Latina women hating on black women.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#4473 Nov 23, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>not true

Mierda de toro.

There is no reason for an Hispanic girl to be hating on a black girl. I can pretty much bet the ranch and give 2 to 1 odds it's the other way around.

Hispanic girls - in particular, Puerto Rican girls, are the most beautiful girls in the world, and everybody knows it. There are no other girls who can compare.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#4474 Nov 23, 2013
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
Mierda de toro.
There is no reason for an Hispanic girl to be hating on a black girl. I can pretty much bet the ranch and give 2 to 1 odds it's the other way around.
Hispanic girls - in particular, Puerto Rican girls, are the most beautiful girls in the world, and everybody knows it. There are no other girls who can compare.
mis huevos son tus hojos.
BW has no reason to hate on PR at all. If lw have admirers is just here in the American continent but BW is all over the world so they have admirers all over.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#4475 Nov 23, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>mis huevos son tus hojos.
BW has no reason to hate on PR at all. If lw have admirers is just here in the American continent but BW is all over the world so they have admirers all over.

ojos*

Puerto Rican girls are the most beautiful girls in the world.

el mundo - no entiende, chico?

tu hermana es mi perra

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#4476 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
ojos*
Puerto Rican girls are the most beautiful girls in the world.
el mundo - no entiende, chico?
tu hermana es mi perra
PR no esta en el mundo deja de fumar crack. Dile a tu mama que gracias por dejarme los huevos nuevos pues tu y ella nada sirven para dar BJ y nada mas.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#4477 Nov 23, 2013
All kind of women are beautiful, some guys have their preferences, but that doesn't mean that black women are better nor Latinas.

Annnnnnd what happened Miguel? Didn't want to sing anymore in the other thread?:)
Miguel

Santa Ana, CA

#4478 Nov 23, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
All kind of women are beautiful, some guys have their preferences, but that doesn't mean that black women are better nor Latinas.
Annnnnnd what happened Miguel? Didn't want to sing anymore in the other thread?:)
I told you guys to repeat after me to teach you the song but u guys never did. So do what I say. Come on go on :-):-):-):

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#4479 Nov 23, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>I told you guys to repeat after me to teach you the song but u guys never did. So do what I say. Come on go on :-):-):-):
Dear Miguel, I thought you were singing the English version.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4480 Nov 23, 2013
Are these the same Latina's trying to emulate the much adored black figure, how come when I visit any male blog it's got all these latina's shaking their implanted oversized booties and two flat ones (the real ones) and it's a fact any woman that focuses on and wants to be the most beautiful women in the world will tend to be extra jealous of anyone else that get's any praise. The same Latina's with the mixed black heritage. The same Latina's that prefer white males.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#4481 Nov 23, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
Are these the same Latina's trying to emulate the much adored black figure, how come when I visit any male blog it's got all these latina's shaking their implanted oversized booties and two flat ones (the real ones) and it's a fact any woman that focuses on and wants to be the most beautiful women in the world will tend to be extra jealous of anyone else that get's any praise. The same Latina's with the mixed black heritage. The same Latina's that prefer white males.
Mmmmmm, well, many here don't do implants. I don't know why many people talk bad about others when they "try" to imitate them. I mean, it goes for black women too. Many women are jealous of other, doesn't matter if it is someone from the same race or not and black women aren't the exception.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4482 Nov 23, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmmm, well, many here don't do implants. I don't know why many people talk bad about others when they "try" to imitate them. I mean, it goes for black women too. Many women are jealous of other, doesn't matter if it is someone from the same race or not and black women aren't the exception.
The same Latina's that can't sit up in the own forum especially dedicated to them, nah can't be.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#4483 Nov 23, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
<quoted text> The same Latina's that can't sit up in the own forum especially dedicated to them, nah can't be.
Well, this forum talks a lot about other races, those it bothers you my presence I'm here?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#4484 Nov 23, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Miguel, I thought you were singing the English version.
come on do as I say.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#4485 Nov 23, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:

That's true, but the title of the thread is Latina women hating on black women, which my post addressed. Now a black girl calling herself leilajoy chimes in proving my point it's the other way around.

Also, the term Latina applies only to Mexican-American girls living in the liberal cesspool we call California. It does not apply to Cuban girls, nor to Mexican girls living in Mexico, nor to girls living in Hispanic countries in Central and South America, and it certainly does not apply to you.

I was just trying to help a blind pendejo see.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#4486 Nov 23, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>come on do as I say.
Naaaa, your Spanish version of it sucked, do the English version instead :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#4487 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
That's true, but the title of the thread is Latina women hating on black women, which my post addressed. Now a black girl calling herself leilajoy chimes in proving my point it's the other way around.
Also, the term Latina applies only to Mexican-American girls living in the liberal cesspool we call California. It does not apply to Cuban girls, nor to Mexican girls living in Mexico, nor to girls living in Hispanic countries in Central and South America, and it certainly does not apply to you.
I was just trying to help a blind pendejo see.
I do think the OP is wrong by generalizing, I had my bad share with a AA girl when I visited the US and I didn't do a thing, so I never started any conflict, but you don't see me talking bad about those women just because I had a bad experience with one. I don't see what latin women in general have to be hating about, I mean, we are a whole mixture, there are from white Latinas to afro Latinas, so if there is a more diverse group of women out there this are the Latinas.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#4488 Nov 23, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this forum talks a lot about other races, those it bothers you my presence I'm here?
my presence here*

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#4489 Nov 23, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
<quoted text> The same Latina's that can't sit up in the own forum especially dedicated to them, nah can't be.
I knew it I was Right: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THC52QSS64N2F... the Results will Shock you and here is why!: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TCE2GHC99VQM6... and this one: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TSC44T8MHHUFN...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#4490 Nov 23, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaa, your Spanish version of it sucked, do the English version instead :)
I said do as i say

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#4491 Nov 23, 2013
Plenty of times my Black Queen had experienced racism against her from Latinas and she still don't bash them. A lot of latinas talked in spanish against bw. don't get me wrong black women do it too but I've seen more Latinas do it in Spanish

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#4492 Nov 23, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Plenty of times my Black Queen had experienced racism against her from Latinas and she still don't bash them. A lot of latinas talked in spanish against bw. don't get me wrong black women do it too but I've seen more Latinas do it in Spanish
Just because you have experienced something doesn't mean that it doesn't happen more the other way around in other places.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 1 min White Men are Ugly 26
White Men Use Cosmetics 4 min Anonymous 1
Bm look like gorilla apes ^ monkey 5 min Anonymous 2
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 13 min Drilling for the ... 1,112
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Jeremy 1,497,480
BM Soccer Player called Monkey ran off field cr... 15 min Subby 5
What Happens if Black Women Gave Up? 15 min Subby 29
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 2 hr sexysnowbunny 68
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 5 hr WHITE POWER 4 EVER 47
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 5 hr WHITE POWER 4 EVER 26