|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

All of this is much to do about nothing,
Ww get tans, and hip implants, and lip injections, boob jobs, are they ever accused of looking or trying to look like bw? No ,, america clamied to discover hips when jennifer lopez came on the scene, the truth is bw already had that, hollywood tried to say the Bo Derick " inspired " corn rolls (braids afro style) when the movie 10 came out, bw had already been doing that for years, and miley cyrus, is anybody saying shes trying to be black, was elvis, the beatles, trying to be black they were inspired by black music, so no bw aren't trying to look white, or are they copying ww, and as long as they (bw) feel good & the men in their lives admire them thats all that matters, I know and they know that blk/girls/women, ROCK I enjoyed that show as well........the brothers & I took our ladies to see the movie, and we enjoyed the movie, Morris is almost as Dapper as I am.......
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat a d¡ck! You Saudi bytch!....
Ms Lady dont let fools take away your postive enegry, with nonsense, thats all theyre doing is trying to get you to react to their bullshit, a bm's daughter dont need albinos to validate them, justin timberlake has copied the style of bm, and so has justin bieber,robin thicke, are they accused of trying to be bm? Was elvis trying to be black? Is miley trying to be black, is kim k trying to be a bw she has a bw's body,.........ingnore, ingnorancy.......and it will flee from you.......

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

FlowFighter wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/03/the-...
I would wager that not one of these women is without weave or wig..
Hollywood is never a representation of reality. Even white actresses wear weaves and wigs vs their natural hair. I agree with RarestRose29 is correct in her assessment that it's not a reflection of self-hate but rather a means to survive in an industry that does not embrace black beauty.
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

@ Ms. R Rose, you should ask who in the hell wants to be german, and be associated with:
Adolf Hilter, gas chambers, dachau, death camps, land invasions, causing the deaths of millions?
Thats nothing to be proud of.......nothing.
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Ladies any thread that has "ape" in it, you should never respond to it......thats "pink" flag.
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
....shut up
just STFU
OK?
That proves to me that you're either a self-loothing bm or a damn crakka yourself..........now FU..........and thats on everything I Love! Stupid mf.
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
FU...these sellouts ARE aping a crakkker look..
no respect for them
zero
now take your mangina simpin' BS the F outta my revolutionary thread dedicated to BLACK women who wear the hair as it grows out of THEIR head..not some korean bytch's rat's nest transplant!!!
He's what you do putbutt, leave them alone, and go and get you an albIno bItch........you scared of truth, what kInd of bm (If you are) berates bw along sIde a w/racIst..........a sugar plum faIry ass negro.........

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>"Nope it's been done several times over."

That's the current cover of Ebony

Redundancy in topix threads...LOL!!!!

So what the F..the (self hate) ISSUE of BW wantin to look more white than the white girl remains a problem in the black community

But I see it doesn't take much to appease your simple mind!!!!
Perhaps it's due to some white actresses donning black paint on their faces like a minstrel show.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

BM Moving On wrote:
All of them have fake hair.

I saw the movie and the BW that dies of Cancer took off her wig and eventually showed her real hair. It is funny how BW will only take off their wigs to play a cancer patient.

And one of the weave wearing BW had a Whtie boyfriend, lol.
Why would you care if black women are with white men? Let it go. Go live your life due to life being short.

Level 4

Since: May 13

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is
Wooooooooooow ur gorgeous!
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
MFU..simp azzz bytch....
I didn't berate BW.. I berated race traitor self hating colored coon women....
call a sopae a spade bytch...
"berates bw along sIde a w/racIst"
and-moron-WTF are you babblin' about here?????
you sound like a white boy with words like " moron " this is how brothers talk: you willie lunchmeat mutha f--- what blk-person calls another a coon ( if youre blk ) but backwards thinking clown piece ass nicca.......

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Big Knob wrote:
@ Ms. R Rose, you should ask who in the hell wants to be german, and be associated with:
Adolf Hilter, gas chambers, dachau, death camps, land invasions, causing the deaths of millions?
Thats nothing to be proud of.......nothing.
Adolf Hitler is not a representation of the modern german. Just like white americans of today are not a representation of slave masters and black americans aren't slaves. The past is meant to be learned from but a persons past or a nations past should not be held against them because if that were the case than America should be the most hated on earth along side Britain. Germany is one of the few European countries that's racially friendly towards black immigrants.

I agree with everything thing else you said other than the Hitler statement.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollywood is never a representation of reality. Even white actresses wear weaves and wigs vs their natural hair. I agree with RarestRose29 is correct in her assessment that it's not a reflection of self-hate but rather a means to survive in an industry that does not embrace black beauty.
Exactly they have to be marketable. Even white celebritieschange ttheir appearances.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

AmberEbony wrote:
<quoted text>Wooooooooooow ur gorgeous!
Thanks sis, have a good day!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Adolf Hitler is not a representation of the modern german. Just like white americans of today are not a representation of slave masters and black americans aren't slaves. The past is meant to be learned from but a persons past or a nations past should not be held against them because if that were the case than America should be the most hated on earth along side Britain. Germany is one of the few European countries that's racially friendly towards black immigrants.
I agree with everything thing else you said other than the Hitler statement.
...I told u befo - the only reason they're friendly with u is they feel guilt about WWII.....its a guilt complex - nothing more......

if u wanna kno how authentic europeans feel about blax, go to spain or eastern europe - there they will call u a monkey and all kinds of other stuff - ask these people whether they regard u as a german !.........lolol.........

.......lawdy lawdy........kneegros thinkin they're european now.....absolutely ridiculous..........

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Germany is one of the few European countries that's racially friendly towards black immigrants."
Really??
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/g...
http://www.dw.de/germany-grapples-with-day-to...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8347040.stm
http://qz.com/39325/germanys-knowledge-of-its... #
Now...STFU with your lies
I think the fact that I lived there on and off all my life trumphs your few links. I've experienced more racism in America than in Germany. Now you stfu if you've never traveled there. Americans always talking out of their ass about places they've never been to lol
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
The links are what they are..FACT..
Stupid bytch...I don't have to go to Paris to know that there is an EifFel tower..or Moscow to verify the existence of the Kremlin...or time travel to the 1940s to ascertain that WW2 actually occurred
You choose to live in denial of german racism-that is acknowledged and documented by the International news media??
go right the F ahead
...and remember - wot people say in private and wot they say in public can b two entirely different things........

.....in private most people despise kneegros.........but in public they luv them just to b pc.........

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
The links are what they are..FACT..
Stupid bytch...I don't have to go to Paris to know that there is an EifFel tower..or Moscow to verify the existence of the Kremlin...or time travel to the 1940s to ascertain that WW2 actually occurred
You choose to live in denial of german racism-that is acknowledged and documented by the International news media??
go right the F ahead
Did you even view the links you posted? One was talking about germans being prejudice against eurasians...which I'm well aware of the fact that germans can be racist against Turks and other eurasians because there are a lot of them in german...but blacks? Our population is so minimal that we are barely noticed to get hated on.

Another link you posted was someone doing a study on racism...

I forget the others but my point was German is not really a racist country. Again I've experienced more racism as a black person in America. Germany is no more or less racist than America. And it's less racist than some of the other European countries in the mainlands of Europe that I've been to.

But I will not argue back and forth someone of your caliber because you just seem to be a hate-filled person that just likes to complain about everything and everyone. You are blowing smoke out of your ass but have no idea wtf you are taking about. Tschüss!

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

You called me a bitch when I was giving my experience growing up in a predominately European country. My point is the average german is not as prejudice as the average American.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even view the links you posted? One was talking about germans being prejudice against eurasians...which I'm well aware of the fact that germans can be racist against Turks and other eurasians because there are a lot of them in german...but blacks? Our population is so minimal that we are barely noticed to get hated on.
Another link you posted was someone doing a study on racism...
I forget the others but my point was German is not really a racist country. Again I've experienced more racism as a black person in America. Germany is no more or less racist than America. And it's less racist than some of the other European countries in the mainlands of Europe that I've been to.
But I will not argue back and forth someone of your caliber because you just seem to be a hate-filled person that just likes to complain about everything and everyone. You are blowing smoke out of your ass but have no idea wtf you are taking about. Tschüss!
...if its about u sexing with YT men, I would simply say that sum guys have a sexual fetish for 'jungle action' in the bedroom with a wild afrikan she beast?.......but they wouldn't marry u.....and wot - have kids with frizzy hair, rubber lips and gorilla noses???.......wth would the german grandparents say?....

....no - this is simply a sickness of the mind akin to bestiality - after all - wot could b closer to beasts than blax?.........

no offense......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••