I used to sympathize with black women

I used to sympathize with black women

Posted in the African-American Forum

Race is trivial

Mountain View, CA

#1 Mar 1, 2014
And I think it's absurd that they don't appreciate it. I see tons of brothers with ww and a lot of children. So I figure shouldn't they be glad a handsome intelligent young man like myself shows attraction. So many people I know prefer yellabones til I used to feel bad for the darker ones. But not anymore they are women and can get any kind of man they want if they choose poorly its their choice. I have a job and a career in the making I don't ash never been locked up. No kids or anything. One time I told my homeboy I liked dark brown skin and he was like why would you want to do that like I was crazy or something.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#4 Mar 1, 2014
Race is trivial wrote:
And I think it's absurd that they don't appreciate it. I see tons of brothers with ww and a lot of children. So I figure shouldn't they be glad a handsome intelligent young man like myself shows attraction. So many people I know prefer yellabones til I used to feel bad for the darker ones. But not anymore they are women and can get any kind of man they want if they choose poorly its their choice. I have a job and a career in the making I don't ash never been locked up. No kids or anything. One time I told my homeboy I liked dark brown skin and he was like why would you want to do that like I was crazy or something.
Okay that's fine. If you don't like dark skinned black women, that's fine. Most BM don't, move on with life and get you a WW. Problem solved.
Race is trivial

Mountain View, CA

#5 Mar 1, 2014
I do like dark skinned women I just wish they would return the favor.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#6 Mar 1, 2014
Race is trivial wrote:
I do like dark skinned women I just wish they would return the favor.
How do they act toward you?
Race is trivial

Mountain View, CA

#8 Mar 1, 2014
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
How do they act toward you?
Not nice.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#10 Mar 1, 2014
Race is trivial wrote:
<quoted text>Not nice.
Can you be a little bit more specific?
Lucio

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Mar 1, 2014
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like dark skinned black women, that's fine. Most BM don't
I don't know if this is true.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#15 Mar 1, 2014
Lucio wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if this is true.
Hey BlackAngel! Why don't you think it's true?
Race is trivial

Mountain View, CA

#16 Mar 1, 2014
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you be a little bit more specific?
When I talk to them they leave and things like that BTW my breathe doesn't stink.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#19 Mar 1, 2014
Race is trivial wrote:
<quoted text>When I talk to them they leave and things like that BTW my breathe doesn't stink.
Hahaha, lol. Well, it's all about trial and error, my boyfriend thought he would never date a black woman until he met me. I don't have a solution for you because I don't know everybody, but just keep trying. If you no longer want to try with black women, it's okay, there are sweet black women that do exist, but it can be difficult to find a good person regardless of race (which us why most people are single in general). Just find someone who will love you for you.^_^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White men = the #1 race traitors (Aug '12) 2 min roxiepet 43
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min VetnorsGate 1,582,507
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 16 min El Rey del Mundo 13
Power of Master Lee for President. 39 min The Power Of Mast... 23
Did Jesus Have Dreadlocks? (Aug '07) 52 min Clookingforlove 537
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 1 hr Clookingforlove 38
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 1 hr El Rey del Mundo 10
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 2 hr Hmm the meanie 124
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 4 hr KIP 222
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 5 hr Tony 109
Rape by Cop 5 hr The Power Of Mast... 39
More from around the web