people magazine selects a wm every ye...

people magazine selects a wm every year as sexiest man alive

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#3 Nov 15, 2012
People magazine is run by wm.
Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Most White human females are not attracted to non-White subhuman mutations, period.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#5 Nov 15, 2012
The scientists discovered that white men prefer the facial features of Asian women while white women go for the faces of black men.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 15, 2012
Whites try to "keep hope alive" with this kind of nonsense. REALITY shows us that BW,WW, ASIAN and all the others in between are choosing BLACK MEN.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#12 Nov 15, 2012
Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#13 Nov 15, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>true, but they are. nice about. This is where the famous comment "im not racist, im just not attracted to bm" comment comes from.
well ugly the best lookin black actor was will smith

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 15, 2012
wm can't stand the idea or image of a sexually dominant bm. and they will only promote the image of other wm. but studies still show that bm are the most physically attractive on the planet.
Gogeta

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Nov 15, 2012
Arrogant men of all races make me sick.

Level 8

Location hidden

#20 Nov 15, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>most studies do not show this, homie
i already posted a couple to *you*. but i see the mental block is a permanent condition :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#21 Nov 15, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
Look at this sexually dominate bm
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
sexually dominant wm lulz

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#26 Nov 15, 2012
what "study" is better than actual stats from a huge database of real dates/relationships from a un-biased source
Kill Jesus 666

Jacksonville, FL

#27 Nov 15, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
I posted a couple myself leroy, i would venture to say that ive been around more ww than you.. i know without a doubt that ww seek wm which is why an overwhelmingly majority of them are with wm.
Its common sense.
Most people stick to their own anyway.

Level 8

Location hidden

#28 Nov 15, 2012
checkout the white boys losing their collective mind HA HA HA..

told ya they insecure over the idea and image of a sexually dominant bm :)

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Location hidden

#29 Nov 15, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
checkout the white boys losing their collective mind HA HA HA..
told ya they insecure over the idea and image of a sexually dominant bm :)
I think most people are just leery of biased, unsubstantiated claims (propaganda)

Persoanlly, I see white men accepting interracial couples involving white women, better than any other group of men do

Level 8

Location hidden

#30 Nov 15, 2012
J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most people are just leery of biased, unsubstantiated claims (propaganda)
Persoanlly, I see white men accepting interracial couples involving white women, better than any other group of men do
you'd have to be supremely ignorant to come to that conclusion. all the laws and policies and violence directed at the aa community which represents a significant part of american history, was mostly about separating ww and bm as much as possible.

the wm is a jealous little tantrum throwing brat when it comes to their insecurities over the sexual superiority of the bm.

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Location hidden

#31 Nov 15, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
you'd have to be supremely ignorant to come to that conclusion. all the laws and policies and violence directed at the aa community which represents a significant part of american history, was mostly about separating ww and bm as much as possible.
the wm is a jealous little tantrum throwing brat when it comes to their insecurities over the sexual superiority of the bm.
no, not really... i guess maybe back in the day... but i have never seen it... i was born in the late 80's

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#32 Nov 15, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
Look at this sexually dominate bm
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
He was married to and only dated low self esteem white women!

White women chose him over 6 foot tall white men! LMBAO.

That says alot about white womens desire for white men!

You only made yourself look bad posting Gary Colemam

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#34 Nov 16, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
Bw even prefer white sperm at the bank
http://www.livescience.com/10462-good-bad-ugl...
I hate to break it to ya, but bw prefer bm

African-American women said yes about 30 percent less often to Hispanic men; about 45 percent less often to white men; about 65 percent less often to Asian men.

White women said yes about 30 percent less often to black or Hispanic men, and about 65 percent less often to Asian men.

Hispanic women said yes about 20 percent less often to black or white men, and 50 percent less often to Asian men.

Asian women didn’t discriminate much by race (except for showing a very slight preference for Asian men over black or Hispanic men).

After noting who said yes to whom, the researchers analyzed a confounding factor: the men’s physical attractiveness. They found that the women of different races generally agreed with one another in rating the various men’s attractiveness — and that they were less willing to date a man of another race even when he was just as attractive as a man of their own race. When the researchers controlled for the men’s attractiveness, they found that white, Hispanic and Asian women generally showed about the same level of same-race preference, while black women showed a significantly higher preference.

These results from the speed dating experiment roughly jibe with the study I cited in the earlier post about height-income tradeoffs. In that analysis of more than 20,000 online daters, split roughly evenly between Boston and San Diego, men didn’t show much preference for same-race partners. Women did, and African-American women showed the most pronounced preference.
http://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/04/1...

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#35 Nov 16, 2012
J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH wrote:
<quoted text>
very interesting... i would trust the Online dating site study before anything else... since its based on actual real world data on real human interaction
I cant even find the study of the asian/black faces thing... on any other site than that one... sounds made up
Don't get stuck with your panties in your mouth

African-American women said yes about 30 percent less often to Hispanic men; about 45 percent less often to white men; about 65 percent less often to Asian

White women said yes about 30 percent less often to black or Hispanic men, and about 65 percent less often to Asian men.

Hispanic women said yes about 20 percent less often to black or white men, and 50 percent less often to Asian men.

Asian women didn’t discriminate much by race (except for showing a very slight preference for Asian men over black or Hispanic men).

After noting who said yes to whom, the researchers analyzed a confounding factor: the men’s physical attractiveness. They found that the women of different races generally agreed with one another in rating the various men’s attractiveness — and that they were less willing to date a man of another race even when he was just as attractive as a man of their own race. When the researchers controlled for the men’s attractiveness, they found that white, Hispanic and Asian women generally showed about the same level of same-race preference, while black women showed a significantly higher preference.

These results from the speed dating experiment roughly jibe with the study I cited in the earlier post about height-income tradeoffs. In that analysis of more than 20,000 online daters, split roughly evenly between Boston and San Diego, men didn’t show much preference for same-race partners. Women did, and African-American women showed the most pronounced preference.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/exagger...

Racial preferences vary by race and gender, according to Ariely's research. Forty percent of African-American females dated only within their own race, while only 5 percent of African-American men did the same. Twenty-eight percent of white women -- as opposed to 15 percent of white men -- dated only within their race.

"The only race that we didn't find any preference was Chinese women. Close to zero had no preference on race, which undeniably creates dating trouble for Chinese men," Ariely said.

Location hidden

#36 Nov 16, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
wm can't stand the idea or image of a sexually dominant bm. and they will only promote the image of other wm. but studies still show that bm are the most physically attractive on the planet.
Nope WM are always giving black athletes and rappers multi millionaire dollar endorsement deals to sell products to white kids. Now if this doesn't prove that WM are not threatened by BM then I don't know what can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people GO AWAY 4 min Jake 48
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Libtardimus Maximus 1,703,810
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min -Curious Me- 51,928
Would racism die if aliens came? 15 min Qbert1985 4
ugly cracker ape school shooting! 17 min Jake 136
Fallen "gods". Dead "gods"? 24 min Got_Rope 15
Ttt... deep poetry. This from my heart and sheeiit 31 min Ttt 1
Slave history month: The Tuskegee Airmen lost ... 43 min Paul 30
Negro Panther Film 1 hr Got_Rope 42
it must really suck being black! 2 hr Paul 31
More from around the web