Juliana

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

According to St Malachy an Irish saint and Archbishop of Armagh born 1094, he prophesied there would be 112 popes and then the second coming of the Lord, where we will all be judged and the end will follow there after.

He is said to have be shown this after being put in a trance like state by God and in graphic detail was shown how many popes they'll be, the last pope is supposed to be " Peter the Romans"

He said in his manuscripts;

"During final persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman who will feed the sheep in many tribulations, after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed, And the terrible judge will judge his people, The End.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Is the second coming about to be nigh upon us?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Yeah.. Keep reading in fact.. Many saints were baffled in the 1700 how it was revealed to them how the church will be sorcned.. How in the last days.. The devil will give power to people to cuss his name.. Note many catholic mystics r on point.. America beware of russia thats all.. In cuba.. They have sercetly shipped missiles..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Dont 4get america was pro god since 1950.. Its not the same america 2013.. It was 2000 years when jesus came.. Funny.. It will b 2000 years 4 the anti christ to riegn.. And more earthquakes and wars appearing during 2000.. Im ready.. May my dream come true.. Death by a sword.. Im ready to suffer lord.. Ur will b done
Juliana

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

I forgot to mention that we will now be witnessing the 112 pope since the 111 pope has just resigned
Juliana

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
Yeah.. Keep reading in fact.. Many saints were baffled in the 1700 how it was revealed to them how the church will be sorcned.. How in the last days.. The devil will give power to people to cuss his name.. Note many catholic mystics r on point.. America beware of russia thats all.. In cuba.. They have sercetly shipped missiles..
Interesting. I just thought it was interesting about what he had to say. God is Good all the time.
Juliana

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
Dont 4get america was pro god since 1950.. Its not the same america 2013.. It was 2000 years when jesus came.. Funny.. It will b 2000 years 4 the anti christ to riegn.. And more earthquakes and wars appearing during 2000.. Im ready.. May my dream come true.. Death by a sword.. Im ready to suffer lord.. Ur will b done
I think there are a lot of people still pro God they just don't necessarily want to go to church every Sunday and read passages from the bible but they understand there is a spirit an energy out there often guiding us that we know is present.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

this gets into the 112 pope pretty good:

this one deals with end-time prophecy from multiple sources:

i personally feel we in the tribulation window marked off from 12/21/2012 to when it should peak in 2019.

but of course we'll just have to wait and see...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Juliana wrote:
<quoted text> I think there are a lot of people still pro God they just don't necessarily want to go to church every Sunday and read passages from the bible but they understand there is a spirit an energy out there often guiding us that we know is present.
i go mass everyday.. The only thing the angels envy of man.. Is what i do everyday.. Recieving holy communion.. The bread of angels
Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The Pope knows he can't let all you Catholics into heaven, so he decided to quit.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

LAcreole wrote:
Well hopefully since he ended his mission, the mission of molestation of boys and homosexuality in the church (BLASPHEME!) will also end.
but it wont end among americans.. That 4 sure.. U fellas will get sicker than betta.. Sad part is.. If ya knew what the church use to teach.. America.. Would b like it was.. When negros was separated from non blacks

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

RogueScholar48 wrote:
The Pope knows he can't let all you Catholics into heaven, so he decided to quit.
lol.. U all go to hell.. Depends how much 1 sin.. More mortal.. The more he shall suffer.. No one can go to heaven if he not tested by fire.. Why we suffer..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
i personally feel we in the tribulation window marked off from 12/21/2012 to when it should peak in 2019.
the greatest seer is st servais evita.. Dont worry mate.. Russia gonna set america on fire..
Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. U all go to hell.. Depends how much 1 sin.. More mortal.. The more he shall suffer.. No one can go to heaven if he not tested by fire.. Why we suffer..
Please!

<You mean your going to HELL>.

Even the Pope refuses to have any part of sending you Devils to heaven.

Such a cop-out!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
I agree and just because we got through 2012 means nothing.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that history all too well. I don't like any religion. I wish all religious nuts would be made good. America is definitely sick. Sickos period are sick.
yeah.. But to bad u still have to deal suffering and death.. With or without religion, u negros need to get ur act together.. Cause a lot of ur men in prison 4 being pedos..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

RogueScholar48 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please!
<You mean your going to HELL>.
Even the Pope refuses to have any part of sending you Devils to heaven.
Such a cop-out!
yes.. Unless im willing to pay 4 my sins on earth.. And suffer the penality worthy.. I will not go to heaven.. But god is fair.. Hitler will sufferings b different from mine..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait until 2016. There's going to be some freakshows running for the U.S. Presidency. I'm talking real religious nutjobs, criminals, another Palin (dumb sluts), and everything else in between. It's going to be like Cirque Du Soleil. Lets see who the next pope will be. This world is getting crazier and crazier as it turns smh...
in 1950 america was catholic in 2013 we see what the negro man has done, more abortion, gay marriage.. And guess what.. When u listen to negros, its all about sex voilence and drugs.. Why the world is why it is.. Nicca mentality

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait until 2016. There's going to be some freakshows running for the U.S. Presidency. I'm talking real religious nutjobs, criminals, another Palin (dumb sluts), and everything else in between. It's going to be like Cirque Du Soleil. Lets see who the next pope will be. This world is getting crazier and crazier as it turns smh...
They say it's Christie or Rubio for 2016 but they could bith end up like Hillary did in 08.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with black men? Stick to the topic. I see what people are talking about now. You guys (and I do mean the guys on here) seem to be so obsessed with black men on here, it's amazing you don't come out and admit that you're homosexual (on top of being catholic, what a coincidence). Most black Americans aren't catholic fyi. Hark it back SI.
here in samoa we still hold onto our christan faith.. But i see the young 1s turning into blacks due to ur form of religion.. Hip hop.. Im not gay.. Thats disgusting.. But please.. The catholic faith is the reasoan.. We have our laws and beleif systems.. Just look at russia and see what happen when they got rid of christanity..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it'll be those two also for the Republican candidacy. I don't like neither of them. I'm iffy on Christie, but couldn't vote for him. Rubio is MACEO lol. Hillary was pretty ademate about not running again, but who knows with her. I hope she does run because there's not many decent Dems left that I know of. Do you think Biden will also run?
I don't think Biden would run because he knows he can't win since he is seen as goofy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••