Why do White people want Blacks to ha...

Why do White people want Blacks to hate each other

Posted in the African-American Forum

“Love”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Beach Bunny <3

#1 Jun 7, 2010
Why does it seem like White people get off on thinking that Black people hate each other?? Beyond the crazies on the internet, most Black people in the real world are very happy with one another. I honestly think most of the "Black men" like Gorillablack on here who go on about White girls are actually White girls themselves, and the "Black women" like Blackgodess who hate Black men are just White men. These people are fukking insane. They are playing off of the insecurities of many of the Black people on here and its sad.

“Love”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Beach Bunny <3

#2 Jun 7, 2010
Call me insane (I am very tired, haha), but I kind of feel like White people want to push the idea of White women still being the "best" by using the idea that Black men want them so much, but mainly BECAUSE White men are dating interracially more than anyone, and that makes them look bad.

Does this make sense?? It just seems so weird to me that this whole "SUCCESSFUL, single Black women" thing is everywhere right now, mixed with the idea of IR dating. I really don't understand it at all. My mom never married my dad, she had no desire to because she grew up in an abusive household and never liked the idea of marriage - yet, she is a business owner. Therefore might be counted as a "successful -'single'(by society's standards - Black woman)" Still, she has my dad & they've been together for 30+ years. Many Black women ARE like this. 70% of Black children are born OOW, but many of those families still have a father, the parents just aren't married. Why does the media ignore that fact??
Roofis wit da gold toofis

Polk City, FL

#3 Jun 8, 2010
Well they DO kill each each other all the time. I guess they do it out of love then. My bad.
lalala

London, UK

#4 Jun 8, 2010
white girls are hoes everyone says that, asian/mixed race girls are better
Jammu Africa

United States

#5 Jun 8, 2010
White people don't have to lie about what they see happening among Black people. If we as Blacks want to fool ourselves with, "I love my Black Brothers and Sisters" you can go right ahead with that self imposed delusion. The truth is quite the opposite, you have but to look at the figures on Black on Black crime, the abortion rate (you cannot possibly consider the murdering of innocent black babies anything other than Hate), the extremely low percentage of Blacks that patronize Black business, etc. etc. The New United Republic is about the business of removing these problems from the lives of Black men and women. We are Repatriating back to our ancestral homeland in West Africa, visit www.thenewunitedrepublic.com . We are "The Blacks Back to Africa Movement". Join us, and leave these influences in America, they will find someone else to turn their attention too. Remember "You cannot make a Saltine Cracker into a Sugar Cookie". Let's get the Hell out of America Now!
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jun 8, 2010
The Negro already hate other Negroes!

They will kill each other at the drop of a hat!

Savages cannot love each other.

But, things have changed.

Once upon a time, the dead Negro would be eaten for dinner!
truyestru

Monterey, CA

#7 Jun 8, 2010
Blacks HATE eachother reguardless.....

They Allready Kill eachother over Red and Blue, Rimz, Fried chicken ect ect ect...

Blacks are hopless and stupid!

STOP BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE!

The rest of the world is Above you!
Gobama

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jun 8, 2010
I wouldn't even pick a fight with another black person. They're my friends
Knottie

Snook, TX

#9 Jun 8, 2010
everyone loves chocolate wrote:
Call me insane (I am very tired, haha), but I kind of feel like White people want to push the idea of White women still being the "best" by using the idea that Black men want them so much, but mainly BECAUSE White men are dating interracially more than anyone, and that makes them look bad.
Does this make sense?? It just seems so weird to me that this whole "SUCCESSFUL, single Black women" thing is everywhere right now, mixed with the idea of IR dating. I really don't understand it at all. My mom never married my dad, she had no desire to because she grew up in an abusive household and never liked the idea of marriage - yet, she is a business owner. Therefore might be counted as a "successful -'single'(by society's standards - Black woman)" Still, she has my dad & they've been together for 30+ years. Many Black women ARE like this. 70% of Black children are born OOW, but many of those families still have a father, the
parents just aren't married. Why does the media ignore that fact??
"Call me insane..."

LOL You Are WITHOUT A DOUBT...Insane.

I Have To Admit...You Stepped Up Your Game On This One. You REALLY Work At The Ill BS You Post, Don't You?

Certainly NOT The Work Of A Sane Poster.

Government Operative, What WTF Is Wrong With You?*SMH*

Nice Try...EXCELLENT Try, But NO BET.

...And You're Most Assuredly Going To...Rhymes With "Fell".

[email protected]/sosawwy4u.not

:)
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#10 Jun 8, 2010
Black Men and Women, hating on one another is not coming from the hands of White People. It's just a fact that some blacks don't like their own. Just like some whites don't like their own....As people we will not always get along or see eye to eye.

But at the end of the day. I just hope we all can get along and reach a resolution to simply respect one another.

Their are some baaaad people out there........and i don't care what color of the skin they are.....
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#11 Jun 8, 2010
Typo: I meant "There"...

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#12 Jun 8, 2010
truyestru wrote:
Blacks HATE eachother reguardless.....
They Allready Kill eachother over Red and Blue, Rimz, Fried chicken ect ect ect...
Blacks are hopless and stupid!
STOP BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE!
The rest of the world is Above you!
Whites kill other whites, over a pint of beer and a pair of trainers (or sneakers as you say over the pond). Looks like you people ahte each other too!

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#13 Jun 8, 2010
^hate

0hRea11y

“Post a link, not a lie.”

Since: Feb 10

Bigot, Haiti

#14 Jun 8, 2010
everyone loves chocolate wrote:
Why does it seem like White people get off on thinking that Black people hate each other??
Because it's hilarious to hear you morons talk to US about "black unity",
....and then to witness the dark black/light black battle you're entrenched in....lol. You folks are better than than the cartoon network for a good laugh...lol!

Level 3

Since: Jan 10

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jun 8, 2010
Blacks are just fine, till they wake up at "the crack of noon" and gaze in their "section 8" apartment mirror or in the mirror of the car they stole the night before and realize they are still negroes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,404,072
Why do Pakistani men have tiny dicks? (Apr '14) 12 min Rick 38
News A few weeks before he died, Malcolm X endured a... 13 min coretta lioness 9... 7
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 26 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 13
Bbm pins 2016 27 min Sammi 16
Asian Lives Matter 30 min Jax 9
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 39 min Dan Snow 166
More from around the web