Latina women hating on black women.
LovinLife1974

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2095 Feb 16, 2010
RealTalk1550 wrote:
<quoted text> I think all three of them are attractive but they are extremely overrated. Based on my observation Latinas are more attractive overall. I'm going to explain what I mean when I say I find Latinas "overall" more attractive. It's way more easier to find a Latina that got the face, hair, and body than it is to find a black woman with the same qualities. Now there are some fine black women out here. However, there numbers are few compared to fine Latinas.
All three of those celebrity BW are simply above average in my book. I've seen better on topics..:) Yes, Latinas are more attacrtive overall. The long natural jet black hair is a major hook for me. Most women period don't realize the hair is the heart of their beauty. The natural variety of smoothed out ethnic eye and skin tones are hooks. I find their bodies in general tend be more adequate. Of course theres exceptions as with any race. Most appear to be more easy going unless they are fluently Americanized......True, the attractive numbers just don't work in BWs favor in general. The unattractive mentallity American BW carry is major minus. They seem to be more trouble then the worth. Again, overall the positves in Latinas do outweigh the positves in BW. Case closed..... Latinas win
LovinLife1974

Location hidden

#2096 Feb 16, 2010
RealTalk1550 wrote:
<quoted text> It's something about that light-brown skin and long jet black hair that makes me go crazy. I don't think it's group of women out there that's more erotic than Latinas. That is why they are always my first choice.
Yes mine to....Also, the Afro-Latinas I've banged several times in Rio and Colombia over the last decade tend to be true definitions of what American BW should be. Example: A black women with of course the natural long straight black hair, green eyes, and heart shaped phat ass. Dead gorgeous brown women hands down. Or the women in Ethiopia - absolutely gorgeous, flawless.
qqqqqqqqqqqqq

Grand Rapids, MI

#2097 Feb 16, 2010
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes mine to....Also, the Afro-Latinas I've banged several times in Rio and Colombia over the last decade tend to be true definitions of what American BW should be. Example: A black women with of course the natural long straight black hair, green eyes, and heart shaped phat ass. Dead gorgeous brown women hands down. Or the women in Ethiopia - absolutely gorgeous, flawless.
you guys actually believe this stuff what you are saying????
omg, you know their playing you guys
qqqqqqqqqqqqq

Grand Rapids, MI

#2098 Feb 16, 2010
RealTalk1550 wrote:
<quoted text> It's something about that light-brown skin and long jet black hair that makes me go crazy. I don't think it's group of women out there that's more erotic than Latinas. That is why they are always my first choice.
u do know that these girls are playing u
LovinLife1974

Location hidden

#2099 Feb 16, 2010
qqqqqqqqqqqqq wrote:
<quoted text>
you guys actually believe this stuff what you are saying????
omg, you know their playing you guys
Yes ignoramus, I do realize it's all for profit not love. To find the decent everyday normal working women anywhere you have to go outside the big cities.
qqqqqqqqqqqqq

Grand Rapids, MI

#2100 Feb 16, 2010
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ignoramus, I do realize it's all for profit not love. To find the decent everyday normal working women anywhere you have to go outside the big cities.
u guys do know that most attractive girls want their men to beg to them
Afriq

Christchurch, New Zealand

#2101 Feb 16, 2010
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL keep dreaming....

“Just me”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

london

#2102 Feb 16, 2010
qqqqqqqqqqqqq wrote:
<quoted text>
majority of brasilian women are attractive; if the women are attractive then must be attractive also; because they believe like latinas are gorgeous and latin men are jealous overweight guys who just mow lawns????? i mean
True and the Brazialian govt is making a lot of money frm the sex tourism.Lots of suckers from the four corners of the earth are trooping to capital of brazil to dump their dollars and euros to shag some brazilian booty.
qqqqqqqqqqqqq

Grand Rapids, MI

#2103 Feb 16, 2010
othello_81 wrote:
<quoted text>
True and the Brazialian govt is making a lot of money frm the sex tourism.Lots of suckers from the four corners of the earth are trooping to capital of brazil to dump their dollars and euros to shag some brazilian booty.
well duhhhh; thats why in mexico; if they found out ur not from mexico??? they would jack up the price; if your latino i mean they would help you out because your from latin country; i have brasilian friends, they told me never to get fooled by the women down there because they want money; ususally the fool a foreigner and have a brasilian man on the side
Soul_Eletronica

Decatur, GA

#2104 Feb 16, 2010
tweetie wrote:
Sorry black women in your dreams. Now maybe white girls yes but definitely not no LATINA. Let's be real with our beautiful features, caramel complexed skin, curly/wavy hair and banging bodies ya'll wish. There is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING that a latina would want from a black girl at all. SORRY BOO!
African-American women are not at all jealous of Latinas, by a long shot. All of you do not look like you all came straight off the beach; I advise everyone to stop looking at those travel catalogues. In fact,most Americans get confused with a "black" person until they hear you speak in Spanish/Portugeuse, or whatever.
3)Workplace: Not by a long shot.

4)Location: We did not have to illegally get into America.
As far as that Latinos are going right now, you all are not in a fair position to talk or judge anyone especially at this point in time. Most of you all are in trouble anyways, I suggest getting the issues fixed first and then getting on our level.

Honesty: Understand that I do not have a problem with Latinos, sometimes I do think they are disrespectful, impolite and if you are working with one who can not understand certain "english" term, we have to cater to you in order for you to understand.
I see that on both ends of the spectrum, they is not much to be jealous of. Americans, are greedy. Latin Americans, are vain.

As far as thinking African American men want any woman OVER us is a lie, it may be a self-esteem issue...but most of the men that DO get with the "others" are usually whores or just want to have fun and play with you like a blow up doll.
I think its best not to put us up in some type of "competition" with each other.:)

By the way, White women are put on a higher pedestal than any other woman in the nation (confused as to why...but anyways), that is what we need to be going up agianst, no each other.
dia

Melbourne, FL

#2105 Feb 16, 2010
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Penelope Cruz isn't Latina, she's a Spaniard, a white woman. Get it right. Eva Longoria is pretty but there are plenty of Black women who are prettier than her. Jessica Alba is half White and refuses to even be called 'Latina'; she's average at best. Salma Hayek is half Lebanese; do you honestly think that a full blooded Mexican woman looks like that? She looks like an Arab woman if you see her early pics. Same with Shakira, without makeup she looks like an average Arab girl, not a Latina. No hating but the people you named just aren't all that. I'd pick Kenya Moore, Jessica White, Tyra Banks, Oluchi, Beyonce, Gabriele Union or even Iman's old ass any day over any of them, no homo.
Girrl please ain't none of those weave wearing, nose fixing, breast ehnancing chis got anything on latinas. Its so funny that u blw think you're the ish yet ya very own blm would be quit to pick anyone of those latinas ova tyra and all the rest. Lets compare shall we shakira vs beyonce. Bring on the votes who looks betta blm and lm?
dia

Melbourne, FL

#2106 Feb 16, 2010
Soul_Eletronica wrote:
<quoted text>
African-American women are not at all jealous of Latinas, by a long shot. All of you do not look like you all came straight off the beach; I advise everyone to stop looking at those travel catalogues. In fact,most Americans get confused with a "black" person until they hear you speak in Spanish/Portugeuse, or whatever.
As far as that Latinos are going right now, you all are not in a fair position to talk or judge anyone especially at this point in time. Most of you all are in trouble anyways, I suggest getting the issues fixed first and then getting on our level.
Honesty: Understand that I do not have a problem with Latinos, sometimes I do think they are disrespectful, impolite and if you are working with one who can not understand certain "english" term, we have to cater to you in order for you to understand.
I see that on both ends of the spectrum, they is not much to be jealous of. Americans, are greedy. Latin Americans, are vain.
As far as thinking African American men want any woman OVER us is a lie, it may be a self-esteem issue...but most of the men that DO get with the "others" are usually whores or just want to have fun and play with you like a blow up doll.
I think its best not to put us up in some type of "competition" with each other.:)
By the way, White women are put on a higher pedestal than any other woman in the nation (confused as to why...but anyways), that is what we need to be going up agianst, no each other.
Girrl shut up your blm dont even marry you, stastistically it states that 64 percent of you will never be married and you talk about us being used. A blm rather be seen with a latina anyday ova a blw most consider it an upgrade. Dont hate! You got blm and spanish men up here defending for us latinas yet i ain't seen not one defend for y'all. Get ova it you ain't and will neva be competition sooo just accept it. Its so funny how you blw talk about us latinas but you would neva bring up this issue to a blm cus you know whats up. Man everywhere i go i get hateful stares from blw because their so-call man is looking at me. Boy yall tense up and get sooo insecure just like you are now.
Elyce

New York, NY

#2107 Feb 16, 2010
dia wrote:
<quoted text>Girrl shut up your blm dont even marry you, stastistically it states that 64 percent of you will never be married and you talk about us being used. A blm rather be seen with a latina anyday ova a blw most consider it an upgrade. Dont hate! You got blm and spanish men up here defending for us latinas yet i ain't seen not one defend for y'all. Get ova it you ain't and will neva be competition sooo just accept it. Its so funny how you blw talk about us latinas but you would neva bring up this issue to a blm cus you know whats up. Man everywhere i go i get hateful stares from blw because their so-call man is looking at me. Boy yall tense up and get sooo insecure just like you are now.
ummm statistics show that bm do not even marry at all as well, what are you talking about? lol you sound so angry and bitter no wonder why my black boyfriend let his crazy pr gf to be with me you chicks are too emotional and loca
Oh and Latin America has the highest percentage of women with plastic surgery, i.e. DR, Venezuela, Brazil lol go some where and make some beans and rice lol
qqqqqqqqqqqqq

Grand Rapids, MI

#2108 Feb 16, 2010
dia wrote:
<quoted text> Girrl please ain't none of those weave wearing, nose fixing, breast ehnancing chis got anything on latinas. Its so funny that u blw think you're the ish yet ya very own blm would be quit to pick anyone of those latinas ova tyra and all the rest. Lets compare shall we shakira vs beyonce. Bring on the votes who looks betta blm and lm?
dia; no offense but theirs asians, white men that are fighting for latinas; lol hahahahaha
Soul_Eletronica

Decatur, GA

#2109 Feb 16, 2010
dia wrote:
<quoted text>Girrl shut up your blm dont even marry you, stastistically it states that 64 percent of you will never be married and you talk about us being used. A blm rather be seen with a latina anyday ova a blw most consider it an upgrade. Dont hate! You got blm and spanish men up here defending for us latinas yet i ain't seen not one defend for y'all. Get ova it you ain't and will neva be competition sooo just accept it. Its so funny how you blw talk about us latinas but you would neva bring up this issue to a blm cus you know whats up. Man everywhere i go i get hateful stares from blw because their so-call man is looking at me. Boy yall tense up and get sooo insecure just like you are now.
And in Florida, like I told a man before people dont have a mind of their own anymore...they follow what is the usually in they area.
There is not a huge selection of Bw-in comparison to Latinas in Fl. Please, its billions of men on this world, why be afriad of you?
Soul_Eletronica

Decatur, GA

#2110 Feb 16, 2010
Elyce wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm statistics show that bm do not even marry at all as well, what are you talking about? lol you sound so angry and bitter no wonder why my black boyfriend let his crazy pr gf to be with me you chicks are too emotional and loca
Oh and Latin America has the highest percentage of women with plastic surgery, i.e. DR, Venezuela, Brazil lol go some where and make some beans and rice lol
Ouch.
Soul_Eletronica

Decatur, GA

#2111 Feb 16, 2010
dia wrote:
94% of us dont even marry outside of our race/nationality, lmao. We have the option of dating whoever we want on this planet because everyone keeps "running" to America, "CHICA"
qqqqqqqqqqqqq

Grand Rapids, MI

#2112 Feb 16, 2010
Soul_Eletronica wrote:
<quoted text>94% of us dont even marry outside of our race/nationality, lmao. We have the option of dating whoever we want on this planet because everyone keeps "running" to America, "CHICA"
well because of the money
qqqqqqqqqqqqq

Grand Rapids, MI

#2113 Feb 16, 2010
Soul_Eletronica wrote:
<quoted text>94% of us dont even marry outside of our race/nationality, lmao. We have the option of dating whoever we want on this planet because everyone keeps "running" to America, "CHICA"
i barely know any guy that likes blk girls except for dominicans because their sexy

“As Above,So Below”

Since: Feb 10

The Resurrection

#2114 Feb 16, 2010
Soul_Eletronica wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last sentence sumed it up..dont fall for the divide and conquer tactics by these weak pink neck trolls pretending to be ''Latina''.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whitey is back in the white house 2 min LanzaPro32 64
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Susanm 1,482,043
How soon will Trump be impeached? 8 min ugly monkeys 2
I feel sorry for Trump. 11 min ugly monkeys 2
Poll Do Black Women find Puerto Rican Men sexy? (May '10) 12 min Sweetchocolate1966 217
"Cracker" Means Ruler 21 min amazing America 1
Trump's sparse inauguration crowd. 29 min amazing America 23
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 1 hr Savant 95
So are we just gonna ignore these white rioters 3 hr Barros chingon 40
Black men have failed black women 3 hr Redefined 27
More from around the web