Latina women hating on black women.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4286 Oct 22, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks :) Well, most of my exams are on Friday, and they are from 5:30 to 7:30 pm, so when I get out of that I usually go with friends to eat an ice cream or to dinner, just to take a break after the exam. I love spending family time, for me that's really important, enjoying them the most possible time.
Watch out for the Black racists on this forum, most would use you and throw you away like trash then brag about it.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4287 Oct 22, 2013
SunburntJon wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, you thin skinned albinos are not made for heavy exposure. Equatorial people can take heavy exposure. Speak for yourself albino.
I expect you will respond will something stupid about Viking or northern sun fearing Europeans or something like that.
And you were made for living in mud huts, cannibalism and aids. You cant swim and you cant take the cold like Whites, boy.
Cigar Face

United States

#4288 Oct 22, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
I have bumped to some crazy videos, but not as the one you described. It's entertaining, I use it to here a lot of my music playlist.
What kind of music you check for your playlist. Jimi Hendrix is cool but wayy wayy before my time. More like the 80's is more milder kind of music.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4289 Oct 22, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out for the Black racists on this forum, most would use you and throw you away like trash then brag about it.
No worries, I take my measures with many racists.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4290 Oct 22, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be careful. Humans are not made for heavy exposure.
Our medics attended on sunburns on african people.
I´m not saying that avoid the sun but we have some kind of a trend to fry ourselves.
I usually use a lot of sunscreen in my face because after a while my cheeks end up red and with little freckles, once I go back to my color the freckles go away. That time I went with some friends surfing, I don't surf that good, they do, and no one brought sunscreen, luckily I had a surf shirt on so my back didn't get too much exposure. I live on a tropical island, it's sunny almost everyday.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4291 Oct 22, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of music you check for your playlist. Jimi Hendrix is cool but wayy wayy before my time. More like the 80's is more milder kind of music.
I like a lot of 70's - 90's music, some contemporary too, but not much. I like indie rock, hard rock, progressive rock, psychedelic rock, heavy metal, thrash metal, alternative. Jimi Hendrix was cool.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#4294 Oct 22, 2013
SunburntJon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and the thin skinned albino you replied this too happens to also be racist.
I assume that you don't consider yourself racist, Hellywood?

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4295 Oct 22, 2013
SunburntJon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and the thin skinned albino you replied this too happens to also be racist.
Like I said, I take my measure with racists.
Cigar Face

United States

#4296 Oct 22, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out for the Black racists on this forum, most would use you and throw you away like trash then brag about it.
Typical clueless stalker!SMH you got me confused with someone else! If you dont like my posts, then don't read them!

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#4297 Oct 23, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>Typical clueless stalker!SMH you got me confused with someone else! If you dont like my posts, then don't read them!
Hi, how was your day? Remember the exam I talked about? I got an A on it :D Now I have to worry about next week's text.

“Topix. It's not that serious”

Level 2

Since: Jun 10

Big Apple

#4298 Oct 23, 2013
Oh lord.. This forum is still going full-steam ahead... Oh well...
Cigar Face

United States

#4299 Oct 23, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, how was your day? Remember the exam I talked about? I got an A on it :D Now I have to worry about next week's text.
Hello Mary, My day was bizy as usual. I knew you would Ace that exam mary. I told you you wouldn't have a problem with it. Your an intellect with a bright future and a comfortable life. Im glad for you.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#4300 Oct 23, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Mary, My day was bizy as usual. I knew you would Ace that exam mary. I told you you wouldn't have a problem with it. Your an intellect with a bright future and a comfortable life. Im glad for you.
Hi, my day was a little busy too. Things are getting busier here because for the first time the university is going to give free the whole week of Thanksgiving, that means that we mostly need to wrap things up before that week comes and professors are giving work.
Cigar Face

United States

#4301 Oct 23, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, my day was a little busy too. Things are getting busier here because for the first time the university is going to give free the whole week of Thanksgiving, that means that we mostly need to wrap things up before that week comes and professors are giving work.
Just stay focused and sharp. Will you accept any free time? If you do what will you do mary. Let your hair down and play some loud Hindrix? Lol!

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#4302 Oct 23, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>Just stay focused and sharp. Will you accept any free time? If you do what will you do mary. Let your hair down and play some loud Hindrix? Lol!
Free time? Well, I would sleep some more or go to a river, I would love that last one.
Cigar Face

United States

#4304 Oct 24, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
I like a lot of 70's - 90's music, some contemporary too, but not much. I like indie rock, hard rock, progressive rock, psychedelic rock, heavy metal, thrash metal, alternative. Jimi Hendrix was cool.
How you doing mary? What's indie rock?

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#4305 Oct 25, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>How you doing mary? What's indie rock?
Hi, I have been doing fine, and you? Well, indie rock is a genre, it would be something like this...


https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Cigar Face

Tampa, FL

#4306 Oct 25, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I have been doing fine, and you? Well, indie rock is a genre, it would be something like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ma9I9VBKPiwXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Im ok mary, how your day was with your bizy schedule and all? I've been looking at a few of those videos, and those were kind of mellow i would say. Check out this video called" jealousy" by gin blossom. It's in that category. I like that song.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4307 Oct 25, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>Im ok mary, how your day was with your bizy schedule and all? I've been looking at a few of those videos, and those were kind of mellow i would say. Check out this video called" jealousy" by gin blossom. It's in that category. I like that song.
That is more like alternative rock, indie is like you said, more mellow. My day fine, as soon as I came back home I slept some hours, then I started cooking. How was your day? What kind of music do you listen often?
Cigar Face

United States

#4308 Oct 25, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
That is more like alternative rock, indie is like you said, more mellow. My day fine, as soon as I came back home I slept some hours, then I started cooking. How was your day? What kind of music do you listen often?
My day was good . What did you cook mary. I know it was good and hardy like a healthy meal. I really dont have a specific type cause it's all according to the way i feel. Soo on a normal day i would say a mixture of 80's rap and pop and jaz . Whats your favorite song ?I like salsa and meringue. Jealousy song is cool isn't it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tump on free trade...... OFF-TELEPROMPTER 2 min RMGHispanic Causi... 10
Small Blk State Trooper overpowers large white boy 3 min RMGHispanic Causi... 17
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min you knew 136,087
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,396,170
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Don Barros Serrano 46,564
What if we deport 50 million black Americans? (Dec '14) 14 min Fukanig 135
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 18 min Fukanig 42
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Yo mama 32,701
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Fukanig 116
Eurafrica 8 hr Moses 62
More from around the web