Why are racists so stupid?
Kniga Writche

Jersey City, NJ

#24 Nov 23, 2011
krummygirl wrote:
Racist are not only stupid but they are uneducated and unevolved zombies. They are a shame to the human race in general.
(Hasn't been assaulted by a BM-- YET)
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#25 Nov 23, 2011
Logic_c wrote:
I've already touched on this subject earlier. Let me post it again in the hopes that you read it and understand it. Then again, since you're a racist and you lack any type of rationalization, I doubt you will, due to the fact that racists are stupid and sociopathic, which they have a tendency to prove over and over again.
Black men are not stupid. I can tell you that because I am a black man and as you can see, we are communicating effortlessly (Do you see me typing in Ebonics? No. So it's quite obvious that I know how to read). I might not have a photographic memory, but not everybody has one either.
Misguided black men, think it's "cool" to be "stupid." The reason why they think being so stupid is so cool is that being "smart" to them is being "white." Anything "white" to them is "bad," so they don't embrace education.
If you do not understand that concept, you are in fact, an idiot and there's nothing more I can tell you in a black person's defense.
Excellent post from you. What this racist idiot doesn't understand is the many Black and Hispanic students live in poor innercity areas with lousy schools--of course their grades would be a little lower. Put a lot of these same students in decent suburban schools and results will be much closer if not the same with the white students. More ignorance from white America.
Kniga Writche

Jersey City, NJ

#26 Nov 23, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post from you. What this racist idiot doesn't understand is the many Black and Hispanic students live in poor innercity areas with lousy schools--of course their grades would be a little lower. Put a lot of these same students in decent suburban schools and results will be much closer if not the same with the white students. More ignorance from white America.
So you deny any the black community has any personal responsibility for its problems? Typical.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Williamsburg, VA

#27 Nov 23, 2011
Kniga Writche wrote:
<quoted text>
So you deny any the black community has any personal responsibility for its problems? Typical.
I never denied black people for their own responsibilities. That is false, so don't say typical yet. A lot of black people messed their own lives up. Once again, I'm not scared to admit that either.
oh shizzle

United States

#28 Nov 23, 2011
Kniga Writche wrote:
<quoted text>
(Hasn't been assaulted by a BM-- YET)
DAMN the LICE SUPREMACIST again? listen jacka$$, on the previous page i posted things that you nor the rest of you LICE SUPREMACIST can answer! now lets talk about IQ bytch
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#29 Nov 23, 2011
Logic_c wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people feel that they will be judged no matter what, and for the most part, a lot of them are. Racists today look for anything to back up their claim. I will admit, the black people today are 10 x more different than the black people of the civil rights era. The black people of that era HAD THEIR SHIT together compared to a lot of black people today, and guess what, even with their shit together, they were still scrutinized.
Thank you for a great post. Black people HAD to have their shit together during the Civil Rights era, Black people couldn't walk down the streets in some areas without putting their lives on the line.
Kniga Writche

Jersey City, NJ

#31 Nov 23, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for a great post. Black people HAD to have their shit together during the Civil Rights era, Black people couldn't walk down the streets in some areas without putting their lives on the line.
So then things were BETTER for the BM before the fake "Civil Rights" movement. Just as I suspected!
Kniga Writche

Jersey City, NJ

#32 Nov 23, 2011
Logic_c wrote:
<quoted text>
I never denied black people for their own responsibilities. That is false, so don't say typical yet. A lot of black people messed their own lives up. Once again, I'm not scared to admit that either.
Thank you.
That's all we really want to hear-- that EVERY small thing that occurs in a black person's day is not the DIRECT result of vile racists, white supremacists, and robed Klansman...
the neutral observer

UK

#33 Nov 23, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post from you. What this racist idiot doesn't understand is the many Black and Hispanic students live in poor innercity areas with lousy schools--of course their grades would be a little lower. Put a lot of these same students in decent suburban schools and results will be much closer if not the same with the white students. More ignorance from white America.
Time and again it is proven that any area blax move into eventually becomes poor and crime ridden. Blax create poverty and crime, it is the way of things mah nigguh. Look at mother Africa full of crimes and poverty. Poverty, crime, malnutrition and slavery are all part of a blax genetic heritage. People don't blame the Africans, it was God that made them this way!

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Williamsburg, VA

#34 Nov 23, 2011
Kniga Writche wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
That's all we really want to hear-- that EVERY small thing that occurs in a black person's day is not the DIRECT result of vile racists, white supremacists, and robed Klansman...
You have yet to agree to anything that I say, however.
Kniga Writche

Jersey City, NJ

#35 Nov 23, 2011
Logic_c wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to agree to anything that I say, however.
No. We are in agreement that violent felons should be locked up, remember?
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#36 Nov 23, 2011
Kniga Writche wrote:
<quoted text>
So you deny any the black community has any personal responsibility for its problems? Typical.
Of course the Black community has a responsibility, but it goes much much deeper than that, you don't understand. Typical.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#37 Nov 23, 2011
the neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Time and again it is proven that any area blax move into eventually becomes poor and crime ridden. Blax create poverty and crime, it is the way of things mah nigguh. Look at mother Africa full of crimes and poverty. Poverty, crime, malnutrition and slavery are all part of a blax genetic heritage. People don't blame the Africans, it was God that made them this way!
You're talking about Poor Black people moron. There are plenty of middle class Black areas that have low crime rates or no crime rates. Same with Africa. Of course you wouldn't know anything about that, you see what you want to see like so many clueless white Americans.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#38 Nov 23, 2011
Kniga Writche wrote:
<quoted text>
So then things were BETTER for the BM before the fake "Civil Rights" movement. Just as I suspected!
You're wrong and clueless; things are better now, after the Civil Rights; we were talking about some Black people's attitudes. Of course, you wouldn't understand, like many white Americans, you don't get it.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#39 Nov 23, 2011
Racist White trash are usually social rejects from their own race. They love to tell Black people how inferior they are, this is how they boost their low self esteem. Unlike decent educated White people all they have to hold on to is their White skin, because they have nothing else. Believe me they see successful Blacks, but they deny they exist because they have to look at themselves and say,"I'm White and my own people look down on me". Educated White people respect anyone that is educated and went through the same education process as they have. They look at White trash and say they have no excuse to be the way they are, because they are White just like them.Edu cated White people look at class not color.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#40 Nov 23, 2011
Most of the White trash that post here were left behind when all the low income Blacks took over their area, they just couldn't afford to move out like the educated White people. I'm a conservative Black man and I don't condone the behavior of "ghetto" Blacks or low class White trash and through hard work I can afford not to live around either of them.
Truth

United States

#41 Nov 23, 2011
I'm not racist I'm just a man of God . If you are a real religious man of God than you naturally wouldn't like whites . Y'all race broke all the Holy commandment .
Truth

United States

#42 Nov 23, 2011
the neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Time and again it is proven that any area blax move into eventually becomes poor and crime ridden. Blax create poverty and crime, it is the way of things mah nigguh. Look at mother Africa full of crimes and poverty. Poverty, crime, malnutrition and slavery are all part of a blax genetic heritage. People don't blame the Africans, it was God that made them this way!
Still telling lies SMH

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Williamsburg, VA

#43 Nov 23, 2011
Truth wrote:
I'm not racist I'm just a man of God . If you are a real religious man of God than you naturally wouldn't like whites . Y'all race broke all the Holy commandment .
You're not a man of God. God would never preach hatred, period. You are a blasphemer. Change your name to Untruth.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Williamsburg, VA

#44 Nov 23, 2011
And since you don't know what the meaning of the word Blasphemer means, let me break it down to you in simpler terms.

blas·pheme (bls-fm, blsfm)
v. blas·phemed, blas·phem·ing, blas·phemes
v.tr.
1. To speak of (God or a sacred entity) in an irreverent, impious manner.
2. To revile; execrate.

ir·rev·er·ent (-rvr-nt)
adj.
1. Lacking or exhibiting a lack of reverence; disrespectful.
2. Critical of what is generally accepted or respected; satirical: irreverent humor.
ir·rever·ent·ly adv.

Have fun with that. I hope I made your day a wonderful one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min TrueTruth 139,005
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... 50 min Yo Just Me Here 75
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 1 hr spotloil 39
Shooting at Texas high school 1 hr Ms Mack 74
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 2 hr Ms Mack 1,131
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 2 hr ohReally 103
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 3 hr TrueTruth 102
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 5 hr Satan 36
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 hr dreamhunk 40,803
An intelligent black man 10 hr Negroes are animals 23