#1 Jan 14, 2013

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Houston, TX

#3 Jan 14, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
How much is this car, do you know?
"The company won't quote a price on the 2014 model. But Juechter said someone who bought the current version can afford the new one. The Corvette starts at $49,600. That is more than $30,000 below what GM considers its chief competitor, the Porsche 911. The car makes a decent profit for GM despite relatively low sales, Juechter said."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57563766/...

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#5 Jan 14, 2013
The new corvette rocks the world-who says the US can't build quality,bitchin sports cars?
Sheriff Johnson

United States

#6 Jan 14, 2013
If anyone sees a negro driving one call Law Enforcement immediately because they're stolen. Do not approach him/her because more than likely they're armed and they have extremely short tempers.
- Sheriff Johnson
Sheriff Johnson

United States

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Gibs me a dollah wrote:
It's not like you negrows will ever have a good enough job to ever be able to afford one.
Here. Why don't you stick to looking at cars you might actually have one day.
http://www.kingofthestreet.com/photo-gallery/...
That's a negroes wish book.-lol
Cal

Toledo, OH

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Sheriff Johnson wrote:
If anyone sees a negro driving one call Law Enforcement immediately because they're stolen. Do not approach him/her because more than likely they're armed and they have extremely short tempers.
- Sheriff Johnson
You redneck maggots should know first hand about stealing since you're the masters at it! LOL!

Stop hating on us because we drive Corvettes, Bentleys, Maybachs 62's and your women...it is what we do...don't hate because we do it better then you...:-)

Dumb backwards azz Jethro's make me laugh! LMBAO!!!!!
Sheriff Johnson

Grand Ridge, FL

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
You redneck maggots should know first hand about stealing since you're the masters at it! LOL!
Stop hating on us because we drive Corvettes, Bentleys, Maybachs 62's and your women...it is what we do...don't hate because we do it better then you...:-)
Dumb backwards azz Jethro's make me laugh! LMBAO!!!!!
You negroes would steal out of your mammies grave if y'all could. Have all the fat white girls you want because who wants a black woman anyway.

LMWAO!!!

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Sheriff Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>You negroes would steal out of your mammies grave if y'all could. Have all the fat white girls you want because who wants a black woman anyway.
LMWAO!!!
impersonating a law-inforcement official is a felony I hope you get a "good"cellmate
Cal

Toledo, OH

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Sheriff Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>You negroes would steal out of your mammies grave if y'all could. Have all the fat white girls you want because who wants a black woman anyway.
LMWAO!!!
Allow me to reiterate: YOU WHITE MAGGOTS WOULD KNOW ABOUT STEALINIG SINCE YOU'RE THE MASTERS OF IT "AINT CHA REDNECK RALPH?"

You should also know about grave stealing since thats also within your races known characteristic. You'd steal a hillbillies last rotten tooth if you thought it would benefit your sorry azzes! LOL!

The last time I checked the white bytches that you think are goddesses prefer black men to you limp dyck Larry's and we know that it just kills you! LOL! Too bad theirs nothing you can do about it but whine and wish!

I'll just tell you like this Gomer! When I want my dyck sucked and bills paid I'll go for one of your pastey white ho#z, when I want some good puzzy, a dime to show off to my boyz and a background to my foreground I'll pick a sistah....Get it Red? LMBAO!!!:-)
THX Human Advocate

United States

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Well, I was going to state the obvious -- most Negroes don't have a dime to their name and almost all of them have horrible credit, but I see others beat me to it, hehehehe.
scheisse haut

Berlin, Germany

#15 Jan 14, 2013
It is always gratifying to me, as a White man, to see Negroes get all worked up about yet ANOTHER great White invention, the motorized vehicle.

If it were not for your White betters learning what oil is, refining it, inventing and building internal combustion engines, then inventing automobiles, what would you Negroes have to dream and masturbate over? Fat ugly White women?

Of course some jealous Negroes say that cars are unnecessary, and we got along fine without horses and carts, like some Amish do.
Thing is, we domesticated the horse and invented the wheel as well.

Damn, if it weren't for White man's inventions and ugly fat White women, Negroes would ahve nothing to masturbate and dream over lol

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Houston, TX

#16 Jan 14, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>Whew! That's expensive, but it probably has a lot of upgrades and turbo vs the older models. I personally want a truck, preferably a Cummins diesel twin turbo. It'll probably be a Ford. Do you like the new mustangs?
They're ok, a little to small for me; I prefer trucks though; My current one is an 06 f150 crew 4x4, gets good mileage and looks pretty nice.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Nice car. But cars like Corvette's are not my type.

I like American muscle cars like Mustang, Chevrolet or Dodge.
Apehata

Wise, VA

#18 Jan 14, 2013

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#19 Jan 14, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew! That's expensive, but it probably has a lot of upgrades and turbo vs the older models. I personally want a truck, preferably a Cummins diesel twin turbo. It'll probably be a Ford. Do you like the new mustangs?
Cummins diesels are only available in dodges. Ford now makes their own diesel engines.
statistics are racist

Berlin, Germany

#20 Jan 14, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Cummins diesels are only available in dodges. Ford now makes their own diesel engines.
Were they designed by White people?

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#21 Jan 14, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
It's nice but would be SMASHED almost completely in a accident. Yes I look at safety aspects, lol
Giggs

Oldham, UK

#22 Jan 14, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
Would you choose automatic or manual clutch?

I like to use "stick shift".

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#23 Jan 14, 2013
statistics are racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily auto engineers are all races of people.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#24 Jan 14, 2013
statistics are racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe vehicles but the idea of transportation such as watercrafts have always been around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,759,339
News Royal wedding: How Meghan made a point about he... 14 min Lori899 8
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 18 min Jake 31
Goodbye everyone! 28 min Jax 9
trump says all hispanics latinos are animals 46 min KyleMackey 46
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 48 min Quirky 995
Hahaha! No nukes in Africa I WONDER why? 50 min Ttt 13
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 57 min KyleMackey 100
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 2 hr Jake 81
Can we take back topix? 2 hr Jake 340