's right stay away from the sheboons-everyone else does.....

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Aug 24, 2013
Rabbit Proof Fence wrote:
<quoted text>Pride always comes before a fall and God sees everything.Your arrogance will be your downfall mark my words.You know exactly what I mean so don't act like you dont know.
I'm not arrogant. I just told you a little about myself to help you understand that I'm not a good for nothing kind of guy, because a lot of people in this website seem to think that most black guys are (justifiably so btw).

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Aug 24, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>I find this statement to be condescending. If you have traveled around the U.S and the globe then maybe you would realize that just because a few of you and your friends feel this way doesn't make it true for other black men, so no need to worry about the well being of black women. They don't need your pity party, black women will be just fine. I mean you and your friends exist so there must be black men out there who would prefer black women over non black women and vice versa for black men.
Oh ok... I don't mean to pity black women. It just seems like black women always complain about the shortage of black men, and I thought that IRD was most definitely a contributing factor. If you disagree so be it.

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Aug 24, 2013
Hollister 66 wrote:
Don't feel like it's wrong because it isn't wrong. Everyone has an attraction to a particular type of person or group. If you find it naturally that you don't want one group, then take it as is. You have to make yourself happy before trying to make someone else happy. Don't ever date someone out of pity. I don't find Asian women attractive nor have I desired them and probably never will. They will be ok because for every person who doesn't want them, there will always be someone out there who will want them (Asian women that is). For black women who do have a problem with men like yourself, they know what they need to do to attract men of their own race or other races. If not, then they will learn to become accustomed to the single life. The single life isn't so bad if you get used to it enough. You have no reason to feel bad. Naturally either you find people desirable or you don't. Don't ever force it.
Like and agreed:-)
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

#17 Aug 24, 2013
do you want a non black girl that wears make up and has long hair

“The biggest risk you take”

Level 4

Since: May 13

is not taking one

#18 Aug 24, 2013
Be with someone who makes you happy. God Bless.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#19 Aug 24, 2013
If it was a black womam who created a thread like yours " I know I'm wrong for not wanting black men but I can't help it" she'd be virtually lynched.

So yeah...

There's nothing wrong. It's just your preferences.
StoneDlove

London, UK

#20 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh ok... I don't mean to pity black women. It just seems like black women always complain about the shortage of black men, and I thought that IRD was most definitely a contributing factor. If you disagree so be it.
BW are a minority on your country, so only a small percentage of non black men need to date them, to fill the gap that you leave.
Your sexual desires say a lot about you. They say that you no longer wish to be black or to have descendents that will be black.
Blackness isn't a prison, you are free to leave.
DOLPHIN

Brighton, UK

#21 Aug 24, 2013
woaw all the responses were mature no cussing,thats what i expect from topix good day everyone
tophuman

Louisville, KY

#22 Aug 24, 2013
youve been brainwashed by media and present day culture to feel bad about something over which you have no control. dont be afraid of being labeled a racist. "racist" is a ten cent word these days. our culture equates racism alongside murder, and child molestation. god forbid that your just not attracted to AA's.

#23 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Its not about whether I agree or disagree, its about the facts of life. No matter how you trolls slice it, no one can deny black women of their right to be in love with someone who loves them back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When will 500 years white rule be officially de... 3 min Tme 5
Indians HATE white people (Jun '14) 5 min Tme 17
Robert Mugabe is the greatest 9 min Tme 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,216,686
"JOHNNY" why did early foreign born white sett... 15 min Tme 10
Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egypt and NON-... (Nov '12) 1 hr dkanela 7,699
News Confessions of a black atheist 1 hr thetruth 310
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr God loves Whites 123,645
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr African AE 115,126
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Maro 32,503
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 5 hr Miguel is the man 727
More from around the web