Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#4492 Nov 23, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Plenty of times my Black Queen had experienced racism against her from Latinas and she still don't bash them. A lot of latinas talked in spanish against bw. don't get me wrong black women do it too but I've seen more Latinas do it in Spanish
Just because you have experienced something doesn't mean that it doesn't happen more the other way around in other places.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#4493 Nov 23, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>I said do as i say
The marihuana version? Don't you think your country deals with that issue too much for you to be wanting to sing a song about drugs? Shame on you :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Miguel

Pacoima, CA

#4494 Nov 24, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
The marihuana version? Don't you think your country deals with that issue too much for you to be wanting to sing a song about drugs? Shame on you :)
but see its marihuana it the east coast and puerto rico they more crack and snif cocaine. So what's worst?:-):-):-)me da risa porque cada vez me la pones mas facil para destronarte. But keep trying.:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Beautiful Mind ”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4495 Nov 24, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>but see its marihuana it the east coast and puerto rico they more crack and snif cocaine. So what's worst?:-):-):-)me da risa porque cada vez me la pones mas facil para destronarte. But keep trying.:-)
People like you should never and I mean ever ever ever.... Smoke marihuana. Drug addiction is a problem everywhere it's an illness that does not discriminate. Puerto Ricans sniff cocaine? well have you checked the sky rocket kidnapping rates in Mexico? I am sure you haven't or don't care.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#4496 Nov 24, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>but see its marihuana it the east coast and puerto rico they more crack and snif cocaine. So what's worst?:-):-):-)me da risa porque cada vez me la pones mas facil para destronarte. But keep trying.:-)
Y estas comparando el narcotráfico entre tu país y el mío? Corazón, en que país cuelgan a los cadáveres de los puentes? En que país matan a los periodistas justos, a las personas que quieren justicia en pleno día? Se que la política es corrupta en todo país pero tu país debe llevarse el premio por la mas corrupta de todas, juegan debajo de la mesa con los mismos narcos, hasta se han robado las elecciones, el voto del pueblo. Ver aquí en Puerto Rico una noticia de alguna persona desmembrada es horripilante pero en México es un milagro si pasa un día sin una noticia de esa escala.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4497 Nov 24, 2013
The lame topix staff on here putting these ratings up are such losers, there is hardly anyone who visits this forum anymore to have such dumb high ratings. Kinda funny before but now it's just pathetic!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Miguel

Pacoima, CA

#4498 Nov 24, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Y estas comparando el narcotráfico entre tu país y el mío? Corazón, en que país cuelgan a los cadáveres de los puentes? En que país matan a los periodistas justos, a las personas que quieren justicia en pleno día? Se que la política es corrupta en todo país pero tu país debe llevarse el premio por la mas corrupta de todas, juegan debajo de la mesa con los mismos narcos, hasta se han robado las elecciones, el voto del pueblo. Ver aquí en Puerto Rico una noticia de alguna persona desmembrada es horripilante pero en México es un milagro si pasa un día sin una noticia de esa escala.
tienes razon . Pero quien es el cliente mayor y quien le manda las armas al pais? Pero yo estoy hablando de consumir. Se habla que hay mas boricuas en crack y cocaina, y eso es peor que la weed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Miguel

Pacoima, CA

#4499 Nov 24, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
The lame topix staff on here putting these ratings up are such losers, there is hardly anyone who visits this forum anymore to have such dumb high ratings. Kinda funny before but now it's just pathetic!
agree this turn out to be a topic of what is Mary and cigar had for lunch. Its cool but they shoul created a thread with that title.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4500 Nov 24, 2013
The so called Black women is the Genetic Template for all Women on this planet. If any of you dipshits knew the truth ya wouldn't be here arguing. She is the archetype. If she didn't exist no one would. Male or female. We all come from the DNA of the Dark women. The Illuminati knows this. I know this. MELANIN BITCHES!!! DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK!!!! QUEEN MUTHAFUCKIN UNIVERSE!! Sorry for that outburst. I love the Dark Women a lot ya know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#4501 Nov 24, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>tienes razon . Pero quien es el cliente mayor y quien le manda las armas al pais? Pero yo estoy hablando de consumir. Se habla que hay mas boricuas en crack y cocaina, y eso es peor que la weed.
Hay mi corazón, tu crees que los muchos mexicanos no lo consumen? Que la única droga con la que juegan es la marihuana? Corazón, aquí tu no puedes engañar a nadie, la droga anda acabando con la seguridad de tu país. Te puedo enseñar hasta un documental. Los políticos parecen hasta marionetas. Sabes que país creo los cartels? Te dare una pista, no fue ni Mexico y ni Colombia. Es mas, no fue ningún país latinoamericano.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#4502 Nov 24, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>agree this turn out to be a topic of what is Mary and cigar had for lunch. Its cool but they shoul created a thread with that title.
So you prefer that this thread turns out to be like it was? A bashing contest? So much for you wanting "unity".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#4503 Nov 24, 2013
TheDarkOccult wrote:
The so called Black women is the Genetic Template for all Women on this planet. If any of you dipshits knew the truth ya wouldn't be here arguing. She is the archetype. If she didn't exist no one would. Male or female. We all come from the DNA of the Dark women. The Illuminati knows this. I know this. MELANIN BITCHES!!! DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK!!!! QUEEN MUTHAFUCKIN UNIVERSE!! Sorry for that outburst. I love the Dark Women a lot ya know.
No women should bash the other, doesn't matter if she is black or white. Reality here is that there aren't queens nor kings here, just ordinary people that bleed the same and that will turn to dust when they die.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anonymous BW

Cleveland, OH

#4504 Nov 24, 2013
Well I do think that Latinas are jealous of black women. And just letting you know that some black women like me for example have wavy probably nicer hair than you nod you can thank the black in me for my naturally more solid and lusher tan skin that you don't find in white women. My curvier healthier shaped body my toned butt and my big round eyes and full nicely shaped lips, you can thank my black side for that

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anonymous BW

Cleveland, OH

#4505 Nov 24, 2013
Just because you guys are foreign and the media over exerts you does not mean that you guys are superior to anyone or any other girl. If I could be any other race I would be Latina but I would still have some black in me I would want to be mixed mixed with black. For gods sake and you would too so stfu

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#4506 Nov 24, 2013
Anonymous BW wrote:
Just because you guys are foreign and the media over exerts you does not mean that you guys are superior to anyone or any other girl. If I could be any other race I would be Latina but I would still have some black in me I would want to be mixed mixed with black. For gods sake and you would too so stfu
And yet no picture. I'm not saying that Latinas are better, but black women aren't better also, I see every race of women the same.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Miguel

Pacoima, CA

#4507 Nov 24, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
So you prefer that this thread turns out to be like it was? A bashing contest? So much for you wanting "unity".
nobody is bashing but we talk about the ecperiences even you did but lunch come on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Miguel

Pacoima, CA

#4508 Nov 24, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Hay mi corazón, tu crees que los muchos mexicanos no lo consumen? Que la única droga con la que juegan es la marihuana? Corazón, aquí tu no puedes engañar a nadie, la droga anda acabando con la seguridad de tu país. Te puedo enseñar hasta un documental. Los políticos parecen hasta marionetas. Sabes que país creo los cartels? Te dare una pista, no fue ni Mexico y ni Colombia. Es mas, no fue ningún país latinoamericano.
como te digo quien le manda las armas a mexico? Pero de usar la droga pr usa mas coca y crack

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#4509 Nov 24, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>nobody is bashing but we talk about the ecperiences even you did but lunch come on.
...but lunch come on.
- Miguel's writing

I already had lunch, I'm preparing dinner.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4510 Nov 24, 2013
Caribbean Women want to be like African-American Women to be accepted: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T07GO4NOB3B2L...

and Foreign Women are Jealous of African-American Women: topix.net/forum/afam/THC52QSS64N2FTBM8

AAW are the most Beautiful which is why they hate on them so much I love them more than my own Caribbean Women: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TSC44T8MHHUFN...

the reason why most foreign men prefer African-American Women: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TCE2GHC99VQM6...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4511 Nov 24, 2013
Anonymous BW wrote:
Well I do think that Latinas are jealous of black women. And just letting you know that some black women like me for example have wavy probably nicer hair than you nod you can thank the black in me for my naturally more solid and lusher tan skin that you don't find in white women. My curvier healthier shaped body my toned butt and my big round eyes and full nicely shaped lips, you can thank my black side for that
Regardless of their Culture Latino, Hispanic, or Hispanic/Latino they are still Black, and because they are Mixed and speak a different European Language other than English they are not Black they say..I could easily prove them wrong as truly they hate themselves and are ashamed of themselves and hate on something greater that has good self-esteem and has positive attitude.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REPARATION TIME $$cha ching$$ 3 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 276
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,231,986
Should Blacks get Reparations if they Promise t... 5 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 8
White cop didn't ask BM was his car stolen....... 5 min KIP 25
Stalking celebrities (CRAZY celebrity obsessions) 12 min Wadi 3
Should Police Lay Their Badges Down? 13 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 8
WTF shooting folks on that Colorado Hwy? 16 min Wadi 1
why do white people hate other races so much 41 min lomaxx 238
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 1 hr tropical woman 86
New name for the USA. 2 hr Tanjin 96