How Black Women Ape WW.....But Why???...

How Black Women Ape WW.....But Why????????????

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 18, 2013
Nia Long looks pretty on the cover. Don't understand why Sanaa Lathan is touching her thigh though...that looks a bit odd for that shot.

Level 5

Location hidden

#4 Nov 18, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Having trouble addressing the point of this thread???
Nope it's been done several times over. Which is why your thread is being ignored.

And why do men always have to comment on a woman'a hair. It's sickening...

I was simply saying that they look nice. But I will promptly exit your dead thread hater :)

Level 4

Since: May 13

San Antonio, TX

#5 Nov 18, 2013
They all look stunning;)

Level 4

San Antonio, TX

#6 Nov 18, 2013
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope it's been done several times over. Which is why your thread is being ignored.
I was simply saying that they look nice. But I will promptly exit your dead thread hater :)
Nicely handled:)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#7 Nov 18, 2013
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
u got your afro-puffs straightened out......ashamed of your kneegroid heritage?........

Level 5

Location hidden

#8 Nov 18, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>u got your afro-puffs straightened out......ashamed of your kneegroid heritage?........
Does my hair look straightened in my pic idiot?! I thought you stopped trolling me after that other thread Arab homo...

Level 5

Location hidden

#11 Nov 18, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nope it's been done several times over."
That's the current cover of Ebony
Redundancy in topix threads...LOL!!!!
So what the F..the (self hate) ISSUE of BW wantin to look more white than the white girl remains a problem in the black community
But I see it doesn't take much to appease your simple mind!!!!
It's been done several times over. You aren't speaking on these particular women but black women in general. What makes your simple minded ass think all black women want to look white? That's a far more interesting discussion.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#12 Nov 18, 2013
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does my hair look straightened in my pic idiot?! I thought you stopped trolling me after that other thread Arab homo...
...obviously its not perfectly straight........but its no longer afro-puffed either........

.....I've never trolled u..........all i ever do is give my honest opinion........

Level 5

Location hidden

#14 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>...obviously its not perfectly straight........but its no longer afro-puffed either........
.....I've never trolled u..........all i ever do is give my honest opinion........
Dumb ass I do not have kinky afro puffed hair. I have curly hair. But if I did have a coiled/kinky afro that would be none of your damn business troll! Just like it's none of the op of this thread damn business if a woman wants to wear a weave.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#15 Nov 18, 2013
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass I do not have kinky afro puffed hair. I have curly hair. But if I did have a coiled/kinky afro that would be none of your damn business troll! Just like it's none of the op of this thread damn business if a woman wants to wear a weave.
....you've got to come to terms with the fact that you're a female kneegro......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#16 Nov 18, 2013
and growing up in germany don't make u german.....u were a kneegro living in germany, but not a real german......

Level 4

San Antonio, TX

#17 Nov 18, 2013
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you in the pic?
BM Moving On

Newmarket, Canada

#18 Nov 18, 2013
All of them have fake hair.

I saw the movie and the BW that dies of Cancer took off her wig and eventually showed her real hair. It is funny how BW will only take off their wigs to play a cancer patient.

And one of the weave wearing BW had a Whtie boyfriend, lol.

Level 5

Location hidden

#20 Nov 18, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
The cover photo of those women is representative of what all too many black women think of as that to be emulated i.e white/euro features.
What makes your simple minded ass think that colorism and self hate are NOT still rampant in the psyche of the AAW???
BTW..That's MR."simple minded ass"
Ok let me apologize for being rude. My stance on this issue is this.

The media puts out images of what people want to see. Whether the person is black, white, asian, ect...they want faces they feel are marketable. And people generally believe that those types of black women sell better than the ones with natural hair and more afro features. That's why you see a lot of image's of black women in the media with lighter skin tones and lighter eye colors. Sex appeal is what sells and these women have to fit the eurocentric ideals of beauty in order to get roles...it's hard enough for black women t get leading roles so they do what they have to do to make their money.

As far as the average black woman wanting to look white i believe it has a lot to do with what they grow up being taught is beautiful. I don't believe it's self hate unless the woman is mutilating herself to look more European. Nose job, colored contacts or lasik eye surgery, skin bleaching...to name a few.

I think that a lot of black women feel it's necessary to compete with other races for desirability. Which there's nothing wrong with a little healthy competion in my opinion.

I don't think wearing weave is a sign of self hate unless the woman is ashamed of her natural hair texture being seen. I have met black women like that btw...but I feel as black women we have more important things to worry about other than what people think of our hair or skin tone.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>....you've got to come to terms with the fact that you're a female kneegro......
You say that as if I'm not proud of being a black woman lol...shut your filthy Arab mouth. I am black by race and german by nationality. My birth certificate says so. Maybe you need to get the fck over it.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22 Nov 18, 2013
AmberEbony wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you in the pic?
Yes it is
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#23 Nov 18, 2013
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that as if I'm not proud of being a black woman lol...shut your filthy Arab mouth. I am black by race and german by nationality. My birth certificate says so. Maybe you need to get the fck over it.
you're not a real german..........I'm sorry, but u just aint.......doesn't even matter if real germans pretend that you're one of them........

Level 5

Location hidden

#24 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>you're not a real german..........I'm sorry, but u just aint.......doesn't even matter if real germans pretend that you're one of them........
And you're not white and never will be Arab filth. No matter how many white c0cks you suck on a regular basis.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#25 Nov 18, 2013
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're not white and never will be Arab filth. No matter how many white c0cks you suck on a regular basis.
I already told u - I'm not arab.........you're the one who's pretending to b german.........

Level 5

Location hidden

#26 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>I already told u - I'm not arab.........you're the one who's pretending to b german.........
Eat a d¡ck! You Saudi bytch!....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I do not like black men 8 min You knew 71
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 16 min You knew 733
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 16 min Redefined 75
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 48 min You knew 134,453
Turns out Spartans were BLACK!!! (Jun '13) 53 min LMBAO 81
Trump Self-Funded Campaign Too Costly For Self-... 1 hr Redefined 3
Why do blacks look and act like apes? 1 hr We_wuz_kangs 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 44,959
Angela Merkel to Nonwhites: Integration is a must 2 hr Moses 32
More from around the web