Latina women hating on black women.
Cigar Face

Hollywood, FL

#4371 Nov 4, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha, Yeah, Sunday was crazy for me, since the time I woke up I did nothing but study, the exam went well :) I too lost the eclipse, shame, I would have loved to see a solar eclipse, I did saw a lunar one time. I'm not craving chocolate no more haha I love nutella, that's like my worst craving weakness. How did the rest of your weekend go?
The end of my weekend was nice and smooth. How you feeling today, good i hope. Nutella is good and it's more healthier than most chocolate spreads. How late do you stay up and study mary? Are your eyes grey or violet?

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4372 Nov 4, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>The end of my weekend was nice and smooth. How you feeling today, good i hope. Nutella is good and it's more healthier than most chocolate spreads. How late do you stay up and study mary? Are your eyes grey or violet?
It depends, I like to sleep at least 5 hours haha. Well, when I was little they were kind of violet, then when older they turned grey. Now they sometimes look grey, other times they look yellowish or green, sometimes light brown. My little sister eyes are kind of the same, but hers look more grey than mines and often change to blue or green. It's like a mood ring.
Cigar Face

Hollywood, FL

#4373 Nov 4, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends, I like to sleep at least 5 hours haha. Well, when I was little they were kind of violet, then when older they turned grey. Now they sometimes look grey, other times they look yellowish or green, sometimes light brown. My little sister eyes are kind of the same, but hers look more grey than mines and often change to blue or green. It's like a mood ring.
I've only heard of very rare exotic beauties with eyes like yours mary. But never actually seen that many ,exept one, this Italian woman who faxed my tax papers. Your hott mary. You look like those actresses on univision . Are you a model?

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4374 Nov 4, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>I've only heard of very rare exotic beauties with eyes like yours mary. But never actually seen that many ,exept one, this Italian woman who faxed my tax papers. Your hott mary. You look like those actresses on univision . Are you a model?
XD Thanks, although I don't like to be considered "hot". I do watch Univision, but not for the Mexican novales, just for the news. Well, there was a time I did model unfortunately, but it was because my cousin wanted me to be with her, she likes that stuff, I don't, I only use make up and wear heels two times a year, on Christmas Eve and on New Years Eve. Then after a while in modeling I just said that I didn't wanted to do that anymore, it wasn't joyful for me, plus, girls there are very competitive by appearance.
Cigar Face

Hollywood, FL

#4375 Nov 4, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
XD Thanks, although I don't like to be considered "hot". I do watch Univision, but not for the Mexican novales, just for the news. Well, there was a time I did model unfortunately, but it was because my cousin wanted me to be with her, she likes that stuff, I don't, I only use make up and wear heels two times a year, on Christmas Eve and on New Years Eve. Then after a while in modeling I just said that I didn't wanted to do that anymore, it wasn't joyful for me, plus, girls there are very competitive by appearance.
My bad mary, let me reiterate. Your a very beautiful woman with class . Yes you do look like a model with those eyes. Do you watch nova? I love that kind of stuff.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4376 Nov 4, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>My bad mary, let me reiterate. Your a very beautiful woman with class . Yes you do look like a model with those eyes. Do you watch nova? I love that kind of stuff.
Cigar Face

Hollywood, FL

#4377 Nov 4, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
You welcome mary.Nova is a tv program by PBS. Its mostly about science and the universe and mostly modern technology. The stars and beyond. I love watching nova! You should log in on some of it on YouTube. Check out nova's theme song? Lol some people thing im a nerd. I always tell them ,do you know what a nerd is, and they pause. Im just into educational programs are you?

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4378 Nov 4, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>You welcome mary.Nova is a tv program by PBS. Its mostly about science and the universe and mostly modern technology. The stars and beyond. I love watching nova! You should log in on some of it on YouTube. Check out nova's theme song? Lol some people thing im a nerd. I always tell them ,do you know what a nerd is, and they pause. Im just into educational programs are you?
Haha I'm a nerd. I haven't seen that tv program, sound like the type I would watch, I only see TBS for Family Guy, Bones, and sometimes The Big Bang Theory. I do like watching Nat geo, and Discovery channel. I used to watch a military channel that mostly talked about World War 2, I kind of was intrigued by it. Sometimes for fun I watch Tru tv and Food channel, that are other cooking channels but Spanish ones.
Cigar Face

Hollywood, FL

#4379 Nov 5, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha I'm a nerd. I haven't seen that tv program, sound like the type I would watch, I only see TBS for Family Guy, Bones, and sometimes The Big Bang Theory. I do like watching Nat geo, and Discovery channel. I used to watch a military channel that mostly talked about World War 2, I kind of was intrigued by it. Sometimes for fun I watch Tru tv and Food channel, that are other cooking channels but Spanish ones.
You and i are kinda simular. Im into those same channels and shows. Yes im a nerd too lol! I once dreamed about building a space craft and cruise the galaxy. Lol!! Im out there.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4380 Nov 5, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>You and i are kinda simular. Im into those same channels and shows. Yes im a nerd too lol! I once dreamed about building a space craft and cruise the galaxy. Lol!! Im out there.
Haha I had the opportunity of seeing Saturn with a telescope, one could see the rings clearly. Have you gone to the NASA station there in Florida? I did once, like two years ago.
Cigar Face

Hollywood, FL

#4381 Nov 5, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha I had the opportunity of seeing Saturn with a telescope, one could see the rings clearly. Have you gone to the NASA station there in Florida? I did once, like two years ago.
Im into Pluto. That's one nice planet with honors. I visited nasa when i was in the Army. Its soo many different space crafts and suits. I olso go to the USF they got a great space program about the stars and all kind of telescopes,and professors who can answer just about any questions you have. How your day went mary? Are you ok with your studies? I hope things are well.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4382 Nov 6, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>Im into Pluto. That's one nice planet with honors. I visited nasa when i was in the Army. Its soo many different space crafts and suits. I olso go to the USF they got a great space program about the stars and all kind of telescopes,and professors who can answer just about any questions you have. How your day went mary? Are you ok with your studies? I hope things are well.
I like Urano, it is kind of blue and that's my favorite color. It looks like a big light blue perfect snowball haha I would love to se an aurora, star shower, and a solar eclipse one day. My day went really good, I only had two classes today and know I'm finishing a biology project "the paper work of it". Things have been a little more stressful this days, the semester is ending and professors are tightening things up a bit.
Cigar Face

Hollywood, FL

#4383 Nov 6, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Urano, it is kind of blue and that's my favorite color. It looks like a big light blue perfect snowball haha I would love to se an aurora, star shower, and a solar eclipse one day. My day went really good, I only had two classes today and know I'm finishing a biology project "the paper work of it". Things have been a little more stressful this days, the semester is ending and professors are tightening things up a bit.
When i do visit the USF campus to attend the open space and science seminars ,held by some ex NASA employees, i do have a nice time listening and watching how these guys put soo much effort in explaining a single meteor from outer space like its the first life form or something. It's basically like nova. They have moon rocks and space debris on display. I only go once every 4 years. Do you know ots a meteor heading for earth? This stuff is out of bounds. How was your day Mary? And i know you will do good on your exams. Im geting ready to download a Nova program about Ancient Aliens.
Cigar Face

Hollywood, FL

#4384 Nov 6, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>When i do visit the USF campus to attend the open space and science seminars ,held by some ex NASA employees, i do have a nice time listening and watching how these guys put soo much effort in explaining a single meteor from outer space like its the first life form or something. It's basically like nova. They have moon rocks and space debris on display. I only go once every 4 years. Do you know ots a meteor heading for earth? This stuff is out of bounds. How was your day Mary? And i know you will do good on your exams. Im geting ready to download a Nova program about Ancient Aliens.
Type over,It's.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4385 Nov 6, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>When i do visit the USF campus to attend the open space and science seminars ,held by some ex NASA employees, i do have a nice time listening and watching how these guys put soo much effort in explaining a single meteor from outer space like its the first life form or something. It's basically like nova. They have moon rocks and space debris on display. I only go once every 4 years. Do you know ots a meteor heading for earth? This stuff is out of bounds. How was your day Mary? And i know you will do good on your exams. Im geting ready to download a Nova program about Ancient Aliens.
Can you pass me the link of the program?:) That sounds interesting, do you believe in aliens? I do believe there are other living creatures besides us, the universe is to big to only have one planet with living species.
Cigar Face

United States

#4386 Nov 7, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you pass me the link of the program?:) That sounds interesting, do you believe in aliens? I do believe there are other living creatures besides us, the universe is to big to only have one planet with living species.
cosmoquest.org/.../show thread.php?...pro...
Askville.amazon.com/...nova-program -...
Www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova.../alien-earth . Ht... sometimes i watch these programs all day when im not working.I do believe theres more folk beyond are own world. The universe is bottomless and full of the unknown. Here in Tampa whenever a seminar is at USF they broadcast it on tv like a commercial or something. It all varies some are speaches or it could be displays, Hope you have a good day Mary?
Cigar Face

United States

#4387 Nov 7, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Just download Nova and aliens on utube, im positive you will find most programs about alians ancient and previous sightings. Those listings above are not listed for some reasons.
Cigar Face

United States

#4388 Nov 7, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you check out nova and its alien programs?

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4389 Nov 8, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>Did you check out nova and its alien programs?
I will check it today, I have been really busy this past few days, but now I'm more relaxed, I'll check it out today. It's a long weekend this one :) How have you been?
Creole Queen

Houston, TX

#4390 Nov 8, 2013
The blacker they get, the meaner and foul their attitudes be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melanin: Closed source vs. Open source 1 min Ben 8
GUESS the black topix poster! 2 min Ben 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,522,877
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 8 min Ben 854
Race is a social construct part 2 11 min Keepin It Real 8
Former basketball star Charles Barker says blac... (Oct '10) 14 min Justsaying 5
Poll Do Black Women find Puerto Rican Men sexy? (May '10) 20 min Loreno 220
Why did Jesus allow Satan to create Negroes? 48 min Israelite Suprema... 22
SMARTEST POSTERS on TOPIX 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 23
Rachel Maddow ~ Beating FOX News !! 3 hr JRT 26
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr sin 1,494
More from around the web