Latina women hating on black women.
Unique2

Alpharetta, GA

#5040 Jan 10, 2014
One must understand the psychology used by the hired posters on this site.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#5041 Jan 10, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol You've lost every exchange Mary, now you're attempting to prolong this thread by bringing up small irrelevant things. I assume you work for Topix administration as well.
You have no "psychological" knowledge whatsoever, you are just making simple and lame excuses to "justify" yourself, if you can't handle the truth as a grown up instead of whining about things and start insulting, then I suggest to keep your comments to yourself, because we are all individuals, your have your opinions, I have mine.
You can't come up with a better answer, so here you come making false accusations, typical of people who can't back up their words.

PS: How desperate are you to even say that I work for Topix administration?:B

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#5042 Jan 10, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
One must understand the psychology used by the hired posters on this site.
One must understand people with superiority complex.

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#5043 Jan 10, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol You've lost every exchange Mary, now you're attempting to prolong this thread by bringing up small irrelevant things. I assume you work for Topix administration as well.
Ohhh just curious. Did it bothered you what I said about your president? I mean, wasn't I right?^.^ You haven't answered back, do whites have more degrees? I mean, their population is bigger than yours by more than half.

Just saying :)

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#5044 Jan 10, 2014
Jazleen wrote:
This is stupid who does not know the Puerto Ricans are US citizens? Smh
Well, he is really ignorant. I never heard of a Puerto rican jumping a border to the US, I guess Puerto Rico is located near the southern US states.

How have you been?:) For how long does it snows in the US?
Unique2

Alpharetta, GA

#5045 Jan 10, 2014
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh just curious. Did it bothered you what I said about your president? I mean, wasn't I right?^.^ You haven't answered back, do whites have more degrees? I mean, their population is bigger than yours by more than half.
Just saying :)
There's nothing to answer. You already know why Obama is considered black, and whites and college degrees have never been part of the discussion. How much are you paid to post here???

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#5046 Jan 10, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing to answer. You already know why Obama is considered black, and whites and college degrees have never been part of the discussion. How much are you paid to post here???
Ohhhh, trying to evade a discussion?^_^
But tell me, isn't Obama's mother white? Why not answer it? It's the simple truth, there are more whites, therefore, more degrees.

You are losing your mind here, now you are making up crazy stories about me being paid by a forum. What's your next story? That I'm terrorizing people from a forum?:P
People love to make up stories when they have nothing meaningful to say.
Unique2

Macon, GA

#5048 Jan 10, 2014
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh, trying to evade a discussion?^_^
But tell me, isn't Obama's mother white? Why not answer it? It's the simple truth, there are more whites, therefore, more degrees.
You are losing your mind here, now you are making up crazy stories about me being paid by a forum. What's your next story? That I'm terrorizing people from a forum?:P
People love to make up stories when they have nothing meaningful to say.
Exactly, you've introduced NOTHING supporting any of you arguments in this discussion. Now how much does the forum pay you???
Unique2

Macon, GA

#5049 Jan 10, 2014
your*

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#5050 Jan 10, 2014
Tu Maldita Madre wrote:
He say the same thing to me. That i gettin pay by topix. Jajajaja.
Hahaha I taught he was better than that, but he turned out to be all talk, nothing more. At least I understand him better than others here ^.^

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#5051 Jan 10, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, you've introduced NOTHING supporting any of you arguments in this discussion. Now how much does the forum pay you???
Of course I did, wasn't I speaking the truth? Isn't Obama's mother white? Doesn't whites have more degrees? You are the one putting up graphics and then saying that AA are better than other groups when YOUR graphics say otherwise.
Dear poster, I know you are trying to paint a picture perfect AA society, but the truth is far from that, not only for your group, but for others too.

And I don't get paid by Topix ^.^
Is that your defense mechanism?

Since: Dec 13

Bellflower, CA

#5052 Jan 10, 2014
CIGAR FACE45 wrote:
<quoted text>Why wont you hang out with your beautiful black wife? Your on here acting like these gay weak cowards who stalk blackmen all day with their weak bullshite! Get a life.
see here you go. First you say you wont reply anymore and what did you just did. Quit barking and be a man of your words unless you are gay.

Bellflower, CA

#5053 Jan 10, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to get over this fixation you have with me, Miguel. I like girls and girls like me, which explains why I don't need to buy zirconia diamond rings on K-Mart law-away for girls I meet on Topix.
Find yourself a guy who would love to Bar-B-Q for you seven days a week and sing you a song during dinner. You can both use Google Translate to communicate - you from Spanish to English, and he from Ebonics to Spanish.
Buena suerte and keep us posted!
oh dont worry I dont swing that way so u can tell your DL dude to stop beating on u for nothing

Bellflower, CA

#5054 Jan 10, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>see here you go. First you say you wont reply anymore and what did you just did. Quit barking and be a man of your words unless you are gay.
almost forgot you are worst than a gay man first u call bw sellouts and gaggers then u say I dont mind being with a bw. Quit being a lil bitch be a man and stick to your word. U keep switching up like lil bitch u havent become a man yet. Go fix me some food
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#5055 Jan 10, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>almost forgot you are worst than a gay man first u call bw sellouts and gaggers then u say I dont mind being with a bw. Quit being a lil bitch be a man and stick to your word. U keep switching up like lil bitch u havent become a man yet. Go fix me some food
Oh, good. An intellectual has joined our discussion group.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#5056 Jan 10, 2014
Vanessa Maciel wrote:
<quoted text>This whole hate eachother is stupid! Being Mexican myself, I can't hate on black people for a pat on my back from whites!! Do you know how many slave ships were wrecked and abandoned in "MEXICO" ? Plenty ! Half of the population in mexico got African blood in us. Hating blacks is an oxymoron statement if you asked me. This topix site is no good!!!! If its anybody we should hate!!!!! Its White men.Jodie Arias sat the trend on how to kill a gringo? Have no mercy on him:-)
Are you threatening to kill people?

“Beautiful Mind ”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5058 Jan 10, 2014
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he is really ignorant. I never heard of a Puerto rican jumping a border to the US, I guess Puerto Rico is located near the southern US states.
How have you been?:) For how long does it snows in the US?
Yes he is, for some reason certain people love to link all Hispanics into one category when some of us have very different cultures. I have been fine, thanks for asking. How about you? how was Three Kings Day? About the snow, well it depends where you are located in the U.S for example in CT we tend to get more snow in January and February, it can vary though. Hopefully, you get to see for yourself when you go to NY next year :)

“Beautiful Mind ”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5059 Jan 10, 2014
Vanessa Maciel wrote:
<quoted text>This whole hate eachother is stupid! Being Mexican myself, I can't hate on black people for a pat on my back from whites!! Do you know how many slave ships were wrecked and abandoned in "MEXICO" ? Plenty ! Half of the population in mexico got African blood in us. Hating blacks is an oxymoron statement if you asked me. This topix site is no good!!!! If its anybody we should hate!!!!! Its White men.Jodie Arias sat the trend on how to kill a gringo? Have no mercy on him:-)
I understand your point but people should hate the deed not the people as a whole. There are racists from all racial and ethnic backgrounds. We need to stop turning the blind eye and realize that sometimes our own kind are racist and bigots as well. That's why I don't hop on no bandwagon blaming one race for everything when I seen other minorities tear each other up about who is above the other. Racism and discrimination does not discriminate. I do agree with some of your views though in terms of having African DNA.

“Beautiful Mind ”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5060 Jan 10, 2014
Tu Maldita Madre wrote:
<quoted text>
Estupid GRINGOS!!
The poster that made that statement about us having to cross the border is African American.

“Beautiful Mind ”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5062 Jan 10, 2014
No Chico no lol. Gringo significa blanco. Pero en nuestra isla si uno viene de Los Estados Unidos aveces nos llaman gringo, pero el termino es mas aplicado a los de raza blanca.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 2 min itsmariaa 6,343
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min KiloEcho 44,764
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Moses 134,152
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min flack 1,382,549
Madonna DEAD after a fatal car accident! (Dec '09) 25 min FTrumpNhisFans 28
Why Why Why are BM so Effeminate, childish and ... 34 min T-BOS 10
The Rise in Gay Black Men Qweens! 37 min SadButTrue 1
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 5 hr Looking On 63
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 5 hr Sicklecell Supporter 40
More from around the web