Latina women hating on black women.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#5118 Jan 12, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your questions are dumb and irrelevant. The video indicates who provided the labor that built America.

Lol ... you're UniquelyDazedAndConfused.

I didn't ask who provided the labor that built America. I asked why didn't the south win the war and why can't blacks of today rebuild and\or maintain just the city of Detroit?

Can you answer my questions or not?
Unique2

Macon, GA

#5119 Jan 12, 2014
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>I have a video that says flying saucers landed in New Mexico.
Therefore, flying saucers landed in New Mexico.
Do you know how I know?
BECAUSE SOMEBODY PUT IT IN A VIDEO!
Also, thanks for your slave labor. You must be, what, 200 years old now?
We aren't discussing flying saucers and New Mexico. Try and stay on subject.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/12/02/slaves.white...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/16/capi...
Unique2

Macon, GA

#5120 Jan 12, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ... you're UniquelyDazedAndConfused.
I didn't ask who provided the labor that built America. I asked why didn't the south win the war and why can't blacks of today rebuild and\or maintain just the city of Detroit?
Can you answer my questions or not?
There's no reason to answer your stupid irrelevant questions. I've already proven that blacks were the serf class that built America.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#5121 Jan 12, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't discussing flying saucers and New Mexico. Try and stay on subject.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/12/02/slaves.white...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/16/capi...
Reach beyond your limited comprehension and join the ranks of thinking people.

You might start with a thesaurus.

Hint: it's not a dinosaur.

From there you could move on to Logic 101, and learn what it means to use analogies, examples, comparisons, that sort of thing.

Your brain might hurt from disuse but after a while you'll enjoy being rational.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#5122 Jan 12, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no reason to answer your stupid irrelevant questions. I've already proven that blacks were the serf class that built America.
Blacks were not 'serfs', blacks were 'slaves'. Immigrant Irish and poor Brits, trapped in indentured service contracts, were closer to being 'serfs', since they did realize some remuneration.

Black people weren't paid squat. They were slaves.

Free lo these 150 years.

The 21st century: it's what the adults are enjoying. Have some!
Unique2

Macon, GA

#5123 Jan 12, 2014
<quoted text>Reach beyond your limited comprehension and join the ranks of thinking people.
You might start with a thesaurus.
Hint: it's not a dinosaur.
From there you could move on to Logic 101, and learn what it means to use analogies, examples, comparisons, that sort of thing.
Your brain might hurt from disuse but after a while you'll enjoy being rational.
Your analogy s*cks, pale face!
Unique2

Macon, GA

#5124 Jan 12, 2014
<quoted text>Blacks were not 'serfs', blacks were 'slaves'. Immigrant Irish and poor Brits, trapped in indentured service contracts, were closer to being 'serfs', since they did realize some remuneration.
Black people weren't paid squat. They were slaves.
Free lo these 150 years.
The 21st century: it's what the adults are enjoying. Have some!
You're confusing the term "serf" for "peasant". I used the "analogy" of slaves and serfs because their existence was very similar based on the fact that they were both at the bottom of societal hierarchy and neither was paid for the labor they provided. Now don't I make better analogies than you???
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#5125 Jan 12, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing the term "serf" for "peasant". I used the "analogy" of slaves and serfs because their existence was very similar based on the fact that they were both at the bottom of societal hierarchy and neither was paid for the labor they provided. Now don't I make better analogies than you???
No, you said black people were serfs. Serfs were paid for their crops and their labor, slaves were not.

Black people in early America were not serfs. They were slaves. They were owned, bought, sold, and bred like animals.

I'm sure you recall, though, that although low-wage serf-like work continues today, no one in America is a slave.

But that would require thinking about the world around you today. Much easier to blame your failures on a cotton farmer in the 1800's.

Now let's all join in a rendition of "Oh Dem Golden Slippers I's Gwan to Wear".
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#5126 Jan 12, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your analogy s*cks, pale face!
My. Such and angry little racist. Note the lowered IQ and raging racial epithets.
Tsk tsk tsk.
Don't have a thrombo!
michael wittmann

Portland, OR

#5127 Jan 13, 2014
Tu Maldita Madre wrote:
<quoted text>
Jajaja compai thats not even me..
oh? did not know that lol me facepalm
Unique2

Alpharetta, GA

#5128 Jan 13, 2014
<quoted text>No, you said black people were serfs. Serfs were paid for their crops and their labor, slaves were not.
Black people in early America were not serfs. They were slaves. They were owned, bought, sold, and bred like animals.
I'm sure you recall, though, that although low-wage serf-like work continues today, no one in America is a slave.
But that would require thinking about the world around you today. Much easier to blame your failures on a cotton farmer in the 1800's.
Now let's all join in a rendition of "Oh Dem Golden Slippers I's Gwan to Wear".
Same difference, a slave was a type serf. You're STILL confusing peasants for serfs. Educate yourself, devil boy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serfdom#Slaves
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#5129 Jan 13, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same difference, a slave was a type serf. You're STILL confusing peasants for serfs. Educate yourself, devil boy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serfdom#Slaves
Stop living in the past, racist. It's the 21st century and there's all kinds of preferential treatments for blacks that you can use now - housing, hiring, education, loans.

Sadly, with all the help society gives, blacks are still responsible for 53% of the murders in America - even though you represent only 12% of the population.

Stay safe, honeychile - stay away from violent black people!
Unique2

Alpharetta, GA

#5130 Jan 13, 2014
<quoted text>Stop living in the past, racist. It's the 21st century and there's all kinds of preferential treatments for blacks that you can use now - housing, hiring, education, loans.
Sadly, with all the help society gives, blacks are still responsible for 53% of the murders in America - even though you represent only 12% of the population.
Stay safe, honeychile - stay away from violent black people!
Yeah and whites are the biggest drain on society. You all commit around 70% of the countries crime.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
Unique2

Alpharetta, GA

#5131 Jan 13, 2014
Zombie Corpse Rental is a stupid username.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#5132 Jan 13, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and whites are the biggest drain on society. You all commit around 70% of the countries crime.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
And non-blacks are 88% of the population, so we're actually committing less crimes than blacks.

Again - 12% of the population commits 53% of the murders - but it's actually worse, since the very young, the very old, and females rarely commit murder - so it's more like 6% of the population, young to middle-aged black males, committing half the murders.

Be very careful!
Unique2

Alpharetta, GA

#5133 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>And non-blacks are 88% of the population, so we're actually committing less crimes than blacks.
Again - 12% of the population commits 53% of the murders - but it's actually worse, since the very young, the very old, and females rarely commit murder - so it's more like 6% of the population, young to middle-aged black males, committing half the murders.
Be very careful!
What does that have to do with anything??? You whites certainly do commit the most crime. Seventy percent of anything is the MAJORITY.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#5134 Jan 14, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with anything??? You whites certainly do commit the most crime. Seventy percent of anything is the MAJORITY.
The majority by the majority - makes sense.

70% of the crime by 88% of the population - means non-blacks are underrepresented in the criminal ranks.

53% of the murders by 4-6% of the population (younger black men) means black people are way, way overrepresented.

Be careful in your black neighborhood. You're simply not that safe there!
White Angry Albino

Japan

#5135 Jan 14, 2014
Whites are 92% of the U.S. population. Blacks and Hispanics keep lying about their numbers.

Hispanic women are that other colored meat who are meant to SERVE us White folks.

We Whites have setup a color caste system. Black on bottom, Mixed race and Hispanic in the middle (to include Indians and Asians), and White on TOP.

Nothing better than pumping the anal canal of Hispanic women color struck by my White skin.

Hispanic Women Clean My House,

White Unity
White Angry Albino

Japan

#5136 Jan 14, 2014
100% of the crime is committed by peoples of color or non-Whites.

White people NEVER EVER lie, steal, cheat, rape, or murder.

Get it through your thick skulls negroes and wet-backs, White is always right. This is why us Whites are here on the AA Forum. To make sure you clearly understand our White message and gift of genocide and enslavement to the world.

If it wasn't for all the people of color in America, it would be a perfect White Utopia.

White people are responsible for all the good in the world. That's truth, because we never lie.

Nazi Salute,

White Justice
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#5137 Jan 15, 2014
Fact, according to UniquelyDazedAndConfused:

Blacks of 150-200 years ago managed to build the entire country while picking cotton and tobacco on plantations way down south in Dixie.

Fact, according to pesky reality:

Blacks of today can't manage to rebuild and\or maintain just the city of Detroit while sattin on da porch all da zippity doo-dah day with their homies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The INSECURE Black "Man": (Oct '13) 2 min Spotted Girl 49
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min moshx 1,418,706
Hillary will do a press conference ............. 15 min WHITE COP POWER 5
Why are black people so ugly? (Oct '15) 20 min WHITE COP POWER 48
WE BLACK PEOPLE aRE THE ORIGINAL GODS!!! (Oct '08) 25 min sal 268
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 36 min Hillary 2016 16
Do White People Have Canine DNA In Them Making ... (Jun '14) 38 min Hello 70
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 2 hr Imgreat 55
More from around the web